>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4oxrTSRkC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would having a lot of companions do that? Did you bring a bunch of them into the setting with you?

While we're on the subject of Overlord, would it be all right to wank that, as a lvl Fallen Angel, I took race levels that made me some sort of Lovecraftian avatar of the Great Old Ones? I mean, it fits the 'unholy' theme and angels are messengers of gods so I feel like it would fit.

*lvl 100 Fallen Angel

You can become a Shoggoth in Overlord if you want to.

Sounds like it could be funny. From what I've gathered, if you take lv100 and RoH the classes are pretty loose. You can basically take whatever within reason.

Not really, but at 569 jumps they might be beefy. Here's the build he posted. This.

Fallen Angel and Angel both play up the Christian themes. Seriously pic related.

>Touch-Me was a god in Charisma and combat, seriously he apparently was able to make all 40 other guild mates agree with him, often. Anyone who has ever led a Guild in WoW or Guild Wars can tell you. That. IS. Hard.

Not really. After one incident, there was about half of the guild that didn't liked him that much. That revolved him probably bullying a member out of the guild after he did something wrong to him.

Momonga on the other hand is the guy that everybody loved, even if he had little self-confidence, he was always there, he was friendly and was always willing to help others.

Touch Me as charismatic as he was, he was of a different social 'class' that many other players, so there were some that resent him for that. Without counting the aftermentioned incident. Touch Me had to step out of the position of Guild Leader because if he didn't the guild was going to get disbanded anyway.

Not really, originally he was the leader of Nine's Own Goal which later was dissolved into Ainz Ooal Gown, at which point he recommended Momonga for the Guild Leadership. Everyone agreed, except Momonga who is a self-deprecating kind of guy.

So here´s the new version! Should be almost jumpable at this point, missing more drawbacks, one more Hero perk and more drawbacks.
And the customization tables for sucking out all your cp

You can see that when Touch Me decided to step down and dissolve the clan his leadership was in question. In fact, if the guild was to be dissolved many of the guildies wouldn't had followed him.

I'm just saying that not everyone in AoG loved Touch Me, and the list was bigger than just Ulbert.

Are you an ally of justice?

Source?
Also, maybe
depends on the setting/jump

Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou basically imagine all Anime happening at once but in actual postwar Japan.

Eh, I've read through the LN and as such they may that's colored my knowledge, however the fact that I disputed was simply the assumption. The facts are that Touch-Me himself voted Momonga as Guild Leader when they grew into AoG, as he was the better choice for Guild Leader. His only known dispute with another player was Ulbert, and that was a realitivly minor issue about raid loot that never came to anything other than mild scolding. None of this says anything about Touch-Me bulling people. Heck the only reason for AoG's slow decent was the fact that they were, as a Guild, impossible to fight. Basically the game had slowly become boring.

As I understand it some of the Web Serial's divergences are fairly large. So, perhaps we are both right, but both the Anime and Light Novel agree on the point that it was a slow dissolution over time. No hard feelings were had that I know of.

by certain metrics yes, by others no

No. Justice is a past-focused thing, often cruel and strict in nature. It can easily get in the way of a better future if not kept in check. I don't much care for justice, I think.

I'm anti evil. Not good, not neutral, possibly sometimes evil myself, but I am anti evil. However that doesn't mean I am an ally of justice, it means I seek to stop things that are evil, not punish, not even necessarily harm, or specifically avoid harming, just stop. That said, I am just as likely to lecture someone on the subject of violent robbery, as I am to shoot someone because they got in my way during a heist. That said I took the damned drawback in pokemon, and so my jumper was likely insane from jump one, then insane within two jumps after the Worm fix.

My Justice is too often mixed with Vengence for me to claim such ideals.

Hope. A unreal, yet beautiful solution to all problems.

What if you become justice?

>postwar Japan
Actually, you only know this because it's mentioned some times. There is not really that much differences in either culture, technology or anything between the post-war Japan and your average anime Japan.

So, it seems like while I was breakfasting, I missed the "Let's post Overlord Builds!" time in the last thread. I am so sad.

Kinda.

ANYWAYS! I'm thinking I'd be one of those generalist noobs who grinded seemingly useless classes until suddenly their Passive Feats gained at specific levels played off of each other and terrible things happened. More than that, I'd think that I would have been a free-lance item builder.

> Overlord (LN) Build:
Nicholas_Saintos
> Location:
Turning point of History, Carne Village (950)
> Age and Gender:
17 year-old Male (900)
> Race:
Player, Human (900)
> Origins:
Drop In (900)
> Perks:
Tolerance for Evil (900)
Personal Inventory (900)
Themed Aesthetics (900)
Shared Language (900)
Innate Talent - Magic Item Creator, Use Any Magic Item (700)
Realm of Heroes (400)
Level One Hundred (-200)
Class Skills, Drop In - Sorcerous Swordsman [Swords] (-200)
Skillful and Resourceful (-300)
Skillful Acquisitions (-500)
Class Skills, Warrior - Magic Warrior (-600)
Class Skills, Magic User - Talismonger (-700)
> Items:
Divine Tier Equipment (-700)
> Companions:
N/A - None at the time (-700)
> Drawbacks:
Powerless (-600)
Rival Guild (000)

I'd have also have been a total neet IRL.

'Natural' justice, yes.
Legislative justice, no.

Then I will have already defeated myself, for my sins have buried me and something else rose from the grave.

There is no natural justice, justice is a social construct formed to allow society to function properly. It if for this reason why justice is rarely fair, just like life.

>Actually, you only know this because it's mentioned some times. There is not really that much differences in either culture, technology or anything between the post-war Japan and your average anime Japan.

True but that doesn't mean I'm wrong

Ummm.

Can't quite answer that. I kinda just do my own thing and sometimes it helps and sometimes...

...yeah.

thanks user

I will too post my Overlord build :

Sex: Male
Race:
>>Human
>>Local
Origin:
>>Magic caster
Classes:
>>Arcane caster (Free)
>>Devine caster (50)
>>Talismonger (100)
Perks:
>>Alchemist (Free)
>>Magic learning affinity (Free)
>>Enchanted summoning (Free)
>>Realm of Heroes (Free)
>>Level 100 (700)
>>Dark wisdom (900)
>>The abyss of magic (1200)
>>Necromancy (1300)
>>Summoning (1400)
Items:
>>Ring of Elru (1600)
Drawbacks:
>>Rival player (1300)
>>Embroiled in politics (1100)
>>Foreigner (1000)

I HAS ALL MAGIC. Still need do companion build but ehhh.... will do someday.

You can become a cthulhu octopus person in overlord, but it requires an in game item that ainz has a few of in the guild vault.

The demon option lets you decide on your own appearance, you can look as eldritch as you want.

Holy kingdom
Male
16 yo
Player
Skeleton 950
Magic caster free

Perks
Tolerance for evil free
Personal inventory free
The 42 supreme being -50
Level 100 free
Arcane caster free
Necromancy specialization -100
Alchemist -200
Themed aesthetics free
Dark wisdom -400

Items +200 +1 discount
Medium tier equipment free
Gold free
RING OF AINZ OOAL GOWN free
Ring of Erlu -600

Companions

Cassandra 400 cp
Fallen angel
Personal inventory 350
Themed aesthetics 300
Level 100 free
Tolerance for evil free
Magic caster free
Divine caster free
Warder 200
Magic item creator 0

Homunculous Maid free (shes gonna be the new waitress) (named Saki)

Companion items
Free set of Legendary equipment cassandra
Ring of sustenance Saki
Drawbacks
Rival player -300
Embroiled in politics -100
Foreigner 0

Had to get a book of the dead from ainz to change my race from skeleton to elder lich like ainz. I was basically his carbon copy skelebro.

>You can become a cthulhu octopus

They're called mind-flayers and you can become one in the Forgotten Realms jump as well.

Yep thats the thing. Although overlord ones seem more ugly and misshapen. Or that could have just been tabulina smagderena.

Yeah but I don't just want to look eldritch, I want to 'feel' eldritch, and the unholy aura plays nicely into that. Also fire's not really my thing.

I am trying to think of an animal to use as a size comparison, Something roughly half way between a bull/oxen and an elephant. Any Ideas?

A rhino?

That works, thanks.

maybe you got that kind of ability from a advanced class?

IncrediblesAnon here, it's kinda amusing to me how someone keeps starting to talk to me just an hour after I fall asleep.

Still appreciate it, but an actual dialogue that isn't separated by a thread and ten hours would be nice.

So, anyway, Universal man. Yes, the black hole thing does sound scary. Yes, he's stupid. No, he did not get killed by Syndrome's first robot.

Let me explain... The name Universal Man matches up between these two, yes. As does the picture. But if you pay a lot of attention, you start noticing discrepancies between the interviews and Syndrome's database. Things don't quite match up. Let's look at Universal Man again, in the database he is listed with the ability of "Atomic Density Manipulation".

Sounds like his thing, right? Changing his own density? Nope. If you look at the interviews, his power is "Molecular Density Transformation".

There's one guy who does have "Atomic Density Manipulation". Downpour. The guy who change matter. The guy who's focusing on making bicycles.

That's why the first robot had an easy time with it. It was up against a bicycle-making super, instead one with one of the strongest powers.

Or atleast, that's what seems to make sense to me.

Aside from that, you make good points. I still won't be able to hand out the ability to make earthquakes or be a blackhole, but that's more of a balance issue than a dispute on the possibility that they exist.

Powers more in line with the others based on these will be included.

Uh.

We're a hyperdimensional machine god

An anthropomorphic personification of multiversal evil

The son/herald/emissary twice over for two divine personifications of absolute Law.

And someone desperate enough to merge all these existences together, such that the machinery funnels the abyssal reserves of evil to empower our heavenly power, which itself can subjugate lesser evils rather than immediately purifying them on sight.

We couldn't be less of an ally of justice if we /tried/

The fact that other allies of justice owe their continued existence to our computational Observations, that we spend most of our time supressing evil by embodying it and that we have painstakingly persuaded/taught/manipulated our parents into dealing more fairly with mortals means nothing.

Our goal has always been eternal order, no matter how it is achieved. The true enemy of justice is not one who opposes justice with every waking breath, but one who denies it has any meaning in a bleak, self-destructive multiverse.

As an animeonly for Overlord as far as I know that sounds pretty accurate from what I've watched. With the caveat that Ulbert and Touch Me seemed to have a fairly serious OOC feud given Demiurge and Sebas can't get along with each other-and Sebas doesn't know why when he gets along with most of the other evil NPCs.

Like how Bukubukuchamaga bullying Peroroncino manifests as Aura bullying Mare.

198. Dragonlance
Origin: Divine (-50), Race: "Human"
Perks: Alignment Choice [Chaotic Good], Tall Enough, Arcane Adept (-100), Hedgemage (-300), Renegade Magecraft (-600), Acolyte (-100), Mystic (-150)
Party (-300)
Items: Cooking Spices (-50), Tower (-150)
Scenario: Faith Up My Sleeve [Mishakal][Epiphany (-300)], Our Hero [Foot Dragonlance] (+200), What Price Power? (+600)

Chimmy: Half-Elf Warrior (-50), Alignment Choice [Chaotic Good], Tall Enough, Tradeskill [Courtesan], Combatant, Experienced Class [Monk](-150), Legend (-300), Adventuring Kit
Falco: Human Arcane (-50), Alignment Choice [Chaotic Neutral], Tall Enough, Arcane Adept, Experienced Class [Hedgemage](-150), Renegade Magecraft (-300), Spellbook(-100)
Roberta: Elven Warrior (-100), Alignment Choice [Neutral Good], Tall Enough, Combatant, Experienced Class [Barbarian](-150), Legend (-300), Adventuring Kit, Spiced Potatoes (-50)
Ko'el: Human Rogue (-50), Alignment Choice [Neutral Good], Tall Enough, Tradeskill [Fletcher] (-100), Footpad, Experienced Class [Bard] (-150), Guildmaster (-300), Adventuring Kit
SoB: Human Warrior (-50), Alignment Choice [Neutral Good], Tall Enough, Combatant, Experienced Class [Fighter] (-150), Golden General (-300), Star Jewels (-50), Thieves Bane Pouch (-50)
Asriel: Human Arcane (-50), Alignment Choice [Neutral Good], Tall Enough, Arcane Adept, Experienced Class [Tower Trained] (-150), Archmage of High Sorcery (-300), Spellbook (-100)
Isaac: Gnome Arcane (-100), Alignment Choice [True Neutral], Tall Enough, Artifactory (-400), Arcane Adept, Acolyte (-100)
Toby: Human Rogue (-50), Alignment Choice [Chaotic Good], Tall Enough, Footpad, Experienced Class [Thief](-150), Lucky in Loot (-300), Adventuring Kit (-50), Star Jewels (-50), Spoon of Turning

This has been a hell of a balancing act, and I never felt bad about any of it for a second. Every Kender defended was defended in earnest, and not for power. Goodnight, /jc/.

Justice =/= Order. Certainly not when the methods used to achieve order are described as "no matter how it is achieved". That's just plain villain talk.

I feel this is relevant but this is mainly because of my binge of Discworld.
youtube.com/watch?v=I4oxrTSRkC0

That depends. What IS justice?

Revenge, nothing more.

The attempt at fairness: to ward off cruelty using cruelty, and to reward kindness in turn with kindness. I am not it's ally, but I can see why one would ally with it.

Justice is cool and all but we're kinda obligated towards freedom/chaos first and foremost.

Yes, it shall always be Constantinople to me.

Above all else!

Seiryu please go.

Did she rape someone?

Waifu?

>Justice is giving everyone his due.

And I deserve everything! Isn't justice to pursue that goal?

Honestly, I just kindof do my own thing. I've probably done things that could be misconstrued as "justice", but it really just depends on my personal feelings and/or whether or not I'm emotionally attached to anyone involved.

I do kindof admire the people who do consider themselves as such, though.
But theirs is a path I choose not to walk because it's not really relevant to anything I'm doing. Even at my very best, I'm not subscribing to some higher ideal.
I'm just helping the people I like.

And sometimes, I don't even do that.

>As an animeonly for Overlord as far as I know that sounds pretty accurate from what I've watched. With the caveat that Ulbert and Touch Me seemed to have a fairly serious OOC feud given Demiurge and Sebas can't get along with each other-and Sebas doesn't know why when he gets along with most of the other evil NPCs.

Yeah, Ulbert hated Touch Me for various reasons. Overlord's real world is a post-WWIII world run by Megacorps, where the most important thing is that you're born in some high place. Ulbert (and Momonga as well) didn't. They belong to the low working class, while Touch Me seems to be on a high/high-mid class.

So Ulbert greatly resented for that, because he wasn't even given the chances to compete with Touch Me.

And because he basically bullied a member out of the guild who happen to be a friend of Ulbert.

Although Momonga always believed they could have solved their problems if they had talked it out.

>“Momonga-san… You’re right. I went too far. Still, don’t you think he’s being selfish? First he chased that person away, and now this. If this is the case, shouldn’t he have disbanded us earlier?”
>The fact was that Momonga partially agreed with what Ulbert said.
>When the clan was founded, there was a great disagreement that led to one person leaving the game. The matter had left a great scar on Momonga’s heart. It felt like a stain on the glorious memories of a closely-knit guild and his cherished friends.

>Although Momonga deeply respected Touch Me’s leadership, that memory stuck in his craw. Or no, for all he knew, that incident weighed heavily on Touch Me as well. That might have been why he abdicated his position as leader, and put forward a successor with a different personality from his own.

I don't know, it doesn't seems to me like Touch Me played nice .

And there were others that followed Ulbert more than Touch Me. I think there was a flashback about this in the vol 6.

As that someone, hiya, if you're still around. Though it is getting real close to my bedtime.

And you too make good points. Which led me to going back through the film and the extras again, and I found the rabbit hole goes deeper. I'm presuming you meant Downburst (there is no Downpour)? Yes, in the Extras he has Atomic Density Manipulation.

But: turns out he's also in the film as a victim of the X3, and he doesn't have that, he has Flight and Gaseous Expulsion!

Which in the Extras is what Stormicide had - when in the film it turns out she had the powers of Electrical Discharge and Gale Bursts (she died to the X5).

And so on and so forth. Whoever did the Extras and whoever did the Film had quite the failure of communication. They got the pictures matched to the names correctly, but lots of mixups when it came to powers.

Still here, yes. Hi.

Downburst indeed, sorry. I keep making little mistakes in my writing like that. Starting to wonder if I should just go over every word I write three times by this point...

Anyway, yup, some real failures in communication there... But the actual powers and supers are represented, even if powersets are switched around a bit. So it's still a very valuable resources.

THAT QUESTION IS SURPRISINGLY COMPLICATED!
Ally?
Sometimes on important issues.
I am otherwise far too entertained by causing my own trouble.
So while I am an ally of justice, I'm the messy ally it argues with itself over calling when justice is putting together a crew for one last job.

Agreed. Anything you'd like to discuss or for me to dig for in the film or extras before I go to bed?

Flamio, my good hotman.

Ah, I didn't remember that, so I went back and reread it. Yeah, Touch-Me did do something that was bad, bad enough for someone to leave the game, the reason it didn't come up in my mind is because the person wasn't part of the guild and I thought that you were talking about in-house politics only, I'd excluded such things that could color them in my foolishness. I coincide your point. Good debate.

Nothing else in specific, I think... I'd love suggestions for perks? or even thoughts on how to do those three powers to make them not hilarious and overly powerful in the context of the jump?

Also, can I just say that Gaseous Expulsion sounds like the stupidest power ever? I mean. Without further context, the obvious thought is super-farts.

But then you look at the Extras, and it's actually at-will absorption of specific gaseous molecules, and then retaining them like a sponge to release whenever you want to.

Which actually sounds like a fucking awesome power to me.

>it's actually at-will absorption of specific gaseous molecules, and then retaining them like a sponge to release whenever you want to.
To be honest...it still sounds like controlled farting to me.

But atleast now you're releasing pure oxygen, or nerve gas.

...Okay. Maybe it is still super-farts. But atleast it's a bit better.

Hey now-not him, but that's totally a selling point for me.

Or super burps, depending on which direction you're making them in.

I get lucky. Rolled Physiomancy and Portamancy in Shadow Ops jump. And you jumpers when dice smiled upon you? What you get? Did you rolled your devil fruit or you need pay additional 100 cp?

Damn, that's a nice one. I got really lucky there too, getting what would be my first and third picks with Portamancy and Negramancy. Too bad I didn't get Physiomancy (because damn Physiomancy sounds awesome) like you, but hey, black magic is nice too.

Aside from that one time, my dice seem to hate me a lot. About the only other time I rolled what I actually wanted was Skulduggery Pleasant. I was a 13 year old Skeleton, which means that in addition to my standard skeletal alt-forms gained from that, I can also be the skeleton kid whenever I want to. It's fun.

...Right.

I'll probably put in the option to do either of those, as well as simply releasing it through your skin or something. So, uh, have fun with that when I'm done, I guess?

I roll low, I rolled a two in Blame! When checking to see if one of my companions could reverse engineer the local technology,

I rolled a two in inside out when checking if the superpower puberty drawback I took would negatively affect little Raymond, so it turns out he's a hero for justice.

I rolled a 12 when seeing if I could absorb the Masters timelordship with data drain in Dr. who so now I have some pretty cool time senses, which combined with animorphing and morphing memory essentially make me equivalent mentally to the doctor.

Speaking of animorphs I got a 28 on a roll to build a device that can turn any star into a Anti-Kandrona, so that technology exists now, and the alien deer folk have it.

>or even thoughts on how to do those three powers to make them not hilarious and overly powerful in the context of the jump?

Sure. Density manipulation of only yourself is actually a pretty lame power on its own. Adding in the Required Secondary Powers to keep you alive moves the power up to "quite nice to have and will guarantee me a job", but that's about it. Congrats, you can be tiny but bulletproof or imitate a large helium balloon. Depending on how small you can go, it could be great for certain applications (hiya Ant-Man). Oh, "density" actually includes/means more like a "mass effect" field, so you don't actually change size? That has applications too. Oh, your "density" can approach that of a black hole? Considering you are otherwise Mister Normal, that sounds like a great way to get yourself killed or in a "fate worse than death" situation.

Seismic Wave Manipulation. Earthquakes are a really interesting field. They come in a bunch of different types. Hyper Shock's power might only create highly localised seismic disturbances; so yeah, Richter 6 can do _some_ damage, but if his field only extends as far as down the street and the structure is built to modern standards, it could take him a while. The hammers bumping that up to ??? is what makes it nasty. Of course, the "glass cannon rule" applies here. A lot depends on the scope of his power.

And so on. I'd ramble more, but it's almost midnight.

I rolled the fruit that blackbeard has in straw hat. But literally never use it.

Feels a lot more like a jump now, and I like it. It needs some proofreading, though. For instance, most of your themes aren't priced, and there's only a single 200 CP advanced theme so you might want to say that Prototype gets one that's 200 CP *or less* for free.

Of course, goodnight and thanks for your thoughts.

The dice gods favored me in Code Lyoko when I just took Minor Feature once. Rolled a 1 and then an 8. So, I had a persistent Glitch, but I was all around better in my Lyoko form.

I hope you didn't eat it then because it doubles the damage you take from all sources.

I don't know why that fruit is called logia. For me it work like Paramecia type.

Light of Terra rolling table from the last DLC.

Got the roll that gives you a d6 more rolls, rolled either a 4 or a 5, can't really remember. From there I got Beastmaster with two more rolls, a couple of those 'you get x primary powers' and a bunch of other goodies. Got tonnes of weird psychic abilities and Telepath a couple of times to the bunch I bought in the Magnus DLC.

Fortunately one of the rolls was Iron Soul making me resistant to demonic attacks and then I did a separate roll to make sure I didn't explode.

I went into the sewers as a man of note, I left the sewers as one of the greatest psykers alive holding a wyrd staff on a chariot drawn by ripper jacks followed by a hoard of barbarians. I went into the sewers and they made me king.

Never actually got a lot of use out of the more excessive psyker stuff I got in the setting as I was still worried about Chaos and I went home pretty shortly after that DLC.

On the flipside I once rolled a natural 1 when it came to catching a Magikarp on a d100 resulting in the rod falling in the water, the hook getting me through the cheek and a Magikarp dragging me into the lake. I then proceeded to fail every possible roll to catch/buy/trade for a Magikarp so it took about a year of going slightly insane at the Lake of Rage to eventually get one.

I kept it and didn't eat it. I never understood what it did really what do you mean it causes double damage?

It's noted as being weird in series though. The only way in which it functions like logia actually just as much in reverse of how logia function. Sure the user can transform into darkness as other logia can transform into their thing, but rather than preventing them from being harmed it draws damage to them. So it's not like turning into fire to avoid a spear harming your flesh by thrusting through you, but turning into fire so the thrust of the spear blows part of you away.

So, yeah. Needs more drawbacks, (you keep adding stuff I want! I was already drawback-heavy! Give me more ways to torture myself for awesome dungeons) aside from that it looks good.

Of course, I thought it looked good with the origin perks... But yes, more like a normal jump now.

Anyway, the new origin perks seem pretty good. All of the trees seems pretty interesting. As for the Hero perk you're missing... someone mentioned something about a 'training dungeon' to help Heroes get better at dungeon-delving. You could do something with that?

Through, I feel like there's a little problem with the Origin Perks and the dungeon customization running on the same 1000cp, as far as I can see. That's... stretching everything quite thin in terms of cp. You damn cp vampire.

It basically acts as sort of a blackhole. It allows you to suck in people and various objects, but it also makes attacks basically impossible to avoid.

Holy crap that was a decent one for me as well.

Wyrd Powers of The Wyrd Staff of Karloth Valois
Roll 1: 65 [Chose Iron Soul & Healing Hands]
Roll 2: 22 [Sense Presence]
Roll 3: 11 [Beastmastery Primus Power & 12 Ripper Jacks. +2 rolls]
Roll 4: 63 [Chose Telekinetic Primary Power]
Roll 5: 51 [+1d6 Rolls (3)]
Roll 6: 42 [Psychic Spore]
Roll 7: 35 [Lucky Aura]
Roll 8: 15 [Nullify Power]

I think the same cp for perks and the dungeon is balanced out by no cp cap and a large number of not particularly bad drawbacks. Giving 1000cp for both sections separately seems like it's TOO much, especially in addition to the no drawback cap+tons of drawbacks

Nice rolls.

Fair enough. Through I'd say doing that without allowing you to shuffle cp from one to the other, and making drawbacks only give to one pool seems reasonable.

I... might be biased because of the enormous amount of cp I need to make my dungeon a reality through. So, there's that.

Doesn't it also allow you to absorb other peoples devil fruit powers too though? Not him but I was just wondering.

Same here.

-First: 34, Bang Flash
-Second: 51 - rolled 6 more Wyrd Powers
--42, Psychic Spoor
--46, Iron Soul
--56, Psychic Blade
--41, Telekinetic
--53, Kinetic Cloak
--65, Choose Psychic Blade x2
-Third: 61 - Select One Primary Power (Beastmastery)
--Beast Affinity: Ripper Jacks x7
--66 - Gain Two Primaries of Choice (Pyromaniac x2)
--31, Telepath

Only by the jump, it's an OC add on. There's nothing more then fan theories in series that it can and we have more indications that it's not actually the Yami fruit that steals powers and rather something else (Marco's belief that it has something to do with 'body type' and the Blackbeard pirates having been mentioned as going around hunting down pirates to steal powers, collectively rather then just talking about Blackbeard. Nothing confirmed still). We still don't even know if whatever method Blackbeard used can be used more then once or if only he can do it or exactly what it even is.

Errybody getting the Not!Facehuggers.

Sorry dude but with all the crap I endured during the Alien Jump, where I was a Company Man.

Overlord question, Rival Guild drawback. Can you be part that rival guild?

It's not exactly a 600 point drawback if they aren't after you.

Pretty sure it doesn't exist unless you take the drawback. And then they want to kill you.

Had the horrible thought, if you did that and the full Ainz Ooal Gown 41 Suprime Beings are then your foes. Because its a Drawback.

Well, no?

It wouldn't be a drawback if you start off in a heavily fortified stronghold full of artifacts that are basically D&D-equivalents to Noble Phantasms and a bunch of absurdly OP NPCs, one of which may or may not be a yandere succubus who tends to say things like SASUGA MANYFIST-SAMA! when you're nearby.

That's what we in the know refer to as a "perk".

Except there is already a drawback for that.

Thing is I also rolled the 'roll 4 options and pick one' thing once or twice so I pretty much just got whatever I wanted. I would have liked the psionic blade option but that's literally the only thing that could have gone better.

Ended up with this:

Beastmastery Primary Power
9 Ripper Jacks
Telepath Primary Power x3
Pyromaniac Primary Power
Telekinetic Primary Power
Zen Shootist x2
Iron Soul
Spider Man
Electrokinetic Cloak

Pretty fucking dangerously telepathic and shooty.

True.

There's already a drawback for facing Ainz Ooal Gown and saying that you can use the Rival Guild drawback to basically get a free version of the 1000cp 42nd Supreme Being perk is pretty incredible in it's dumbness.

Yeah, what this guy said.