Ctrl+f: file name thread

none found, lets do this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoqfHO55HGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There needs to be a rule that you can't start a filename thread unless you have a new filename

I still refuse to accept that image as a part of my reality.
Do they not understand that shoehorning their political agenda into comics of all things makes them look like a bad parody of themselves?
Poe's law in action, everyone.

ngl though, I legitimately chuckled at "Unsolicited opinions about Israel???"

>Do they not understand that shoehorning their political agenda into comics of all things makes them look like a bad parody of themselves?
no, because they are the parody. The image they're a parody of is just a false front, only there to disguise how disgusting their ideals really are. And occasionally some of them become so disconnected from reality that don't even understand any more why they're supposed to keep their insanity under wraps.

Here you go user

Honestly that's great, tone is a bit off, but it works well.

Ironically, that face first slam in to concrete would be considerably more likely to kill you than a first story fall on to a patch of grass or even possibly a bush.

Lesbian magic.

I know people like this IRL
Kill me
Please user, kill me

Bitch talk about the weather, how about them Cumulonimbus? They not inclusive enough for you either?

Why aren't we in the streets destroying those (((SJW))) who are making a joke of our graphic literature, already ?

I know people on Facebook who unironically share pages of that comic.

I know that feel, believe me.

needs a name

>The person who posted this image originally has not the least drop of creativity and humor in his body, Jesus Christ, it's not like filename thread are NaNoWriMo with surrealist writing constraints.gif

i don't get it?

Someone I know did as well. I broke down exactly what was incorrect about the strip and they basically admitted they didn't read but just agreed with that single one and still do.
Disappointing.

Because stupid things said about comics isn't important enough to kill people over, al-Baghdadi.

Is this from the Punisher? It's giving me Punisher vibes

The poster is on Putin's payroll, who is himself butt-hurt that Russia lost the Eurovision contest to the Ukrainian singer (shown in picture) who did a song on the ethnic cleansing of Crimea by the USSR in 1944.

Nobody really reads comics. I doubt anyone in this thread read that Thor comic either.

Yes, I'm uncreative. Gimme a name for this.

Yes, the black guy is Barracuda.

>Ukrainian singer did a song on the ethnic cleansing of Crimea by the USSR in 1944.

kek. gg Ukraine.

But they are destroying Manliness ! Reason ! Heterosexuality ! Whiteness ! Western civilization ! If we don't stop, imprison and kill them, how will our ideals of reason, liberty and fairness could survive to the exterior world ?

True, slamming your face in a bush is kinda gross but certainly not deadly.

Somehow still relevant despite the creation of /qst/

I dunno man I've seen some deadly pussy in my time

trial / optional and somebody keeps raiding archives (false flag or not, from users point of view it makes no difference)
also dealwithit.jpg

>comics
>destroying Manliness ! Reason ! Heterosexuality ! Whiteness !
Not while Ben Garrison still takes breath.

I read Punisher MAX, Necromunda comics, Injustice, and that's kinda it.
Just ignore them. Don't feed the godddamn troll. You furiously chew their bait, thus making them look more justified in their eyes.
Filter posts with word "Quest" in subject and shazam.

What does that have to do with... oh, you mean it was hiding in the bush?

>somebody keeps raiding archives (false flag or not, from users point of view it makes no difference)

God dammit. This is why we can't have nice things.

>attentionwhoredruidcantgo5secondswithoutsomeoneacknowledginghim.gif

To be fair, the whole Eurovision contest is a fucking joke, I dunno why Russians still take it seriously.

The only two serious singers I remember going to Eurovision were ABBA and Celine Dion, and both of them took a serious hit in popularity after they went on Eurovision.

And only Russia keeps sending its most popular singers to the Eurovision contest, while everyone else sends waiters, some kind of vegan bitches, and other assorted amateurs.

tl;dr if you're watching the Eurovision for quality songs, and not hilarious politics-related shit, you're doing it wrong

Hehehe

b-but Lordi...

>Filter posts with word "Quest" in subject and shazam.
You know, I've tried a couple of times to figure out the filter, and it never seems to work properly. I don't know if there's a FAQ somewhere that I'm missing, or what.

>there are people who think this little shit is right
Fuck's sake

And old men singing about child prostitution.
>youtube.com/watch?v=LoqfHO55HGw
Actually, that was a decade ago...

Of course it's a joke now, but it's a joke Russia also want's to be on, to be, you know, part of the Europe.

>Critical Hit Tables

duh

cyka blyat, comrade

Зaчeм pyгaeшьcя, кaмpaд?

i dont get it

Extra steps added for no reason.

>Blow it out your ass

unnecessary extra step(s)

I see, ty

let's see how I will filename memes I saved in 2013

Why would anyone on Veeky Forums waste nearly 500 dollars on a Bloodborne machine?

>ramming a skimmer