WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO UPLOAD A SELFIE FOR BITTREX

WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO UPLOAD A SELFIE FOR BITTREX
THATS THE MOST JEWISH THING EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bittrex/
bbb.org/southern-nevada/business-reviews/virtual-currency/bittrex-in-las-vegas-nv-90051388/reviews-and-complaints?section=reviews
bittrexcon.com/lawsuit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WTF!!!!

are you camera shy user?

You could be like me and somehow have a name mismatch requiring you to have a manual review to get verified. I've been waiting for 2 weeks on this and literally can't cash out because of it.

Not even slinging a forced meme here. I literally can not transfer anything out of bittrex because of it. I'm half a step away from sending in a response saying "pls respond"

contact their customer support retard. dont wait 2 fucking weeks for that shit

make another support ticket. really shove it up their asses. 2 weeks is just un-fucking-acceptable

Good luck cashing out John.

JAM? Nice

It's so the irs can come for you in five years

Use Binance. 2 BTC transactions max per 24 hours without verification.

You should email their CEO. Someone had the same problem and as soon as he sent the eamil with the Ticket ID, he was verified.

guys post on r/bittrex your complaints

Bittrex is butt fucking everyone. Spread the word. Let's bring this fucking exchange down. The newbies need direction.

TFW sell foe the John Andrew Miller Nighen meme

You already need a wallet tho.

Daily reminder to not hold your coins on exchanges or online wallets.

What do you mean user?

post your hate here

reddit.com/r/Bittrex/

warn the newbies. Shut bittrex down.

Yeah I'm about ready to do that. It warned me it might take longer than usual because of volume but this is insane. I have a lot of money with them right now and this is pissing me off. I'm almost positive I got the name mismatch because I used the flash on my camera and part of the reflective watermark went through a letter in my last name. Fucking infuriating

>binance
It's already dead

Just that binance can deposit and withdraw but only to other wallets. The verification of bitterex, coinbase, et al is for the transfer from his bank.

Complain here where it will hurt them.

bbb.org/southern-nevada/business-reviews/virtual-currency/bittrex-in-las-vegas-nv-90051388/reviews-and-complaints?section=reviews

As somebody who runs a business I can tell you that the BBB means literally nothing. You simply pay for a good grade. It's not a government agency.

Oh, you mean you can only deposit and withdraw crypto, but not fiat?

Just sent an email to the CEO.

Let's see what happens.

Yea boy.

use virwox.pw you derps

>fat
>manlet
>commifornia

Yeah, I only use it for trading ETH. I buy my ETH on an exchange for cash, then send my ETH over to binance to do trading for all the different alts.

because years back some jew invented KYC laws. instead of us all just killing him and moving on it happened and he cucked us all.

I as well.

woah people are pissed. i dont understand why people dont use polo. never had a problem with them

fuck virwox. im still waiting for my fucking bitcoin i ordered two nights ago. lazy mother fuckers probably took the weekend off..

Might I introduce you to Veeky Forums ?

I AM THE WAY GOD MADE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying it isn't muscle weight

Spoiler: it isn't

join the class action lawsuit

Over half a million in lost money and counting.

Let's sue the fuck out of Bittrex.

bittrexcon.com/lawsuit

>248
I'm sure you had a great Thanksgiving

I did. A thiccboi's favorite holiday

It's the government's fault they're being forced.

Fags

You made yourself fat, stop putting excessive amounts of slop inside yourself

thank god I withdrawed all my NEO before this shit

Because taxes.

John Andrew Mill Nielsen

You can use mine, just don't tell anyone.

They took 20 days for me for the same 'Name Mismatch' error.

Finally got verified today and got my coins out of that dogshit exchange.