>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0VkrUG3OrPc
supersentai.com/kamen_rider/kamen_rider_fourze/ar-astroswitches.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=oypuIfsyyOo
pastebin.com/wiZk6pH4
pastebin.com/Nnpv4kMW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And now for a jump one guy asked for. This is for you, user.

Cool Cat, why is it every time I lose faith in humanity you must cruelly restore it?

I read the title as "Penne Dreadful"

Pasta joke jump when

a few notes 1. as written CLAWS Personal Type
is a add on rather than a driver onto itself.
2. Any chance of upping the companion points to the now standard 600?, I am at the drawback limit and I'm still not sure how I'm fitting everything, and it's throwing off the writing I'm planning for this jump. i.e Dr. Beetle making/upgrading/becoming patron of all the Kamen Riders to help bring down foundation X, selfish I know but God damn the potential in that crafting

3. There is no description of what the Astro switchs that come with mysterious package or I want to be the one actually do.
4. If this setting you are jumping into does not have the earth does Gaia memory work for other planets? What if it does have earth would it work only four the earth of that universe?

My guiding principle (both chain and life) is that for all the faults of mankind, most people are generally decent folks with their neurosis working in a fucked up anarchic system that is life. If you have time and capacity, you can break through to that inner good and overcome the built in hatred.

That said, there are also situations where time is a factor and/or diplomacy doesn't work. And sometimes, it's just the way the dice are rolled, and you need to roll up your sleeves and do the dirty work. It is regrettable and a reminder that failure is always a possibility, but you need to keep working.

And of course, there are those who are just completely fucked up. Whether through inherent evil in the genes or the permanent scarring of life, there is no hope. The best you can do is put a bullet in their skull, try to heal any wounds, and pray to whoever might listen that they find some measure of peace.

And sometimes you need to unleash an army of flying dildos to slap people across the face. Repeatedly.

Is the TK available in OPM the same level as Tatsumaki or closer to Fubuki's?

>that image

Is it even possible to reach that level of dead cops in any one place?

The Multi-King form has the Cheetah speed which is...
if the wiki is to be believed
"Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 0.222 milliseconds"
which is about
4545.45455 m / s?
No way to detect their durability, but his Soma Venom from BuraKaWani lets him instantly heal from any non-mortal strike landed on him so I imagine that makes him durable to getting scratched to death...Wish I could give more solid ideas on how durable he is, but I feel like the best way to break through the defense is...city-buster tier damage, I imagine.
Don't quote me, though, durability is where this stuff gets hasty
have a Trial for your troubles

Still planning out my build. Leaning Reptile combo, which has the bonus of working decently fluff wise with me having Gara's Lost Work. Presumably I found his tomb and somehow managed to get out with the Medals and his notes. Probably going to do Unlimited Colors to get some more stuff to use against the original OOOs. That should get interesting since my build is far more suited to traditionally villainous tactics than it is to being a Rider.

Mostly just debating how many and which drawbacks to take. Probably doing a couple more Greeeds because they're useful as fuel, and definitely sticking to the fly swallowing build, though will probably add a couple other perks and some imports on.
Likely bullshit in all stats. The really important thing is how easy it is to remove Medals from the Throne, because the insect combo means you're fighting a small horde of him instead of just one guy. The other combos are also nasty, but insect makes them exponentially nastier.

Thanks Digger, you're the best.

Oh, also thanks Merchant, didn't see you there.

Did Digger post the scenario for dealing with the Multi-King already? I must have missed that. Could someone post the link?

Why must you constantly make great jumps that make me want to check out the source material? I only have so much time you know.

Flamio, my good hotman.

Ask Fran, she literally created the flying spaghetti monster. I swear, that girl cooks up the strangest ideas in that noodle of her's. I wonder if her minions get aldental?
What am I saying, of course they do. Fixing limps is her pasta-ime.
Though, if she offered to stitch me up, I think I'd bolt.

Not yet, but he did post a link to the in-development loot section a few threads back. One of them referenced a Multi King form, and that's where I got that from.

Nope, still working on it
I'm just spawning as many vaguely arthurian and medieval-themed medal-using artifacts as I can for your purchasing pleasure

Sorry if I'm hyping it up a lot, I just am excited to write this out
Also coming up with the Knight of the Coin enemies(/potential companions)...
It's gonna be me going hog wild with the medieval-themed toku shit to be honest
while Fight for the Future is being planned to go full cyberpunk

Radical jump CCDT.
For Quick Study, does it help you with mastering skills, or just picking up the basics?

>Maximum Running Speed: 100 m. per 0.222 milliseconds
Not that user, Digger, but that's actually roughly 450,450 m/s, or 450 kilometers per second.
That.
That's just.
Holy shit.

I know nothing about this show, but that's fucking crazy.

a few notes 1. as written CLAWS Personal Type is a add on rather than a driver onto itself, was that intentional.
2. Any chance of upping the companion points to the now standard 600?, I am at the drawback limit and I'm still not sure how I'm fitting everything, and it's throwing off the writing I'm planning for this jump. i.e Dr. Beetle making/upgrading/becoming patron of all the Kamen Riders to help bring down foundation X, selfish I know but God damn the potential in that crafting

3. There is no description of what the Astro switchs that come with mysterious package or I want to be the one actually do.
4. If this setting you are jumping into does not have the earth does Gaia memory work for other planets? What if it does have earth would it work only for the earth of that universe?
5. Is desire collector obtainable in the jump? That seems like something necessary for anyone who is going OOO focused, and at present is really a CP tax for doing so, maybe have a weekly replenishment of enough cell metals to use each of your cell metal powered items on?

>Approximately what kind of stats does Tall Enough get us…
It’ll get you an 18 in the stat(s) necessary for you to advance your class. So if your main CP investment is in fighter, then you’d get 18 STR. If you went mostly fighter and picked up some mage, an additional purchase would net you another 18 in INT. Basically, the perk is there to allow people to take this as an early jump without worrying about whether or not they’d have the stats to do what their class entails.

>Can we save our …
Yes.

>If I start during a Module, do I have to complete it within ten years…
I tried to cover this in two pages preceding the modules, but if I wasn’t clear here’s another try. You stay as long as your module requires. If you roll a start age before your module begins, you can either take the module starting age as your start or hang around on Krynn until your module begins. If you’ve been on Krynn longer than ten years, as soon as your module is over, succeed or fail, your Dragonlance jump is over. You don’t have to worry about aging if your module takes an excessive amount of time, while in pursuit of your module on Krynn you’re effectively ageless. Agelessness does not carry over past this jump.

>Do Draconians count as dragons …
For suffering injuries, yes, for riding no.

>If we take Precarious Port, …
You cherry picking between editions. If you jump it as 1 or 2E, then it’s 1 or 2E. If you jump it as 3xE, then it’s 3xE. If I have specifically qualified or quantified how something behaves, and that’s different from that edition, then you get what I laid out in the perk. All other matters of crunch bow to whichever edition you take this as.

>Can we take Prologue Peril if …
Yes, but you couldn’t take Party as your end of module reward, and you’d have to take it as part of your initial build.

>How long do the various shapeshifting powers last?
Until you change out of that form, unless the text states otherwise.

>First for war of three masters do we have to kill Raistlin …
You don’t have to kill them, but they have to die. You cannot reason, bargain, or in any way diplomance either Raistlin or Fistandantilus out of coming after you.

>Second what happens if you take The war of three masters and 11th our hero?
You’ll be in a party with red!Raistlin while black!Raistlin tries to kill you. Trying to kill red!Raistlin will just get either black!Raistlin or Fistandantilus to show up and fight you.

>Damned as a drawback since you are not the gods favorite person
Just makes everything that much harder. You’re going to be fighting a war, inside of a war, inside of another war.

>It seems like the text of The War of Three Masters post module reward was cut off.
It was, it’ll be fixed in the next release along with a slew of other editing errors. I can’t edit my own stuff to save my life. Thanks to you and everyone else who pointed these errors out.

It’d be a super-sharp magic lance that likes to crit. For frame of reference, one of the ways they prove that the dragonlances are real is they use one to shatter a big stonkin’ stone. It’s an impressive enough of a display to get people off their asses and start martialing against the chromatic dragons.

They’d look like their flesh is decaying, as would anything that’s not ageless. As for race, they’re polymorphed dragons: Argenta is sorta elven and Sapphire is human.

Loved your stories, by the way. Thanks for posting those.

The orb would definitely be doable.

Only if it’s unpleasant and provides not appreciable value or advantage.

See: It’s both a nod to that scene, which is one of the few times Raistlin treats his brother as anything other than a burden, and a way of giving a useful low-cost item: cooking spices and spell components.

-------
If I missed anyone, let me know and I’ll answer while I’m around.

Thanks for making this, I'm really excited to tear into it.

Oh you(s).

May or may not actually be worth doing in this case. Good actors and atmosphere, bit fucking stupid though. Lots of reference to poetry and a fair bit of melodrama. Origins were easy to think of though.

Mostly general learning as written so would continue to help after you're already proficient.

Riders tend to be speed blitzers. Strength for a Rider rarely goes past the high street-level superhero scale, but there are a lot of them that are capable of hypersonic movement.

Ok, I actually read it, and my Franken Fran puns are now double fun. Fun Puns.
I'm happily defaulting to Drop-in.
I do believe I'm going to have a Hell of a time here! Ha ha ha!
youtu.be/0VkrUG3OrPc
Good on ya!

1. It is, it's for peeps who want cybernetis rather than drivers, but they CAN be used to augment the prototype birth driver to full capacity
2. they already have 600, 400 perks and 200 from gear, can up the perks but gonna have to drop the Gear
3. The switches that come with the Mysterious Package are described in the description if you read carefully, the ones with I Want To Be The One aren't described heavily and I apologize
You can use this link to get a better idea
4. It's limited to the planet you're on, if you're in a space setting. The Gaia memories are 'shards' of the True Gaia Memory, not connected to it, so technically they work off-world. Planets with civilization have True Gaia Memories, otherwise they don't, and the Gaia Memories may or may not be different based on the differences between that Civilization and the one on earth
If there are things on that planet that don't exist and can't be covered by Earth's Gaia Memories, then they will be different. But there will probably overlap.
5. I'm working on it with Return of the Mad King, but Giant Jug will be updated to give a refill every 2-3 years
Otherwise either become a Greeed or get Desire Collector
People don't realize Rider can get fucking ridiculous sometimes
Again, Kabuto can in his super mode run so fast he arrives before he departs
They ARE japanese super heroes, remember this.

>They’d look like their flesh is decaying, as would anything that’s not ageless. As for race, they’re polymorphed dragons: Argenta is sorta elven and Sapphire is human.
Ah. I'd thought they were dragons, hence my question. I thought it might look a bit different, considering they're only polymorphed and not actually elf/human.

>Loved your stories, by the way. Thanks for posting those.
Thanks. Will probably finish the last one for the next release, but it might be a bit late. Will be kinda busy tomorrow, and I'm hoping that'll be a good one...

>The orb would definitely be doable.
Awesome. Guess I know what I'll be doing with my Lizard's spare time.

So this guy said that Riders are speed blitzers.

I assume that means they can only move that fast over short distances? Or are they true speedsters?

Jumpers do you ever fear about what you are becoming as a Jumper, or do you see it as an opportunity?

They tend to do it in combat but there have been times they use their speed to do heroic things like getting people out of harms way
They don't usually go all Quicksilver unless there's a fight happening though
constant true super speed is heavy on the CG budget after all

Depends on the Rider. By "speed blitz" I meant that they like to overpower their opponents with their incredible speed, not that they can only maintain it for brief periods. That is the case for some of them, but others can keep the speed up throughout an entire fight.

since we're talking about rider capabilities have a OOO showcase
youtube.com/watch?v=oypuIfsyyOo

Not really. Most of my fears are more about if I enjoy violence more than I think I do, but otherwise Digger is essentially everything I want
which i guess is the point

>Jump 23: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>The Fool (Extravagance and intoxication with life.)
And if that isn't fitting for this jump, I don't know what is.
>Age:
>Era: Steel Ball Run
>Identity: Bad-Blooded Brando (-100)
>Drawbacks: Not-So-Fabulous (+400)
So I start out as a potential criminal AND someone who won't look fabulous to gain anyone's sympathy! Delightful.
>Sense of Adventure (1000)
It gives me some incentive to start travelling. And hey, this is a pretty big world. Should prove interesting, no?
>Vampire
Hey, I'm a Brando. And since this is Steel Ball Run... probably the ONLY vampire in the world.
>Blood Vessel Needle (Free, Brando)
Don't think I'll really NEED this, but you never know.
>Predatory Senses (950, Brando)
Never hurts to amp up one's senses, now does it?
>Shadow Walking (800, Brando)
Now THIS sounds useful. Step between shadows, hide things in the shadows...
>Bodily Mastery (500, Brando)
More control over my blood? Regeneration? Controlling my severed body parts? Shaping bone growth? All of my yes. Though you'll note I didn't pick up the ability to create zombies or plant spores.
>Alternate Identification (400)
Never hurts to have a backup.
>Stand-Sight Glasses (350)
Hey, if I don't have a Stand, I should still be able to see them. Among other things.
>Global Passport (250)
>The Map (150)
>Skeleton Key (50)
>The Radio (0)
And seeing as I'm going to be doing a LOT of travelling, these things will be INCREDIBLY useful to me.

So. Instead of being a jackass running around, making zombies and hatching plans and hating Joestars, I'm just... going to take time off and travel, and dig up things for fun. During the day, of course, because I have perks that'll override a vampire's weakness to sunlight. Honestly, I'm not sure what else I'll do - just run around and see what there is to see, I think. Should be neat.

I don't anticipate picking up a stand while I'm here, though.

1. It is, it's for peeps who want cybernetis rather than drivers, but they CAN be used to augment the prototype birth driver to full capacity

>> Could it be used to augment other drivers? Because as written it can.

2. they already have 600, 400 perks and 200 from gear, can up the perks but gonna have to drop the Gear

>> so were looking at one capstone and one item of gear since that leaves 100 CP and 200 for the gear with a discount for their origin?

3. The switches that come with the Mysterious Package are described in the description if you read carefully, the ones with I Want To Be The One aren't described heavily and I apologize
You can use this link to get a better idea

>>okay that's fair,

4. It's limited to the planet you're on, if you're in a space setting. The Gaia memories are 'shards' of the True Gaia Memory, not connected to it, so technically they work off-world. Planets with civilization have True Gaia Memories, otherwise they don't, and the Gaia Memories may or may not be different based on the differences between that Civilization and the one on earth
If there are things on that planet that don't exist and can't be covered by Earth's Gaia Memories, then they will be different. But there will probably overlap.

>>Okay I think I understand this.

5. I'm working on it with Return of the Mad King, but Giant Jug will be updated to give a refill every 2-3 years
Otherwise either become a Greeed or get Desire Collector

>> that was kind of my point, but it's good to know that the Jug will refill.

Digger are you planning to add images to the new Kamen rider jump, Because I wanna know before I start reading it

There are certain Jumps that make me really question what I'm doing on this strange journey I'm on.

Light of Terra was the first, because I got far too willing to use violence as a solution. This was further complicated by a substance abuse problem at the time, though I blame Lina. She was sneaking concoctions into basically everything I ate and drank.

Black Lagoon was the second, as I found out that I was willing to anything, truly anything, to keep my Companions save. Even if that meant burning an entire town to the ground and murdering the one person I had been looking forward to meeting for nearly two hundred years.

Alien was the most recent. It was a trap, plain and simple. My worst nightmares came true all around me and I willingly let my Companions sacrifice themselves just so I could stay alive. It showed me that underneath everything, I was willing to let them all die just to keep myself alive.

I've begun working on these issues, but it's slow going. That's mainly why I'm still going. I want to prove that I can change myself, given enough time.

Iiii will add images in time, approximately after I'm done with the Return of the Mad King Scenario?
I DO need to do a few tweaks and fixes so
It'd be a good time to add some images
Might just do it for the titlecards, origins and perks though
(as well as jumper medals and memories)
it's understandably hard to find images of the OC driver
but yes, in due time i will be imaging the jump alongside any bugfixes or minor balancing updates

I see, thank you both.
Have a Quicksilver with a dog.

It's always an opportunity for me to be a more generous being.

For OOOs the Cheetah legs are ridiculously fast, but it's mostly the legs and can have issues stopping or turning. He doesn't really do the full speedster thing as far as I've gotten.

Then I'll wait to jump it and thanks for the answer.

Yes to both, in a way.
On one hand, pic related, sweet hiveminded build-a-waifu, high adventure, adorable kids, cartoonishly violent "pranks", righteous friends, infinite pizza, SCIENCE, the best tree house, wizard shit, groan inducing humor, and Infinite Pizza.

On the other hand, well...
Huh.
You know what, I'm alright with this.
All my troubles seem small in comparison.
The only relevant problems being telling my family that I have a wife, and their general aversion to weebhood.
I guess they'll just have to..
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
deal with it.
(⌐■_■)
WROOOOOOOONG MEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEE

Aw hell yeah, Tauntaun the Pizza Dog!
He's adorable!

Would being a Monk get you 18 Str, Dex, and Wis, or just one of those? Also, can you buy it for a stat you don't have a class with, or for Constitution, the one stat every class can use but none need?

It's primary ability scores, so it'd be Str for the Monk. If you want to use it to buff the remainder of your stats that's fine. It'd be 50CP per stat and it caps out at 18.

>Jump 24: eXceed
>Five of Pentacles (Rejection, loneliness, and the need for comfort.)
>Age: 177
>Location: Above Tokyo
>Identity: Vampire (-400)
If this surprises you, you have not been paying attention.
>Drawbacks: Blank (+100)
>I'm Just A Self-Serving Human (300)
Walking past battles without anyone batting an eye, a delightful thing. I'll have to remember not to use this for sneak attacks.
>I'm Allowed To Eat You, Right? (Free, Vampire)
...When one is apparently an adult, this is getting Abridged Alucard's script handed to me, isn't it?
>They're Here, They're Here... (200, Vampire)
Oh. It's the Law of Inverse Ninja Strength. I can get behind this.
>Counter-Magic (0, Vampire)
And ways to make my magic more useful is always a benefit.
>And The Rebel Angel Fought Back (Free, Vampire)
The Bullet Hell perk. I'm all in favor of this... I can't wait until I use this against someone in a more 'normal' jump.
>Counter-Magic + Fought Back: Moon Siren
If only I could use this in Ar Tonelico later. Ah, I can dream...

You know, I'll freely admit that I have absolutely no clue what the hell is going on here. I'm probably going to have to end up tracking down the main cast - being a part of an army of vampires really is not a thing that appeals to me, plus that way I can get the real scoop on what the hell is going down.

There should be a drawback where Dorian Gray rapes you every five minutes.

>bit

Closer to Fubuki, can grow to Tatsumaki levels from hard work, according to Somefaggit.

Several times. I got the same rolls as you for Shadow Ops, and double healing hands, double iron soul, and double telepathy for the Light of Terra DLC in Necromunga. I also got Asriel based more on a dice roll than real effort and found all the Dofus in Wakfu to help empower my followers. I'm basically the super medic.

I get great power rolls, now that I think about it.

In the trash where I belong. More specifically, since my jumper doesn't really get sick or bothered by hot or cold, just any out of the way place. More than once I've been awoken by children climbing trees in the park to try and knock me down. If I need someplace safe to sleep, I have a pile of rocks in my warehouse.

I never worry about it. I'll be what I am, and I can be something else later.

Aren't the main characters all part of an extremist vampire-hating church?

There are times when I come to make decisions that leave me both startled, and disturbed. Some of which made me do some introspection on who I am and the idea of power corrupts. Ultimately, I came to the conclusion that it was a load of crap. Life goes on with or without you as every second ticks away, never to return. Rather than worry about philosophy, slinging arguments with smug people possessing an abundance of free time, or cowering in horror at what I'd "become" I decided it was more important to just enjoy life and be who I am. Finding those who accepted the good, bad, and ugly parts of me that were willing to come along not for the prospect of power but staying with me. To accept the results of what happened while dealing with the consequences, and moving on being true to who I am.

Life is full of things and experiences we can't possibly imagine, regardless of how big our own personal worlds are. Going out of your door and experiencing new stimuli challenges your worldview as it expands to include them, often making you learn new things about yourself. Sometimes they aren't always things or parts of yourself that you acknowledge or like. In some cases we go to lengths to deny them as not part of us or becoming something not ourselves. I personally feel you always were, just that you're growing up as you learn about new things and new parts of yourself. No matter the revelation's result, I always was but never had the chance to know about it. Good, bad, ugly, beautiful. Whatever.

This journey is full of opportunities, ones that we both act upon or let them pass by. It's full of choices to help you put together the puzzle of who you are, what you want, and what you aren't. As much a journey to find yourself as it is one across the multiverse. Form, race, species, age, ability, possessions, motivation, the people in your life, and your perspective might change. In the end, who you are does not. Just how you view it.

Preeeeetty much. He's not gonna see much help there without some serious charisma or hiding what he is.

Then there's the fact that the leader of the trio has a revenge boner for a specific vampire (which extends to all vampires because she has no reason to believe any of them have any worth as thinking people), one of them has a massive complex and murderboner over vampires due to looking like one, and the third is a fucking angel.

Would you be comfortable in giving an exact modifier as to how fast Quick Study speeds up your learning? For example, twice or three times as fast?

Yes, pretty much. So... as soon as that comes out, it's back to being alone again.

Note the card that I drew for that jump. It's fitting.

>Jump 25: Castlevania
>
>Era: 1785 (Rondo of Blood)
Who's the priest kidnapping all the innocent single ladies? "SHAFT!"
>Identity: Cursed (-100)
>Drawbacks: Lone Challenger (+200), Illusionary Dance (+300)
So Dracula is definitely coming, and I am definitely fighting him alone. ...Eh, it could be worse. Going to suck, but could be worse.
>Inhuman Power (Free, Cursed)
So I'm a cut above normal humans to start, and training will only make that better? Explicitly being able to fight hand to hand with the creatures of the night? Sounds like it's something suited for taking walks through the woods. Very enthusiastic walks.
>Throwing Expert (1100)
Combine this with Savant, and I do believe that I should be able to turn damned near anything into a lethal projectile.
>Holy Arts (800)
Turn damned near anything into a weapon against evil? Why I do believe this will be well suited.
>Power of Dominance (0)
Combine this with Dark Binding, and ... well. iI anyone needs me I'll be in my bunk.

Honestly... I don't have any huge plans for Castlevania either. Enthusiastic walks through the woods aside, it doesn't seem like anything too interesting is going to happen until years after I got here, at which point I fully intend to basically... kill everything that's evil that I can kill, appropriate their power, and use that power to keep killing everything that's evil.

I find myself wondering whether dark binding would actually work on Dracula himself, but considering he's already bound to chaos here, probably not. A pity.

Are you doing the tarot thing to guide your builds or to see how your stay goes after they're done?

Because goddamn some of these are unreal.

I'm actually getting the card AFTER I've made my build. I will freely admit that this shit has been creeping me out a bit.

Shit, speaking of which I forgot to draw the card on . But yeah, mostly to see how things go after I get the build done, for my time in-jump.

>Nine of Pentacles, reversed (Contempt for the exact labors that brought one to a position of refinement.)

Can't say it's not fitting. I'm just rolling over things, as opposed to even thinking about much detail here, but... well, it's Castlevania. There's literally nothing to do BUT kill the cannon fodder, right?

Would this be a valid use of Power Combinations from Young Justice?

Doormaker(Worm)+Teleportation(Teen Titans)+Doorlord(Adventure Time)= Portal making ability which is able to create portals to anywhere in the current universe as well as anywhere in the local multiverse

Yup.

>Checks thread to see if anything interesting. Sees Penny Dreadful by Cool Cat.

".......EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Time to watch some Penny Dreadful and make a build tonight!

Congratulations on becoming Zelretch. Also nice idea. Try throwing in Mirror Image from Asura Cryin.

Well everything you learn is at different rates already and nobody can really work out how long it takes them to learn something in the first place as there's a shitload of variables (mood, intensity of focus, nature of the thing you're learning, etc.) to take into account.

For instance you can theoretically learn how to fence by watching fencers and being clever and observant enough to see what they're doing and being coordinated enough to do the same.

However while one person can learn a language quicker than another they would still have to have both heard all the words necessary to really be considered fluent and both would also have to extrapolate the meaning through the context which won't always be evident. One person can be better at working out the meaning via the context but they still wouldn't necessarily be able to every time and no matter how good at learning things you are it wouldn't make it quicker for you to hear all the necessary words.

So no, I can't really tell you that it makes you x2 or x3 quicker. In some disciplines you probably can't do much better than halving the average time to become proficient but in others you'd be able to do things far quicker than that. As you're preternaturally quick you could probably learn the guitar to a reasonable level in like a day. You just become weirdly good at getting your head round stuff.

That should work, though Doormaker could do it all on its own once it had grown strong enough.

>You don’t have to kill them, but they have to die. You cannot reason, bargain, or in any way diplomance either Raistlin or Fistandantilus out of coming after you.

I may have to drop War of three masters. Not because I can't do it while also fighting the war of the lance and giving the middle finger to the gods at every turn; but because I really don't want to kill one of my favorite characters in the series. If I could convince red Raistlin to never become black Raistlin and beat him that way it would be one thing but I just don't think I can do it. Killing someone you actually like for power is just not a line I am willing to cross.

Wouldn't that require it to have an exponential growth rate though? Considering the size of the universe, and how it starts out at global range.

Just introduce Raistlin to wrasslin'

Neat, thanks

That's not happening during the chain unless you cheese it with one of the longer/indefinite lasting jumps, though.

Would we be treated as undead in other settings such as D&D while Dead Strong is active?

Eh, it really only needs to get to a range of fifteen billion lightyears, that's not so bad.

You mean to tell me there are people who don't abuse the Dark Millenium drawback in 40K to spend a trillion years growing their powers?

>Eh, it really only needs to get to a range of fifteen billion lightyears, that's not so bad.
But! What if you stumble into an actually infinite universe?

>The visible universe is the same size as the actual universe
nop

...Yes.

Believe it or not, there are many people who actually heed the entertain the Benefactor rule, or don't go for more power at every turn.

Spending that long in 40K is a challenge no matter how high you climb, but it will get boring as fuck eventually.

Then you do travel in fifteen billion lightyear hops. You can make as many portals as you want, just string them together.

Doormaker is limited by your perceptual range. The visible universe is the farthest it can go.

>You mean to tell me there are people who don't abuse the Dark Millenium drawback in 40K to spend a trillion years growing their powers?
That sounds boring as shit and I can think of better things to do with my time. Like literally anything else.

>You can make as many portals as you want, just string them together
And what if the place you're going to is, say, 10^10 Googolplex lightyears away?

Actually, it's pretty trivially easy to escape the danger of the 40K universe. The Warp is a local condition centered on the Milky Way Galaxy. If you have galaxy-crossing FTL (which you can get from many jumps), you can get away from it easily. Granted, the psycho-planar conditions elsewhere in the universe might also be pretty bad, but you can just keep traveling until you find someplace safe. Given that it's the presence of living minds that warped the Warp into the state it's in today, I imagine that the dark space between galaxies should be okay. Nothing living there.

Well, you won't just be growing your powers. That's a passive growth, you can do other things while you're waiting for it. I've got a lot of long-term projects that I plan on working on during that time, using various perks that let me focus and turn off my boredom so that I don't mind how long it will take me.

Then you start questioning what you're doing with your life that you need to travel that far to get something you want.

That's not my point, dingus.

Unless your drop-in aren't you going to be taking the warp with you towards other galaxys? Also the Tyranids have eaten other galaxies so wouldn't it make sense that they would find you eventually?

Do Homes follow you into future jumps?
Also, is God omnipotent in this setting?

>Nothing living there.
Except sleeping Tyranids and Star Gods.

>a trillion years growing their powers
Dude, I know how shit-tastic the 40k universe has gotten in 10k years, from 30k to 40k. When it hits 50k, The Ship Moves. When it hits Warhammer One Trillion I think it's safe to say that there won't BE a universe anymore.

By the way, the Big Rip was figured to be happening in 22 billion years, but it turns out that the universe is actually expanding about faster than we thought according to some news releases today, so it's going to happen even earlier than that.

Then you're being silly. There's no indication that the universe is remotely that large. Do you have any idea how large that is? If you had an inch for every light year in that distance, you could travel from one end of the observable universe to the other over and over and over and over and barely put a dent in that number. A googolplex is ridiculously huge.

Have you and a companion take Transporter and Doormaker (both from Worm) then use a combo that lets you either copy their power or grant them yours. Now you have an infallible form of transportation to take you anywhere in your current multiverse.

No, thankfully you don't take the warp with you.

Hell you know, even if you DID bring an Immaterium with you, the whole thing would be completely empty and placid until you started granting people a warp presence,and even then as long as it's a nicer world than 40k it'd be a lot nicer and without chaos gods.

To be fair, C'tan in their natural state are harmless. It was only when given bodies and a taste of souls and ambition did they become a problem.

Rolled 5 (1d10)

The One True Pirate King - Jump 2 - Undertale

Interlude: pastebin.com/wiZk6pH4

Background: Fallen Human (200)

Perks:
+ Summon Annoying Dog (Free?)
+ DETERMINATION (Free)
+ Integrity (300)
+ ACT (400)
+ SAVE the World (700)

Companions:
+ Frisk (1200)
+ Lesser Monster - Monster Kid (1300)

Drawbacks:
+ The Taste is Indescribable! (1200)
+ Lost Souls (1000)

Story: pastebin.com/Nnpv4kMW

Honestly, I'm rather happy with the way this whole Jump went. I have some rather powerful individuals added to my collection, a great Face Man for helping me collect more, even an enthusiastic Sidekick. Plus a whole host of manipulation perks I would not have suspected from such a universe. I am rather sad I missed out on my very own Gaster Blaster, but perhaps I could "convince" Sans to let me "borrow" his pair.

1. Treasure Planet
2. Sybiote
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. Evangelion
5. Kamen Rider
6. Commorragh
7. Generic Dungeon (Builder or Crawl)
8. DC
9. Marvel
10. Okami

Also taking a replacement for the list.

And the Big Rip impacts me how? I'm not in a galaxy, I don't care if they drift apart. I guess it could lead to one coming close to my spot as it expands, but I can just pick up and move. I'm a fair bit faster than the Big Rip is.

Shit, I forgot the warning. MAJOR SPOILERS for Undertale in the story!

>Man of Action 600 CP, Free Explorer
>Quick Study 600 CP, Free Drop-In
Did i miss something?

So the universe expanding so fast that coherent matter is not able to stay together because the space between atoms is expanding so quickly is not going to be a problem for you, huh?

You don't seem to understand that the Big Rip is The End.

You're acting like you know these things for certain. We have no idea how big the universe is, we have no idea if it will ever end.

I don't think you understand the Big Rip. The point when it reaches atom-shredding levels won't come until long after a trillion years from now, if it comes at all.

Alright, I'm taking stock of what I need to take care of this weekend. This includes writefaggotry. What do you all want to see?
>Continue Worm with Seven
>Current jumpchain with a Kamen Rider in RWBY
>Start a new chain and follow the story to begin with, ala the more common style of writefaggotry, like the one in this very thread.

I'm juggling what I feel like writing, but outside votes will give me an idea of where to steer. Do note I'm not good with deadlines or focus.

Touhou.

Probably.

Dude it's right in the description "In other settings a deed for an in-universe equivalent will quickly (and legally) come into your possession."

And also probably. Basically presented as your standard Christian God.

No you did not. Can't believe it took 3 hours for anybody to notice and that I didn't spot it when making it.

Fixed in this version.

It's lucky you were here.

Kamen

So does the whole witch thing involve fucking demons like in the show?