Post samurai

Post samurai.

No.

Weebs out.

Hold on.
I know there's something historically inaccurate in this picture, but I just can't put my finger on it...

Yes.

>I know there's something historically inaccurate in this picture, but I just can't put my finger on it...
Those greaves didn't appear until after pteranodons fell out of favor as aerial mounts.

It's technically not "wrong", but it is thematically inaccurate.

>It's technically not "wrong", but it is thematically inaccurate.
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I WANT THINGS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE!!!

to be honest, going against a tyrannosaur while dual wielding??

I don't think most samurai even dual wielded wakazashi and katana. Like they used bows and glaives and shit.

fucking weebs and their historical inaccuracies

Damn I love Veeky Forums

It IS showing the only guy to do that being eaten.

when you think of it, in a setting with large mounts naginata and spears would be even more popular. Like, i could still see the long nodachi, but in general its either spear or bow.

>complaining about weaboos on Veeky Forums
>a weaboo site
>exclusively for weaboos
>with a weaboo founder
>and now with a hontou japanese owner
>with the express purpose of discussing only how much we all love anime and how manga is the best
>and to also discuss how to put anime into every other facet of our lives so that we may one day become one with the great and honorable Tezuka

What are you even doing here? Did the "chan" not tip you off that we are all weaboos here?

only after westaboos, kekek
Seriously, it's just japanese thingie, why shoul you so purely hate it

Post Samurai?

... Alright.

oh boy , this is gonna be fun...

>samurai
>weebs
Haha nice one OP.

>katakana on the samurai's clan banner
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jetstream Sam is the best .

I have no idea what that is, but if your taking shots at the picture for being inaccurate, lets start with the tiger mount.