Lego Quest Presents

There is a legend of a man... wrongly convicted and sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit.

However, the man hoped to prove his innocence, and so he escaped, taking with him his ancient family sword and red pants.

He then killed himself by sudoku with the sword.
The end.

He wanders the world, pursued by those who seek to claim the bounty on his life.

The Man with the Red Pants.

"Ah, it seems our luck might be changing!"

"A shrine!"

"We're finally out of the rain! I don't think I'll ever be dry again!"

"Ah, it's too windy to light a fire..."

"And no food..."

"We should do something to pass the time until the storm breaks. Someone should tell a story. How about you, Noh?"

"I couldn't..."

"Master Togo?"

"Ah, I think my student should be the one to tell us a story!"

"A story?"

"Very well. I shall tell you a tale..."

[energetic kettle drums]

"Once there was a man of small beginnings, who came to rise high in the ranks of the Emperor's grand army. But there were some who grew jealous of his ascention.

"There came a time when the man was ordered to lead a charge against the fortress of Nakomo. The walls were high, and guarded well, but the man knew he could succeed with the force of the Emperor's soldiers at his back."

"However, when the time came to attack the fortress, the man was betrayed, and found himself alone, surrounded by the fortress guards."

Roll a d12 and link to this post for whatever you do, please! To roll, put dice+1d12 in the Options field!

He must escape the clutches of the guards and report back to his superior officer! He must inform his commander before this treachery spreads!

Rolled 3 (1d12)

wow I am smart rolling for the action.

Rolled 11 (1d12)

Jump the wall

Rolled 1 (1d12)

Jump the Wall

Rolled 10 (1d12)

Run like hell! I mean go report to superior officer.

"Before he could flee to warn the Emperor of the other's treachery, the guards were upon him!"

"Hya!"

KLAAANG

KLAAANK

"Hya!"

"With his ancient family sword, he held his ground against the guards, but began to tire, and was cornered by the guards..."

"Hya!"

KLAAAANG

"Seeing this one man standing against the guards, the commander of the fortress stepped forth to slay him."

"Yaaaa-aaaaaah!"

Roll a d12 and link to this post for whatever you do, please! To roll, put dice+1d12 in the Options field!

Rolled 7 (1d12)

Chop their legs off.

"Hoping to force an opening with which to escape, the man swung his ancient sword, severing the leg from one of the guards."

Rolled 12 (1d12)

Demoralize them by mocking the commander's European helmet!

"But before he could flee, the commander was upon him."

"Yaaaaa-aaaaah!"

"HYA!"

KLAAAAAANNG

"Yaaaaaah!"

Rolled 8 (1d12)

Kick him in the junk!

"The commander raised his sword, to strike the man down once and for all, but as he swung the blade, the man struck out-"

"Hya!"

WHUNK

"Aaaauuuuhgh-!"

Rolled 5 (1d12)

Then the guard accidentally chopped off his own commander's arm.

"The other guard swung his great axe, and the man reached out to guide it into the commander, but he was too wearied from the battle and his grasp fell short.

"YAAAA!"

KLAAAAANG

"At the last moment, the man brought up his sword to defend himself, but he knew that his strength was fading, and that if he allowed the fight to continue he would surely fall."

Rolled 1 (1d12)

The nad kick has worked for us before, and it will continue to prove an effective strategy. Deploy another one!

Rolled 3 (1d12)

Retreat tactically by jumping off a wall

why are there still quest shitters on Veeky Forums? Don't you fags have a shiny new containment board?

"The man lunged out to strike the guard, but the guard was faster, stronger than any he had faced in the battle, and he was driven back-"

"YAAAAAH-!"

KLAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGG

"Aaaaaaah-!"

"The guard raised his axe again, and-"

CHUNKK

Rolled 9 (1d12)

Cut off the guard's hand.

"Before the guard could raise his axe again, the man snatched out his hand, and grabbed the guard's wrist. Surprised, the guard hesitated for an instant..."

"Hya!"

SHUNK

"Yaaaaaahgh-!"

I just noticed this, but I don't have time to play.

Good luck anons.

SHUNNGG

"YAAAAAAAUUGH!"

[katana sheathing noise]

"Against all odds, the man found that he had fought his way through the guards of the fortress. Exhausted, he sheathed his sword, when the gate of the fortress creaked open. The man turned, expecting to find his death, but instead found the Emperor's diplomat, the very one who was to be liberated by their charge. The man had won the battle, but his true enemy had vanished."

"Grateful to be free of Nakomo, the diplomat eagerly fled with the man. Together, the two hurried toward the imperial capital, hoping to overtake the general and alert the Emperor to his treason."

Behind you!

"As they neared the imperial capital, the diplomat revealed that the general had been meeting in secret with the enemy, hoping to provoke a war between the nations."

"The man paused to consider how he should confront his foe, and his attention turned from the diplomat for only a moment..."

SHUUNK

"Aaaaaugh!"

"...but in that moment a hidden soldier emerged, and slew the diplomat before the man could react."

Rolled 3 (1d12)

Draw his sword and cut the man in one swift motion.

Kick his face in!

KLAAAANG

"Aaaah-!"

"As they fought, the guard revealed to the man that he had been left along the road in case the man had somehow survived the fortress of Nakomo."

"And while he had fought and bested an entire garrison, the man suddenly found himself facing not one, but two freshly-rested soldiers!"

Rolled 8 (1d12)

Cape stun and then Slash of the Snarling Frog

Rolled 6 (1d12)

There is no saving the diplomat, but the Emperor himself may be in peril! You have no time to fight these traitors. Distract them and make an exit, to the capital!

"Outnumbered, the man knew he would surely die. To win this battle, he would have to trap his foes and deal with them one at a time."

SPRUK

"Aaaaugh-!"

"Yaaaaah!"

"HYA!"

SHIIIIMMMMMM

"Before the other soldier could strike, the man spun and thrust his sword upward in the the Slash of the Snarling Frog, killing his foe instantly."

"-aaaaugh!"

"Turning, exhausted, he faced the last remaining soldier. For what seemed like ages the two men stood motionless, silently watched one another as they hunted for any trace of weakness."

Perform the leaping fox withdrawal maneuver.

shit rolling

Rolled 9 (1d12)

today is not my day.

Rolled 3 (1d12)

demoralize the enemy by mocking his red thong!

Rolled 1 (1d12)

PUT ON A GIRLS BODY AND PROFFER ASS

"At last the wind faded, and nothing stirred in the grass around the men. The soldier tensed, ready to strike, when suddenly-"

"Haa-"

"The man dropped to one knee and plunged his sword downward..."

"LEAPING FOX!"

"Hya!"

"The soldier could not counter such a technique, and stared helplessly as the man twisted through the air toward him."

SHIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

"Haaaaaurgh-"

[katana sheathing noise]

"Surrounded by death, the man finally found himself free of enemies, and in their absence his thoughts turned to his home, near the edge of the imperial capital. What of his wife and child, who knew nothing of the trouble he faced and and the war he sought to halt?"

What will you do?

>Go home
>Go to the Emperor
>Something else

Rolled 2 (1d12)

>Go to the Emperor

"What did you... I mean, what did he do then?"

"Well-"

"The man went as quickly as he could to the imperial palace, but the general's poisonous lies had already arrived before him. His was the hand that was said to have killed the diplomat. The man hoped that if he could somehow gain audience with the Emperor he could undo the general's evil..."

Rolled 8 (1d12)

Get a green hat and sneak in.

"The man knew that a direct assault on the imperial palace would be foolish, but perhaps he could find another way inside..."

KDUNK

"Aaaugh-"

"He only hoped there was still time."

I know this thread hasn't generated a ton of attention, but I appreciate the work you're putting in Mr. Lego. Quest threads usually annoy me, but they're much more engaging when the OP is actually telling a story through pictures.

That's it for now, but I'll be back in about six or eight hours and we can keep playing! I hope everybody else is having fun! This idea is a little off-beat, but I wanted to try it anyway.

No need to worry user, that's just a kuroko!

See you tommorow LQ. The stage idea is a neat little thing.

Thanks, I appreciate hearing that people are enjoying this!

Thanks user, the idea just came to me this afternoon while I was making set pieces. I'm having a blast.

there is a quest board

keeping alive

OK, I'm back! I just need to take care of a few things, but then we should be able to start back up again in about ninety minutes (give or take an hour).

Good going LQM

Thanks user, just need to sit down for a minute and figure out where the next stop on this trainwreck is and then we can get going.

"Disguised as a soldier, the man was able to steal inside the imperial palace, for his appearance was not yet familiar to all."

"He was nearly to the doors of the Emperor's jade throne when a captain of the guard called out. At first the man feared that he had been caught, but the captain held a satchel of proclamations from the hand of the Emperor himself."

" 'Take these,' the captain said, 'and carry them to all the points of the land. Let everyone know what fate befalls those who conspire against the Emperor.' "

"The soldiers departed, but as they hurried from the palace, one of the proclamations slipped from the satchel without their notice."

"As the man read the proclamation, his blood became as cold as ice, for the proclamation read that his home town had been found guilty of conspiring with traitors, and that it and everyone in it should be burned to the ground! Reeling with shock, the man could scarcely hold the paper in his grip, but his mind refused to allow him the comfort of disbelief, for at the bottom of the proclamation was the seal of the Emperor."

"The man turned to flee, hoping to save his family from their treacherous executioners, but before he could move from where he stood, a shout rang across the courtyard. He had been discovered!"

Rolled 2 (1d12)

Scale the wall and run like hell?

"As the guards closed around him, he quickly knotted the rope and threw it up the wall to escape-"

"Hya-"

SHIIING

PSSHHHH

"-aaaah!"

"-one of the guards quickly sliced the rope in two, sending him tumbling back to the courtyard!"

Rolled 2 (1d12)

They wouldn't dare damage an Imperial proclamation. Use the letter to ward them off! Threaten to rip it in half! I am out of ideas!

Knock them out with the Strike of Seven Stars and continue towards the emperor to find out what's going on.

Rolled 1 (1d12)

Knock them out with the Strike of Seven Stars and continue towards the emperor to find out what's going on.

> 2
> 1

With rolls like this I think I'm going to go with lay down and hope the end is swift

"At long last, the man had finally come to the end of his ability, only steps from the Emperor. He sought some escape, but as the guards circled and pressed him back against the palace wall, the captain appeared once more.

"The two men had been friends once, but no longer. It was then that the captain said something, something that the man would remember the rest of his life:

" 'A traitor cannot hide forever.' "

"What... what happened after that?"

"Well..."

>I don't like to talk about it
>Tell the rest
>Something else

Rolled 3 (1d12)

>I don't like to talk about it

If the audience insists, though...

Rolled 1 (1d12)

>Tell the rest