Just bought one BCH

Just bought one BCH.

How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/mcafee-stakes-his-name-10-mln-on-bitcoin-split
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just chill and hold.. soon :)

You're literally a millionaire in 3 years flat. Hold you motherfucker.

McAfee did the math in point-set topology but won't release a proof because, "why would anyone release a gem like this"

sauce? was he talking about BCH and not BTC?

He clarifies it's BCH in the comments and some articles clarify this as well. Said Jihan is the smartest person he knows as well.

Roger pls go
bcash is for faggots

cointelegraph.com/news/mcafee-stakes-his-name-10-mln-on-bitcoin-split

Would love to have some sauce for this

Tweet was deleted shortly after he made it because as you can imagine he got harrassed endlessly by core cucks and paid shills

hm this is weird because he just tweeted about bitcoin being 10k and updated his bet to 1mil now. he couldnt be talking about BCH with that

I am confused now

It will probably double in price next time Bitcoin difficutly adjusts in a couple of days. Sell at $3000

You're fucked like a little BCH. Congrats on that, seriously.

Does bitcoin always crash after a difficulty adjustment

I'm putting a little bits into it when I can. This coin will win, theres no doubt. FOMO and paid shills will only take btc so far.

So me one explain to me why bcash will beat bitcoin. Isn't bcash centralized unlike bitcoin?

it is only as centralized as bitcoin is

most ppl dont run a full node or mine for BTC as is so the argument against bigger blocks is pretty dumb

This time around is a lot different.

Difficulty is increasing from around +14.63% to +15.44% (as of this posting).

this is true but doesnt that just put them back to where they were before the 20% reduction in difficulty that happened this time?

wouldnt we need to see ~6k BTC price for it to not be profitable?

Running a node once they get the optimization code right would only take a 4 core and what 8 or 16 gigs of ram at visa levels?

I am sure clever minds can come up with ways for average people to participate in verifying transactions without needing to store terabytes of blockchain data. I think core just stopped trying to solve the scaling problem in that way because there was no profit in it for them.

The difficulty only decreased by about 1-1.5% this past adjustment.

Don't invest in Bcash. Just look at the ratio charts. It's going straight back to 0.08.

You are not counting in Ver's rage pump and he is going to pump hard this time.

Ver shot his load. It's over.
Mining insects lost.
Next, China bans bitcoin mining. Book it.

keep dreaming.

Once the japs starting mining with 7nm miners and mining comes online in cold, geothermal regions like Scandinavia, China's edge will have withered away. They will be forced to take a zero tolerance stance against all crypto related activities to maintain the yuan.

Can You explain when it falls?

to when, it will go up???

t. i am greek

One of ver's reasons bch should take off is its low transfer fees making it more suitable as a replacement for cash he says. But I don't get why anyone would use crypto instead of cash when crypto's value is increasing so rapidly. Explanation?

Once bcash becomes real boy coin it will cost one million.

Nothing that is unstable can function as a currency. New technology will always be unstable because people haven't put their money in to it yet. Does that mean investments can't transform in to currencies? No.

they will just come up with their own 7nm in a few months.
proof of stake will win

Once enough wealth has accumulated itself into BCash, your BCash won't rise/drop tens of % per day, making it more usable as a currency