IOTA: HOW HIGH CAN IT GO????

JEZUS FUCKING CHRIST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I BOUGHT 10000$ AT THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM AT 0.50$ AND I HAVENT SOLD ANYTHING SO FAR. HOW HIGH CAN THIS GO REALISTICALLY????

SO FUCKING HAPPY I DIDNT SELL YESTERDAY

AJAAJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST FEELING EVER EVEN IF IT TANKS 50% IM STILL WAY UP AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH THANK YOU LORD

You might want to keep a finger on the sell button because the pullback will hit and hit hard

youre getting emotional and greedy. sell half now

This. Quit being a noob and take some profit. It doesn't take a genius to make 100% gains in this market

hold for years and hope its not vapor

Looks like a breakout forming.
Get ready for another moon

I joined at €2.46.
pls pray to Bogdan for me

Which altcoin?

Donate half of your profits to charity for all the helpless cows killed in factory farms that you ate you fucking carnist monster

this. once the guys who bought in at ICO see this go to x20+ they'll dumpster dive on you

IOT
Take profits on the way up

good user, but be quick to sell.

IOTA is not a trustless system. IOTA is a server meme. Also when it got DDoSed it cause transactions to be stuck in limbo for good.

>DDoSing a distributed service
top kek rajesh

Take a small amount and put it into Aidos Kuneen.
I do not need to shill you this, DYOR.

you literally cant do any sort of transactions while the main server is under maintenance.

its not distributed u cuck

It uses a coordinator.. It's centralized

Is it too late to buy? got 10k to invest

wow you can DoS the testnet. crazy that something in Alpha can be broken! don't buy

Almost ripping my ass off because of this fucker. Bought it at $0,80 but sold it before it went over a dollar because I thought that it wouldn't go any higher.

Ist it already too late to buy?

I think it will dip below 2$ sometime in the next month, but will be a 10$ coin by april.
You can never know

[spoiler] >tfw waited too long

Holy shit you greedy fuck. Sell 75% if you are so keen on holding some iota