I just broke even with 10 cats left, so now it's all profit

Its actually unreal how easy it is

Whats your strat?

what coin is this

cryptokitties

You can get some cheap starter kitties here:
cryptokitties.co/profile/0x7ec915b8d3ffee3deaae5aa90def8ad826d2e110
Lots of swift Gen 3s for cheap.
You can probably resell a lot of them for profit. I just don't have time.

where do I buy a cat?

ya whats a good strategy for getting good kittens or for being able to not lose money

I started by sorting by cheapest and buying the lowest gen and fastest cooldown on page 3/4 (not even worth trying to get the best deals, bots will snipe you)
Then I breed them, sell the sires right away for the same price I bought. When the kitties pop out, I breed mom with mom and kitty with kitty and sell the new sires out of these couplings
If you follow me, at this point we're already talking 50% profit (minus dev cut and mining fees, which actually takes a fair bit of it with the cheapest cats)
Now that I've made decent profit from that I'm starting to buy gen 2 and 3 cats. You can filter by gen by typing "gen:" in the search field. Feels slightly insane paying $100 per cat when the whole thing is bound to collapse in days if not hours, but fuck it. I put $40 in this with the mindset I didn't give a fuck if I lose my principal.

Wait, are they actually selling a digital pet for even more than 1 eth?

I can't believe this is actually happening rn.

What fucking time line are we living in WHERE FUCKING CATS ARE BEING SOLD AND BREED FOR VIRTUAL MEME COINS!!!!

and fucking expensive too, gen0 is multiple fucking ethereum

theyre gonna be worth 10ETH min soon..better to get in now and invest in these like you invest in shitcoins. same appeal basically. I've already sold one gen0 which I bought for 2ETH yesterday at 9ETH today. Wow. This shit is too easy.

What the fuck? I thought it was a coin?

Daily reminder, this shit even if stupid will last at least 1-2 months period, similar to Pokemon GO. Get in early and profit. Then get out.

THIS IS OFFICIALY THE BEST TIMELINE

I don't think it'll last the week without a huge crash. We see an exponential rise in prices as FOMO compounds with network congestion, but that same network congestion will prevent further adoption very quick.

>fucking kittens clog the ETH network
why is this shit worth nearly 500USD again ?

ETH. seriously, how can anyone still be holding this shitcoin. it's literal only purpose is so tards can buy other shitcoins. lmao

Because they're cute. Also supply and demand.

this, i don't even. wtf lmao.

We've got at least 2 days of literal 500% daily profits I cannot comprehend how biztards are shilling shitcoins while this thing literally prints money

jesus is this a good coin lads???

Dude. Someone bought a founder cat for 66 Eth.

One rare founder cat was for ~130eth I think.

how do i get started

You guys are seriously retarded

>I just don't have time

Lol, OK bro.

So... what if this isn't a bubble but just an alternative form of fine art? Eh, so if rich people buy this shit for thousands they'd rather just hold it and sell for a loss right? So if they all do that collectively then the prices for rare cats stays high

you can buy a real pure breed cat for that money

But it won't live for all of eternity on a public blockchain.

Why are you even bothering to argue this not being a bubble?

Over a 100 ETH for a shitty cat. Think of this as a new memetastic way of money laundering and hoarding wealth. What's the government going to do, seize your kitty?

Its a joke, just breed few cats, give them dank names and pimp them around for ETH.

Just have fun.

Adopting a downie kid and having it cry in court when they try take her 100 ETH tamagotchi is the most novel method of tax evasion conceivable.

adopting some one elses RETARDED offspring
no excuse in the world makes up for this cuckery

Dude its like a pet dog and I can drown it and put the profits into my real kids after my tax evasion. Short downies and put the profits in your own kids.

Is it too late to buy now? is it worth it buying a cheep one?

you can't buy now anyways, ether mempool is full.

Who knows yesterday the cheapest went for .005 today the cheapest is .06 you do the math

I hope you die, you disgusting piece of shit.

Is the only way to get the first one, to buy it from someone else?

soyboy argument right here

bruh

if anything it's a magafag argument

gumtree, or at a petshop.

Whats wrong? Have your parents condemned you to look after your retarded brother after they kick the bucket?

>Onsale now! Cheapest gen 2 in the game!

waiting for the crash or for clone projects

Wow and I thought rare pepe's were delusional enough. This takes things to a whole new level.

A competitor for the USD. Kitties.

You heard it here on Veeky Forums first guys...

Economists are going to be turning in their graves. How dare 'the people', have as much freedom as this?

Is this bullshit why my transfer of 10 eth is taking for fucking ever?

That's idea for clone project though. Rare pepe. It will happen.

No breeding CD!

can be instadly be put on the Siring market for 0.1 eth

Gen 0 = 3.3 Eth
Gen 1 = 0.7 Eth
Gen 2 = 0.4-0.5

Mine = 0.288!

because turns out none of these networks really scale.

The kind that makes you rich. It's so fucking stupid right now and it's been this way for the past three days. You don't even have to fucking think or be good at trading, just buy the lowest-generation cat you can afford (fast CD is a bonus but not mandatory, the kids will have full speed for their gen anyway) and make back what you paid in minutes or hours at worst from selling the offspring.

Rare pepes came first.

I've made about 10x my money on these fucking cats

and i keep breeding more

this is fucking incredible

On blockchain? Didn't hear about it.

Look up pepecash and rarepepewallet.

>tfw every fucking action times out
This is getting tedious you guys.

rarepepewallet.com
It runs on XCP.

do people buy cats quickly
whats your strat?

Add more gwei 10~14 Is usually enough. Also clear your pending transactions on mew.

Thank god, finally a good app without a fucking ICO. When this bubble bursts you will still have all the money you made since you dont have to keep them in KittyTokens or whatever to purchase cats like every other garbage excuse for a dapp.

Awesome.
Still the best use case ETH has seen yet.

FUCK WORK
I NEED TO INVEST NOW REEEEEEEE

Selling/Siring - make an offer

Gen 2 - Snappy - Gold/Scarlet/Peach/Cymric
Gen 3 - Swift - Scarlet/Gold Virgin
Gen 5 - Snappy - Scarlet/Chartreux
Gen 6 - Snappy - Emeraldgreen/Scarlet/Cymric Virgin

Feels like the market is slowing down. Prices seem to be going up but not many buyers. I think this is about to go down hard.

Veeky Forums please help me

this site will never fucking work for me I'm so confused I want a fucking feline

Is there a how to use this tutorial somewhere or can one of you just tell me.

fml

It's actually the complete opposite... the eth network is so fucking clogged from mass kitty transactions that no one can buy or sell without huge pain right now...

This thread is strangely relevant to me. I have two cats, and in the past when I was suicidal I used to keep going because I knew if I shot myself my cats would end up with some fucking loser moron who would probably adopt them out separately.

I've just got this Gen 3 Swift Cat, how do i break even guys? Got only one cat

You sire another gen 3 cat with it. How much did you pay?

buy a cheap cat, breed them, sell the originals repeat until rich... alternatively hold the gen3 for a few more days because low gen has been rising exponentially

post cat pics

Check attributes on here: cryptokittydex.com/cattributes

Search on the market for any rare attributes it has, and price yours accordingly. Gen 3's are worth a decent amount

Paid around 0.327 eth for it. What are the rates of siring these gen 3 cats?

how much time does it usually take from the moment you place an order till it gets processed?

used 30 Gas, mine took a couple of seconds

Haha okay retard

itt money lau ndering

I only have about 0.3 etc, can I still get 2 cats and breed them?

Pls, put your money in something worthy
Investing in digital kitties is below human dignity. I dont mind if you think they're super cool and wanna genuinely play with them, but getting into just for the money is disgusting

fuck off pajeet

How long will this bubblr last?
fag

>bubble

You don't know what the term means

You probably never once bought items on kingdom of loathing and sold them for 1000x.

You do realise, these kitties are the reason BTC and all alts are tanking now, right?

I don't care I have nothing invested in thrm

Let me rephrase that, I only have 0.3 etc to waste.

How do I get into this shit?

Someone answer me please...

I kinda don't want to be pulling my hair over $4000 or so USD.

This might be the dumbest thing known to crypto.
They keep saying this is a game yet all I see is virtual cats being sold for crypto.

Guyz, I genuinely wanna help you. These kitties have so many redflags:
1. Nothing to back the price;
2. The thing had been on for days before it reached Veeky Forums;
3. Outrageously big prices for cats;
4. Tx clogging;
5. Larpers claiming they do x10 with this.

The bubble is about to burst.
I wonder, why mods delete pnd threads, but leave cryptokitties be

>Is my CryptoKitty a dame or a sire? A boy or a girl? A dad or a mom?

>It’s the 21st century; let’s ease up on the labels.
>Every CryptoKitty can play the role of Dame (i.e. mother) or Sire (i.e. father). However, a CryptoKitty can only be one at a time. For example, your Dame can’t Sire while they’re expecting—and vice versa.
soy influence