Age of Sigmar General

>resources
pastebin.com/gBN0SUrK

Shadowkin when edition

I have a dream, the Shadowkin is half daemons, half ælves.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dkW9LGPn62Tvecl-ulz2U5aqSvyu-7XtGe9WWhNBIV0/edit#gid=0
imgur.com/a/mgPZh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be'lakor is father of shadowkin
Be'lakor when

Im bored, so im up for battle reports.
What was your last game tg? Who do you faced?
How did you play? How did it went?

>You will never see /whfbg/ burn through three threads a day with End Times rumors and Be'lakor derailment ever again

Linking from previous thread for truth.

Truly, it was a golden age.
There is a hole in my heart that Be'lakor posts once filled.

I wholeheartedly concur.

AoS isn't a setting, it's an aesthetic. The background is intended to paint epic images in your mind - so you can forge a narrative. Evocative names are spread before you to make a vibrant tapestry of war with a unique flavour - ultra high magic, heroic legends fighting extreme villains in deadly battlefields.
Some players can't get their heads around this new idea - a setting designed just to set a tone rather than autistically depict a world. Age of Sigmar lets you, the players, make the rules. What's a Mortuary Factory? Who knows, but whatever you imagine is better than having one fixed image.
Let your imagination run wild - Age of Sigmar is a high fantasy, all action aesthetic where anything is possible.

Updated!

Thx Man...saving it.

not this fucking pasta again
just stop
Kinda true.
Thing i like in Aos is that the fluff can-and is incorporated in your games.
GW encouraged battleplans-aka scenarios and time of war-aka warzones. your battles actually feel like they can matte rin the fluff: your dudes can be actually defending tyheir realm-or invanding one! In whfb(latest edition) I always felt an insane gap between lore and game. Your battles never felt beign fought in the Old world, because unless you used named heroes nothing was worth shit-af it it wasnt a battle mentioned in the rules, then it did not matter.
Having a setting so defined is an awesome thing because you follow eagerly what your fav heroes are doing, but it excludes the player from the narrative, wich is pretty awful.
I kinda like the "vague" approach of Aos. It gives a LOT of freedom when playing, making your own army and creating your own fluff. It made me beign exited for a wargame after many, many years.
And no, its not definetely out of "lazyness"from GW. A company that big doesn't do things out of "lazyness".
(execpt kirby. he does things by beign FUCKING RETARDED AND BATSHIT CRAZY. Thank god he's gone)

Here's a hundred wound comp to cheer you up
Be'lakor (8)
5 hellstriders (10)
5 hellstriders (10)

Hellebron(5)
35 Bleakswords(35)
8 Harpies(8)

2 treelords (24)

So he's trying to say that AoS is good because it made fantasy more like 40k

>What was your last game
Shitty game in a horrible campaign with 20 wounds.
Idea was nice: 20 wounds, every model counts as a unit, so its pure skirmish, no monsters, no warmachines.
Problem is... named characters allowed. and only 4 units minimum, so people brought the most broken combos they could.
A FUCKING GUY BROUGH THANQUOL
THANQUOL, FOR FUCKS SAKE
>Who do you faced?
nice grammar
anyway, faced a stormcast player. With my stormcasts.
>How did you play? How did it went?
he' a terrible waac, so I brought against him the most broken list I could think of. 2 dracoths-fulminators, 1 celestant prime, 1 prosecutor.

he had one celestant prime(lol), 1 judicator, one knight venator, one chamaleon skin.
I won 15-0 on objectives, but it was pretty awful. this format sucks too hard.

Where can I find an explanation of how to play? I've found the 4page rule set, but it doesn't explain what wounds are, how to roll abilities, and etc

You just use your imagination and have fun

No, seriously

So, are the fyreslayers any good? Thinking of making my first army out of them.

uhm..yes, it does?
Download a single warcsroll from the site and everything will be clear.
abilities, number of wounds, attacks and everything you need to know about each unit are written in the warcsrolls.

Seriously, that's it. The Warscrolls for each unit give you all the info you need. Push models around, roll dice. You'll get the hang of it.

There is a big hardcover rulebook, but I wouldn't recommend picking that up.

what is a wound though?

HP

i see people complaining about them all the times, but just because they are scrubs who need to GIT GUT.
Imho they are pretty reliable.
They are a lot harder to kill than they seem because they have a second, non rendable save-base is 6+, but it can be easily buffed depending on the unit(heartguard needs an hero nearby, vulkite supersave gets better the more models are in the unit and so on.
The magmadroth is nice and in the end they are good army wich relies heavily on sinergy.
If only the posing and the faces of the regular troop was better...

its written in the 4 pages, really.
When a models wounds reach 0, he dies.
Attacks and abilities deal(subtracte)wounds.
I still don't get how people can get fucking 4 pages of rules wrong.
I had several former whfb player that said, and im not joking:
THE GAME SUCKS BECAUSE I TRIED TO PLAY AND THE RULES WERE TOO CONFUSING
Seriously? Its not my fault if your IQ is the same of a peeled banana.

Read the rules, it's only four pages.

INFLICTING DAMAGE
After all of the attacks made by a unit have
been carried out, the player commanding
the target unit allocates any wounds that
are inflicted to models from the unit as they
see fit (the models do not have to be within
range or visible to an attacking unit). When
inflicting damage, if you allocate a wound
to a model, you must keep on allocating
wounds to that model until either it is slain,
or no more wounds remain to be allocated.
Once the number of wounds suffered by a
model during the battle equals its Wounds
characteristic, the model is slain. Place the
slain model to one side – it is removed from
play. Some warscrolls include abilities that
allow wounds to be healed. A healed wound
no longer has any effect. You can’t heal
wounds on a model that has been slain.

Here you go user

Anyone playing this in the Birmingham, AL area?
Trying to find people on a map and no such luck. Am I not looking in the right places?

I think I love you.
Last request, then i can officialy bent over and give you my ass.
Can you make this one but with any tzeench Moonman pic? I have also the moonman model and my gf wants to use it instead.

Sigmar must be haram.

Shit you found art and everything!
DOPE

Am I the only one who actually LOVES the free-form list building in Aos?
I love beign able to make all sort of fluffly armies, from small band of renegades to greater alliances.
Armies works best when fielded with their own kin so usually, unless a few exeptions(like, FUKCING CAHAMALEON SKINKS)it makes your army weaker, not stronger.
Now, we just need points...

It's one of my favorite parts, particularly with the lore allowing enough wiggle room for a lot of combinations to make sense.

For instance, I've had a hard-on for White Lions ever since Age of Reckoning, but I could never bring myself to use them in WHFB because they were part of the High Elves army, which, to me, was about 90% boring, so I never did.

But AoS allows me to play White Lions as their own separate entity, the Lion Rangers, and gives me the opportunity of having them team-up with other Order subfactions. (Also I love their lore making them warrior monks and warrior nomads instead of just bodyguards).

A-a-user I...

So i'm having a hell of a time finding a Moonman wiz so i slapped this together
Yup! My autism is good for something

I feel the same. Collecting models you like can finally be a thing in the game again.
Only backdraw now-i have too many projects to finish and even more i want to start...

That's perfect.

printed them on a paper sheet, now all i have to do is to glue them onto something more firm and im ready to play.
Going for azyros, tzeench sorcerer and...no idea what the other guys are bringing. Is azyros any good? i just wanted to bring him cuz the model rocks.

Thanquol is a monster though. So he couldn't bring him anyway.

Could you do one for a Sunblood and Eternity Warden by any chance?

You can get card stock on the cheap that's what i'm printing mine on. The trouble is sneaking it into work haha

Check their scroll, they're just "Hero, Wizard"

Wow, nice job GW.

Well i don't see their entries on the spread sheet but it looks like the art i used for the Oldblood is the Sunblood art docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dkW9LGPn62Tvecl-ulz2U5aqSvyu-7XtGe9WWhNBIV0/edit#gid=0

app heros I can do about 2 more before bed maybe 4 if you guys provide the art

he's not, sadly.
10/10, new god of Aos generals.
ALSO: 2d6 mortal wounds on the fly, no hit roll, no wound, nothing.
ggwp.
armed with braziers is a lot of fun tho

Damn, love those models.

If I saw him bust that out I would of house ruled him as a Monster right on the spot.

that tournament is just retarded anyway.
Named character are a cancer with so many wound cap.
They should have banned named character and everyone's enjoyment would have enourmosly benefitted from it.

>yfw the slav shitposter spamming "GW Manager" whenever anything slightly positive about GW was made, hell, even not 100% totally negative posts were made
>yfw the dawn of tripless Carnac
>yfw the shitposting about Lizardmen being squatted, Ogres combined with Empire and a 5 faction WHFB was complete bollocks

Ah well.

If AoS is confusing to people, no wonder WHFB died.

Hell. The 40k FAQ literally had a question of

>Can I take Yarrick as a HQ for Temptus Scions codex cuz i want to give him a bodyguard lol xD
>Answer: No.

If people don't fucking get that (and why is it a problem anyway? TS codex sucks and has no relics, so why not use IG, use Yarrick and give him fucking Scions from the book if you must?

Fuck me. WHFB had shit loads of rules to follow, things to do, orders to do in. Some armies had unique shit like Empire and so on. It blows my mind.

I forgot at work I have postcard roughly the same size and firmness of the Silver tower ones.
i printed on them and here I have-silver tower free cards.
Thanks again bro, cant wait to play now

Meh. There are worse shit out there than Thanquol. A single Mournghoul

Forgot to send picture.

The only thing that will reliably kill this is 3 Dwarf Flame Cannons. Since they don't roll to hit and the thing can't ignore that many mortal wounds a turn.

WHFB was nice but had too many rules with little to no impact on the game. too much stuff to remember. A good ruleset allows for "easy to learn, hard to master".
Adding rules on rules is just...bad. 40k too, now it pure shit AND is broken as hell, even for 4 fun games. Its that horrible and i kinda wish they REALLY make a new edition, instead of stacking things. I want terminators to be useful again-2 3+ roll saves, for example. i want again AP work as rend again. i want the game to be FUN again. I had just like 4-5 games last year and every time it has been an awful experience.
But its a monster. this tournament doesn't allow monsters nor warmachines. Thanquol is literally the worste mini he could bring.

be careful on weapons range tho, I think ruinos blast range is missile!

Looking good user! I'm planning on doing a mass print and lamination next weekend when i have my office to myself
good catch fixing right now

>when i have my office to myself
You sly bastard.

Just kidding, i work at night shift so i always do things like this.
>tfw you work at a luxury hotel and you have the whole bar and kitchen for yourself
feels good, man. Nights shift is underrated.

I work in a retirement community in the morning shift which is pretty terrific but since we have all new management they're keeping an eye on everything.
Fixed
Don't be disheartened WHQ is all about homebrewing! Have fun with it

People don't get that is one of the reasons WHFB died. This is how a game went, basically.

>Unit charges
>work out charge range
>work out any special rules
>work out flanking bonuses
>work out WS v WS
>I v I
>S v T
>Armour Save
>Work out of Strength modifies Armour Save
>Ward Save
>Unique items
>Special Rules
>Magic Items
>Spell Buffs/Rules
>Cover Bonuses (if any)

And then you get to see what happens. If WHFB had survived, it would have been unplayable anyway due to how powerful Elves were by the start of End Times.

There's a few instances of weird things that should but aren't classed as monsters.
I kinda wish Fantasy had taken the KoW route and just streamlined it down a bit, Sigmar is a neat thing but there's other games that do the ideas it was trying for so much better.

my own reason was the total inability of playing with fluffy armies(due to horrible metagame) and the clashing of the units. having a lot of models just felt like having a super unit with a lot of wounds, and not blobs of warriors clashing. I only miss old cavalry, it lacks the rushing force it had before, and also i miss the insane magic rules.
Or 9th, even so 9th is just an attempt of balance to old fantasy. I kinda prefer KOW-faster rules and still compatible with GW models.

>last night in AoS
>asked if anybody knew how to get into GW/BL novel writing
>got told to ask some guy on tumblr
>got scared by somebody getting triggered that the author used the term 'battle brothers' instead of.. er... something, which triggered a mentally ill man
>asked him how he got into it anyway and any tips or if you have to be published or send samples or whatever
>no reply

I feel like he doesn't want competition, which is fair enough, I guess. See Lar Vee.

My guess is GW, wanted a game which wasn't forced to be some meta netlisting WAAC bollocks. They failed due to AoS having some really shitty rules (Thanquol, Mourngul, Dorf Flame Cannons and a few other things) but also (apparently) allowing for 'tournament play' with points.

If the two can be merged together, I think it'd be neat. If you don't want to play with points (and I seriously doubt this is happening anyway, we got any proof of this?) you can just balance it some other way.

It's a real shame WHFB died. But, I'm totally not surprised. AoS is neat and I'm glad my models, which I bought for display purposes ANYWAY, are not useless (well technically Morathi and Malekith are, outside of the free pdf rules).

>He sees your brass collar

>My guess is GW, wanted a game which wasn't forced to be some meta netlisting WAAC bollocks.
Definetely. It was a complete return to origins.
Big problem, without points player felt lost and since common sense apparentely is not a thing anymore waac rised everywhere to ruin the fun for everyone.
I really hope in the point system they just add points without any other limitation.
thanks! ill print those tomorrow since my shift is always over, but check it out. i just used some scissors and-boom. these looks almost legit if it werent for the HORRIBLE quality of the print.
Thanks again!

I'll counter

32 terradon riders, 1 skink chief

To learn the rules I've been playing some sample fights with a unit of Stormcast and a unit of regular other units.

I expected Liberators, the basic melee type, to be tougher. But they're about equal to the other units in other Battletomes, and everyone dies in droves.

Looks ace to me, I can't wait until next saturday when I have free reign haha also nice errata

Well this is my last one for the night I'll do some more after work tomorrow

Not been paying attention since Sigmar got his hammer back, what's happened since?

they have the big advantage of rerolling 1 on saves and having 2 wounds. With a castellant with a gryph and in cover they are really, really tough.

they do shit damage tho and any attack buff-like the celestant-is wasted on them.
Srsly, rerolling 1s on save is pretty good. it saved, on my guys, so many wounds.

Btw, im not seeign carnac from a while.
A..are we finally free from him?

Can you confirm for me that points are incoming, or is it an assumption? I have seen nothing proving anything of the sort is coming, but I've heard it a lot.

AoS tries to make units as base equal as possible, which triumph either by special skills, rules, or tactics. This is to stop (or try to stop) units being outright better.

For example. In WHFB, a High Elf Spearmen had Always Strikes First, so always hit before any other unit (assuming other unit didn't have Always Strikes First) it also had I6 base. Meaning it hit before every other unit, bar other Elves, Chaos Lords and Vampire Lords anyway. This confered a special rule meaning they re-rolled hits to show how fast an awesome they were. They also got Fight in Extra Ranks, meaning a blob of 50 Spearmen would all attack. So any unit would face 50 hits. This was 'supposed' to be balanced by then being Strength 3. But that ignored Armour Piercing that basically all Elf weapons got. So they essentially hit through armour as if they were S4. This meant, tough units like Dwarf Ironbreakers, Saurus Warriors or Chaos Warriors, still died shit loads.

AoS tries to fix that by making them the same in base, but different by weapons, special rules and synergy.

A Saurus Warrior is 8ft tall. Yet a Freeguilder Swordsman has a better armour save. It also does more damage than the Saurus Warrior. However, this is balanced by the Saurus Warrior ignoring -1 Rend (which is the highest a non-Elite would get) and by being Bravery 10 and the Freeguilder Bravery 6 (or 5).

With certain Seraphon units, that Freeguilder unit can be wiped off despite only 1 model dying. Dread Saurian makes them Bravery 4 (or 3, I forget). Troglodon will make them Bravery 3 (or 2). Stardrake Standard makes them add +1 to their BS test. Carnosaur will make D3 extra flee.

See how, despite roughly same, they're differnet? It's about synergy and formations and crap.

It does suck, fluff wise, but there we go.

>A Saurus Warrior is 8ft tall. Yet a Freeguilder Swordsman has a better armour save.
I'm still salty my saurus knights now have worse saves than most infantry.

They were on par with chaos knights before, man.

Did nothing change? Did we learn nothing new? Come on, lads, I know books came out.

>Srsly, rerolling 1s on save is pretty good. it saved, on my guys, so many wounds.
It is of some benefit. Its effect is stronger as your save is better and worse as it's worse, but it definitely helps. In terms of mathematical design I like that it makes your save somewhere between your value and the next value. It makes your 4+ into something between a 3+ and 4+.

imgur.com/a/mgPZh

Should be 28 cards altogether there and a backing for 'em

Anyone have any high quality scans of the Silver Tower map boards yet?

Lots of stuff. A Keeper of Secrets who had impecable foresight and shit, got freed from his tomb by a Gaunt Summoner. KoS basically said that Archaon has a True Name, his old name, which would allow him to be controlled if it's said allowed (and who has such knowledge? Have a guess! But Sigmar doesn't know this) and the Gaunt Summoner was like "gimmie gimmie" and then Archaon turned up and punished him. Took the KoS and used him to fuck shit up with his abilities.

Errm. Alarellie (spelling) got her home wrecked by the Sigmarines being dumbasses and leading them into her secret land under the reflection of a river. It got defiled. She then turns into a Seed Pod because reasons. Sigmarines protect her along with the remaining Treefolk (Dryads Treelords etc). They get pursued by Chaos. They get across and ocean by Alarellie calling a Nurgle infected ice mountain giant thing to die in the ocean to freeze it. They get across the ocean, lots of fighting. They find huge craters and lots of shell like rock, but no bodies, fighting occured. Dryad Handmaiden protecting Alarellie in her Seed Pod says it was "others who fight Chaos". Essentially Seraphon watched the fight, or more correctly, knew it'd happen. Khorne got mad jelly of Nurgle and wanted to steal Alerelli (cant spell) to taunt Nurgle and deny him true victory in Life Land. So he sends Skarbrand and an army smack bang on top of small Sigmarine, Dryads and Allarelli Pod, but the Slann protect them (without them knowing) and Skarbrand and his army crash into a wood. Slann appears with an army, kills the Daemon Army, but Skarbrand is, well, Skarbrand and solos the entire Slann army. Slann goes "meh not my job to kill Skarbrand" and oftens a dimension/time rift or some shit and sends him back to his prison. Allarelli escapes in a final fight when Celestant Prime appears and purges the Nurgle Lord trying to capture her for Daemonhood. Nurgle Lord becomes Sigmarine due Ghal Maraz magic. Lots of other shit.

While it's true that the settings of both AoS and 40k are somewhat akin in terms of approach to geography, I think there is a crucial difference in that 40k uses the Milky Way Galaxy as a base and many other things that are possible to grasp. There are maps of the Imperium available that give you a broad view of the layout of things. You know where Terra is, where the Eye of Terror is, where the Maelstrom is, where the Tau Empire is, etc.

The Realms in contrast feel disjointed because we seemingly only get snapshots of a certain part of them and to my knowledge rarely get an idea of where they fit in the larger scheme of things. I think this may be the only example of a map that does so. Even what the Realms actually are is unclear. Going from the End Times you get the impression that only the old Fantasy world was destroyed and that there was a still a universe out there and that possibly the Realms exist within that universe, except they're called universes themselves so that kind of throws the aforementioned out the window. Okay so if we then say they're each separate universes or dimension connected by the Realmgates, the question then is what exactly is their makeup? Are they all big tracts of land that stretch on forever surrounded by "space"? Are they actually closer to universes with their own planetoids, stars, etc?

40k takes place in space and we have a bare inkling of what space is and how it's assembled. In contrast the Realms seem like things we're not getting a bigger view of and thus have no means of seeing how they fit together. This is what makes them feel somewhat less alive and more like landscapes GW just whipped up for the purposes of a book. 40k gives you a broad picture of the relation between Terra and Ultramar. Except for maps like this one of a piece of Aqshy, I don't think AoS has yet done something similar.

Why didn't the Slann just send Skarbrand packing in the first place?

>Nurgle Lord becomes Sigmarine due Ghal Maraz magic
Wait what? This is the kind of shit that makes it so hard for me to get into AoS. Just when I think I understand the lore, something throws a wrench into it and cocks the whole thing up.

I thought the Sigmarines were heroes that volunteered to get Marine-tized. Now it's a punishment for Chaos worshippers?

>I thought the Sigmarines were heroes that volunteered to get Marine-tized. Now it's a punishment for Chaos worshippers?

You could have answered all your question by just reading the Stormcast battletome or the Age of Sigmar first book.

Or if you are lazy, the wiki.

The chaos taint is removed from them due to the power of ghal maraz. Then their souls are sent to azyr. It is there they can choose to follow sigmar, and if so, they get reforged.

It describes him as having his soul filled with regret for being a pawn of chaos and vowed revenge against chaos. It works.

Seeing how khorgus khul has an axe that can prevent souls from returning to azyr, and fucking archaon corrupts them on their way up merely through touch, it's nice to see we have a powerful weapon on our side. It lets the readers know that nothing is certain.

>A Keeper of Secrets

It was a Lord of Change.

> which would allow him to be controlled if it's said allowed (and who has such knowledge?

Allow him to be controlled If he ascends to daemonhood which will never happen.

>! But Sigmar doesn't know this)

He knows the laws that bind daemonkind and Archaon's true name.

>wanted to steal Alerelli (cant spell)

He wanted her skull.

That's Balance of Power. You neglected what happened in GodBeasts

My problem with the Realmgate wars is that the Realmgates can be destroyed. Someone could go and destroy all of the Realmgates, in theory, cutting off most inter-Realm travel. I'd rather they were permanent fixtures that couldn't be destroyed.

Aos reminds me of amber diceless

Butterfly effect?

It could lead to some neat things like
>Welp, someone destoryed all the gates on Ghur so now it's cut off in a weird way

Yeah I meant Lord of Change, it's fucking 7:00am, Carnac.

As for the second point, I don't remember the daemonhood rule.

Second part, Sigmar knows this, but doesn't know what exactly will happen, I assume.

As for Godbeasts, dude, I have 2000 words. It'd take fucking forever to write that shit as well. It'd take multiple fucking posts.

The Slann also can permalock them or perma change their destination. They don't because, errr, reasons? JUST AS PREDICTED as White Dwarf say.

Because holding him there was the whole point. As somebody else said, butterfly effect. Slann predict shit accurately, but it isn't impossible. If it goes wrong, oopsies, the next stage just changes. The only reason the Seraphon don't rape everything is because they rarely work together and not all of them fight.

I think it mentioned that the Slann knew it wasn't his duty/job to kill Skarbrand, but to remove him from threatening Allerelli.

>Yeah I meant Lord of Change, it's fucking 7:00am, Carnac.

That\'s no excuse.

He was named a Lord of Change and also his history was stated. He was one of the mighty Quad of daemons that challenged Sigmar in the battle of the Burning Skies. After he was defeated by Sigmar, Tzeentch punished him and he eventually ended up in the Vault. (picture related), that's him.

>As for the second point, I don't remember the daemonhood rule.

Law of true names. It's a well known bit of lore.

>Second part, Sigmar knows this, but doesn't know what exactly will happen, I assume.

Everyone who the slightest bit of knowledge of daemonic in-verse knowledge would know that to know the True Name of a daemon is to have power over it.

Refer to "Quest of Ghaz Maraz" where the True Name of a daemon was a minor plot point.

>As for Godbeasts, dude, I have 2000 words. It'd take fucking forever to write that shit as well. It'd take multiple fucking posts.

Giant-Giant got a hammer to the head.

Star Dragon got a brand new daudrin rune-tattoo on her flank, and then became Archaon's bitch.

Skaven all went SAKAQUEEEEEEK....deu

There I covered all the important parts.

>I think it mentioned that the Slann knew it wasn't his duty/job to kill Skarbrand, but to remove him from threatening Allerelli.

Correction, it was said that the Slaan knew no spell that can destroy Skarbrand. That is why he decided to put a portal in the way of the charging Skarbrand.

>Star Dragon got a brand new daudrin rune-tattoo on her flank, and then became Archaon's bitch.

Wait, what? Sigmar lost the dragons to Chaos now? Can you explain a little more? Im a different person btw, who doesnt have the book.

>there will never be an Age of Sigmar vidya like Dawn of War 1
>you will never have sync kills of Stormcast Eternals and daemons
>you will never ride the lightning into a Chaos base
>you will never stop missing the Tomb Kings

I'd play the shit out of a Sigmar game based on that Space Marine game, Thunderstriking into a khornite hold to kick ass and zap to the extreme.

Okay so I'm going through the old WHFB units given AoS rules pdfs...

I looked at Lizardmen and notice Oxoytl is there and so is Tehuahuin.

Oxoytl, if summoned, comes as a Stalker. I swear that was the name of the pack leaders of Chammy Skinks?

But the most interesting one is:

>Summon Skink Prophet has a casting value
of 5.
>Skink Prophet

Does that mean, the next update, will give us Skink Prophets? Plus the Stalker? Plus Chiefs? Seems likely.

As for some of these stats. Saurus Cav are fucking awful, which is really sad as I have like 40.

I also have 4 Stegadons with their howdahs not stuck down. Should I just make x4 Engines of the Gods? Or x3 Engines of the Gods + Flamethrower things? I see no reason in taking the bow, despite it looking awesome, because you waste the glorious power of the Stegadon in melee.

Then again, it'd be great against Ogres and other multiwound armies, simply cause x3 D3 shots is pretty neat.

The next question is. Can the Oldblood on Carnosaur use his Hero Ability on himself? +2A to his Spear is pretty neat. He fits the criteria. This question also applies to Stegadons with Skink Alphas ) allowing you to buff a Skink unit... But the Stegadon is Skink keyword, so surely it can be targeted too for the buff?

A dragon, not dragons.

See Archaon corrupted Ignax the Solar Drake and added her to his side.

Now Archaon has two HUEG dragons that serve him, Ignax and Argentine.

Reformed also allows the player to not really die

No, you misunderstand (not surprising, as you do a lot). The faggot said that anybody with the true name could control him. It didn't mention the need for Archaon to become a Daemon Prince (and according to his Warscroll he IS a Daemon). The Gaunt Summoner asked for the name because he knew he could control him. Everybody knows how True Names work, you misunderstand.

As for the GodBeast sum up, that misses out lots of stuff. But what's the point...

Not surprising, but it still said the Slann wasn't meant to kill Skarbrand or die there.

In the story of the battle for the Gate of Dawn, the Stormcast leader goes through the gate into Nurgle's realm. It says that his soul will not return to Azyr. So he's permadead. This could be used to create more tension in such a game, like no saving/loading/respawning in the realm of Chaos.

It's best not to get any info from Carnac, he's notorious in leaving out details and making his own conclusions (then again, Veeky Forums in it's self does that).

There are Titans. God Beasts. Stupidly powerful beasts which exist. Sigmar and Co tried to stop Archaon, guided by his bitch Changer of Ways, from corrupting them and laying siege to Sigmaron. Archaon manages to corrupt the Solar Drake, Iginax. But not before the Fyreslayer Dwarfs put a super powerful rune in it's hide which will probably be activated at a later date for plot reasons. The other one was the son of the King of Gargants (Giants) or some shit. Skaven managed to corrupt it for Chaos, so Sigmarines, after years of fighting the Skaven there, decided to kill the Godbeast with Super Powerful Lightning Bolts 100000 Times Folded by Sigmars Own Hands.

Essentially, GW has once again copied something else. This is basically Titan Wars from Greek Mythology. Where the Titans lay siege to Olympus, before Zeus and Co defeat them.

Oh, look at that, Sigmar throws lightning bolts and shit like Zeus. Oh look, Titans. Who here remembers the Disney Hercules film? Well, there yo go. That's what will happen.

>Archaon besieges Sigmarion
>Crashes in
>Rune on Igninax is activated
>Igninax turns on Archaon and Co
>Sigmar wins
>Archaon runs away
>lots of death and damage blah blah blah

That's what will happen.

>(and according to his Warscroll he IS a Daemon)
That's because he's riding a daemon. It'd be more strange for Chaos rules to have him not be a daemon than it would to have him be one.

>nice b8 m8
None of the Stormcasts asked to be made into immortal warriors, at most they called out to sigmar for aid during the chaos invasion.
As for chaos champions, many of them only fell to chaos as a last resort. Just as a noble soul with a seed of corruption can fall to chaos, a corrupted soul with a bit of purity can become a servant of good. Torglug used to be nurlges greatest champion, but deep down inside he regretted falling to chaos. He thought there was no way out so kept doing it. Once sigmar redeemed him and he saw he wasn't a gross nurglite he cried tears of joy. Next time he shows up he is fucking pissed at Nurgle and intends to hunt down his greatest champions and make him pay for his centuries of torment. If anything, redeemed stormcasts have he most beef with chaos and will fight the hardest against their former slavers

>The faggot said that anybody with the true name could control him. It didn't mention the need for Archaon to become a Daemon Prince

"Should he be blessed with daemonhood, this name could bind him to my will".

(picture related).