YOU FUCKING RETARDS STOP BUYING FUCKING DIGITAL CATS!!!!! YOU'RE CLOGGING THE FUCKING NETWORK!!!

YOU FUCKING RETARDS STOP BUYING FUCKING DIGITAL CATS!!!!! YOU'RE CLOGGING THE FUCKING NETWORK!!!

There are people out there that need to make transactions for important shit, NOT FOR THE PURPOSE OF SPENDING $100's ON FUCKING CAT PICTURES!!!!

WHAT AGE ARE YOU????? 5?????

xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

This really is the best timeline

FUCKING FUCKS AND YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE NORMIES?!?!?!?!?!?!

YOU ARE THE NORMIES!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How can i get a cryptokitty? I want to be rich too

I buy my catpictures with IOTA, making your IOTA transactions faster

Put your finger in your assholed and shout "ETHEREUM PLATFORM FAILS WITH A FUCKING DIGITAL CAT MARKETPLACE"

How do you make money on this, just get one, set a price and hope some idiot buys it at that ridiculous price?

It's futile to try to herd cats & catholders.

Basically yeah

it's just like trading crypto!

The cartoon cat bubble is about to burst

t. Every Wall Street boomer talking head on TV that doesn't "get it"

Even though they state in their FAQ that it's definitely not, they're "collector's items". Can't see anyone collecting these unless it sees some actual game content.

How much for that cat, OP?
I will give you 0.4 BTC

STOP SENDING MONEY ALL MY CAT BREEDINGS ARE TIMING OUT

There are actually games that do the exact same shit with cats, Neko Atsume, but it actually has a game attached to it. They could have easily just copied that with crypto. Instead, they went with this 0 effort money grab for retarded speculators.

link to this shit. it sound hilarious and i want in

:3 two buns in the oven

amazing

>cheapest shitcats now going for $25

What a tim to be alive.

What did you just say? 1 cat with 2 kitties?

WHAT FUCKING COIN IS THIS AND HOW DO I GET ON BOARD