This is fucking insanity

Why is everything mooning so hard ? I've slowly cashed out almost everything since last week's flash crash expecting the worst yet everything mooned even harder.
When the fuck is the actual correction coming ? At about christmas I presume ?

Same here, user. Feels bad.

When futures trading starts. It's going to fuck us and fuck us HARD. You did the right move. How much did you cash out? Whatd you start with?I started with 1k and im nearly at 10k, tempted to cash out because i'm starting to get spooped.

there is no correction coming, this is the new paradigm

Same here, user. Feels bad man,

>cashing out

why?

nearly 70% now, only 30% in crypto currently

well most of it is still in tether and exchanges, hoping for a flash crash so I can buy more

what is this meme, just sell your coins and transfer the fiat back to your bank

There is no correction. It is truly the eternal moon mission

Yeah I expected us to go lower. I was waiting for btc to drop further and then buy into ones like wtc and iota. But the larger dip never came, and wtc and iota mooned. fml

We are in peak normie/peak euphoria and all that shit.

The cryptopocalypse, if there is one, is not coming for at least a few months.

Fuck's sake, why does everyone think this is going to just suddenly crash for no reason in the near term? All you have to do is look at the metrics around public interest in crypto. Coinbase account creation, r/bitcoin subscriptions, Google Trends results for "bitcoin", it's all surging ridiculously fucking hard right now. It's going through the roof. Look for yourself, it's all out there in black and white.

>muh futures

So many worst-case-scenario assumptions need to be realized for the "FUTURES WILL DESTROY IT ALL" meme to come true. And if it IS a bad prospect, then why did the market start dancing like a drunk whore when they were announced? The market in general obviously sees it as a good thing.

Calm the fuck down. We're good for at least a few more months.

The ONLY thing that can crash crypto right now is some sort of unexpected and apocalyptically-bad news. Aside from that, there is NO reason to think that this won't continue the way it's been going, and even bigger than it's going, at least for a while.

Get your weak faggot hands back in here, pussy. Anyone who gets out now because of their little baby monsters-under-the-bed fears deserves to stay poor.

I would but I never buy at ath should I break the golden rule?

Nigga we going to $12k by the end of Monday for sure, strap in your BTC now. $13k by Friday.

Why would anyone buy tether ? How stupid can someone be ?

I really really like this post.

Would you mind if I copy-pasta'd it?

>going into tether

dude, you do realize that usdt is one of the reasons this temporary bubble will burst, right?

Agreed, great post in this sea of pajeet shilled coins that is Veeky Forums.

Historically there are corrections post-Christmas. New paradigm now though, so who knows.

you sound like a smart lady. when do you reckon the chinks will start trading again, legally?

Litecoin has not even begun to moon! All Aboard to $10k!

Anyone else feel like yesterday should have been the correction? Normally it would have crashed 50% like June, but someone seriously pumped it on bitfinex and stopped the crash.

>anyone else feel like yesterday should have been the correction

Bitcoin is a new field, a new venture. Don't expect it to follow pattern of other economic models.

i was hoping for more action after this snailcoin finally broke 100usdt but nope.

An enormous number of people FOMOing.

Haha, I bought at 8k cus I habe balls fuck you pussy just made a grand today on shitcoins hahahahaha faggot

I'm not expecting that at all. All I'm saying is that normally this shit would have crashed hard by now. I'm going on what I've seen before in BTC.

Someone keeps soothing the panic by pumping it hard.

>Someone keeps soothing the panic

What panic? How do you measure panic? By the amount of FUD on Veeky Forums? If you actually leave Veeky Forums and look up BTC news articles, 99% are still positive as they have been, with just a couple of old Jew Wallstreet bags of bones saying not to buy bitcoin.

Slightly retarded Pepe could have at least taken his shirt off before getting into the shower.

Well yesterday the UK treasury said it will be working with the EU to monitor exchanges and shit went south. Then someone pumped it on bitfinex and practically stopped the crash.

I'm saying that should have crashed, but someone isnt letting it. Whats the market cap? 200 mil? Its easy to manipulate because its tiny.

Oh, is that why it went south?

Or is it because a whale took a dump, the market snagged the dip, and we carried on?

Pretty sure it's the latter.

tether will burst, i don't see why anything else would burst because of that, maybe if the won burst we would have a problem

never short btc

They may have dumped because of the news?

>Market snagged the dip.

It was most likely whales accumulating. I think there is a coordinated effort.

>muh tether fud
fuck off already

The crashes are roughly the same in dollar figures , but as a percentage it decreases . What used to be a 50% crash from 5 to 2500usd is now 11000 to 9000ish. I laugh at the crypto heads who are desperate for BTC to fail. Delusional wishful thinking of simpleton nocoiners / shitcoiners

This. Downers shorting the biggest bull market of all time with tree fiddy (a.k.a not whales) . Probably sniffing glue or paint stripper during economics classes.

>Tether
user, I...

People are moving money out of btc and into alts

Didn't think of this. Thank you user.

It will fuck up BTC for a while, but I don't think we're going below $8k because of all the dumb money waiting to buy the dip, regardless of the news and what might be causing it

This because btc has failed and operation dragon slayer is just beginning

the crashes soon will be 0.002%

I've bought in 2013 and every single time I tried to sell btc to buy lower I failed.

ok Veeky Forumslet i'll help you out:

as several people found out, there is a high probability that tether is not fully backed in usd. meaning there are tether tokens out there that have literally a value of $0.

person X buys some coin with his tether tokens, doesn't matter if bitcoin or shitcoin. now, when it's officially stated that usdt is a scam (meaning that not every usdt token is backed by a real dollar) all the fake tokens person X has bought shit/bitcoins with, allowed him to purchase his coins with a real value of $0.

meaning that the real value of bit/shitcoin should be much lower than it really is.

got it?

>cashing out
>for tether

you are a meme, hahahahahah

it just means that the people who sold btc for usdt are fucked, I don't see how that would crash btc

>Tether

user please leave crypto

...not sure if bait or not but...

let's say the market evaluation of bitcoin is differentiated from 3 parts:

- bitcoin bought with real money == USD

- bitcoin bought with tether tokens that are backed by USD == USDT (but actually valuable)

- bitcoin bought with tether tokens that are not backed by USD ==
USDT that has a value of $0

if tether is a scam, that means that the "market valuation of the third part" is gone, meaning that all the fake money that is in the evaluation of bitcoin right now is worth 0 fucking dollars.

and that leads to a drastic fall of the bitcoin price.

if you're still too stupid to get this, you shouldn't be in crypto T B H.

Why did you cash out? 2018 will completely dwarf 2017 in terms of gains. I don't even know any normies that have invested yet. The normies that invested are mostly in BTC. 2018 will be the year of the alt.

This is the most retarded mindset one could have, and you will lose a lot of money in the future with it. You're literally a prime example of a person who never learns anything from history and human nature.

because you are going to have a crypto bank run on usdt and the exchanges will close

My dad threw down 4k at ltc, xrp and ETH... I tried to stop him, but he just wants to retire...