This Girl thead

Share stories about the cool ladies you've had at your tables

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4YBiS4GyyjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good stories are boring

Sims are the normiest of vidya. It shouldn't even qualify.

> No 'both' in the third submenu

Dropped.

>Asking about gender at all

Triggered.

>And behind this door, more orcs! That'll really piss off Samir.

Never had any because I dont allow girls to play at my table anymore. Had one to many bad experiences with players trying to shoehorn in their disinterested girlfriends and attention whores.

Tabletop games, wargaming, and card games are all male hobbies, deal with it.

Said like a truly impotent neckbeard

Do what you like. I wouldn't advise any girls play with you, either. Everyone knows men are incapable of roleplaying.

Spot the cunthurt female:the game. Only one step away from the classic "BET UR A VIRGIN" feminists like so much.

Real talk though, male clothing on female sims isn't the least bit out of place.

And I guess vice-versa lets for silliness.

I've gamed with girls, they vary widely in quality.

Oh, wahwahwah! TG isn't your hugbox.

Come on, don't be like that
I bet his dick works just fine

You have to find a girl who's unassociated with the group and make strict no relationship/sex rules

Well, Think of it this way.

best girl

Well yeah? What are you even trying to say? I'm confused. Insulting me like an angry womyn is going to achieve anything.

Nah. If I want to kick That Guy its easy but if I want to boot That Girl it suddenly becomes a thousand times harder because there is always atleast two nerds orbiting her. It takes weeks of drama to get rid of someone who was present for two sessions and rolled a kender neko vampyre princess prophesied to bring the apocalypse. Atleast they cant accouse me of jealousy since I'm married

gee almost like they're just regular people

I can't see this thread ending well but 2/5 of my current DnD group are female, going up to 3/6 once another friend of mine comes back from holiday. And guess what? They're no different really from the male players. Honestly I'd hate to play in an all-male group - if a group dynamic is so repugnant that women can't stomach being a part of it, it's probably one that's best to avoid even as a man. A mixture of personalities and outlooks keeps the game interesting, especially a storytelling-based game like D&D or whatever, which I feel is sadly lost on the neckbeard crowd.

Men just don't have the kind of emotional depth to play another person off the cuff. If you're really lucky they'll play basically a self-insert but typically it's just murderhobos with no personality who exist to kill things.

One time I had a player who described his character as "a wizard". I asked him if he could tell me anything else and he said "he's a transmutation wizard".

Another played a female ranger in slutty armor. That's it. Those were her only traits.

Meanwhile the girls in the group played a con-artist rogue who justified her actions by claiming she was a champion for anarchy and a fighter who was overly protective of the party because he felt responsible for the death of his family.

I've never seen a guy play a half-decent character in all my years of TTRPGs.

I understand where you're coming from but if he'd omitted the second sentence, I'd have seen no issue with what he said. Can it really be helped if all the people you know that are female are unsuited for your group? I can't approve of the prejudice he displayed against the others but still.

Anecdotes the thread.

If you're a shit person or associate with shit people you just get shitty people around you.

But then you're just approving of the same prejudice on a smaller scale.

That says so much more about your male group dynamic than it does about 'women'. Funny how all the neckbeards that go on about women being annoying tend to be so socially repulsive that only similarly inept women can stomach being with them. Spergs attract spergs even across the gender divide, and just because the only women who will give you the time of day are annoying and vacuous doesn't mean all women are too. The ones that aren't just have better things to do than talk to you.

> ten months ago
> DM is a woman.
> One of our player is being that guy. Again.
> She send him to the corner.
> That guy begin to argue/whine.
> She double his punition time.
> « If you are acting like a child, I shall treat you like a child. »
> Still arguing.
> She menace to kick him out of the game if he continue.
> He stop arguing and go to the corner.
> the rest of the game go on without problems
> The next session, halfway though, the same player begin to be that guy.
> «TO THE CORNER. NOW.»
> This time, he go to the corner without whining.
> Now, it's been three sessions that he have not been that guy.

>I can't approve of the prejudice he displayed against the others but still.

Its not prejudice. I've tried, gave them a shot and dozens of womyn blew it. Not one of them was any fun to keep around, even their beta orbiters hated to play with them and just wanted to get into their panties. Sometimes I had to boot them together, we meet to play tabletop games, if you want to set up dates go clubbing or hop on tinder.

Well not anymore since no womyn fishing for attention around. Now we meet because we share a hobby, not to serve attention whores their daily allotments of attention. Just accept it, tabletop gaming is a lads pasttime, just like forma-1 racing and darts.

Your knee seems pretty soggy to me.

I didn't know Rebecca Sugar was in a live action spot

>Your knee seems pretty soggy to me
I have no idea what that means. Also blaming women for attracting 'beta orbiters' is misdirecting the blame.

Yeah, and I've never seen a woman play half-decently at all, at anything, in my entire life.

Well if a pile of shit attracts flies you dont keep shooing them away but get rid of the cause.

This is actually true. Women are horribly superficial. The intelligent ones who would actually make decent roleplayers consider the typical Veeky Forums stereotype (not even full neckbeard, but a bit of social awkwardness) beneath them.

In contrast, men are much more willing to play with other men regardless of social standing or physical appearance.

>«...»
The > is already for quotes. That's why greentext is even a thing.

>dozens of womyn blew it
If you've gamed with more than twelve women total I'll suck your cock through a tracheotomy hole.
Also, your red pill lingo gives me the creeps, broheim.

You're not a very good liar.

He gets of on it

Except it's not superficial because women know to associate 'the Veeky Forums stereotype' with weird views on women and creepy behaviour - and having seen how women are talked about on boards like this, can you blame them?

Do we really need to bring up /cgl/ and assume they represent all women and all cosplayers everywhere?

>If you've gamed with more than twelve women total I'll suck your cock through a tracheotomy hole.

Thanks for the offer but I already have someone for that.

>Also, your red pill lingo gives me the creeps, broheim.

Well you will just have to deal with it, dont you? Hint: I'm making fun of you, how upset women and orbiters get over it.

I'm fully aware how social exclusion is like kryptonite to womyn and I always liked the reactions.

Not sure what point ur trying to make here soz

>I'm fully aware how social exclusion is like kryptonite to womyn and I always liked the reactions.
You like acting like a tremendous fuckwhistle to women. Then you have trouble with the women you meet. And the men those women seem to actually like.

And it's all the women's fault.

mfw

The point is that generalizations are fucking stupid, all of them

Men like OP exist because they've been burned by women. Can you blame them?

In my experience, every man, especially those with poor social skills, starts out wanting to treat women well. That's why the white knight stereotype exists: some never grow out of it.

See? This is how mad womyn get when they get excluded. Unless you are shitposting in which case you totally got the style down. The personal attacks, the generalization, the wishful thinking.

Except the liking orbiters part. Women never like their orbiters, they like the attention.

Why are you so triggered
Build a bridge and get over it
God damn it you're on Veeky Forums
Stop being so pozzed about women

>Men like OP exist because they've been burned by women. Can you blame them?
"Someone was mean to me once, now I'm mean to everyone that reminds me of them!" Yeah, I can blame them.
>In my experience, every man, especially those with poor social skills, starts out wanting to treat women well. That's why the white knight stereotype exists: some never grow out of it.
Jesus. So, the point you're making is that treating women well is /infantile?/
Being you must be punishment enough, but please try to get cancer.

Shockingly, straight men have less of an opinion on the appearance of men than the people who know there's a good chance those men are gonna hit on them. Can you believe it.

Considering men don't ever judge women on their appearance oh wait m.youtube.com/watch?v=4YBiS4GyyjM

I really hope that's the right one. I'm not somewhere I can open the video.

The sweet transvestite

>Can you blame them?
Yes, actually. Get over yourself and be a decent human being and maybe women will like you. Resenting half the population for getting rejected when you were 15 is inexcusable. Grow up.

It goes both ways, bro.
Men are superficial, women are superficial, chads are supeficial, stacies are superficial, neckbeards are superficial, lanwhales are supeficial.

It's human nature, we wanna date above out station and dread going below that station. Don't play the victim, we're all in this shitty game of life together.

>Grow up.

Oh snap, what a trump card of an insult.

Oh wait.

Yes, and if you're a man, maybe it makes more sense to prefer association with people who won't judge you negatively for your appearance.

So the solution is to man up and stop being a misogynistic creep because... wait, why should OP do that if he's having fun without women?

The idea that everyone's an asshole is a lie invented by assholes to make themselves feel less bad about being an asshole.

>So the solution is to man up and stop being a misogynistic creep because... wait, why should OP do that if he's having fun without women?
Neutral Evil characters will spend their afterlife in one of these locations.
Gehenna
The Gray Waste
Tarterus

Holy fucking shit.
>The personal attacks
>cunthurt virgin
>Your knee seems pretty soggy to me.

>the generalization
I couldn't pull quotes for this one because it'd basically be everything you've said this whole thread.

>the wishful thinking
>Thanks for the offer but I already have someone for that.
>Now we meet because we share a hobby, not to serve attention whores their daily allotments of attention
>See? This is how mad womyn get when they get excluded.
>thinking "womyn" is relevant satire

I'm genuinely ashamed I've been engaged in conversation with you for this long. I'm almost ashamed you exist. Like, c'mon, universe, you can do better. Just... please go back to /r9k/. If you really care about the quality of tabletop gaming, then you'll do Veeky Forums a favor and stop shitting it up.

You can be the nicest dude on the planet and you'll still stay away from the dorky smelly fat girl, you'll be nice and friendly to her but never entertain the idea of getting romantically or even sexually involved with her. That doesn't make you an asshole, that makes you a human being with preferences, standards and expectations.

It goes both ways, men and women do it, and it's not wrong, it's natural.

So excluding certain people is an evil act? Maybe you should also tell that to women who refuse to play with "creepy neckbeards."

Coming from personal experience, some women do detract from the game, because when it's the gf/bf dynamic the GM is hesitant to do anything to possibly dick over the girl, not to mention the "Let me help my girlfriend do EVERYTHING, because she's too fucking stupid to read it herself." Shtick get's annoying.

Excluding people because you think they're going to be a sexist creep to you is totally justified

I know. I'm not denying that women are attracted to superficial traits, same as men. It's built into our survival instincts. But read the post to which I was replying. How "but my hands are clean!" it is.

>some women do detract from the game
Fuck yeah, inarguably. Some men do too. Filtering all the women out is not a good way to maintain the quality of your group. Nor is filtering out all the men.

Also, if I may make so bold, deliberately getting a rise out of the women in your general social circle and the men who do better than you with them marks you out as being a dick.

>when it's the gf/bf dynamic the GM is hesitant to do anything to possibly dick over the girl
If your relationship is so precarious that your girlfriend can't deal with getting the same treatment as everyone else in an imaginary game, it's on rocky ground to begin with.
>tfw my gf's character got instantly knocked to 0 HP by a banshee in the last session I ran

Is that some genuine TRIGGERED?

Yes. This. I dont let women, that guys, edgy kids, munchkin, people lacking personal hygenie and many others in my gaming group. I'm not being a dick about it, I dont go out of my way to insult them. However, its my hobby, my group and I want to spend my spare time having fun, not policing drama. They are welcome to form their own groups, get their own DMs and do things their own way if they dont like it but they never do.

I cant count the amount of times people dragged their girlfriends into games and expected the entire group to play around her, to be "nice" so she wont get upset and leave in a huff. Yeah, sure we are not going to be dicks to newcomers, in fact we love introducing new people to our hobby but it always took about half a session to go PLEEEEASSEEEEEEEEE LET ME REROLL THIS ONEEEEEEEEE levels of obnoxious.

So excluding people because you think they're going to treat you (not to mention the game) like trash is also justified.

Hell, I wouldn't even do it myself. But I think it's reasonable to be prejudiced against women if your experiences have been so completely negative.

My point wasn't to say that all the blame lies on women. I was just writing from a male perspective and showing how the "blame game" can go both ways.

Honestly this policy seems dumb, even though you aren't completely off base

Like I've seen plenty of times where a dude brings a disinterested girl and isn't reading the signs tha she isn't having fun and was simply too nice to refuse to play nerdy games with a guy

But the way to deal with that is to be honest when your friend invites his new gf you haven't met, just tell him he should be sure the girl actually wants to play, because somebody who doesn't want to play can ruin the game, and it's not really their fault

People are capable of overcoming their more superficial instincts, but that doesn't mean those standards don't exist.

>They are welcome to form their own groups, get their own DMs and do things their own way if they dont like it but they never do.
I game with two women who are perfectly fine, no shitter than any other of my players. I've gamed with six or so others, ranging from disinterested (but at least polite) to good but unable to stay in the group for practical reasons.
Your experience is not the world.

>ladies
>at your table
Can't say I've ever had any. I actually enjoy playing games, you know.

>come into thread expecting some jolly stories
>people false flagging as mra activists
>others false flagging as white knights

I just wanted greentext stories.

>I want to spend my spare time having fun, not policing drama.
Part of the reason it's so obvious you're lying: if this were actually true, you wouldn't still be in this thread, would you?

>Your experience is not the world.

No shit? Where did I say that? Its just working out pretty well for us.

>But the way to deal with that is to be honest when your friend invites his new gf you haven't met, just tell him he should be sure the girl actually wants to play, because somebody who doesn't want to play can ruin the game, and it's not really their fault

Why its so hard to draw a line and decide?

>come and having a gaming eve with the lads, play games, maybe have a drink or two while we're at it

>spend time with your gf, watch a sappy romantic movie or fuck or whatever

Why the hell people keep trying to mix the two. And if you have a clingy girlfriend whos jealous of your nights out then its now my problem.

Its pretty fun to see womyn get triggered. Honestly, who else would get mad az an anoymous stranger on the internet if not a woman?

Veeky Forums, more like /That Guy/

>Its pretty fun to see womyn get triggered. Honestly, who else would get mad az an anoymous stranger on the internet if not a woman?
I'm a man and I think you're a shit.

You acutally expected this thread to not be a total shitshow?

Can we go back to circlejerking over Liz Lemon

A male possibly but not a man.

>Still believes in the equality meme
It's just simply too much work to check in to every female to see if they aren't absolute shit
I get enough of that guys that I have to cut
Why would I waste my resources on girls when their significantly more likely to be shit?

X-men are full of crazy soldier children with the likelihood that the people around them die
They are NOT a group that you should look up to Liz

>no futa option

Well, it's not like I was going to play it anyway.

>come into the thread hoping to hear stories of cool women to aspire to be more like
>right off the bat, #nogirlsallowed faggots cause a shitstorm
In retrospect I really should've seen this coming...

It doesn't have to be, it can be a Liz Lemon thread if you want it to, she's a pretty cool gal

Fight back, post rare Lemons

I, for one, have enjoyed your triggering of cunts and weak men.

You sound like a very fun guy to be around and probably have bitches falling over themselves trying to suck your cock. Too bad you're going your own way though, amirite?

>Too bad you're going your own way though, amirite?

What other way would he be going?

As long as he doesn't lose his way it's all good

I would pet those bunnies.

Yeah men have really low standards it's very weird

Girls that i know are excellent roleplayers, only problem is killing their characters, combat in general

>Girls that i know are excellent roleplayers

No doubt. Pretending to be things they aren't in order to acquire resources and favors from men is what women excel at.

The only really compelling story I have about a female player is how one became a lich through betraying the rest of the party, lowering the wards on our mansion, and inviting the BBEG to pay a visit.

Gaming with women is fine as long as you can identify the ones that just show up for their daily allotment of male attention.
Being an actual faggot makes it pretty easy to shut down girls that just want to be worshipped for being born with a vag.
The majority of nerdy women are pretty chill.
Gay nerds also try that shit too sometimes, you just need to make sure everyone at the table is going to be treated the same regardless of their pink bits or the pink bits they put in their mouth sometimes.

I have one girl in my group and she's an excellent roleplayer, comes up with good character concepts, takes things seriously and enjoys planning for things. She's just shit at combat and can take ages second guessing herself. Overall in the top 3rd of my players.

Right now she's playing a swashbuckler based roughly basically a combination of Ching Shih and Davos Seaworth. As the setting is a bunch of islands (post apocalyptic water world) she enjoys planning insertions and infiltrations onto target islands for party missions.

>Never had any because I dont allow girls to play at my table anymore.
I'm sorry those meanie head girls gave you PTSD but you're in the wrong thread bro.

Men too, moreso for sex.

Also an anecdote about two women I played with. It was a villains game of Wild Talents and they made patricularly vicious villains, one was a sound controlling sound technician/ mob daughter that liked to put people in a sound booth to torture them and record their screams, the other had the ability to go intangible and had great dice rolls that led to some rather visceral descriptions of phasing through people's faces.
Also they tried to skin a tattoo of a rival gang member.

Introduced my friends and girlfriend to D&D we're all couples the game goes great and we don't have drama.

Best part was since they were all new and learning they helped each other with problems they didn't understand during and out of the game.

Average man is poor pretender compared to average woman.
But when man is actually good at it, he's gonna be better than any woman.

That's so funny, I ran an old Godlike game ages ago from the German side, and the girl in my party played a British defector based off the Mitford sisters, and her power was controlling stuff like soundwaves.

>Average man is poor pretender compared to average woman.
The women I know tend to be shit liars. Anecdotes all around.

back when men could dress like that and no one even began to question their sexuality.

I saw a relationship break down throughout a d&d campaign once. The gm brought his girlfriend along. At first she would ask for re-rolls or try to make these puppy eye faces at him and he'd refuse. After getting stonewalled, she started trying to call dibs on loot and stuff and the gm categorically refused to back her up saying "You're an equal players. Dividing loot is the parties job and I don't like voicing an opinion on it."
After 4 sessions he ended up sperg raging on her when she started begging for a re-roll about how he wasn't going to dirty the sanctity of the game and he respects the players and the game too much to favor her just because she's his girlfriend. They broke up shortly after.