Sibella Quest Day 2

The continuing story of an user and his breakfast date.

Sleep at long, long last. And damn if it doesn't feel good. You float in peaceful unconsciousness for good, long time. Abby's halo heals your body and good old sleep heals your mind.

WILL: 20

Trapped in a video game...video games. That's a new one. And coming from a guy with your experience that means a lot. But at least its all over. For now at least.

Belial is interrogating the crazy vampire responsible for your latest troubles as you sleep in some corner of your soul. You know he's electric, crazy, and Sibella's brother Lucan was responsible for him being a digital vampire. Somehow. Beyond that you'll have to wait for the double mint doom twins to drag the secrets out of him.

...You feel a sudden pressure within your mind that jolts you back to semi-consciousness. Belial is trying to communicate with you.

WHAT SAY/DO?

DECIDING TO IGNORE THE CALL FOR NOW AND SLEEP WILL RESTORE MORE WILL, BUT BELIAL WILL FEEL SNUBBED. ON THE OTHER HAND, WE MIGHT WANT TO THROW OUR WEIGHT AROUND A LITTLE. LET HER KNOW THIS IS OUR MIND WITH OUR RULES.

Ah sweet, this is back!

I say we communicate with Belial.
Because, well, we're trying to be good neighbors/friends here.

Yeah, let's try and keep it friendly.

And nice to see this back!

Man I had to reread a few threads to catch myself up for today I have been waiting a while.

Our will is 30, right? As a max.

>Talk with Belial? Sleep more?
Talk with Belial. Maybe she has some more intel.

And now...as it has been a while. Here is some brand new advantages/disadvantages! This took several times to comb over and recategorize, so let me know if things feel too off, or if I am missing items. I also added BF, D.Y.N.A.C.A.T and Nyaraya because I figure they will be crucial to have their bonuses for. Also user's defense stats leave me confused. But I am sure we can suss it out.

Plus, maybe we'll get to pet mini-belial's head if we keep friendly?

I actually caught it as the thread started, I usually remember and the threads a;ready at like 150 replies

I think we should communicate

Nice, I like the effort you've put into keeping track of these things.

It's such a pleasant feeling to catch these when they start isn't it?

In a way, I find it really fun. Trying to word it in laymens terms can be a bit tricky though. I definitely have a newfound respect for those in the industry that have to write RPG books.

That said I will still shake my head at White Wolf for formatting their books like a CYOA novel.

I don't think I could pull it off, so you've got my respect for it.

Thanks for keeping all the advantage and disadvantages cataloged. Its been a a huge help for me. Looks good!

user's defense stuff will make a lot more sense when we're back fighting stuff. We'll suss it out.

You answer the mental summons. Your cozy black void lightens into...a modern art gallery, complete with white walls and tiled floors and mellow bosa music wafting through the mental air.

She IS a creature of inconsistencies after all. Om the walls you see several "art exhibits" proudly protected by gold chains and PLEASE STAND THIS FAR AWAY signs. One picture is a little kitten holding a machine gun. Another is an outline of Sibella, blank on the inside like a lingering question.

And one painting is moving. A busy, congested cubist work like Picasso with a seizure. "Horror Vaculi" is in full effect. Cubes stack against cubes and fill the entire painting. It looks like its trying to burst its golden frame.

A little metal placard on the wall next to it gives the work its title. "Endless sea of glitches".

Belial before you with a flourishing wave of her hand...but its only one of her. Half of her. The older, regal half.

And she's flat this time. Very, very flat. Like a sheet of paper standing on its edge. She has Abby's wings, and Sibella's face, and a long angelic robe the color of Sibella's dress.

"Welcome back to my gallery user." She says. "I was feeling inspired by your recent two dimensional adventures. I felt like returning to the flat world of the canvas. Being bound to you has proven to be a wealth of inspiration so far. I trust you will keep this up."

"Glad you're happy." You reply. "So uh, Belial, where's your other half?"

"Hrm?" She raises a hand gracefully to her face. "What do you mean? I am all here. I am Belial."

"I mean the younger part of you."

"The younger part is within the old and the old is within the young. There is no part to me you understand, there is only Belial, the

-cont

I hope we can have that date with Sibella first before we go and have any more fights?

It really is, it makes me feel like part of the club

I figured out where I was getting confused. "We Are Her Flame" had me confused with "A Bit of the Old School". Either way, we have really good tank potential now. Even if we didn't use our tools.

Oh poor sweet user. I think you and I know there will be some sort of interuption somehow...

Eh, I can hope, can't I?
I'd like a proper romantic evening just the two of us and others coming to spy to see how it goes of course

Aww we're glad to have you here too user.

Well, it is a breakfast date, but who knows where the evening goes?

And its liable to be awkward. For at least one reason. I am sure you'll figure out which one.

"There is only Belial, the complete incompleteness, Belial, the chaos that exposes the flaws within order, Belial, the..."

"Oh boy," you think as you touch your temple. "Abby was never this bad with the philosophy." First time you've gotten a headache inside your own head.

Its way too early in the morning and late in the night to be having a philosophical discussion with a demon queen inside your own head.

"I mean..." You interrupt. "How you were formed before. With two bodies."

"Belial is beyond such mundane notions as two bodies. Belial is the divisible indivisible, the singular plurality, the-"

In a flash the older Belial is replaced by the younger, with Abdiel's face and a sultry gown like Sibella's in angelic white. "-Belial wants her damn hotrod, you lazy goldbrick." She says. She grouchily crossing her arms and glares at you. Sibella's cute fangs poke out from Abdiel's lips.

Oh THERE she is!

"How come you're switching out today?" You ask.

"Hmph!" She says with a haughty throw of Sibella's raven hair. "It's because I'm busy." She points at the cubist painting. "Its not easy getting information out of this guy on top of saving your life with a protective subtle body that I had to create from scratch, and then saving the life of The Cat who is like, eight times as cool as you are, and I even saved that thought-form you were fond. I did all of this while you bumbled into vampire traps and goofed off with catholic cat-people!"

"Oh. I see. You're tired today. Only have enough juice for one body at a time?"

"NO!" She snaps. "I COULD make two bodies at once. I just chose not to because its more energy efficient with your incredibly pathetic pitiful reserves of willpower."

SAY/DO?

HEADPAT YOUNG BELIAL? OFFER WILLPOWER SO SHE CAN RUN TWO BODIES AT ONCE?

30 isn't our max will, but is the will we have right now. 60 is our max. Our will reserves can replenish through sleep and victories.

Day 2 is going to be mostly socializing and dates. There might be an encounter depending on how we roll and whether or not we choose to check on Winnie following our date, but this is the down time day.

>HEADPAT YOUNG BELIAL
that is very tempting, but I feel like it might have consequences

Sure, we can do the headpat.
"I appreciate it"

Good to know we will have reserves soon.

>Double Mint Doom
How much will would that set us back? 5?

Yeah, just five.

Of course we're gonna headpat young Belial.
As for the rest... thank her for being nice to us by not putting more stress on us?
That's very nice of her.
My end goal is for Belial to honestly consider us a friend.

If we get her double-body back up and running, could we ask her if she'd like to be introduced to Sibella's demons if Sibella would agree with it+

Don't offer willpower.

This is actually a good opportunity to set our relationship as something professional and mutually beneficial; we are a team.

She understands, even if she doesn't want to admit it, that she relies on our will to some extent. Or at least, she can be more powerful if we have a larger reserve to offer her.

So explain to her that we need to not have "philosophical discussion with a demon queen inside your own head" this early after such an exhausting series of events. She knows what we've been up to, she should understand that we need some rest, and she knows just how intrinsically our strengths, weaknesses and needs are tied to her own.

Just make her recognize what she already knows but is too stubborn or prideful to admit or act upon; if we are considerate and helpful to each other, we will both benefit.

And it might be a good idea to clear the air and try to come to some understanding about our need for some rest and relaxation at this time, right before the "mostly socializing and dates" day.

So it seems Belial wants to give a reminder to talk to Winnie about the car?

I like this, what does everyone else think?

Crunch likes this suggestion
Also, I drew this Sibella for the thread

That's freaking amazing man, good job!

Solid work, as always Crunch.

This is back? Nice!

>headpats

You reach out your hand and touch the demon queen's raven hair. "I appreciate it. Thanks for being so nice to me and not putting so much stress on me. I really did need the sleep."

She stares blinking at you for a moment before stepping back. "I-I-don't think I need YOUR approval, foolish mortal! If anything YOU should seek MY approval!"

"Well, I know I've gotten us into some tough scrapes recently, but I hope I do rate."

"You are...adequate." She says.

"Heh! I'll take that!"

"Here." She says suddenly holding out a bat shaped device in her hand. "This is for you. That thought form you named "Sibyl" is inside it. Simply will it and it will appear in your hands, be you sleeping or awake."

You will it so and the device springs to your hand. It's seemingly made of plastic, and what seems to be stickers on it proclaim DIGITAL THOUGHT FORM PET STORAGE and BY BELIAL.

It reminds you of a certain franchise Benny is a big fan of.

On the grey LCD screen Sibyl flaps to the center and greets you with a happy chirping of bleeps and bloops.

"Awesome!" You say tapping the "pet Sibyl" button. A little digital hand pats her head.

There's feed Sibyl buttons and talk to Sibyl buttons and play with Sibyl buttons, more buttons than should ever fit on a handheld device but the magic of Belial changes the buttons into whatever you wish them to be. There's a big red button that stays in the center of the device even as the others change. "Spawn Sibyl".

This is great! Sibyl lives! And you bet Sibella is going to love her. Chicks dig cute little pets. She's bound to dig a digital bat creature made out of your love and devotion to her!

"...It's not a gift." Belial says, shrinking embarrassed from your enthusiasm. "So don't get any ideas that I think you're anything more than a merely adequate host. It's meant to help you. You see that "Spawn Sibyl" button? Simply press it and Sibyl will be loosened form the device. She will be able to bond with you

-cont

>bat shaped device
>Summons bat
A Bat-Bat?

>This is great! Sibyl lives! And you bet Sibella is going to love her. Chicks dig cute little pets. She's bound to dig a digital bat creature made out of your love and devotion to her!
We definitely need to introduce them.

>introduce Sibella to Sibyl
>casually mention how Sibyl save our life on level one
>????
>profit

But what if she thinks it's weird?

"She will be able to bond with you, replacing the inefficient angel-halo with my efficient subtle body as before."

"So I can use all the powers I had inside LJN's data world? Cool. But I don't think I'll be using the subtle body too much."

"HMPH! And why not?"

"I'm rather fond of my inefficient angel halo and the inefficient angel that makes it for me. I'll use the subtle body if I have to, and I'm glad you made if for me. It saved my life after all. But Abdiel freaked out the last time I replaced her."

"Well just explain to her that you're replacing her with the superior bat. You've already done that with the Dracula girl, right?"

"No. No I haven't. Sibella is not replacing Abdiel. She might be...different from Abdiel, like how your subtle body is different from her halo. But nothing is replacing anything, not when I'm in charge of this mind and soul."

You step over and pat her head again. Belial lets you but glowers. "Come on Belial. You know we're in this together, right? We work best by working together. That means all of us. You, me, Benny, Sibella...Abdiel."

"I don't like her." Belial hisses. "She's an angel. A prissy, bitchy holy-than-thou angel."

"You're still going to have to work with her. Because that holy-than-thou angel is MY guardian angel, and I'm not throwing her under any bus. Think of it as a challenge. See if you can get the subtle body to work with her halo."

"What? But that's impossible you idiot! How am I supposed to to combine two effects that draw upon a single soul? "

"Well, you always said you were good with contradictions and duality. Think of this as the "halo that isn't a halo" or something. I think you can do it if you put your mind to it."

"...I will attempt it. Not because of any obligation to YOU mind, but to prove to you my power and might and creativity. And you better get me my hot rod!"

You smile. "It'll be a hell of a ride. I know just the wolf to ask to help design it."

-cont

eh, we need to talk to sibella about Belial, anyway.
Besides I'm sure Sibella's tolerance for weird is pretty high

"Now, if it's alright with you I'd like to get back to sleep. I got a date in the morning, and no telling when The Master will try striking again or some other enemy."

"One final thing." Belial says switching places with her older self. "Before you depart back to peaceful slumber user. I have been carefully probing the mind of our captive, the one that calls himself "LJN". I have been slow and meticulous, not only to uncover suppressed memories but to avoid damaging him. Your papal superiors like vampires to remain mostly whole and intact, yes."

Oh man. Thank Belial for that. No need for Big Mike to get even MORE angry at us.

"Yes indeed. Thank you Belial."

"I have uncovered some information useful to my cause...our cause. I have found that..."

ROLL 3D20 FOR BELIAL MIND PROBE

Hm, let's see how introducing her to Belial goes first?
Maybe get her her own familiar first before we do anything?

Huh, no bonus for Belial working on this?

Rolled 10 (1d20)

She already agreed to talk to Sibella's demons before...I think?

Anyway, she's more than willing to help keep Sibella's stable of demons in line. Demon Queen and all that.

Awesome work! Could you do Abdiel, or maybe Belial?

She's going slow and steady so as to not bruise the pixels.

We can choose to have her crank up the speed and intensity of her next probes if we want to.

DO WE WANT TO SCREW THE RULES AND GO FULL DEMON MIND RAPE ON LJN?

Rolled 12 (1d20)

Hmm need some rolls

Nope. Slow and steady. I just rolled though.

I don't think Mike would condone FULL DEMON MIND RAPE.

No thank you.

Eh let's see what we get here first.

Rolled 12 (1d20)

What could possibly go wrong?

Rolled 11 (1d20)

let's take this nice and slow. patience is a virtue after all

So end result of good, I think?

yeah, I can work on a Abdiel and Belial.

I hope Sibella will make friends with Belial.
Belial likes Winnie and Sibella's her childhood friends so they've got something to talk about!
Plus that would probably make it easier for Sibella if she decides to continue exploring this demon summoning route (which I hope she does, it's such a cool thing)

"It is not much...but I shall learn more tomorrow. Apparently he was once a man, vampirized by Lucan back in the 1980's. Apparently they were once close. Scientific colleges in the pursuit of the alchemical history of vampires. People know more about space than the composition and nature of vampire blood after all...thanks to your book burning organization."

"We don't deny the church has sins. Everyone has sins. Its part of our philosophy."

"Well, apparently LJN was transformed into an electrical vampire so that Lucan could study the composition of vampire blood and why its able to alter its molecular composition, becoming ice, mist, plant material...things I'm sure you're familiar with. A vampire whose blood is all electricity would be a vampire that could be measured and studied down to the electron inside a computer."

"So he was just a science experiment that got away from Lucan? Sounds a little too simple for a guy that wears a sun mask and challenges people to duels."

"It IS. There's something...more to it, but I haven't penetrated that deep into his mind...yet. Something to do with ghosts and how they form and how that...somehow...relates to vampire blood. And Sibella. You know how odd she is for a vampire. Sunlight doesn't bother her. She can hypnotize angels. She destroys and recreates demons with her hypnotism. Lucan found something...within LJN that...somehow lead to the Dracula girl's strangeness. They're connected somehow. And beyond that I keep seeing an image...like a snowflake or a net. Something intricate and light. I do not know what it is or what it means... Regardless, YOUR job is to investigate this "Lucan". He's the key to all this conspiracy."

-cont

"Well, that's ominous. But handy. Big Mike wants me to investigate what happened to Sibella to make her spend a year in Eastern Europe and her entire family and why shes going to be head of the House of Dracula come Halloween, so its good to see the goals everyone has for me start to overlap...but I got a breakfast date first. Then we can see about uncovering the secrets of the Draculas, with Sibella's help of course. And yours."

"Naturally. Without me user you'd be helpless against the danger you face and all would be lost."

So all would be lost if you were helpless? Is that Belial's way of paying you a compliment? Is that her way of saying you're important?

"I can see why you get along so well with The Cat...well, is there anything else I need to know about, or can I head back to sweet, sweet black void?"

"I can provide you information on what transpired while you slept. With vision portals to the waking world, if you'd like."

DO WE WANT A SIT REP ON ANYBODY, OR DO WE JUST WANT TO SLEEP AND GO TO THE NEXT SCENE?

So get Sibella that familiar and then threat Lucan with sudden Belial time?

Sitrep on Sibella, then go to slee?

>sitrep on Bella
>Hug the Belial
>Then sleep

ergh, sleep.

Rep, please.

Also, Sibella will be head of the family specifically on Halloween? Is there any significance to the new Dracula head taking her place on that specific day? What is the innate significance of Halloween in this world, are ghosts really more powerful or frequent? Or is it just a festive thing, being spooky for the sake of being spooky-and if this is the official story, is this actually just a cover for some more meaningful reason?

Sorry if this had already been covered.

Isn't this supposed to go in the new quest board?

No.

Why not? What makes this one special?

There are plenty of other quests that are around here, dude.
You're not convincing us to go to that damn place.

I don't know what is your problem with /qst/, the few civ quests that got my interest there seemed nice enough.

God I missed this fucking quest
Love you, QG!

Didn't Benny's date happen last night? If so...anybody?

Wouldn't mind sit reps on Sibella, Abby and Costilla as well.

i think benny's date got pushed back when he and charlotte picked up the nun

No I think it's happening during Day 2 so that we can slip info to him.

She's officially the head on Halloween, but she's more or less the one in charge right now.

Halloween was the day when Dracula was pardoned for his crimes against the British Empire and more or less went good, so it has big importance to him and his clan. Also its Halloween.

In the setting Halloween is just a festive occasion, but ghosts and other such types are more active, but this is because of cultural reasons and not because of any magical effect.

Christmas on the other hand, DOES have an incredible effect on magic. But that's for another story...

Correct me if I'm wrong user, but /qst/ is a trial board and quests are not banned from Veeky Forums. There are more quests than my own being ran on Veeky Forums. If my quest bothers you so much you can filter it, but sense you've expressed interest maybe you'll stay around and contribute?

>Sit rep on cutest Dracula

"How's Bella doing? Is she alright?"

"While you were sleeping she caught up with one of her friends, the wolf-kin you call "Winnie". They had an argument. Heated words were exchanged. The dispute was over obligations and domains, typical of princesses...you never told me this "Winnie' was a warrior princess user. I'm so very looking forward to seeing her compose my mechanical chariot..."

"They argued? Shit. I'm going to have to fix that...What did they argue about? And "warrior princess?" I never really thought of Winnie that way. I mean, she is the alpha of her pack and she does fight a lot..."

"An unadorned queen is still a queen. I lack my true wings and true throne in heaven, but I do not need them to be a queen and a goddess. Hellfire is proper vestments for anyone that knows how to wear it properly. I think I'll be quite fond of Winnie. Her claws and fangs are her crown and scepter, and more beautiful besides..."

"...Okayyyy...but why were they arguing again?"

Hey, SQ dude.
Why don't you post on the shiny new board that is now set up for this sort of things?

I bet I can figure out the source of this argument in two words...

Because quests aren't forbidden here and there's no decent audience in the other board.

Also can we just stop the arguments now before it starts, guys? Just go about your business as normal.

Huh, yeah, to Belial Winnie would be a princess.
She might even notice that alpha thing that werewolves have.

>Winnie the warrior princess
I never thought of it that way. I like it.

Hope her fight with Sibella wasn't too bad, though.

>But that's for another story...
Is there any chance, however remote, that in any of these quests, the main line or a "DLC" sort of thing, that we will get to save Christmas?

There are multiple reasons for and against moving quests, both as a whole and this one specifically, to /qst/. However, none of that is relevant or welcome in this thread, and there is nothing you can post that will force this thread to move.

If you really feel the need to vent your frustrations concerning quests, there is a shiny new board set up for this sort of thing, . There is even a thread concerning /qst/ up right now

I am not particularly upset by the existance of quests, I just want to hear the motivation for this decision and why is it allowed.

"Sibella Dracula wishes to aid Winnie following her defeat and humiliation at the hands of a Wendigo challenger. Winnie wants to handle the matter herself, and believes that Sibella is wrong not have sought out help from her during all this business with The Master. They accused each other of being excessively prideful and unwilling to involve their friends in their private matters."

"Ghouls of a feather...I'll get them to make up, even if they have to go through a round of House of Frankenstein to do so."

"...What?"

"Sorry. A little after your time I guess. Point is I'm going to make sure the team sticks together."

"There's one other thing. Sibella is currently watching you sleep."

Now its your turn to blankly say "what".

"You mean she's uh...in the warehouse? Right now? IN MY ROOM?"

"Yes."

"...Oh man. W-user told you about that time he had to hide his more embarrassing objects before Winnie visited. You hope, you pray that your shelf of Twilight books is still obscured from the mess Focular an Furfur caused.

"Uh...why is she in my room? Watching me sleep? I mean we got a date in the morning but..."

"She wants to protect you, and says that there's something she has to give you when you wake up that'll help protect you form being ambushed by vampires like LJN again. The fact she has something like that goes to further the theory she's somehow connected to the electric vampire."

"Is she doing alright with the Padre?"

"The old Catholic is fine with having her around. He made her coffee."

"Really?" You say with a broad grin. "That's excellent! I knew he couldn't hate her forever."

"He's watching her like a hawk watches prey however."

You shrug. "Hell, I'm just glad she didn't skewer her on an E-tool. Making her coffee...I'm proud of you Padre...How she's doing with Abby?"

"She's currently in pitched combat with your angel."

"...."

WHAT DO YOU SAY/DO?

And you have to focus on this quest instead of many others?

I'm trusting Sibella.

"Ah, some sort of game?"

>W-user told you about that time
Wait, are they friends? Do they tell each other that kind of thing?

>She's currently in pitched combat with your angel
Well time to get up!

Is it wrong of me to think it's actually pretty sweet of her to stay awake and hang out waiting for us to wake up like this?

Ceiling Sibella is watching you sleep...and Abby is frustrated cause she's sitting in her spot.

Let us assume it is just that. I expect that if it was actually a pitched battle. We would have heard something right now.

Best to ask that anyways.

I'm betting it's some sort of game, we shouldn't worry - Bella and Abby are friends.

>wake up

>Take it calm

Tied vote

W-user and S-user have been friends sense last Christmas. S-user also knows P-user, but only professionally. He was hired to fine tune P-user's possession proof fedora, being familiar with how to make super-science gadgets combat ready.

>Wake up and yell "first ghoul to stop fighting the other gets a kiss!"

>Calm

>not Calm

Still tied, unless is a vote for calm.

>P-user's possession proof fedora
I am still convinced that the device is nothing but a gaudy fedora decorated with /r/atheism slogans to discourage ghost from entering our mind.

Like in that furry webcomic that used a plain Nascar baseball cap to deter mindreaders

Let's go for calm
Also, heyo! How you doing?

But Abby's not a ghoul. Dead people and some other monsters are ghouls. Abby isn't dead.

Is this ever going to be brought up? How common is the knowledge that all or some gods and angels are just very powerful, old and confused ghosts? Is it really just the College, Phanty and their associates?

Seriously now, why can't we just ask for more details before we go assuming anything?

But shennanigans...

>spoiler
It's about as common as atheism in the real world, so not too common, but it still has a presence.

I'm doing good. It's great to finally get back to Ghoul Quest!

So sort of like pic related?

Two votes for calm.

"...What are they doing?"

"Chess." Belial replies with a wry smile.

"...You like doing this to me, don't you? Oh man, its bad enough you want to go at my angel like cats and dogs, but now you got to troll me as well?"

"I thought it was amusing." With a wave of her hand she opens a visible portal to the waking world. Abby and Sibella are in your room mulling over your chess set. Sibella sits demurely on your carpet, a little teacup of coffee mixed with her special blood-blend in her hand. Abby hovers crossed legged in the air., wings stroking the air as she ponders her next move.

"Hmmmm...you're very good at this Sibella!"

"Father was always a big chess buff. Game of kings and all that. He picked it up back before I was born when he had delusions of conquering the English empire. So how goes things with Belial? Any progress warming her up?"

Abby sighs.

"'...That bad, huh?"

"...I'm afraid so."

"Well hang in there. Take it from a dyed in the wool diplomat Abby. Some people just won't like you. But it doesn't mean you can't work with them."

"...But I'm an angel...everyone is supposed to like me..." She places her head in her hands. "And she DID like me. A long, long time ago before the war in heaven...I just don't know what I'm doing wrong."

Sibella places a sympathetic hand on her wing. "You aren't doing a thing wrong." She says consolingly...except maybe moving your bishop right there. It gives my a queen a straight line at your king."

"Oh!" Abby leans forward on a cushion of air and reaches for the board. "Didn't mean to do that!"

The portal closes. "See?" Belial says. "They're fine. Anyone else you'd like to check in on?"

ANYONE ELSE? BENNY AND CHAR MAYBE?

>Benny and Char! Dooo it!

How did Belial take Sibella's advice and Abby being sad Belial doesn't like her?

Anyway, yeah, check on Benny and Char.

>Ask her how SHE'S doing
>Her grace and dignity and power is obvious to herself, of course, but a humble mortal like ourselves is probably missing the finer details Her feelings.

Yeah, lets ask Belial how things are going with her

How about first Benny and Char, then we ask about Belial?

Yeah, i want to know how does she feel about visitin the heaven and big dog angel boss

"...So how are you doing?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"I mean you saw all that through the portal as well. Abby wants to be your friend."

"Angels want to be everyone's friend." Belial says crossly. "Until they stab you in the heart with a flaming sword. Then you're a demon. You're a lesser."

"She wants to talk though..."

"And I do not wish to talk to her."

She suddenly transforms back into her younger, ruder self.

"Fuck her. I'm never going to be her friend. Sibella is right. I don't have to like her to work with her."

"That's true. But maybe it would be...best for everyone if you made up with her?"

"NO." she says with a stamp of her bare foot.

"Look, I'm just a big oblivious mortal. I get your obvious power and dignity Belial, but maybe I'm missing out on the finer details of your feelings about Abby?"

"I hate her." She snarls. "I hate her from her stupid red hair down to her stupid dainty toes. I'll work with her because I have to but she's a scummy angel bitch and you can't make me like her!"

SAY/DO?

ROLL 3D20+2 DIPLOMACY

DO YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT HER TALKING TO MIKE OR RAPH?

Do you want to phrase it as a question or as a threat?