drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofkJLPdB4os&feature=youtu.be&t=40s
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Bow_and_Arrow#The_Arrows
pastebin.com/hp0G5chg
youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So I know when I get to the Jump, what do I need to take to reenact youtube.com/watch?v=ofkJLPdB4os&feature=youtu.be&t=40s ?

You can farm Humanity from Rats.
I am not sure why.
But bring her lots of Rats or Humanities from the Rats.

A different jump. That's Kamen Rider Decade in the AR World version of Kamen Rider Hibiki. Decade and Hibiki aren't in the Neo-Heisei period, the jump doesn't cover them.

How does preparing spells work in D&D jumps?

well shit. Good to know.

Rats are more human than any human!
The time of humans is past, and soon rats shall replace them!
BEGIN THE VERMIN UPRISING

Jumpers!

What kind of self inflicted drawbacks for no CP have you put upon yourself?

After my 5th jump, three more cosmic warehouse keys spawn on each world
In the hands of people who are not my friends

Sewer rats have humanity because they eat human corpses.

Anyway, you have to talk Quelaag into trusting you first. Once that's handled, you can start fixing up Quelaan without hurting anyone.

>tfw the thread dies just as you hit post
>tfw phone, so posting is already a chore

After we got the ability to turn into a box, the kids could not stop groaning at the fox in a box jokes.

And on that note, I non companion befriended one of those Earthen Peak hammer dudes. Named him Big Green.
I gave him a dagger, and told him to close his eyes while running forward at people.
Using portals, I convinced him that he had unlocked the ancient martial art of, "Lahgstaab!"

I'm going to miss that guy...
He was cool.

How does preparing spells work in D&D?

You cast most of the spell ahead of time and then release it later, sorcerers do this reflexively.
Good for preserving mana if you already know other magic systems.

Yeah, it's a shame. Hibiki was always one of the cooler Riders, even if production issues kind of screwed it up halfway through. Defeating creatures of Japanese folklore using the power of rock and roll is a neat idea. Also, Hibiki has what is to this day is still my favorite final form of any Rider.

Not sure if this is what you had in mind, but I never allow myself to look at the wiki/source material while doing the build. Only after, to see how badly I misjudged things.

Annoyingly, poorly, and inconsistently.

That counts.
That is honestly one hell of a drawback. So many Jumps have to summarize to avoid rambling and thus a lot can be misinterpreted without context.

But it does make things chaotic, so that fun.

Intradasting.
I sort of do that if the jump itself is written in a manner that I can understand it.
If I have to use the wiki to understand the setting though, I fluff the tales as if my Jumper only has as much meta knowledge as I had when I left earth.

Is there a text version of Railgun somewhere? This thing is hurting my eyes.

Not that I'm aware of. You have to zoom in a fair bit if you want to read it easier. Yes that does make it harder to go from one description to another but it's the best option right now.

Hurt it back.

Do the spellbooks purchasable in the Dragonjump add to the spells that a wizard would have in their spellbook from their levels?

Yes, they're additional spells.

user from last thread asking about Stands here, should I just grab Blue Oyster Cult, or is it more worth it to make my own?

If you picked up hamon/ripple you can channel it through water so it would be a nice combo.
Other than that, I had no idea just make something fabulous.

Make your own, all of Jojoanon's stands are way underpowered for the setting.

Yeah right, Blue Oyster Cult Requiem is completely solid.

Plum Juggler seems pretty alright. No major downside I can see.

Do the copies made with Self Duplication from Teen Titans have copies of your gear at the same reduced level of power?

There are no underpowered stands, only unimaginative wielders.

>Cheap Trick

>inb4 Hermit Purple

Hermit Purple was super powerful, though.

This is looking good. I'm only half-awake though, so if there's any ohnoes, I'll have missed them. You've got a nice range high-tech goodies, too.

Yeah, but that's not what the memes would have you believe.

I'm trying to remember, was there a Third Option?

>Purple vines are super powerful

This. If you can't cheese the fuck out of Blue Oyster Cult, you probably should just not get a Stand.

Where the heck am I gonna get it Requiem? Should I just go to Morioh like, right after DIO dies?

Considering my plan is to save Kakyoin, Iggy, and Avdol by ganking Vanilla Ice anyway.

You scratch yourself with the arrow a second time.

>Clairvoyance and spiky combat tentacles are weak.

Not in Dark Souls 1. There are 3 variants in 2 I believe, and also in 3.

That would mean buying it in the first place, and I liked the Red Stone of Aja too much to give up.

So I gotta find one first. Anyone got the list of who has which? I heard there were six of them.

It's very weak clairvoyance, and the vines are basically just whips.

The wiki is your friend: jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Bow_and_Arrow#The_Arrows

BOC is the shit. Both stand and the band.

And I may or may not have accidentally created an interdimensional Blue Oyster Cult and become it's dual faced God.

I swear I only use it for good purposes.But also fucking badass ones too.

Even weak clairvoyance is still very powerful. And the vines were spiky whips that moved as he willed them to and could channel Hamon.

>there's one just sitting there in DIO's mansion
>Polnareff has one he got in Egypt

I feel dumb now.

Oh wait, there's actually 4. Spoilers.

1 - You kindle the first flame, perpetuating the cycle eternal.

2 - Consume the first flame and usher in an Age of Dark with yourself as Lord of Hollows.

3 - You and the Firekeeper team up to make sure the First Flame goes out for good, leaving the two of you in the darkness, alone but for each other.

4 - 3, except you betray the Firekeeper out of fear and kill her, crushing her skull to try and salvage the First Flame at the last moment and failing, leaving you alone. This one is pure fucking evil scum tier, so bad they don't even give you an achievement for being this shitty, unlike all the other endings.

WHOA OH THEY SAY HE'S GOT TO GO

"Rinji news o moshiagemasu.
Rinji news o moshiagemasu.
Godzilla ga Ginza houmen e mukatte imasu.
Daishikyuu hinan shite kudasai.
Daishikyuu hinan shite kudasai."

Meanwhile Banner smiles awkwardly in the background, this discussion of a giant rage-monster created by a nuclear weapon hitting a bit too close to home.

Anyone mind giving me some pro-tips and tricks for using Judas Priest well? Doesn't seem like there's anything for me to do other than improve my situational awareness and becoming a better fighter in terms of making use of British Steel.

It gets even worse when I make him fight Godzilla in an empty city as I record it for posterity and dosh.

He was quite peeved.

So what do I need to do to be able to make wizarding society not so stupid?
▶▶▶
▶▶▶

A fucking miracle.

Does being a Bender in either Avatar jump grant an awareness of that element, or the capacity to develop one?

Become incredibly skilled at vehicular combat? Heck if I know.

Introduce technology by force, via hilarious applications of SWAT teams. Because killing the dark lord dead from a mile away is hilarious.

Social Engineering Perks out the wazoo and a lot of time.

Educate them?
Most wizardfolk never seem to bother with any type of education beyond memorizing how to perform spells and make potions, and about the theories behind the magic.

If they were taught how to think rationally and logically, that would surely help.

>If they were taught how to think rationally and logically, that would surely help.

I think that is asking far too much of these idiots. They don't even know what toilet paper is for.

In ten years? You basically have to take over the whole shebang, with an iron fist far stronger than Voldemort's (who quite frankly sucked at it), and institute sweeping changes by force.

You can still be a "benevolant dictator" if you want, but the wizarding world is too firmly planted up its own ass to be fixed by anything other than forced social change, unless you had a lot longer than the mere ten years you get for it.

Meow.

Awareness. You can already presumably manipulate it.

Well, here we have it. the short, brutal life of Jumper 1134209 who was flung face first into his doom.

pastebin.com/hp0G5chg

And that will teach me not to put greater care into which universes I pick for a scenario like that.

Does the restriction on storing live people count if you use Harry Potter style animate to inanimate transfiguration (i.e., turn them into a doll or something)? Same goes for D&D magic system (polymorph, polymorph any object, flesh to stone, etc.)

Damn.
I think that's the fastest the thread's ever killed a Jumper by throwing them at a setting.
Just. Damn.

If they stay sapient, it counts. If they don't, can you guarantee they'll be able to reclaim their sapience when reanimated/restored in an entirely different world?

>if they stay sapient it counts.
That's good news.
>If they don't
How does that work, exactly? Far as I'm aware, you don't have to kill someone to transfigure them into an inanimate object under the HP magic system. Same for the D&D system, so I suppose, they retain their sapience even when they're inanimate. Same for being transformed into a statue, I suppose.

To be fair I think SCP had more votes overall, he just got screwed by RNG.

>tfw you first hear Arthur Weasley ask the function of a rubber duck

"It's... a marital aid. It was made to help women masturbate, Arthur. But people were too embarrassed to tell their children that and so it became a bath toy."

I'm not allowed to talk to Arthur anymore.

Part of me feels disappointed in you for trolling Mr. Weasley, but another part of me has it's sides in orbit right now.

It is a culture steeped towards the idea that magic is inherently superior to anything muggles have, and are so utterly divorced from the world at large even the eccentrics who study it are...well just look at Mr. Weasley. You are trying to dig down into an ocean of ignorance with an ice pick.

My personal suggestion is to add an unstoppable tide of change into their culture(s) that leave them with no other options but to accept a new world view. Some people have taken measures to isolate the magic granting strand of DNA and imprint it onto the world at large through viruses or other means while blowing the lid on magic via social/mass media. I'd suggest this as this would definitely be the level of needed impetus to get the ball rolling. Conflicts will occur to be sure, but that is necessary for change.

Despite your distinct lack of a nose, you are an amusing fellow. 10 points to Nonosendor.

If Hedwig is amused, then I've done the thing rightly.

who is this semen devil?

"Oh. What's masturbation?"

What is she from?

It looks like a succubus (male).

> Implying wizards don't masturbate.
> Implying Arthur doesn't stand in the bathroom later that night, staring at a rubber duck and trying to figure out how this works.

>Succubus male
An incubus?
As long as it's cute it doesn't matter.

I could show you...
youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM

Lilith from Monster Musume.

Lilith, from MonMusu.

No, she's female.

Kon is the only redeeming quality of Tokyo Ravens.
Her fluffy power is what compelled me to watch it.

yeah, the second SCP vote came in after I said "eh, fuck it, I'll just roll"

I am using SCP as the first jump for my next attempt with a slightly different premise, which I'll be posting shortly.

Pretty sure it's not.
I would recognize that one.

>mfw this is literally what would happen if Harry Potter became a professor

Son of a bitch. Good thing he became a wizard cop.

Whichever one could you mean, noble user?

I dunnok man. They're super old-fashioned

Still lacks intro and outro
Need a 100 perk for Drop-in
Just realized i have to mention the mandatory drawbacks for hunters and ayylmaos
Just thougth of a 100 perk for drop-ins like noticing weird stuff on disguises and basically easier ayylmaodetection

Balance as I see works like this

Aliens are inhuman thus will be hunted regularly, and have no normal perks.
As tradeoff, they have discounts in all build-ayy-lmao perk thingies.

Hunters have to go along gantz or die, as source material,
but get 3 free weapons, and discounts on all other.

Drop-in get no free wepons, and must buy ayy-lmao traits at full price
As long as they lay low, they have no danger of hunter/hunted situations

Probably foregetting something but I got stuff to do.

I'll come back to check on the assured shitstorm.

>I'll come back to check on the assured shitstorm.
Don't drop and run, you cloistered faggot. All that does is make things worse. If you're going to drop a fucking jump, stick around to field questions.

Plum Juggler, Blue Oyster Cult seem fine to me.

We woulda had good replacements for Judas Priest and the Explorer Stand if, y'know, we hadn't all collectively dicked on JoJo.

Jojoanon being a thin-skinned faggot is her own fault.

I like that the thin-skinned thing is your new meme. I'm not sure why I like it, maybe it's just the variety. All the same, thanks for coming up with new material.

I want to be a Regenerator Mayor....

Ah yes, everybody else shitstorming because of a guy who deliberately obfuscated Brutus' words is totally not at fault, amirite?