Vechain(VEN)

>88 Hours to launch, and this coin is going into the stratosphere

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/936626236968849408

youtube.com/watch?v=e-Wc1opgvAM

>Already using the product. Not: waiting on PoC or future use case ($CVC)

>A leadership team with stellar corporate experience and previous success. Not: the first business project with inexperienced leaders. ($GVT, $POWR)

>An existing corporation that preceded them. (In other words, there was previous business momentum.) Not: "Oh let’s start a company to house this idea." ($SC, $GNT)

>They are a corporate developer with skin in the game. Not: community developers doing a passion project. ($PART, $BLK)

>They have backing of a major business player in PwC. Not: trying to go it alone and not plugged in to how business really gets done. (Many.) 5: Running on own blockchain. Not: dependent upon community backed ?

>Have a hardware component and patents to expand value. Not: "muh-blockchain will save us!" (Basically everyone else.)

>Have working tech. Not: "it's gonna be so cool when we build this thing." ($POWR, $GNT, $SC)

This coin will be $3 by EOY screncap this, trading at $.45 at this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just giving a heads up, before this takes off like IOTA, thank me later

Do your own reasearch. This coin has a market cap of 228 million atm, because CMC is listing a wrong amount at circulating supply.

As of their statement:

As most of you may know that we contacted CoinmarketCap regarding the circulating supply and total supply of VeChian Token(VEN).
On behalf of VeChain Foundation, I would like to clarify the following information to VeChain community, as of 13th October 2017:
Public token sale: 410,000,000 VEN; Private token sale: 90,000,000 VEN; Enterprise investors: 128,512,100 VEN (total 230,000,000 VEN); Token burned: 132,837,366 VEN; Team:50,000,000 VEN (locked); On-going Operation: 220,000,000 VEN (locked)
Circulating Supply: 410,000,000+90,000,000+128,512,100-132,837,366=495,674,734 VEN
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 (original total supply) - 132,837,366 (burned) = 867,162,634 VEN

So 495,674,734 * $0,46 = 228 million.

If it will be at $3 by EOY then it would have an MCAP of 1.5 billion. NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

>$3 by end of the year

based on what?

Already up 80% from buying a week ago or so bought on a whim but i see this as a definite sell the news type play

Can easily see it surpassing WTC if PoW/PoS or something similar to masternodes is on the table

This is the same argument everyone made w iota. Iota is now pushing $3 based only on partnerships and the tech is still unproven. Vechain has bug potential. Market cap argument speaks to scarcity but not how a typical buyer values an asset. People don't give a shit about market cap. They care about asset price. No one checks cmc before every trade

bump, worth buying?

If you woulda bought an hour ago, woulda gone up almost 10%, this is still 3.5 days away from the announcement. Just be patient

yes, pretty solid investment. bought in at 30 last month. comfy hodl with lots of announcements and news to come. very well connected and many business partnerships with major brands and companies.

>48 hours to launch

It looks like it will be rebranded

Ya, this is going to be big.

>tfw accumulating on coss

What exchange is this on?

coss

I've been accumulating VEN over the last month or so.

I didn't feel this confident about a coin since I bought ANS at $4.00

Rebranding + migration to their own blockchain and staking on the way

Get the fuck in here Veeky Forums

I'm praying for a miracle daddy

There is a reason you don't see this coin being shilled constantly here btw

VeChain is actually a solid project with tons of future potential, it solves real world problems from food and auto industries to luxury goods.

Acquire it and hold for maximum comfort.

It's also available on Binance

Waltonchain has national china officals, international VC investor's interested in Walton read there newest tweet also box mining video, Walton is dash hybrid

>falling for the Walton meme, desparetly trying to get rid of your bags shitposting in every thread

been buying since 1 USD haven't sold shit have many masternodes, I have 100k plus in profits, hahaha

that bit isn't fake news either go check waltons twitter go talk to chinese ppl they will tell you VEN is just marketed heavy

ven isn't a bad coin or scam but walton will be the top RFID coin , don't believe VEN will be top because Korean Jew says so , DYOR

Omfg stop delete this damn thread I need to accumulate more go buy link or something

Ven is being rebranded to VET. Anyone who owns VEN will have it swapped out for VET at a 1:1 ratio.

To VET means to inspect, verify, and validate. This is why they chose this particular acronym.

Apotheosis means the highest point in development of something. In our case, Apotheosis means ascension into the Heavens (Vechain's blockchain) from the Ether(eum network).