Small dragons

What noises do tiny dragons make? Not hatchlings, but species where, for whatever reason, they're full-grown at about the size of a housecat, maybe smaller.
Do they chirp? Purr? Hiss? Do they do a mockingbird thing and try to mimic noises from around them? Or maybe they speak (and if so, don't they still make other noises)?

Also, dragon thread in general I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbRS9K4rZ8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KOFy8QkNWWs
youtu.be/q6EoRBvdVPQ?t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=cILZ_cB3_so
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk
lomion.de/cmm/dragpink.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever you think is cutest, user.

Chirp chirp, like their avian ancestors.

The more intelligent breeds of dragon also do the mimicry thing during the first couple of decades of growth.

>mimicry
Now I'm picturing a dragon doing this: youtube.com/watch?v=BbRS9K4rZ8Y

Since they're magic I imagine it'd be more like this
youtube.com/watch?v=KOFy8QkNWWs

Haters be hatin on how pretty I am.

In Pathfinder pseudodragons speak draconic and are also telepathic.
Same as regular dragons, but with a little lower int score, and a few decibels lower.

>Do they chirp? Purr? Hiss? Do they do a mockingbird thing and try to mimic noises from around them?
Yes.

they go murrrrrrr

Members of the class Dracones ("dragons"), like their cousins in the suborder Theropoda ("birds"), are capable of a wide variety of vocalizations.

Some true dragons, similar to Velociraptor mongoliensis ("raptor"), Menura novaehollandiae ("lyrebird"), and Mimus polyglottos ("mockingbird"), are capable of mimicking any sound they hear, and can use their considerable intelligence to trick prey into cunning traps, for instance by copying another animal's distress call. Specimens of P. khalkoi parvipes ("least bronze dragon") raised in the presence of humans have demonstrated the ability to speak human tongues at the level of a small child. Care is advised in areas where wild least dragons are common, as groups which have learned to speak may pose a danger to humans.

In contrast, members of the order Pseudovipera ("wyverns") are only capable of crooning and chirping noises. Smaller specimens are commonly kept much like songbirds.

>Pink dragon with genderbending breath
help, my fetishes are getting out of control.

Sounds like a great idea to me user. But that might just be because it's my fetish too.

>genderbending
>not Charm Person/Suggestion
Besides, then you get to play around with being exposed to an extended dose of the breath.

>Breath genderbends you, but failing the wis save causes you to become increasingly okay with that idea as your mind starts matching your body.

Raptor Noises

youtu.be/q6EoRBvdVPQ?t=6s

Mewing becuase cat dragons are cute as fuck.

>pink dragon has charm breath
>gains true polymorph at some point
>area around an old enough dragon is filled with an aura of happiness and foods and drink magically pop up in settlements so people can chill

They, very deliberately and astutely, speak in a deep, authoritative voice, like Morgan Freeman.

>"I'll make a man out of you" plays

>Pink dragons kidnap princes, turn them into princesses
>Then they lavish them with girly presents, which the princes will claim to hate but secretly grow to like

They make these noises:
youtube.com/watch?v=cILZ_cB3_so

That is the most sickeningly cute noise I've ever heard

That is too fucking cute.

>Character gets kidnapped and turned into a beautiful princess, his mind slowly is changed into that of a princess
>mfw that's my fetish
>'oh no guys- this is terrible!'

Please don't, I have to run a quest in a week and I don't need anymore ideas

>Be GM'ing
>Players get the idea to use illusions to appear as beautiful women.
>"You know they'll have guards with true seeing, you've been there before."
>They decide to beat it by actually turning into beautiful women.
>"... you guys go take a smoke break. I'm going to figure out what to do."
>tfw can't stand up for fear of boner.

m8, come over to anonkun
Smut quests with banepost chat, it's top tier

>Another side effect, the "victim" gains an extremely high charisma boost, ensuring that nearly everyone who see's her, male or female, will fall madly in love.

Well you helped me find the third Big Bad in my quest
I'd complain that yours is too magical realm but we're IN PRETTY DEEP ALREADY

They hiss, or screech.

yo wtf is this thread

Come on in~
We're discussing genderbend dragons that have bubblebreath that turns princes into princesses with an aura of love

user that's silly

If it's so silly, then why is my dick hard?

Because you've masturbated enough to be turned on by autogynephilia

>avian ancestors
I'm pretty sure a 6-limbed bat-winged reptile is not likely to have evolved from birds.

Non intelligent dragons are just cats with wings and scales in my games. The purr and hiss and stuff, but instead of meowing they chirp.

One of the npcs in my game has one of these that is large sized, but acts like a kitten. It spends it's days napping and getting belly rubs.

> implying genderbend isn't a natural thing to get aroused by
silly alp~

They either speak human tounge
Or
They make click sounds, hisss and growl.

And sometimes they mix language with clicks like these native group in africa.

Someone write this story already!

One day a dragonslayer, Tim, was going dragonslaying for that was his call in the world. "Do not slay the dragon" the townspeople said "it will do bad things!" Tim laughed "Ha-ha! I am a dragonslayer, so I will slay the dragon!" So Tim went to go slay the dragon. He went to the dragon's lair where the dragon was sitting around and said "Dragon I have come to slay you!" The dragon said "no I will not be slayed! I must make you not a dragonslayer" and breathed at Tim the dragonslayer. Tim used his shield but it didn't work. Then Tim was a girl. "Oh no I am a girl!" Tim said. The dragon laughed "Yes now you are Erica the pretty princess! Ha ha!" Erica was sad. She was wearing dragonslayer armor and not princess clothes. And there were no unicorns to make friends and ride on. "I am not wearing princess clothes. And there are no unicorns to make friends and ride on" Erica said. The dragon said "Do not be sad Erica. Dragons eat princesses. Then you will not be in dragonslayer armor and you will not be sad." Then the dragon ate Erica.
The end.

>didnt say "you can ride instead on me"
Your story is sad.

But user, his massive draconic cock would split her in two and then it'd be tragic.
Also vore did nothing wrong.

And then Joh- er, Erica was a zombie.

Looks like we're back in the Magic Realm, then.

i was thinking of something like that with the addition of frog screams when angry
youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm_eUQSYAk

>pic

Is that dragon breathing BEEES?

Why not? it worked out in reverse,didn't it?

Indeed my fellow of draconic ancestry!

user
We never left the magical realm.

Yep, looks like it.

The only thing vore did right was invent Hammerspace dragons.

Genderbend princess template:
- 4 STR
+ 4 CHA

Do you switch back if you're hit twice?

Decibels lower and octaves higher. They're tiny, so they're going to have tiny vocal chords.

Cocks. Scaly reptiles have hemipenes.

Herpetology Man, AWAY!

>one dragon DP
There are lewds about this, right? I'd write some if not, but I'm shit at writing non-vore stuff.

I'm sure there are, but try your hand at it anyway.

That would make the most sense. It's not a curse like the standard genderswap belt, so the dragon being able to flip people on a whim would fit nicely.

Several on the Smut Index. Enjoy.

I remember requesting that picture in an old drawthread.
Here's another picture I had requested

We need to know more about this genderbend dragon!
What does it hoard? Where does it make it's nest? What's it's maximum size? Is there a monstergirl version and if so, is it just a really scaly Alp?

>The end of the combat left through group with uncomfortable questions and poorly fitting armor
A setting where a southern continent was merged partially with a wild magic plane, causing different sorts of dragons and beasts to appear. Transformation comes swift ro the unwary.
Pink dragons gender bend
Golden brown dragons have bee colonies inside their body so they breathe the fuckers
Cyan dragons cause their victim to suffer the reincarnation spell on a failed save.

I'm sure this has been asked before, but, do you turn back to normal by putting on a second genderswap belt?

Pink dragons were a thing in ad&d, they breathed blinding soap bubbles that make the ground treacherous

lomion.de/cmm/dragpink.php

It hoards pretty clothing enchanted to make people want to try it on. So it pretends to flee after a few breath attacks and watches adventurers from a distance play dress up
And it can be a monster girl if it's hit by the monster girl dragon

desu getting hit by dragon MG sounds brutal
She's pretty tsun if I remember the MGE entry

>dragon's breath transforms victims into more dragons

Dragons can shapeshift, so I imagine it could turn into a dragongirl if it wanted.

For size, I'd imagine it's smaller than other chromatic dragons on average, but still a similar scale.

For hoards, jewelry, rare fabrics, and fancy clothing would catch its eye. Keeping other creatures as 'pets' would be big as well, so fancy furnishings for them would be key.

I'd imagine they would like being shape shifted into humanoid forms more than other dragons, so they can wear the stuff in their own hoard while bored. I could easily see one making a lair in an abandoned mansion and treating it like a personal dollhouse of sorts.

You need a new belt, but the same belt won't work.

Pink Dragon Wyrmlings sound like the cutest low-level monsters.

They desperately try to attack you but just kinda get things a bit soapy

Nah, it's a dragon that turns you into a monster girl

>Tiamat always shoved her fetishes in whenever the gods were world building
>Bahamut took some dragonborn, who were essentially intelligent golems, with him to confront Tiamat about her magical realming.
>She gave the dragonborn sexual organs and genders, creating the race as it is today.
>this was the lady straw for Bahamut, he struck tiamat down and from her heads came the gender bending, the reincarnation, the monster girl, the expansion/shrinking, and the age regression/progression dragons.
>from her body flowed energies that made the realm more magical.

I would read the FUCK out of that.
Probably not play it, though.

>friendly pink dragon playing with nearby townsfolk
>she breathes slippery soap onto flat ground and gentle slopes
>people have fun seeing how far they can slide
>like socks on a clean tile floor
>dragon folds her legs under herself and slides down a large, steeper hill, creating a slippery path in front of her (like that one Wallace and Gromit gif but with soap instead of tracks)
>parents hastily forbid their children from going up that hill
>meanwhile, adventurous knights find newer and bolder ways to follow her slide down, sitting on their shields etc.
And that's how skateboarding was invented.

And just for extra magical realm, each of the MR dragons excelled at one type of vore.
Gender-bender is obviously cockvore, and either reincarnation or age *ession is unbirth. Not sure which oral, anal, and tail correspond to, though.

> get warned of a terrible dungeon with strange, chromatic lizards who curse the inhabitants
> party laughs as they casually stride through the hoarde of bubble dragons REEEEE-ing from ankle height
> then they meet the mother
> now all-female adventuring party stumbles out of the cave, dressed in fetish armor, miniskirts and heels
> townsfolk shake their heads and sigh

>the party members start hiccuping bubbles

Please user my family is visiting

I was figuring that the bubble type of pink dragons and the genderbender type were two different ones, though I like this outcome better.

>turns out pinks expel bubble fluid from more than just their mouths

I assumed it was a couple of dragons getting along well. Pinks make the party lose footing and be unable to run from the GB dragons' "finishing blow."

>nested spoiler
how does tha-
Actually, no, I don't want to know.

MG or reincarnation for UB is my vote, though that's because I like those.

Fuck, now I'm thinking of what else to include in a full magical realm dungeon with those themes.

Rust monster girls

>Rust monsters destroy party's mundane armor and weapons
>Luckily they come across a treasure room full of magical gear
>all of it is fetish armor or pretty dresses with lewd cursed effects

Please user, I can't use ALL of these good ideas
More

Have you ever read Blooming Faeries?
You should.

I have not, but I'm always down for genderbend smut if it helps my own writing.

Not gender bend but still smut from a pissed on faerie

oh, now I think I remember it
It's that weird western style with stud muscles, isn't it?

>smut from a pissed on faerie
you mean pissed off?

>There's a fountain in the dungeon that flows into a large pool
>The water has a healing effect when bathed in, but the surface is covered in strange pink bubbles
>Bathing in it causes a few physical changes, features soften, hair grows longer, mostly minor stuff
>The changes are temporary, but always seem to last a bit longer each time
>When they remove their equipment to bathe, they also always find it altered to be slightly different or more revealing

...Holy shit that's actually perfect. How about something to do with canals, or light? I've played a bit of Blood and Wine so I've got the Toussant style in my head, and I can just imagine this pool sitting in a secret cavern in the undercity somewhere like an ancient roman bath for the quest
It's set in MGE so I can just handwave demon mana as explaining it, and treat it as a charisma buff

one day a dragonslay'r, tim, wast going dragonslaying f'r yond wast his calleth in the w'rld. "do not slayeth the dragon" the townspeople hath said "it shall doth lacking valor things!" tim did laugh "ha-ha! i am a dragonslay'r, so i shall slayeth the dragon!" so tim wenteth to wend slayeth the dragon. that gent wenteth to the dragon's lair wh're the dragon wast sitting 'round and hath said "dragon i has't cometh to slayeth thee!" the dragon hath said "no i shall not beest slayed! i might not but maketh thee not a dragonslay'r" and did breathe at tim the dragonslay'r. tim hath used his buckler but t didn't w'rk. then tim wast a wench. "oh nay i am a wench!" tim hath said. the dragon did laugh "yes user thou art erica the quaint princess! ha ha!" erica wast depress'd. the lady wast wearing dragonslay'r armeth'r and not princess robes. and th're w're nay unic'rns to maketh cater-cousins and rideth on. "i am not wearing princess robes. and th're art nay unic'rns to maketh cater-cousins and rideth on" erica hath said. the dragon hath said "do not beest depress'd erica. dragons consume princesses. then thee shall not beest in dragonslay'r armeth'r and thee shall not beest depress'd. " then the dragon consumed erica.
the endeth.

Seems interesting. Let me think for a bit and see what I can come up with

Nah m8

> the pink dragon dungeon was created by a crazy witch who wanted to remove men, so enchanted its monsters to be feminizing and gender bendy.
> cloakers became corsetters, that tie themselves to travellers and constrict them at the waist.
> fungal mushrooms that explode in people's faces, decorating them with makeup
> and the pink wyrmlings that live in a geothermal spa, using their bubbles to make it seem inviting to weary travellers

Your post makes me irrationally angry, because I know how to properly use a lot of those words and that's not it.

They make high pitched dragon noises. Unless they are a pseudodragon that functions as a fey lock familiar. That one would make dial up noises when said fey wanted to talk

Alright, I think I got something

>Shortly after entering the dungeon, the party finds a chamber with a large white panel and several hanging crystals of various colors
>Upon stepping on a nearby marked pressure plate, the crystals project beams of light to form the image of an average looking woman
>however, the image quickly changes shape according to the thoughts of the one on the panel, slowly becoming a picture of their ideal woman
>The picture if the image will fade once they step off of the tile, though the forces in the dungeon will slowly work to ensure later transformations make them end up as their own ideal

>A magical crystal scepter can be found in the dungeon, and activating it causes it to give off a bright glowing light like a torch
>However, it is not a mere lantern, as the light it gives off is a carefully crafted illusion
>those relying on the light to see will view things within it as normal. The subtle transformations of the dungeon will go unnoticed by them, and any traps in the dungeon will not be revealed by it

>Throughout the caverns lies a winding canal network, which links up to many portions of the dungeon
>Trying to swim it is rather dangerous do to the creature that lurk in the deep, however dropping a stone in and waiting a few moments provides a solution
>A mysterious cloaked figure on a gondola will appear, offering to carry the party wherever they wish
>While the trip will mystically take only a few seconds, it isn't free
>The figure will ask small favors from the part in exchange for their help
>While it starts off as innocent things, like seeing a smile or a small kiss on the cheek, as the party slowly changes from other traps, the price of the ferry will rise to more shameless and lewd acts

Perfect for MGE dungeon
I like the fungus idea, and corsetter sounds pretty neat since there's now a cloth ghost monster girl