What unique vulgar slang does your setting have?

What unique vulgar slang does your setting have?

Knife ears - Elves
Half-legs, short drunks - Dwarves
Scorned - Half-men sires of Beastmen. Essentially like calling them "shunned" or "not wanted". Outcasts and non-citizens of the kingdom

Slough-skin for humans. A common kobold insult.

>knife ears

I'm surprised you're not calling dwarves "hammer-fists" or "iron-resolves."

Really though, was "fair-folk" too on-the-nose as a compliment, or did you not like calling elves the "ageless-ones" because it wasn't complimentary enough? You really had to go out of your way to compare the feature they're likely most proud of to items of great value, and somehow you think it's vulgar?

What's next? Going to try to insult them by calling them "Wind-runners" because they run so fast?

Even though it originated from Veeky Forums, I decided to make it part of the lore:

"Poopsmith" is used about those who work the Dam of Nexus, because they work and control the flow of feces from the city. Sometimes used in humorous context, sometimes to mock them. Can also be used for someone who just smells funny.

"What's with the smell? I turn my eye for one day and you decide to become a poopsmith?"

Taffer

>What's next? Going to try to insult them by calling them "Wind-runners" because they run so fast?

Great way of getting your village haunted by active blizzards.

All Blood and Iron: Derogatory term used by renegade humans to describe their cybernetically enhanced vampire foes. Also used to describe those of their own number who got obsessed with augmentation.

Kind of edgy, but here we go.

>Daisey-Licker/Prancing Ninnie: Elf
>Greasemonkey: Dwarf
>Shitskin/Babyeater: Orc
>Pigsticker/Sisterfister: Human
>Kneecapper/Bootlicker: Gnome
>Bileblood/Rughumper: Wolfman
>"Nice Pair of Boots" or Nipoot: Lizardman

God damn turnip fucking little hairy shit bags.

>Knife ears
>unique

That was Gnomes

Polari

>item of great value
>knife
Knife-ear is a fine insult. One can call a jewish person a hook nosed jew. There's nothing shameful about hooks or large noses by itself, but it can be very insulting as it aggressively points out an exaggerated stereotype with the intent to offend. Also knives are cheap weapons often associated with thieves and backstabbers.

Are you bent dude?
What the fuck triggered you?

this

Oiks
Inspired by BoJo himself

Wood Imps/Wimps for elves

Pixies for Half-Elfs

Mutt Sluts for Humans

Gildos for Dwarves

Mites for Halflings

Asmos for Tieflings

Trufflers for Half-Orcs

Dolls for Gnomes

Dragonborn who are born/raised outside the colonies are called "Lost Shells"

Eladrin who spend too much time sphere-side are called " 'Pacts", short for compact, as the Sphere's gravity shortens the spacebound Eladrin's 7' height.

Currently in the empire, the Hobgoblin race, as a whole, has pulled away to create their own kingdom. Current empire missives refer to them as "Insurgents" in the same way terrorist is thrown around today.

Those are the few race based ones in my campaign.

"Moss Rider" any woman in a relationship with an orc.
"Fish Fucker" for merfolk
"Elf" for Elf.

I really like the slang from a Clockwork Orange.

It doesn't. People speak politely, insults are extremely rare and the only ones who swear are the PCs. ...Which is met with equal parts of confusion as the NPCs don't understand the concept of swearing and outrage at being insulted for no reason at all.

you are mad elf

Dwarves in my setting are the equivalent of bogans, so a lot. The Elves aren't much better, being the equivalent of Vietnamese.

>Rayleigh's mercy

Seeking Rayleigh's mercy means hoping for an unlikely or impossible outcome. Also occasionally used as slang for committing suicide, e.g. "He threw himself on Rayleigh's mercy... and also off of a building, too."

>Beastly

Kind of a resurrected bit of British slang with some new connotations. Something massively destructive or very bad. Occasionally used in a complimentary fashion to refer to something cool, though people from the eastern Districts are liable to take offense at this. Usually capitalized, as it's in reference to the Continent Beast.

"He just blew up that building! Fire everywhere, bodies embedded in walls... shit was Beastly, man."

for you

"Drem chaser" - type of drug addict
"Rot lover" - necromancer sympathizer

And where did the term originate you faggot, story, now.

well you see, you punch with your fists so it makes sense as a compliment. You don't fucking stab someone with your ears. And when the fuck are knives of great value?

Not mine but another user referred to gnomes as cabbage-bangers.

I don't know why but I laughed at the idea of them bashing cabbages together like rocks or humping them. Both imaginings amused me.

the wizards in my setting like to say "fuck" a lot

For cutting steak.

Humans often call goblinoids "Gerblins" wich is especially insulting to goblinoids that arent goblins.

>There's nothing shameful about hooks or large noses by itself,

This is where you're wrong, you moron with a big nose.

Big noses are ugly. Hook noses? Even uglier.

You listen with your ears though. Kind of silly to compare their hearing to something sharp and expect them to be insulted.

It's an insult that comes out of creative bankruptcy.

Tachyon.

Dirt people - Dwarves
Firebloods - Tieflings

The dirt people thing confuses my players because in my language it could also be meant for goblins.

The humans of the >HRE type nation are derisively called "bone-washers" because they once were conquered by the evil overlord and the joke is they all had to clean the bones of their dead countrymen to prepare them to become even more skeletons for the horde.

>Knife-ear is a fine insult.
>implying having natural weapons on your head is an insult.