twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Next year will be so comfy

If u held that through all the fud then you are a true hero

>bag holder has his first day of green
grats

Reporting in

we're all going to make it

fud holder here

I'm all in Link & Req. What is GVT and should I get some?

Stinky linky reportin-*toilet flushes*

The fuck, how do you guys have so much money? I work my ass off just to get a quarter of that.

>Be in crypto longer than a month

Reporting in and just received a promotion to Second Lieutenant. Finally. I'm a poorfag so that's about as much as I'm gonna be able to accumulate for a while now. Here's to the comfy moon ride ahead.

If the EOY announcement is just a road map, do you guys think LINK will dump?

LINK isn't my jam, but I hope all of you linkmarines get to be successful holding it, cause it sure looks like a nice project.

Still hodling. Never sold. But I only have 2400. Not enough to make it but maybe fuel future moon missions if LINK makes it to 1-5$

LINK will make it to $100 in a couple of years

user if you’re right may god bless you with someday getting sucked off by Jennifer Lawrence and Elle Fanning at the same time.

based link god

Can we fud it for another week? I want to get promoted before it flies at warp 10.

Seeing these portfolio valuations scares me.
Am I not going to make it?

If you do it, I will, lol

not with such a nigger portfolio for sure

TFW the BTC loss is cut in half this week and the USD went from a thousand in the red to 100+ in the green. Its going to be a great ride my iron handies

What should I do to remedy this?

sell everything except LINK and buy 75% ARK 25% REQ

fuk u OP

>brb more LINK

If that screenshot is genuine, you need your head checked. Going all in into a fringe coin is gambling with fucking big amounts.

i have link. but lets not joke. it will go back to 17 cent before going up and down again a few times before it finally sticks to a higher price.

then why don't you sell and rebuy lower?

we know.

"Damn my nigga why you actin' like a bitch? If you scared to take a chance, how the fuck we gon' get rich?"

t. J. Cole

stay poor.

everyone here is doing exactly that way

lol no, my linkies are safe on sound on my Ledger

what up

90 fucking k, youre an idiot

You guys thinking about that link pool? We’re pushing 750k LINK in this thread alone.

Holding 55k. Wanna get to 100 but can’t work atm because of uni :(

i have 1500

Reporting with my /comfy/ stack. I’m more in LINK than IOTA.

How are all you cunts so fucking rich?

stay poor fagggot. A lot of people on this board had the foresight to get into btc and eth years ago unlike you newfag idiots so 50k is like play money

How can you not be rich in crypto? I have nearly 70k and I’m in just 4 months.

>tfw only 1k link

am I gonna make it lads

Comfy af

>investing >60% of portfolio in highrisk token
>play money

kek

$100k in a couple yrs.

thatll get you a nice lambo soon

How do you store link in a ledger?

You put it on a blockchain.

Does ledger actually support link? I thought it just supported the too coins.

>selling Monero

actually I sold 52k yesterday, expecting it to bleed and BTC to crash again somewhat. maybe a mistake, we will see.

Go big or go home faggot

has any ether token made it?

you must be new, link is an erc20 token

Link threads are predatory in the most pathetic ways.

Whether this is a larp or not, just showing Blockfolio balances of nothing but 1 shitcoin is baiting nooblets into raw FOMO.

They’re learning bad trading habits that are ultimately going to scar them beyond help.

Buying LINK this low is a good decision, not FOMO. Kys

pls no hate

I want to invest in neo, but I don't have drivers license or passport (too poor) so I can't buy into it

went from 7,6 to 9,3 mil doge past month

110k LINKies reporting in.

You're never going to make it. You've got 10 dollars and you put those into BTC?? top kek, you will remain poor

>You're never going to make it. You've got 10 dollars and you put those into BTC?? top kek, you will remain poor

thanks for the uplifting words

I will never be able to help my father ;_;

Going all in on LINK is possibly the best decision anymore can ever make right now, so fuck off.

Move those 10 dollars to one of the sub dollar shitcoins and cross your fingers

is 1k link good enough or should i go for 5k?

Can you or someone redpill me on REQ? Is there much room to grow?

No. Get REQt.

am I an idiot for buying in now? (@ 0.00045781 eth)

I bought 1800 and I know that's not alot to some but my portfolio is really small. I feel like I shoulda waited.

if Biz calls it goes back to 17 cent it will most likely stick around 19 cents

With $10 even if Bitcoin goes to 1 million dollars you will have $1000.

I'll tell you how to make it. Pick a low market cap shitcoin (I mean really LOW market cap). We're talking under $300,000. See if it's not dead and if it has any developers that are actually working on it. If it does, go all in. Chance is it will soon do a 10x, you cash out $100 and put all those on another low market cap shitcoin. Once you have $1000 you can start investing into the decent coins like LINK, REQ and ARK.

>See if it's not dead and if it has any developers that are actually working on it. If it does, go all in.

but how do i actually do this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Or you just fucking work as a waiter and make more cash and invest it.

Sort by market cap on coinmarketcap.com and then research on bitcointalk and the coin's website and social media (discord, slack) if it's still alive or dead. Also make sure not to put your money into coins that are already pumped at high price.

that's not an answer as to how I actually buy them for cash money

You have bitcoin. If you don't, buy bitcoin. Once you have bitcoin, you can send it to an exchange (literally any exchange that's listed on coinmarketcap). There you trade your BTC for the shitcoin. You wait for shitcoin to go 10x, sell it for BTC and repeat the process.

If you don't know how to do this, you probably shouldn't be in crypto in the first place.

>Once you have bitcoin, you can send it to an exchange (literally any exchange that's listed on coinmarketcap).

this is me:

You don't need driver license or anything to buy NEO. You can buy on an exchange like Binance without anything.

If you want to buy more BTC without ID I am sure there are bitcoin ATMs where you can anonymously buy btc with cash.

>Tfw miserable 10K stash of LINK

dont bother helping this fucking braindead reject, there's a reason he has 10$

stop trying to help him please man its annoying

It will have a working product that does the same thing as OMG and more, sooner than OMG, with a more professional team than OMG, and it's current market cap is $45 mln, as opposed to OMG's 900 mln.

You do the math.

I'm trying to help him because I also started with just $30 back in May and now I'm up to $60,000. Now sure I wasn't new to crypto or investing but still.

>I also started with just $30 back in May and now I'm up to $60,000.

holy shit this is awesome! I'm happy for you man and thanks for the help

Also, if you have such small amount of money, look for airdrops on Bitcointalk here. You can get them completely for free and if you score a good one you can easily sell the coins for like $100-$1000.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0