DRAWTHREAD: HAMMERED EDITION

Previous Thread Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

requesting an image that's pro-human elven alliance and friendship: This soldier and an elf (can be high elf or a wood elf) shaking each other's hands firmly, both have the looks of happy to be friends with each other. And any artist who takes this request can think of some friendly message of their own if they wish.

Can I request this sci-fi officer punching a typical evil wizard or an elf spellcaster in the face? Just the sci-fi officer giving a straight honest to god punch to the evil wizard's/elf magic user's jaw with some teeth flying out.

Can anyone draw a wood elf archer and a human marksman glaring or staring competitively at each other from a distance?

Requesting a Half-Elf noble that looks like a Rogue Trader, armed with a musket,

Requesting a child goddess of the sun. She is ginger with hazel eyes and a staff tipped with a piece of amber. The staff is too big for her. She also wears a sundress.

Requesting an oldschool fantasy bridge troll obliviously taking his time ("Ohh! A penny!") in a greenery/woods type place (like world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active volcano (like the final world in a videogame), three figures (one shorter than the other two) are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics.The exact composition in reference image is not obligatory, it's only an example.

Requesting miniture human riding a seagull pretending to be an ambulance.

Requesting a member of this race to be my main villain. He is a 400 year old paladin of a dead god, who was granted immortality while ever he is on the sea, and he has spent his supernaturally long life sailing the endless oceans trying to find a lost island of gold. Thinking a kind of Davy Jones style character. Thanks in advance!

I would love a kobold magus looking knightly and smug as fuck.

Could somebody draw a vctorian african hunter from a stately home looking to take animals back to start a zoo please

Did the zombie stormtrooper request for the user who asked for it.

Requesting my Ryuutama character, Susara.

Of pic related, she has the face of Elf from Dragon's Crown (albeit she isn't an elf, and if coloured, her hair is actually light auburn/brown) wearing the archer's garb (that has patchwork texture, like the carpet on bottom left, like ancient camouflage) except having gloves like in the pic next to Elf, but made of thicker linen. She carries the dagger and the crossbow (point up) on her belt, and the backpack on her back, obviously.

Pose can be just casual walking, or stalking prey, she's a huntress after all.

If coloured, then the colors are mostly of the leaves of autumn, with yellows and oranges with occasional reds and greens.

Requesting Barney as an elf surrounded by adoring women in a medieval town.

Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught.

I'd like to request my half-orc Cleric of Kord

>Looks like Alex Armstrong, but sufficiently green and tusky
>Wearing simple and sturdy full plate (no helmet) with the classic cleric tunic over in red and gold
>Big fuckoff warhammer in one hand, Viking shield with the fist and lightning symbol of Kord on the other
>He's laughing, flexing, or otherwise posing in some ridiculous Armstrong-esque way

Requesting an artist's interpretation of the 3.5 Magic Item Compendium's "Fleet Warrior's Array" item set since I can't find art of it.

>Bracers of Blinding Strike: This pair of elegant bracers is crafted from green leather with mithril tracery that looks like vines. Tiny, leaf-shaped plates of silver branch off the mithril to create a glimmering pattern.

>Sandals of the Light Step: These exquisite sandals are made of mithril and green leather, and they bear intricate overlapping pieces of leather crafted to look like leaves.

>Vest of Free Movement: This forest green vest is set with fine mithril studs. Whorls of silver thread create vine-like designs that crawl over its surface.

Aside from those guidelines, I don't have preference if you draw them on an elf, on a display mannequin, or as separate pieces, I would just like art of them. Thanks in advance~

Promised myself I wouldn't bite until the game jam was over except under extenuating circumstances... I'm up for this. Going to try to get the sketch in before I pass out, but probably won't post anything until I've finished. Because I'm technically meant to be doing other things, it might take me a day or two, so stick around.

Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.

Would be awesome if someone could give my Shadowrunner Elf a try. He's around 190 tall, on the skinny side. Wearing a trenchcoat and wielding an AK-97 with a katana on his back.

He's also got a pretty distinct hairstyle. Sporting a suebian knot and very fair hair.

He's also got a tattoo of Odin on his forehead.

Picture is of the hairstyle and the rune in question. Oh yeah, and the ears are tattooed in a blood red colour.

Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

OR here, sorry for being late, but thank you very much for my art. He looks rightfully scary and cool. You're awesome, man.

I don't see a ginger kid being a sun avatar, They burn easily

One more try can't hurt.
Two versions of the request included, to accomodate both improvisational and less improvisational drawfriends.

>Vague Request
I would like something romantic featuring these two characters. The male character is playful and a bit lecherous, while the female character is much more conservative but still affectionate. The reference images are close approximations of their appearance rather than perfect representations, so feel free to take full liberties with their design: your take on the characters will likely become 'canon' in the process. If at all possible, giving the female character blunt bangs and white eyelashes would be appreciated.
And if you prefer working with vague guidelines, feel free to ignore this next part.

>Specific Request
The male character should be standing behind the female character, arms wrapped around her abdomen, resting his chin on her shoulder and smirking, with the female character rolling her eyes but smiling secretively in response.
And if you cringed while reading that, please know that I cringed just as hard while writing it, and nobully. If my embarassment swells any further, I'll explode.

Thank you in advance.

Holy shit, somebody drew it? Thank you so much, glorious drawfriend!

Requesting this guy watching as his son (maybe about 8 years old) trains in swordplay. He has a proud smile on his face. His red-headed wife may be present also (she could be the one training the boy, even).

...please be gentle

Its more a 'fiery' hair colour than anything else. She is also based a little on my friends younger sister.

Rebumping it from the other thread.

I'd like to request an art for my character of the Naruto D20 campaign that I'm currently playing.

The references are in the picture. It's basically Kakuzo (the character from the left) with fairer skin and the blue eyes and red eyeliner detail from the bottom left. He's using the clothes from the top right without the sleeves but with the red armband still on and the horned forehead protector just like the one in the right.

Thanks in advance.

Like this?

Requesting this guy visiting a grave, bow on his back. He's on his knees, hands grabbing at his twin daggers in their sheaths in rage. On the grave there is one word: 'Serena'.

I'd like to request my upcoming DH2e Acolyte. This might seem like a bunch but it's really just giving the option of either heavy armor or light/daily armor style. Don't worry about including any weapons, shields, or etc unless you want to; those are very likely to change frequently until later.

First, face and build
>old soldier vibe, tired and world weary
>face like a slightly aged up mix between Ocelot and Basch in the upper left corner
>hair and beard should be dark and peppered, also a bit messy and unkempt, beard like Basch, hair around shoulder length or a bit shorter
>skin tone should be a medium tan to dark olive tone, I'm basing him around Egyptian skin range
>eye color is up to you

Everyday
>Something of a mix of the bottom left images
>pauldrons prefered, even if they're only part of the jacket
>colors would be blues and golds for the most part
>jacket design would be some general Imperium style designs save for the circle parts
>circle parts feature an emblem with the Golden Throne in the background and a sword planted into the ground in the foreground, vague depiction is fine here
>hat would be nice, hair would be pulled back in a loose ponytail for this outfit
>armor like pieces fully up to artist
>gold sash is important, would be under jacket

Full Battle Rattle (all right side images)
>blue and gold colors again
>gold sash still important
>something like a modified version of the imperial guard armor towards the other images
>helm would be held
>hair would be loose in this
>no visible emblems needed here
>otherwise style to taste

If there are any questions, comments, concerns, or WiP's posted I will try to respond within 12 hours. My schedule is rather busy coming up though so if I don't, I will definitely do so within 24.

I will not be bumping this request, though I will repost it in every thread I catch until complete.

Special Note: He might meet the warband in the next six hours.
PS: Img incl this time.

This is a very great way to keep drawfriends away

Thanks! Sure, I can wait

While it is pretty bloated, he does have a good idea on what he wants. That does get an artists attention more than anything. Plus, I've seen things like this get done.

Bumperino for Shadowrun stuff.

Excellent! My thanks

Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.

Based on a person I figured I shouldn't draw the face then.

Is the guy who offered to do this still here? I haven't heard from him in a while. Anyone else wanna give it a try?

Requesting a picture of major NPC in the campaign I'm running:

I'd like him one of two ways, and would be greatly appreciative of either:

1.) He looks like a normal human, probably in his early-mid thirties, with black hair, and golden eyes (the exception to his otherwise normal appearance).

2.) He's grown small-medium demonic wings and small horns, and his skin-tone has a slight red tint to it. I'd like his expression to be one of either rage or pain

I tend to picture him in the outfit in the reference pic

Background:
He's the half-brother of two of the PCs. They share a father, with him being king of Incubi/Succubi (stats for their race found here: www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Allurin_(3.5e_Race) ). He was possessed for a while, and so he constantly has to suppress his more active demonic blood.
Recent events had his control slip and the players got to see him with the demonic features for the first time, thus the alternative option

Thanks for considering my request!

Amateur Drawfag Reporting in!

I will choose something that I hope turns at least half decent. Also, I take a good while to finish the work, ok?

Here. I will try to do yours, I can't promise it will look great, ok?

Looking for a nobleman of about 30, standing as if posing for a painting. Has a cape over one shoulder, currently thrown back. Cradles an open-faced helmet with an extremely long peacock's feather sprouting from the top. On his left hip he wears a side sword (see pic). A pair of flintlock pistols are crossed through a sash worn around his waist. He wears a breastplate.

His hair is short, neat, and black. He has a long, drooping black moustache and and has a friendly, amiable expression.

Requesting a brown elf warrior king. He is wearing black armour, with a purple sash, a white cloak and crown like in the pic in the middle. There is a sun design somewhere on his armour (chest or arm, or on the cloak).

He has yellow eyes with a dark sclera.

Whoops forgot pic.

Requesting a color friend to help me color this. I didn't draw it but I managed to clear out the white for you. Not looking for anything fancy just something that looks half way decent.

Alrighty, reposting again~

Can I have my female drow from Forgotten Realms/D&D3.5 drawn on a combative/fighting attitude/pose? She's a darksong knight/priestess of Elistraee at the start of the game, but after Eilistraee's death on 4e lore times she turns to Corellon Larethian's cult and she abandons her robes, wearing instead some brown leather light armor, check the picture for exact references (I made the character on SL)

She normally carries 3 Bastard swords (Eilistraee's prefered weapon), two of them are dancing swords, so they move on their own floating in the air, normally on a fight she prefers to carry one on her hand while the other two are "dancing" in the air (though she can dual wield while just one are "dancing too), she leaves a free hand for using divine spellcasting or for ranged damage with her hand crossbow, which has poisoned darts like the typical drow crossbow

I accidentally focused on his face only. Hope it is at least useful as a reference.

Is that second life?

24 hour re-request from last thread.

Requesting a grumpy female middle-aged low-rank Ministorum Priest with flamer in one hand and a chainsword in the other.

Free breast reduction when you convert

24 some-odd hour bump:

Greetings drawthread. I'm looking for additional interpretations of this character, a cat-masked bardic necromancer.

At this stage of the campaign he has been essentially possessed by an old Autumnal god (think Jack-O-Lantern motifs, autumn leaves, candle flames etc) and the mask has become animated and seems to have fused with his face.

What exactly he is up to is free game, but I love to see this guy done in different styles.

Requesting a woman with extremely long straight light-colored hair (the hair makes it look like she's wearing a cloak), wearing blue robes trimmed with a stylized pattern of crashing waves.
She is holding a scroll that is rolled up on one side, and might be casting a water spell of some sort.

So in this request you can choose few aspects as you see fit - I don't really want to make you waste a lot of your time on this so just pick what you see as the easiest to make and what you like the most to draw

>Woman in armour like pic related but a little bit lighter version - without this collar, shield and maybe with less parts on arms
>With kettle helmet like pic related attached to her armour on waist/hip
>simple two-handed war hammer (pic related) with or without any significant ornaments (if you really like to drawing them etc feel free to add them) instead of mace
>Hair like pic related but make her ginger
>standing with a campfire behind her with all her shit like bags, food etc next to it
>Draw her in whatever location you like - a forest would be the best but if you are good at drawing ruins - do it
>You can also choose her pose freely - with hammer over her arm, on the ground etc - as you wish and as you can. Just draw her standing
>noticeable big breasts but cleavage in armour or other boob-holes is not obligatory - desu chain armor or breastplate would be even better. Don't want to make her animu-tier warrior in bizzare armor but she needs to be well-stacked

Thanks

>mfw i dont know if someone is working on a request i made in the last threads or if it just got ignored.

>more than 24hr ago?
bump()
>else
wait()

Drawfriend would probably post something like "working on it" if so

Need a picture of an cute young boy with a pair of moth antenna poking out of the top of his head, with medium-to-shoulder length platinum blonde hair, and wearing a simple brown cloak. He's staring at a light hopelessly entranced.

I would like to request this banker in a futuristic suit, tie and glasses holding a tablet. The glasses can be slightly glowing blue, and the tie can have a blood orange glow to it as well.

As for the face, may he just have a slight smirk and a few circuit board/tron lines on his neck going all the way to his cheek?

Woo! I got the featured image! So pumped!

I'll do some cute and/or lewd requests to commemorate!

Female Tau fire warrior with big boobs pls

in that case, I've got a request from a couple threads ago that I never really bumped.

So, I've got a sorceress character I'm making for a lewd Pathfinder game, and I was hoping to surprise my party with a picture.

Mechanically, my character is basically a walking piece of artillery - she can hit incredibly hard with lightning spells, and can convert any elemental spell into electric. She also happens to have a charisma of 30 with room to grow, and as such she's the designated party face. Assuming people can look up from her chest, anyways.

There's a few things I'm looking for here. She's a redhead who likes the color pink, and thus wears a soft pink dress whenever she can. Curly hair, a pair of round glasses, and immense cleavage, the perkier the better. She totes around a large with her to channel spells through, so including that would be appreciated.

As far as design goes, I'd be fine with either a portrait or full body at the artist's choice. Hints at her arcane heritage (she's crossblooded Draconic and genie) would be appreciated as well, though I'd leave the artist to figure out how to include that, or if they even want to.

Hi again, Eversor.
I don't suppose counts as cute?

I just facepalmed halfway down the stairs and rushed back up when I realized I posted the wrong image.

Can I request a loli Dragonborn on the more humanish side attempting to hide her scales with a scarf to make her self look more human?

If you're up to making cute, she could be having a mishap with a water spell.
Or a lewd mishap with a water spell, for that matter

Oh sweet, I didn't see this before posting . Thanks drawfriend, she looks awesome and so does the manateeman.

Wouldn't want to disappoint you except there's a problem with going places and forgetting vaccinations. Could make an argument about it in your campaign if you know what I mean.

OR here, that's pretty good! Much appreciated. Your style kinda reminds me of early 00's western animation. Especially the hand.

Would you be up for re-working it? I'd have a few alterations; seeing it in practice got me some more specific ideas.

I don't get to draw children too often.

Not OR, but that a cute!
adorable/10 would perform human sacrifice in worship to

She totes a large...what?

Oh hey! Glad to see you still got my picture! I really loved the way that came out. That may be a tough request, but if I have time, I'll try!

Oh yes, this needs to happen.

Though....I draw dragonborns very dragony...are you thinking like Sharon from Suikoden 3 with more scales on her face?

Hmm, this certainly is open for creativity, but i feel it needs more of a hook. I don't know why but it doesn't quite POP. (Man I hate it when people tell me that and yet here I am saying it.)

Do it...kill them...no one will ever know...

Bumping from last thread

Genevote the Red;

> Genevote is in the service of the church of Palor, and part of a large party that was sent to slay demons that had overrun a village. Her mentor and her were trapped in the desecrated church of said town by a powerful demon lord. After an exhausting battle that cost the life of Genevote's mentor, she finally struck the final blow to the demon lord. But as the blow was struck Genevote felt a fire burn up her arm and into her chest so sever that it rendered her unconscious.
> When she awoke she found herself bound and surrounded by the surviving members of her party. Apparently the demon had cursed and defiled her body in its dying breath, altering her arm to be replaced by his own. She was informed by the cleric that the demonic arm is tied to her life by power greater than any he had ever seen. Her order stands against any form of corruption thus she understood her life was now forfeit.
> But she did not wish to die, not this day. She managed to break free finding that her demonic arm gave her new physical strength and was able to manifest the demons sword from thin air.
> Now she is hunted by her own church as she tries to survive long enough to find a way to safely remove the foul appendage that wont cost her own life.

Now that that's out of the way she looks like the redhead knight, with full plate armor that is silver with a gold trim. Her demonic arm grew while her armor was still on, so the right side armor should look sheared or broken. She wears a large red cape clasped in a fashion to easily hide her demonic arm.

For her pose could she have her demonic arm pulled back for a downward slash, her cape flared out behind her.

Somebody beat me to it, well, at least you have a pic and a portrait. Cheers

Not OR but user, this looks fantastic. Hope you will pick some more requests today

(Dragonborn user.)
That sounds cute, I'm not entirely picky though so it's up to your taste as long as she's more human than dragon. She's a rouge if that helps you envision her better.

I think the OR would still be really happy if you finished that off. It's so close to done anyway, and requests have gotten multiple deliveries in the past.

OR here. That's just awesome!. Thank you very much.

not sure if its too late to request, but i would like to see a picture of this girl here in some sort of seductive pose with revealing clothing trying to entice a guard, while she sneakily is grabbing a key of sorts. from behind his back.

requesting my lovecraft character.

Hes a detective who refuses to believe that Cult of Cthulhu is anything more than superstition, and keeps coming up with excuses for any supernatural events.

He looks like the pics combined and has an artifact of Cthulhu.

I see no point in that, I rather give a try to another request.

That's fair. I just mean to say, your hard work isn't invalidated because someone else took on the same request, it's usually still just as appreciated.

Requesting a Very young (almost loli like) little Vampire girl dressed in torn rags with a little blood dripping from her mouth and a young boy, laying on the ground beneath her, seemingly dead. and the Vampire girl is noticeably very upset about this, tears in her eyes and such.

boumpang

Whats the name of the actor top right?

I apreciate your concern mate, thanks

Kenneth Branagh

Would any particularly ambitious drawfags care to take a shot at making this story into a comic?

Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.

>it needs more of a hook.
How about: she's using her control of water to make herself a friend. Kinda like "Would You Like to Build a Snowman?", only the snowman is made of water instead of snow.

Or, on a less adorable and more comical note, she's casting a spell an not understanding why it's not working, while behind her a tidal wall / water spout is rising and about to crash on her? Some funny / cute situation along these lines?

OR here, this is amazing (if you said nothing, I would not suspect it not to be done), and two cakes is always good!
Thanks drawfriend!

I'd take a request with some backstory

When is a delivery not a delivery? I take lots of licenses see:
So yeah, don't worry about dupes

Requesting a drawing of a satyr getting bum rushed by six very large wolves while pic related looks on in the background in stoic disappointment.

Satyr is an even 4 ft tall while the armored dude is about 6'3".

For those wondering, the Satyr is my party's bard while the armored dude is my fighter tank. They don't see eye to eye, often over matters of tactics and morals. We were confronted by a pack of larger than normal wolves, the Satyr thought he could charm the beasties and avoid a fight altogether. The results are what I'd like to see drawn.

Please and thank you, Drawfriends.

And plot?
Last time people started divulging backstories we had a shitstorm and then a thread split.