Just broken resistance, it is on its way to moon

Just broken resistance, it is on its way to moon

Get in here NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Crypto_Archer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you guys think the platform price will eventually raise to? The devs said they will go above $25 if the market meets it, but how high can it go?

$100-200 at the end of 2018 seems well achievable

One of the main uses for Salt is to get access to their lender network. They say there are no loan origination fees but Salt acts as an origination fee. I think that is it's main purpose. Loan origination fees usually don't exceed 1% of the loan. SALT's smallest loan bracket is $0 - $10,000. 1% of that is $100.

But of course I could be totally wrong.

Thanks for the analysis all the same user - I appreciate it.

we bout to be rich

this can and likely will go to the moon next year, end of 2017 probably $15-$20, end of 2018 >$100

Good buy-in price?

Anything under $20

Seriously? Is this really going to the moon?

Yeah, it's looking really good.

This is probably one of the safest buys atm, platform releases it will go to $15-20

Damn, might bite but I don't wanna wait that long for the price to pump. Wanna cash out for xmas. Is it still worth it?

You cant wait a week or two... lol

Yeah, the best time to buy was yesterday.

when does the platform launch

Its releasing this december u dumb faggot. Also, advanced merry xmas u gigantic fag.

thx
pls no bu11y pls

Just went in. See you anons on the other side.

see ur face up ur ass faget

It´s really going up now...
thanks this guy for getting me on the train early...
twitter.com/Crypto_Archer

Look at that order book now

Thanks for sharing. Always good the have tips.

We making money out here.

Sold iota at its ATH into SALT as it pumped

Feeling comfy

Following now thx.

Godspeed anons. Thanks for the share.

you welcome user.

Should I still buy now or did I miss the rocket launch ?

I think, as soon the platform goes live and the first whale can cash out taxfree for almost non-existing fees, this shit is going to moon.

So $100 at the Q1 2018 could be quite possible aswell, but this is just my opinion

The rocket hasn't left earths atmosphere yet and I have a spare seat next to me....get on!

I was skeptical at first because there are many lending platforms, but after doing my research, I found nothing is close as legitimate as SALT, they've partnered with a state bank (central bank) and is run by erik voorhees who created shapeshift, and have the best legal team in crypto, argon group who don't even advise teams unless they are +2 years in the field, and totally legit. To cap things off this is selling for 25 USD in the SALT site, and is redeemable for that amount when paying off exchanges even though it's only 6 usd in exchanges. This is going to the fucking moon.

Easily going to hit 20 USD in less than a month's time.

We can make it anons.

>they've partnered with a state bank (central bank)
what really? damn... i have 1500 SALT and i dont even know this

Bank of Mauritius, yeah, back in October.

yep that´s legit info.
Lot of smart money backing this as lenders.
Just look at all the money in crypto.
Taking FIAT loans with only crypto as a collateral is gonna be a huge deal. And SALT is the only legit buisness doing this, cooperating with banks and legal in the US.

Exactly, I'm pretty deeply involved in the crypto space, and I know for a fact that a lot of crypto hedge funds are looking into buying salt

see

this aint going anywhere should of got LINK instead

Linkies are the attention whores of Veeky Forums

How can you even compare LINK to SALT lol.

You can spot the people with low mentality that buys everything that gets slightly shilled on here.

I actually own both. SALT going to 20 USD by end of december, link going to 5 usd by Q1 2018, so for now I'm buying up SALT.

Same here, own both LINK and SALT, long term and short term plays respectively.