Power Armour Pictures

I need pictures of power armour Veeky Forums. Ideally, they'd look sort of like a suit of plate armour, but huge.

Is armor from 40k ok?

Probably better to avoid it to get some fresh circulation in here--but realistically, saying "no," runs the risk of the thread straight-up dying.

I'm less a fan of the big bulky power armor and more the Metal Gear Solid-styled muscle suits with their own protection that you can then put plates, plate carriers, or webbing over.

These guys make it look really fucking good.

Man I love space marine armor when it's huge and chunky looking. Really emphasizes the "walking tank" thing.

As payment for posting another spess muhreen I'll blow through the rest of my folder and dump any powerarmor I find

I think I've got about 2-4 more. I thought I had a lot more armors, it comes up in my games quite often.

That's it for me

More, lots more.

Ah god,the Glitter boys!
The HairMetal band of Power Armors!

Oh my... What could be in this crate?

What is the fundamental difference between a battlesuit and power armour?

Usually battlesuit refers to "exo-suits" or the Tau stuff: Basically it's the step up scalewise from Power-Armour.

With the latter you're basically doing all the moving in a shell that fits your body. Sure you might be a foot taller between the leg reinforcements and the helmet, but overall it's intuitive and fully done for you: It's "you" with power-assist.

Battlesuits might have your body fully enclosed in a very small cockpit; maybe your legs fit into the thighs, maybe your arms stick into the shoulders, but it's a much more vehicular affair; you PILOT a suit, and if it loses a hand, chances are you didn't.

something like this?

varia pharah is hottest pharah short of naked pharah.

I'm honestly really disappointed they didn't give her an actual skin like that.

Why did you reply to me?

Its such a good visual design, shame the later devs messed it up.

Injan skin best skin

>I need pictures of power armour Veeky Forums. Ideally, they'd look sort of like a suit of plate armour, but huge.

Escaflowne's guymelefs Literally giant, analogue power armour, powered by a crystalized dragon heart.

There is a picture of a native tribe in boats with wooden helmets and muskets.

I would love to see those guys give the 40k Space Marine treatment.

Tlingit is the tribe your thinking of.