Other urls found in this thread:

cryptokitties.co/kitty/37376
cryptokitties.co/kitty/43201
cryptokitties.co/kitty/46926
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these cats are rapidly increasing in price

So buy more?

I bought 2 brisk kitties.

Do i just make them fuck and then get free eth from them fucking?

is that how this works?

why pay more on virtual cat than a IRL cat, wtfffff

Pls screenshot this post and read it when this thing dumps.
>I bought 2 brisk kitties
I could be wrong, for your sake I hope it'll be like rare pepes or something, but come on now.

yep do that two or three times then dump all the cats and buy some better ones and redo it

heres some of my cats for sale, they're all super cute

number one: [RARE+DESIRABLE] LUCKY CLOUDWHITE+OTAKU WITH MATCHING SWAMP GREEN/TOPAZ
cryptokitties.co/kitty/37376

number two: [RARE+DESIRABLE] LUCKY MATCHING CHESTNUT/CHOCOLATE BEARDED CYMRIC
cryptokitties.co/kitty/43201 | virgin

number three (my personal fav): [EXTREMELY RARE+DESIRABLE] DOUBLE PINK, MAUVEOVER/BUBBLEGUM RAGAMUFFIN with HIDDEN barkbrown genes | virgin with beard genes
cryptokitties.co/kitty/46926

How this works is, you need to find an even bigger retard then you to sell it to at a higher price. You both know that this wont have value in 10 years from now but in the meantime there might be bigger retards out there.
It's a typical dancing chair game of passing it on to bigger retards but when the music stops, you're fucked.

t. pajeet

This is the biggest ETH scam yet. Why are people so stupid? Seeing shit like this just makes me wana kms

It's not so different from buying and selling crypto to profit, except instead of mofoing and fudding you work on a rarity system

I have 2 IRL cats. I'd gladly pay to get rid of one of them.

>why pay more for a virtual knife than a real knife
csgo knives selling for multiple thousand dollars

I have:

A Gen 2 Swift with Gold/Peach/Scarlet/Cymric
A Gen 5 Snappy with Scarlet/Chartreux
A Gen 6 Snappy with Emeraldgreen/Scarlet/Cymric

Will I make it???

> Not a bubble.
> People literally putting money into CryptoNeopets

This is the first time I'm actually getting scared about this whole crypto thing bursting.

Why marry a virtual girl instead of a real girl?

There's a Chinese restaurant around the corner from my house. 0.1ETH and I'll take care of the cat

what difference does the generation make?

does the timer increase each time the cats fuck?

Speaking of virtual girls, my idea

>Too many people are talking about the internet it's a fad!

Wide scale adoption was inevitable. Just wait for the equivalent dot.com crash. We have to be getting close...

You understimate the power of cats as marketing tool, they're fucking disgusting, slap a cat theme on it and anything will sell.
Add the fact the average cat lover is an internet addict with no sense of reality, and that's how you make mad money with this thing.

If anything I'm surprised this didn't happen earlier.

Me too user...if this is the calibre of people we have on this board touting crypto advice, may god have mercy on our bags.

Generation decides the starting cooldown for the breeding timer. The breeding timer goes up every time the cat breeds.

Nice cat picture, hope it doesn't die on you.

This type of rampant speculation on things without intrinsic value also caused the .com bubble to burst. At the time people were buying domains for hundreds of thousand of dollars even if they didn't have a viable business plan to justify the their expense. And now people are apparently buying virtual cats for the price of a small home.

>pepecash 2.0

Why

This shouldn't worry you, it's pretty much what we've been doing all year but with vaporware ICOs

How do I buy them? It keeps giving me shit about the gas cost. Or it gets stuck on "pending". It's impossible to make a transaction go through.

I can't even load the site anymore.

> Implying we all have put money into ICOs.

Fuck that, I haven't seen an ICO that isn't stupidly overvalued. I'm staying away from that.