OBSIDIAN [ODN] DAY

WHY THE PRICE GOES DOWN WHAT THE FUCK GUYS...

>this pic
topkek

Patience is a virtue. Hold.

Where is Pravik Pajeet Op? The man i invested in!

Prepare for moon anons

Aaand we keep going down. Where is your Pajeet now, huh?

he is so Kind "selling" to us

yes, yes. please hold so you can lose it all when you get dumped into the ground.

GOIN WLIL DUNPB PARVITK PRTJEJT

Someone finally figured out that a glorified chat application is not worth $20m. Surprise.

fucking lmao

are you ironically or unironically retarded? if unironic, try actually doing your own research instead of listening to second-hand bullshit

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Because it can’t just go up everyday. This is normal and expected.

meh, quiet before storm. Still making $50 daily

I expect this to dump today. Will dip for a couple weeks then go back as the app release is for christmas.

there is not a lot of space to fall. Most of people who bought during first pump sold on loss and most coins was bought now at 5000sat level. we will be good

Dumped this rubbish yesterday, feels good hehe

just dont post wojaks like IOTA weak hands holders

Just you wait until Christmas when the real stuff comes out :^} till then it's stakin time

Because impatience and fear. Some people are scared that either:
1. the rebranding will be disappointing and make the price drop;
2. the rebranding will be delayed.

My advice? Don’t even try to bet with this. Even if it dips, it will still recover and reach new ath this month. And there’s a chance that it starts mooning again today after the rebranding. It’s hard to tell on this one.
Since I believe in the project and devs, I’m holding.

This. The rebranding is not important in the scheme of next few months of releases. Also do people forget it was at 20 cents and ico’d even lower? Its sitting comfortably at 300%+ right now. Relax people.

>from email
CTO’s Perspective

The last week has been primarily focussed on the 'Christmas release' of Obsidian for Android v. 1.0. We are adding features, completing basic functionality, hope to begin testing and fixing around mid-December. Sending of text messages works today, other message types have yet to be added.

We have completed the ‘onboarding procedure' for a newly installed Obsidian app. Users are guided through generating private keys and Obsidian IDs. They can also create an encrypted backup of their Obsidian ID or restore a pre-existing one - essential for switching between devices, for example.
We have switched to Base-58 characters for better readability of the 10-digit Obsidian messenger IDs, and the ID is now a truncated public key hash of the user’s public key. Thanks to this change,a certain level of message authentication is automatically available without comparing the full public key. It will also allow the implementation of anti-spam strategies.

We continue refining our Obsidian Node dashboard, ObsidianXXL. Beta release is planned for December 4th and we are excited to release this optimised and user-friendly dashboard for all Obsidian node owners. No matter the current staking size, this dashboard will be available to download and setup on your machine, and will be accessible for free. Updates will be released periodically adding new features and benefits. Explore the current ObsidianXXL dashboard today. "

And just look how often github is updating. Way how they focus on tech first make me calm

How much you staking to get that frequently?

Hey fellow whale. :)

What is the first thing you're going to purchase once we make it?

Hows delta?

By the way
anyone has any idea when we get any news?
I am interested in seeing how it goes today.

I like it. It never crashes on, like Blockfolio. I highly recommend giving the free version a try. I might try out the pay version soon. And if I do, I'll post some reviews of it on here to let everyone know if it's worth it. :)

In the evening according to Blackstone, so presumably German time. In the next 3-6 hours or so I'd imagine.

thanks

hello future milionaire!

Well depends. With currenct stack and if price will hit lets say $5 I will be making $300 daily. I am minimalist and dont need lambo or watch for $50k so maybe I will left it stakin.

Ok when it will hit $10 I will sell one masternode and buy this beauty (pic rel) and I'm already bought plane pilot course so sky will be not limit anymore

I do agree that a chat application is not worth 20m. But I dont agree that the rest of the people agrees. Crypto is crazy shit. Any shitty startup with a working product is worth hundreds millions here

SNT has a marketcap of 150m. This is better than SNT.

You are right, but still retarded.

Awesome, user. I presume you'll be taking it to car shows?

I'm not much for speed but love hiking and camping. I'm planning on getting a RV and either a Jeep or Land Rover to travel around America to visit all the national parks. Besides that, I want land to live a quiet, farming life in peace.

Classic buy the rumor sell the news you brainlet. Don't worry it will go back up.

Odn is not a chat application

nah, for everyday use. I love to ride in such cars with "drive" soundtrack and some cute girl next to me.

Old cars and young girls-thats my zen

So, you want your cars over 25 but your women under 25? Haha. You'll be living that dream soon, user. We'll both be living our dreams.

yup! thats the key for happiness

Do we seriously think odn masternodes will become as valuable as dash ones some day. That would be cool

no one know where crypto will go but $30 per odn next year is not impossible

There are a million pedophiles hanging on every word who can’t wait for them to finish. Seriously, congrats on this. Somebody should tell /b/