Best/worst Planeswalkers edition

Best/worst Planeswalkers edition

>RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
manabasecrafter.com/

>CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface
magiccards.info

Really tired of seeing the same fucking characters get remade into slightly different cards all the time. How many more shitty Chandras do we need? Can you even name all of each Kiora's abilities without mixing them up?

I shouldn't have commented. You fucked up the thread

There are two Kioras. So yeah, I can.

I personally would love more Chandras. They've started getting pretty good.

Best planeswalker reporting in. +3 to kill another planeswalker. Honorable mention to GB Garruk

>best walker
That's not Gideon Jura

>implying

What do I do with Nahiri, Barbringer?

Really tired of planeswalkers in general to be honest.

How many are there now? Like 50 different characters?

I thought planeswalkers were supposed to be extremely rare.

Come to the good one

I thought that was gix not yawgmoth.

>Phyrexian
>Planeswalker
user pls

I've always considered the OG Garruk one of the best and cleanest from a design point of view. Protects itself, but not indefinitely, does really green things, has a reasonable power level with several formats in mind.

I posted this in the other thread but and suggestions for Maelstrom Wanderer-Primal Surge deck?

>I thought planeswalkers were supposed to be extremely rare.

>tiny proportion of people are planeswalkers
>multiverse is infinite
>infinite people
>tiny proportion of an infinite population
>there are infinite planeswalkers

>meanwhile in an alternate dimension

Made me think of the Rick and Morty thing about infinity.

Theres infinite timelines and infinite possibilities.

But theres a finite number of accessible ones and a finite number of currently-relevant ones.

Existence is infinite. There are literally endless amounts of universes and multiverse clusters. In such realities everything is possible and by the nature of infinity, probable. Although good luck trying to find what you're looking for in all that mess.

We already had this talk in the Rick and Morty threads. Only because there are infinite universes it doesn't mean that everything is possible. Infinity can contain infinite sets, but it does not means that every set contained into infinity is infinite in turn. For example while numbers are infinites integers between 1 and 10 are finite.

Imagine you have an infinite amount of fruits, which is composed by infinite oranges, twenty red apples, ten green apples and zero pink apples.

The fruits are planes. The apples are planes with life in them instead of being just an aggregate of rocks and mana, The green apples are planes with both life and a planeswalker on them. The pink apples are planes where everyone in them is a planeswalker.

You have an infinite amount of planes, but you still have finite amounts of planes that matter and you still have planes that don't exist.

Well yes of course. Everything being possible also includes such things as "It no longer exists." and "It doesn't exist yet."

Except If you are going to say infinite universum, it has to include infinite possibilities making everything you imagine as a possible outcome.

If there is infinite planes, it as a default should mean infinite amount of planes that matter.

Nowdays, I feel it could cost 1GG. Lots of planeswalkers does more things at 4 cmc.