THAT
FEEL

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

I FEEL LIKE MY LIFE IS FLASH CRASHING, HEALTH, MY MENTAL HEALTH

SET ALERTS ON BLOCKFOLIO BUT THEN END UP KEEP CHECKING CHARTS ANYWAY AHHHHHHH

I've been like this for two years

It never ends

I just want to fucking cash out already

The ride never ends, does it? We're stuck in Limbo now, the only way out is to make it so big we can actually afford to retire and finally throw that ring into Mordor.

Are you bald already? How is your sleep?

I have thick hair, and am 22. I'll probably never go bald, it's not in my family. But I'm still losing my fucking mind.

I stay up until 5 am most nights. I dropped out of college. All I do is refresh biz and look at charts.

what if you cant make it big and the nightmare haunts you for the rest of your life?

what's your status, gains, how many neet bux?
Dude I think most of you are on a very thin rope. If you have 300k+ and you still keep it in fucking bitcoin you gotta be retarded. What if somebody hacks your exchange? What if it gets a major blow from govt?

Well then that's just the way it's going to be, not much else to say.

Let's take a look on the reasons I keep doing it though. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty dissatisfied with the "normie" side of my life. Had I been doing something that truly makes me fulfilled AND make money doing it, I'd probably no longer trade shitcoins, or at least no longer be so anxious about it. But that's currently not an option. I'm actually pretty idealistic/traditionalist in my attitudes, I don't care about Lambos and whatnot. But I'm a hard realist about one thing - I need money to buy freedom, to pay the Kike ransom to no longer be a slave of the system and actually do what I want on my own terms and my own schedules. I know I won't be happy with the normie work cycle, so there's currently no other way out. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

realise that it doesnt help whatsoever unless your a daytrader

A friend of mine is sitting on 600k, can't bring himself to cash out cause of taxes.

You got a wife, gf? I have a gf. I'd go full in (50k) but I havent done it yet because I'm afraid if I fuck it up we'll never be able to buy our place without a mortgage. If I were single I'd just an hero.

I have about $50k total.

Nope, I don't, so congrats, I'm genuinely happy for you. Good luck with getting your own place, that's awesome. I'm not going to an hero though, I'll keep pushing and see where it goes. Never give up.

who the fuck would cash out at 600k

I'm putting 10k on binance today and go full LINK/ARK/XLM. Hope I'm not gonna regret it in 6 months.

Feels weird to send your 3 month salary to some stupid exchange lol.

Pay your god damn taxes.

Man im loving the charts today. Bitcoin actually just went down on a curve a normal fucking curve. Could we be out of the bubble now?

what an idiot

>tfw you hear the cryptowat.ch alert noise

who the fuck keeps 600 000 USD cryptos on some shady exchange