/sss/ - Super Stand Someday

oh god i lost all the system documents please don't trap me in a turtle Edition

WE ARE BACK and hopefully this thread doesn't crash and burn like the 2 to 3-post threads before it.

As always, feel free to use the Stand Generator for ideas:
pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Or you could always go the organic route and use the lyrics and the feel of the music, it's up to you!

THREAD QUESTIONS:
What is the Stand (that you've made) that you're most proud of?

How do YOU generally come up with Stands?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanstands.weebly.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FOpGrxo9o6k
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Consumptive_Biological_Regeneration)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not the usual guy who makes the /sss/ threads, so I have no idea where all the Jojo systems went.

If you have any, feel free to post them in this thread.

On another note, would any fa/tg/uys be interested in an online session of JoJo's BizRPG? Idk where I'd host it (maybe Roll20, though I heard it can get bad) but I feel like it would be a fun experience for anons to get rolling and submitting new Stands.

If my mic wasn't completely fucked I would be down.

Stand name : Tomorrow's King

Power:A
Speed:B
Range:C
Durability:D
Potential:E

Ability: [Existential Declaration]
Has the ability to make objects Exist or not by touching them, Tomorrow's King can also make exist again at will

I used stand generator for this but it was so fucking broken I changed it up a little, it used to be able to make anyone not exist at will by just thinking of it.

also not my art of the stand, some user drew it for me a couple of threads ago

I'm gonna have to post my own shitty Stands to get this going:

[Blue Collar Man]
Stand Ability: Balance
Power: E
Speed: E
Range: E
Durability: E
Precision: E
Learning: A (can only be used for temporary stat boosts)

[Blue Collar Man] appears as a humanoid punchghost, its notable features are a keyhole as its left eye and a bright, glowing back. BCM is an extremely weak Stand that becomes viable once combat starts. BCM's ability will activate, draining the stats of its enemy and putting them both on equal ground. For example, if BCM is fighting an enemy Stand with A rank stats across the board (disregarding Learning, ofc), then both of them will be set to C rank stats across the board. This makes the fight more interesting and less one sided. Technically, BCM can fight ANYONE equally. BCM does not get to choose which enemy to balance. The first enemy to engage combat will be the one it balances. Furthermore, after the fight ends (whether through death or end of hostility), the stats will be rolled back for the Stands involved.

BCM's only other ability is called [Long Nights] and it uses the keyhole eye to gain information from the enemy. The longer the fights go, the more information can be gleaned about the Stand and the higher the chance of victory for BCM.

The whole concept of BCM comes from determination. Although they are put on equal ground in stats, BCM will usually still be disadvantaged because it only has Long Nights as an ability as opposed to other, more elaborate abilities. In order to win, BCM will need to survive for as long as possible, gaining more and more information and using the Learning stat wisely to gain boosts that will tip the scales of battle.

With the "King" in its name, I could totally imagine this as a Stand of the Higashikata household in Part 8.

Its kinda OP though, would you give it to like an Okuyasu character to nerf it?

All in all, I could really see this as a villain stand.

more of a villain stand to be honest, I was thinking of limiting the objects it can keep "non-existential" to 3, anything else that is made non-existent would cancel out 1 of them making it exist again.

That limitation would actually perfectly balance it without making it too strong or weak.

With the three entity clause, the user could make an entity reappear without actually touching it, giving it an extra level of depth.

I'm imagining some guy "killing" three grenades, leaving the room, and "killing" three leaves. Then, the entire previous room would explode.

Good shit my man, definitely stealing

If the playing card from the picture is part of the Stand, you could make the limit be four, with the symbols for the suits of cards appearing on it as it nonexists things.

Let's play a game:
Stand Name is [Come Sail Away]

Now, make an ability for it. If you can write down a user and an appearance, even better.

--------------------
[Come Sail Away] is a Stand similar to Illuso's Man in the Mirror. It appears as a long-haired humanoid punchghost with a sailor theme. It can appear in any surface of water (puddles, lakes, sink water, etc.) and replays a memory of the person looking at it. If they touch the water, they will be pulled in and absorbed immediately. In general, fighting against this Stand is a battle of the minds.

[Death Math]
Stand Ability: Temporal Acceleration
Power: C
Speed: A
Durability: B
Precision: C
Learning: C

Similar to [Kiss] or [Boku No Rhythm Wo Kiitikure], [Death Math] can stick something to objects - including people. In this case, a small pair of clock hand, which turn faster and faster as time goes on. The faster these clock hands move, the faster the object will progress through time; people will begin acting more quickly, slowly speeding up until they can no longer interact normally, as well as aging faster and faster. Objects will crumble and decay as they would in real time - metal will rust, stone will erode, plastic is relatively unaffected though.

[Death Math] can also fine-tune and even reverse this effect as its user learns - for instance, adding an upper limit to the speed up, allowing the user to become incredibly fast (though aging and fatiguing quickly) or to slow them down, allowing them to feel pain later and age slowly.

The user eventually begins keeping a slowing timer on while sleeping, or while doing something enjoyable such as eating, or bathing.

This could either be a heroic or villainous Stand, depending on the user. I feel like it would fit a Jojo quite well. Not overly punchy, but quick and smart.

Fuck it. The /a/ thread is slow anyway.

The stand I was most proud of making is one that can switch the P.O.V. of targets via ribbons.

I used it for a fanfic.

Wait. Switch the POV? Like, a person sees what another person is looking at, but their body is still their own? That sounds hilariously wonky.

Anything attached to one end of the ribbon will have their POV and senses switched with whatever organism was attached to the other end.

The user can use it on herself. So it could be used for spying, or to fuck with opponents.

Damn, that's sexy. Imagining this shit animated is killing me that these'll never be real

>enemies decaying and turning to dust without even knowing what's happening

I'm also digging the risk that comes with this. Each action having it's own pros and cons makes it so much fun. Also stealing this.

What was its name?

Ribbon in the Sky.

Subdivisions
Stand ability: Self-splitting
Power: A
Speed: C
Durability: B
Precision: A
Learning:C
This stand can split itself into two smaller versions of itself, each half the size and strength, which can also split themselves, and so on. Range also increases slightly with each generation, but more slowly than strength decreases.

Bear in mind, the speeding up is exponential. Once affected, the target typically doesn't notice for a while, but once it's noticeable they don't have long to fight.

Reminds me of my old Stand [Future Boys]. Could split from 1 to 2, 4, or 6, losing precision and power the more splits. At 6 copies, it activated a hidden effect that essentially turned the distance between each one into an electric fence as well as letting them throw lightning bolts.

the ability was called [Electric Six]

But, they're still burdened by their increased speed, right?

Like theoretically, they could reach the point where they're speaking so fast that people can't hear them and so they can't get help?

You have it exactly right. The first part, where it ramps up slowly, can be compared with lots of caffeine. As it speeds up, it's like the Fry's 100 Cups of Coffee, except less cool.

except the user can speed up to 100-coffee fry levels and act normally

Also, guys: fanstands.weebly.com/

This is a thing, apparently. Get submitting.

i wouldnt mind running a short 2 or 3 session game

>fanstands.weebly.com/
Great. Now I'm going to waste my entire Sunday.

I had a Stand almost exactly like this called [With Friends Like These]. I tried it out on a session, but it ended up amazingly underwhelming, probably because it had not super special power like other Swarm Stands like Bad Company or Harvest

That's gotta be one of my favorite upgrades and names. Stealing this.

Fucking great. If we can get a few more people in agreeance, we could actually use this thread to plot out the setting of the sessions and other factors.

Stand: Skeleton$

Ability: Able to replicate objects made of bone and can control density of bones. Its second ability "Bone Zone", Allows the stand to control a targets bones like a puppet.

Power: C Speed: A Range: C Precision: A Durability: D Learning; A

Keep posting stands senpai i'm using them in my campaign if i like them. If someone can make a time or space related stand for a BBEG for my game i will buy a game for them on steam.

What 'super special powers' does Bad Company have?

Besides vehicles.

A Stand that can cut time and see different outcomes, choosing the one he wants.

The amount of uses this has really appeals to me. [Bone Zone] ability seems like a Requiem upgrade in terms of power, but I can see how it could be nerfed if you could only control one person at a time

Oh boy here comes the Stands

Really just the ranged attacks and heat-seeking missiles.

My [With Friends Like These] was all melee, so it was harder for me.

>replicate objects made of bone
Is that 'replicating objects, but only ones that are made of bone,' or 'replicating objects, but the replica is made of bone?' because those are two different things.

What else can we do with time stands?

Giorno should be stop.

Submitted this in one of the JoJo threads on /a/ yesterday, but:

[Comfortably Numb] makes people in its range perceive reality 10 seconds behind from real time. While affected, a person would see an enemy turning the corner, but in reality they are getting killed by said enemy. Pain is not in real-time, making their death "comfortably numb".

Thank you Dr. Feelgood

Nah bone zone isn't that broken in action since it focuses on one target mostly. Its requiem is calcium manipulation. Now that is some OP shit.

well i mean it can generate bone objects from its body like like a hammer for example.

Hm. this is actually pretty good fampaitachi ill keep it in mind if no one else impresses me ill use this one.

Stealing this now.

>Bone Zone
control an enemy
>bone replication
make said enemy grow bone weapons and armor
>bone density
make said weapons and armor dense as fuck

Bone warrior at your disposal

already did this with zombies at one point. Pretty cool man.

Stand: Sleepyhead

Ability: Exudes an aura inside its range that makes targets extremely lazy. Goes to a point where targets are too lazy to fight back or breathe. Automatic stand.

Power: C Speed; B Range: A Durability: C Learning:A Precision: C

While people are making Stands to share in this thread (I hope), I have a question for you posters.

If you were going to play a JoJo session, what would your ideal setting be?

I asked /a/ and they picked
>Speed Racer/Formula One JoJo
>JoJo on a Space Station

but what does /sss/ want?

Wild wild west

Idk i would dig a San Andreas style/ Part 4 style game in the ghetto.

Either 1960s-70's hippie bullshit or victorian gentlepeople solving crimes and getting into bullshit occultism.

I love fringe movements, mostly.

>What is the Stand (that you've made) that you're most proud of?
Gusto Godforbid is an ex-con on the lam from the authorities after a prison-break. He's a melodramatic con artist who gets dragged into the events involving the protagonist against his will. With the help of his stand, [Rob the Prez-o-Dent], he can reach into his pockets and out of other people's pockets. He uses this ability to attack from odd angles (reach into his coat pocket and out of a cop's shirt pocket to cold-cock him, or grab his gun), skitter around on his hands like a horrifying crab, and rapidly pickpocket and transfer items from one person to another.
>How do YOU generally come up with Stands?
I listen to a song a bunch of times, try to think of a power that doesn't seem to have a lot of apparent utility, and then think of imagine a scene I'd want to read involving that power. I usually build the stand, then the user when I write for roleplaying purposes.

Automatic Stand like Sheer Heart Attack or the user just throws out their Stand and it stays there?

It might be too close to SBR, but it would definitely be cool to do "A Fistful of Dollars" Spaghetti Western setting. I assume that's what you mean, right?

>Joquan Johnson
If anyone's seen "Dope", a setting based on gang crime or trying to escape gang crime would be interesting.

Hippie JoJo sounds great. It could be a one-shot session staged entirely at Burning Man with Burning Man as the antagonist.

Another user suggested Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper detective setting, that what you're thinking of?

its automatic in the place down and let it do its thing sense of the word.

No problem mate.

I'm digging the cleverness of the Stand. It really is underwhelming when you first hear about it, but thinking on, it has the potential to be one of the best. Seems like someone like Joseph would have this Stand.

Do you have any more Stands? I'm digging the effort you're putting into these.

Sup bae

[Prince of the Universe]

Speed: A
Range: D
Durability: C
Learning: A
Precision: B

Ability (bear with me here):

The power to "overwrite" or replace up to 10 seconds of the current timeline the user is in with an event of equivalent length in another. Any damage or effects sustained during the overwritten time will carry forth into the rest of the timeline after the ability ends.

Let's say there is a man named Bob 1, and his alternate timeline counterpart Bob 2.

Bob works as a security guard at a bank. Bob 1 decides to skip work that day to get ice cream. Bob 2 still goes to work. Bob 2 gets killed by gunfire as bank robbers rob the place.

During the time that Bob 2 gets shot, Bob 1 walks home safe because he chose not to go to work.

On his way home, he accidentally drips ice cream on the user's shoes. User gets mad, and overwrites time. Bob 1 suddenly finds himself at a bank, with screaming people and the sound of gunfire all around him. He feels an odd pain in his chest.

The ability ends, and Bob 1 finds himself back on the street. He calls the user a creep. He continues walking, when he looks down and sees his torso riddled with bullets. He collapses dead then and there on the street.

Basically, if we are using the DVR metaphor, this ability can be likened to recording a movie over another movie. I envision this as a main villain kind of stand.

I posted this stand idea before, but this is the first time I drew it.

the BBEG's stand is Clap Hands.
"Clap Hands

Power:B
Speed:C
Range:D
Durability:D
Precision:C
Learning:A

Clap Hands is a simple looking stand, just a head and two large floating hands without a body. Clap Hands can fold any object as many times as it desires, into any shape that it desires. These object retain mass, and stay folded this was as long as the stand or it's user holds onto them.
For example, Clap Hands could fold a car into an extremely heavy shiv and stab someone with it. Releasing the shiv, the car would proceed to unfold inside of the victim. Objects/people are unharmed by the folding process."

For reference, my fampires:

>Punchghost
Super fast and super strong, with godawful range. Probably has an especially powerful ability to overcome this weakness (Star Platinum, Crazy Diamond, Gold Experience, etc.)
>Gunghost
Punchghost that primarily uses long-ranged attacks to attack and/or create harmful environments for enemies. Less durable than a Punchghost to compensate for its increased range (Magician's Red, Hierophant Green, etc.)
>Automatic stand
Continuously attacks and acts of its own accord, even without your command. Often times won't kill you if destroyed. (Sheer Heart Attack, Notorious BIG, etc.
>Bound Stand
Attatched to an object and controlled by your will. No detriment to it being destroyed. (Love Deluxe, Surface, etc.)
>Swarm
Several small stands all belonging to one user. One or two being destroyed isn't fatal.
(Harvest, Bad Company, Sex Pistols)
>Mundane Stands
An ability that isn't geared towards actual combat, but is helpful nonetheless (Tohth, Moody Blues, Pearl Jam, Burning down the house, etc)
>Multi-Act stand
Starts off with a basic, usually weak ability that, through maturity and understanding evolves becoming more powerful, with the benefit of being able to use the individual abilities of every "act" as you wish.
>Status Effect
While they don't directly "attack" the user, they create a situation or environment that harms or disorients the user to slowly kills them (Sugar Mountain's Spring, The Lock, Jailhouse Lock, Green Day, etc.)
>Ranged stands
Have very good range and usually decent killing potential despite their often minuscule size. (Aerosmith, Aqua Necklace, Highway Star)
>Wearable Stands
Both protect the user and empower them with an ability (Oasis, White Album)
>Weapon based
A stand that is or uses a weapon or item as its main method of attack (Emporor, Silver Chariot, Beach Boy)
>Gambler
Takes away something for losing some sort of challenge or game, usually a soul or something vital.(Osiris, Atum, Boy II man, Marilyn Manson)

I have a few more, yes. And I'm incredibly proud of Gusto and Rob the Prez-O-Dent. I can't wait to run these ideas in a game. I'm writing a JJBA game right now in Fate Accelerated, so hit me up if you'd be interested in playing.

[THUNDERCHILD] is the stand of "Whaler" Wayne Cross, an old fisherman that gets dragged into adventure alongside the protagonist and JoJo, a private investigator investigating a string of BIZARRE murders.
His stand looks like a transformer made of crab chitin and blood vessels. It's an incredibly short-ranged close-combat stand that allows Wayne to sense electrical and electromagnetic impulses on a precise level, as well as "armor" any part of the body or clothing that has been wetted with incredibly resilient plating. Wayne is the up-close and personal character in the principle cast, and an accomplished mariner and boxer. I don't have art for him yet.

This is great, definitely suitable for a villain.

That's really neat, definitely stealing this idea for something.

Thanks guys.

Space opera.

I mean more the order of the golden dawn and the rosicrucians and so forth fucking about with stands and secret conspiracies and stuff. I guess it could also work as a renaissance game, now that I think about it.

Let's play a little game.

Turn your biggest fetish into a stand; what is it's name and power? Be sure to give it the jojo twist so it's cool and compelling.

[Radio GaGa]

Can alter, delete, record, and playback any sound its User can hear. Playing back sounds allows it to recreate the circumstances of the recording against an appropriate target. For example, it can open a door by playing back the sound of door opening, but can't open a window.

One bit in the writings of Paracelsus talking about powers of the spirit and its ability to harm and act as the cause of illness sounds damn near like he's talking about Stands. A Renaissance/early modern JoJo could work pretty easily.

Don't you have other magical realm threads to touch yourself to? Fuck off,

[RED RIGHT HAND]
[Red Right Hand] is an ability stand that manifests as a red aura around the user's right hand when its principle power is active. The ability can only be activated by physical contact with another living thing, and can only effect the living thing as long as the user stays within the Stand's range of 10 meters. When the user touches a living thing, he can cause people and animals (barring most stand users) to be increasingly hostile to the target depending on the number of times he touches it.
For example, one touch might lead to people in a crowd being rude to you.
Two touches might make someone want to pick a fight with you.
Three touches is usually murderous intent.
This ability effects humans and animals. Stand users may also be effected if they don't figure out what's going on, fast.
pic unrelated.

Not using it for BBEG but definitely stealing thanx man.

It's like a better version of Valentine's "Wekapipo AND Diego shot Johnny" moment. Stealing this for later use.

This uses for this are actually so much. I'm imagining some guy getting weighed down by hundreds of little paper balls that are actually compacted buses.

Sign me up, my man. I need the experience for future JoJo sessions irl.

My god, your names and abilities are great. Have you ever made any Stands that reference the lyrics as well as the name of a song?

JoJos on a Spaceship is an idea that I've always wanted to do. Exploring new planets with aliens that have Stands, rogue trading, etc. JoJo Star Trek is also perfect for Stand of The Week situations.

Wow, I've actually never thought about a setting like that. The more I think about it, the more occult stuff is interesting to me. An SBR-power level setting with plague doctors and the advent of brand new technology sounds great.

Initially, I thought of Echoes, but it's very very different. So, the sound of someone getting stabbed would be really beneficial for this person, unless it had to be a specific person getting stabbed to work?

Either way, I can imagine a villain just sitting in a room listening to various audio clips as he prepares for his next crime.
Good shit

I absolutely have. My characters' backstories are all references to lyrics in the songs their stands are named for.
My skype is Lawuldead if you want to talk about that game.

Would you guys mind if i did a storytime of the first two sessions of a game i'm running?

I'm always up for a storytiem.

Please do

Friend of mine challenged me to make a stand based off a pink guy song. I did.
[RAMEN KING] appears as a masculine humanoid covered head to toe in pink cloth. While it has mediocre, though not awful, physical abilities on its own, it has a large range of 100m. In addition, any noodles within the user's range can be controlled by the user, similarly to Love Deluxe. This limits the user to luring his enemies into supermarkets and restaurants, but once inside it is deadly.

Have you tried searching the previously archived threads for the OP?

The suggested RPGs are typically the homebrew d100 game, FATE, Cortex/Marvel Heroic, and Monsters and Other Childish Things. On that note, I have a VERY rough draft of how to make a Stand in Chronicles of Darkness that I'll share if there's any interest.

Probably Hysteria. Hysteria's original idea was that it could manipulate memories, but that's not very viable all the time. Instead, it can freely control and remotely manipulate anything it can sink its tentacles into, such as electronics or a human body. The only limit is that it can only have full control over a single object at any single time.

That, or Nirvana, which is Schrodinger's Box as a powerful time manipulating antagonist Stand. It can steal objects from the past as long as their disappearance was unobserved, or protect its Stand User from death as long as there were no witnesses to his demise. It continues the tradition of Stands being based off of weird science facts/theories.

>How do YOU generally come up with Stands?
I either work from the top (cool Stand name/design first) or the bottom (unique/creative power first). If the Stand comes first, then I have to consider a power that fits the theme of the Stand and/or takes inspiration from the Stand's namesake song/album. If the power comes first, I just need to find a good (if not fitting) song/album to stick on top of it.

I remember that Stand. Good stuff.

You're welcome to use Nirvana.

Cyberpunk. Something like Arika meets Scanners and Diamond is Unbreakable.

Let's hear it.

>do you mind if I did a storytime

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

DO IT FAGGOT

there should be an /sss/booru or something so we can put all the cool art there.

Personally I like the idea of using Double Cross for it, but it'd take some refluffing.

Will do, my man.

I love using lyrics when making Stands. Things like secondary names for songs are awesome too. "Moving Out (Anthony's Song)" by Billy Joel prompted me to make a Stand called [Moving Out] whose owner was a second generation Chinese immigrant named Anthony Song

Not a specific person, it just has to be conceptually appropriate. A car crash, for example, could be used against any kind of moving vehicle; it could also be used against a building but not a person, as a car hitting a person sounds different. To further elaborate on the door example, the sound of a sliding door could open a sliding window, but not a hinged door.

The User, an 80s-themed club kid named Moxie Minerva, was to be a sneaky antihero type using Radio GaGa to gather information and stir up shit while the Onomatopoeia ability was more of an ace in the hole type deal due to a limited ability to store sounds.

My other favorite Stand I created was a User with multiple personality disorder with a five-part Stand called [Turn! Turn! Turn!] that was based on the movie Inside Out.

Aight then.

Game takes place in 2016 at a Speedwagon Foundation Facility in Mexico.

> So Player one is playing crossbow stand user, Andre, and second is Sergey who is literally a Stalker from the Stalker games decked out in full Cheeki Breeki gear and gas mask. Whos stand materializes as a pair of hand guns. One called Crime and the other Punishment.
Ill post the indepth description of their stands in a seperate post. But basically they arriving to the facility to do some tests and get paid.

Wait, so their Stands are weapons? What do they do?

Still tweaking this one, I didn't realize until someone pointed it out that its main ability is super similar to Gold Experience's.

[GIN & JUICE]
A tall, lanky humanoid Stand with 3 pipes jutting from either side of its head. G+J can exhale a thick green vapor from its mouth, that upon inhalation slows the victim's reaction time up to a complete halt, depending on how much is inhaled. Typically stays close to the user, but can leave to remotely gas trap a room.

When the victim's reaction time is completely halted, they will appear frozen in place. Thoughts and perceptions flow as normal, but any physical movements won't be sent from the brain.

When only partially affected, physical movements will be sent from the brain on a delay. If someone throws a punch, for example, their body won't throw it until a few seconds after they think about it.

G+J's effect can stack (once you inhale a little bit, inhaling more will worsen the effect until you're halted) but it won't dissipate until you're breathing 100% clean air. Even a wisp of vapor in the air will sustain the effect

[GIN AND JUICE: ROLLIN' DOWN THE STREET]
G+J has a secondary power, Rollin' Down The Street. Using the pipes on the sides of its head, it can purify the air in any given area to release anyone in the vicinity from its effect. When the victim's reaction time becomes unstuck, all of the commands sent from the brain while they were 'frozen' will execute at once, effectively giving them a seizure.

POWER: E (very little physical power, can only do real harm to a completely frozen opponent. emphatically unsuited for single combat, a defensive/supportive stand)
SPEED: B (moves at a leisurely pace itself, but can fill/purify a room quickly)
RANGE: A (the vapor will work from any range as long as it doesn't dissipate too much)
DURABILITY: B (its main attack is vapor, durable in closed spaces but easily avoided in open air, dissipates slowly)
PRECISION: D (self-explanatory, it's vapor)
LEARNING: C

「Cry of the Banshee」

>Power: A-C (15)
Speed: E-C (6)
Range: A (2 km) (15)
Durability: E (1)
Precision: A (15)
Learning: E (1)

Abilities:

Amunition: 「Cry of the Banshee」 can be loaded with real crossbow bolts, which dramatically increase the power. If amunition isn’t available, Stand can still shot with bolt-like bullets, but their power is vastly decreased, though they can be shot much faster. (3)

Can you hear the Banshee scream?: Whenever 「Cry of the Banshee」 fires with real bolts, it lets out a loud scream which can terrify the target or whoever the user chooses to. ( youtube.com/watch?v=FOpGrxo9o6k ) (6)

Andre Kreeley

Bulk: C
Skill (Tracking): B
Wit: B
Composure: B
Poise: C
Menacing: C

Experienced (4): Years of experience using 「Cry of the Banshee」 make Andre reliable marksman.

Crafty (4): Good at using various devices and even creating new one’s on the fly.

Greedy (2): Years in business and desire to obtain wealth happened to deaden his regards for the good of others, while on the other hand making him good at haggling.

Nirvana is probably one of the most creative Stand ideas I've seen so far.

I used to participate pretty heavily before /sss/ shut down, but I only decided to revive it today. Unfortunately by today, all previous /sss/es had disappeared from the archive

Does the Stand only affect one target at a time?

Either way, the idea of an easily controlled [Survivor] is really interesting.

Then damn, [Radio GaGa] is a powerhouse. The sound of a car hitting a person would always come in handy.

Is [Turn!Turn!Turn!] based on emotion like Inside Out?

heres how Crime and Punishment works:

- it's a pair of regular pistols
- the bullets don't pierce, they just have brute force (like firing fists/rocket fists, getting hit with a bullet is just like being punched with huge force)
- when Crime hits a Stand it creates a bullet in Sergey's satchel
- when Punishment hits a human/vampire/humanoid it creates a bullet in Sergey's satchel
- the created bullets can be loaded into any gun
- When Crime's special bullet hits a Stand, that Stand gets the ability of the Stand that was hit with a regular bullet (for 1 hour)
- When Punishment's special bullet hits a human/vampire/humanoid that person has one of their stats turned into the same stat of the guy that was originally hit with a normal bullet (for 1 hour)

I don't have Sergeys backstory on me but it's pretty uninteresting so your not missing much dear reader.

no, the user can "tag" multiple people, but it will cause the effect to be slightly dimished with each additional person. this gives the stand additional utility beyond getting an angry mob to murder a dude.
my favorite idea for a fight scene involving this stand was the user using it in a zoo. bonus points if some of the animals are also stand users.

This is the second time you've stolen from me. -Dr. Feelgood.

>What else can we do with time stands?
A stand that alters people's memories instead of affecting time directly

You're using the d10 system, right?
Does it work right? I'm going to be running an irl session in the d10 home brew so I want to know if it feels like a real BIZRPG

Honestly, I think it's fine if it's similar to GE because the "Life Punch" was basically retconned anyway as the mango progressed. Either way, the synergy of the two abilities is great. Stealing this for maybe a minor antagonist.

What in your opinion makes a great villain, Dr. Feelgood? I need to know to flesh out your character.

As long as he is active in the story and has a memorable personality, hence why Kira, Pucci and Valentine are my fav villains.

Maybe have him eccentric, like he shakes hands with the main party (before they know he is the villain) and introduces himself properly before beating the shit out of them.

Gonna give this a shot, was originally going to run a JJBA game with some friends who are also fans of the series, with this stand as one of the two BBEG's (unfortunately the game fell through, c'est la vie)

[Get Lucky]
Stand Ability: Probability Reversal
Speed: C
Range: D
Durability: E
Precision: C
Learning: C

A stand of great potential, [Get Lucky] allows the user to swap the probability of an event with its directly parallel chance before that event takes place, then using the swapped percentile chance to follow through with instead.
To give an example of how this works in action, if the stand user of [Get Lucky] were to be thrown a ball, then they would have a 20% chance to [catch] the ball, and an 80% chance to [drop] the ball. Get Lucky takes these two chances and swaps them, so that the stand user has a 80% chance to [catch] in that particular event.

Naturally, [Get Lucky]'s main weak point is that although it can twist chance in it's users favor, it never eliminates a bad outcome, only lessens the chance of it occurring. As well as this, if the user cannot calculate probability accurately in time, or the chance is so small it cannot be focused on (under 2% is usually too far gone) [Get Lucky] cannot be used before the window of opportunity passes by.

A Stand that makes a person's memories a dinosaur

So basically, half of Scary Monsters?

>So it starts off with Andre arriving at the same time as Sergey. They aren't affiliated with each other they just happen to be getting tested on the same day. So scientist lady, June Harley, is escorting them to the testing area and has them sign several non disclosure contracts which serve no purpose other than to fuck with them.

They do several strange and pointless tests that amount to nothing except for one instance where they brought in a death row inmate for Sergey to use his stand on. He didn't seem to have any qualms about blasting the guy. The bullet didn't leave any blood but it definitely crippled him for life when he kneecapped him.

man i am fucking up this greentexting.

Let's not and say we didn't.

A memorable eccentric, that works out perfectly.

I'll be sure to honor you, Dr. Feelgood

Loving all the creative Stands in this thread. Real glad I revived it.

Anyway, I can definitely see this as the BBEG's Stand: overwhelming luck always following him wherever he/she goes.

The only question I have is: if he straps a guy up to an oxygen tank and the probability of suffocating of really low, then could he basically guarantee their death by suffocation?

Their memories become dinosaurs. It doesn't harm them, all they can remember is dinosaurs tho so it kinda sucks. Kinda.

All my excitement for writing this has died after fucking up this simple task so hard. Sorry folks.

We still love you. Come back when you're feeling more up to it.

Thanks! A major part of it is also the stand user- he was a character that was a computer coder as a hobby, essentially a NEET- by being the weakest, most pathetic person he brought out the most in his stand, making it even more dangerous than it already is.

Also, that example is possible, but unlikely. The chance of suffocation would be incredibly low, so reversing the chance of the two events would likely be too much for the stand user to compute in time.

[Phenomenal Cat] is a stand whose ability is to grant the user the ideal of "achieving enlightenment", making them at peace with the world and granting them deep wisdom and insight. Other than that, Phenomenal Cat is just a decent up-close punchghost. [Phenomenal Cat]'s user is Kink, an alley-cat whose stand awakening caused him to run into the aforementioned protagonists,
to fight and eventually befriend them. He is now the group's mute moral compass and spiritual mentor/guru, as well as a sort of mascot for the unnamed JoJo's detective agency. Pic related.

We still posting stando?

Stand Name: Dance Hall Days

Stand Ability: [Consumptive Biological Regeneration](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Consumptive_Biological_Regeneration)

Power - D

Speed - C

Range - D

Durability - E

Precision - A

Potential - B

Description: The power to regenerate any part of the body by devouring a similar part from a victim. Variation of Consumption Healing and Organic Regeneration. The user can regenerate any part of their body by devouring a similar part from a victim. In this manner, theyr can survive virtually any injury or even old age by replenishing there deteriorated body by feeding on humans and animals for replacement parts.

This shit right here is main villain material.

>Nirvana is probably one of the most creative Stand ideas I've seen so far.
Thanks. I've got more, but Nirvana is one of my better ones.

>Unfortunately by today, all previous /sss/es had disappeared from the archive
You know 4plebs exists, right? All of the previous Super Stand Sundays are still on there.

More Stands, old and new:

>BLONDIE can cover an object in 'pixie dust', freeing it from the restraints of gravity and allowing it to float weightlessly.

>KING HARVEST has the power of 'division'. It can take anything (including itself) and 'divide' it into smaller copies of itself. These copies have some traits of their base counterpart, but these traits are divided among each copy.

>DRAG-U-LA can possess an inanimate object and turn it into a vehicle, reverting it back to its natural state when it leaves the object. It can also take a preexisting vehicle and supercharge it.

>QUIET RIOT can shape sound waves. It can push away sound waves to make a bubble of silence around itself (the 'quiet'), or take all of the noise in a room and concentrate it into a single sonic boom (the 'riot').

Hi, I'm here too. I haven't been thinking of Stands, but as always, I will lurk this thread as long as it's up. If anyone wants to see any of mine reposted, I'll oblige.

[Radio GaGa] was more along the lines of very useful, but only powerful if you can make it work. I just noticed I didn't write down that the Onomatopoeia recordings are consumed when used, so she couldn't run around causing an epidemic of car accident victims in places where cars shouldn't be.

I've forgotten most of what [Turn! Turn! Turn!] does. I remember that Time to Laugh (Joy) was an automatic Stand that harmlessly "disappeared" anything that made the User upset until forgotten about or something equally or more upsetting is experienced. Time of War (Anger) made people unable to repress or regulate their anger. I'm sure I could find it again if I trawled an archive for SSS threads, but that'd take forever.

S-sure.