Filename Thread?

Filename Thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/iwaki-sogo-high-school-okurie/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Cyberpunk#Circumventing_surveillance.2C_in_Meatspace:
youtube.com/watch?v=_8rkcJ5sYDI&list=PL46NnZF5rkhehGRuhnGUI0phBmYmFposP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting that gif of a fencer running away from a guy swinging around a two handed sword.

Well, It doesn't have a filename, and it's a little edited, but I think this is what you're talking about.

I think you missed a step there.

>Lich is fed up by kids ruining his garden.

New player tries a drop from high level invader.

Sauce?

At least until the first time you get a group of GOOD players.

I don't get it.

Is this the Slavic version of the Annoying Devil?

Someone post the one of him taping the couple making out's heads together

Real life. mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/iwaki-sogo-high-school-okurie/

I know it's not very Veeky Forums, but I still get a kick out of it.

Tactical snacking.

>It's consoles then?

>Surgeon Simulator
>'how can it be this hard to pick up a fucking hammer?', the game
>8 second surgery
Technomancers shouldn't be allowed to play video games.

The image was much better without the exceptionally shitty writing on it.

So how they become technomancers then?

Aren't they born with it?

If we knew, do you think we'd be spending time and money kidnapping and vivisecting them to figure out how to mass-produce more?

Sauce? This is good.

romance of the three kingdoms.

You'll have to buy it.

Is it a movie or a tv series?

I loved the romance of the three kingdoms moba 8 or so years ago.

I've yet to see another 3 team based moba..

>3 team based moba
They generaly shit and unbalanced. 3 team anything in session environment is shit and unbalanced.

yes, because 2 teams can gang up, but opens up chances for betrayal
>Hey team 3, how about we team up on team one?
>Good idea
>pull out halfway through and attack team 3 while they don't have anyone defending our shared border.

Also TF:C had 3 and 4 team based modes, and I always really enjoyed them.

tv series.

Source?

Shit, that's scary

Why don't you try Google? Type in "three headed frog" maybe? You can do it by yourself, I belive in you.

>not ProjectJunebug.gif

You had one job, user...

>but I still get a kick out of it.

Isn't this from Robbaz's surgeon simulator video?

Weston-Super-mare, a small city of less than 2 million people in the south-west of UK, britain.

That's Ukrainian minimarket, by the way.

They see you, but they don't notice you.

More like CHIM.

I still can't see if he's laughing or crying.

Not crying, but IIRC he had a mental breakdown.

He's crying. It apparently happened alot on set as almost all of his "scenes" were green roomed rather than actual acting with other actors. Apparently everyone generally disliked working on set. Martin freeman walked around with a middle finger as much as possible on set just so they couldn't have "behind the scenes" or "gag reels" he disliked the whole thing so much.

You know, user, if you have to explain it every time, you should accept that it's really just you projecting really hard and telling a shit joke.

Hey, I wasn't the guy who posted that picture.
If you're interested what's that about, it's a technique against facial recognition algorithms.
Check out "anti-surveillance fashion", if you're interested in that topic.
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Cyberpunk#Circumventing_surveillance.2C_in_Meatspace:

My bad. The guy who posted it explained it with the exact same wording before, and spent a while shitposting about how girls must hate all of us.

Old and unfunny

I know it's somehow connected to CoC, but could you explain how TWOLEGS originated?

Corrupted meme.

Says the person posting in a filename thread.

Thanks

Holy shit I'm crying

To be fair, I do hate all of you, guys. I just keep coming back.
It's like I'm in abusive relationship with Veeky Forums, saying things like "He's a good guy! He doesn't beat me as hard anymore! He has changed!", only replace "beat me" with "shitpost" and "he" with "Veeky Forums" in that sentence.

Never change.

Don't lie to the man.
>youtube.com/watch?v=_8rkcJ5sYDI&list=PL46NnZF5rkhehGRuhnGUI0phBmYmFposP

Underated

ROFL'd and saved
I post things that are _only_ unfunny, constntly trying to come up with new filenames

Disregard the link. I was going to post in that thread, changed my mind, and forgot to clear the text field.

Now in better quality

Beautiful.

> Ukrainian
I don't think so. Not any more, at least.

> How women see the poster

>not knowing america's rousing the UN to encircle russia
>not knowing russia has more sanction than north korea and china combined because of that
>not knowing we'll see a live televised talk where we actually see putin apologizing to the world and ukraine in general while suffering ministrokes from anger

Wasn't that just for the bit set in Bag End, where there was really heavy green-screening? I remember reading that the rest of the crew made an effort to cheer him up after they were done with that part, and he said that he felt better about the rest of it.

">Apparently everyone generally disliked working on set"
Didn't like because, what, they didn't want to do "The Hobbit" or because they had to green-screen so much or was the working conditions bad?

never gets old.

God damn it! Well, first time trying to quote someone so at least I know how to do it now properly next time...

Really? Citation please.