Horizon State Daily Thread

Tell me one reason why you haven't bought HST yet, other than 'not listed on muh big exchange in december'.

>Small Market Cap of 12m$, Total Supply 48m$, Circulating Supply 31m$

>EtherDelta, Cryptopia, KuCoin, Livecoin Exchanges

UN Partnership Confirmed:

medium.com/horizonstate/united-nations-igo-joins-forces-with-horizon-state-to-accelerate-sdg-innovation-38bd9f8f54d0

SAP Partnership since September:
sap.com/index.html

marketwatch.com/investing/stock/sap

Interview With One Of The Biggest Youtubers Of Crypto [x]:
youtube.com/watch?v=DvytGUls_bw

Working Platform and Unique Token Mechanics done [x]:

medium.com/horizonstate/horizon-state-token-mechanics-104af1dd26bd

Team/Developer/CEO that always responds to any kind of FUD on Telegram [x]

Icredibly Positive And Encouraging Community [x]

It's like you don't want to be rich user, before you FUD here, answer me this. Which other company in past and right now has so much shit done and CAME OUT OF ICE 2 WEEKS AGO. NONE, YOU ARE LITERARY MISSING A ROCKET TO MOON. + There were a lot more good hints and positive news on Telegram.

I don't know what you people are thinking, the only answer you have left is 'it's not on Binance'.

Well go fuck yourself if you don't buy below 1$, because the second this is going on Binance you are going to miss it.

It's just the beginning, the CEO himself stated on telegram that this is only a very, very, very early beginning. Now please prove me wrong you retards, I don't know what else I should point out to you. There is currently not a single project as undervalued as Horizon State, which you can back up with FACTS and what they have already achieved.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/937616872983248896
kucoin.com/#/trade/HST-BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

waiting for it to dip again, this and gvt are great for swing trading. i passed on it yesterday and now im regretting it :(

i like supporting australian projects though

Stop shilling it bro, let people find and research it. Good coins shouldn't turn into p&d from the armies of FOMOing retards like LINKers.

user as much as I've missed swing trading this thing and held through dips, I have a fear that this time is different. I'm trying to look at it objectively and sell myself, but before this project worked on hype and shills. Now it's confirmed and I fear that this might not dip anymore.

I don't think people are going to sell this down anymore. The news are out, and the fake hype is gone. This is now the reality and not just a moment of hype, not to mention there is a lot more to come.

No excuse to not hold some HST for the next 1-2 months. It's a 12M mc coin with amazing partnerships, real world use, a product... It's on Kucoin.... Once it hits Binance / Bittrex in January after the rest of the partnerships are released it's going to blast off

But no, people are going to cry and FOMO one month from now why they didn't buy now.

how do i buy it?

>EtherDelta, Cryptopia, KuCoin, Livecoin Exchanges

Will hit big exchanges before January, if you're not holding now you'll regret it

I have the same feeling, I know they said in January.. but I got a feeling like they were delaying some things on purpose, so that the hype would not eat the tokens price completely.

They are aiming for organic growth from the bottom and not 1 week 5000% gains. Which is of course better few months down the line, as it will grow exponentially and not snap like POWR during its peak hype all around the internet.

which pairs are you trading
HST/ETH, HST/USD or HST/ETH?

Personally I did ETH.

Also, the founder of MiVote on Australia Sky News (4th December):

twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/937616872983248896

This coin is already on my list.

I will grab a bag of HST around christmas. Price will most likely dip to .0006 again, user because of lack of big exchanges and low volume. Some whales have been manipulating the price since two weeks ago.

For now, I'll trade other shitcoins to make some $.

Is kucoin shit?

No, I never had problems with it. Works perfectly fine, at least it did for me and you can deposit/withdraw any amount, without having to provide them any documents/ID.

You simply enable 2FA on and can trade as much as you want and withdraw as much as you want. So it's pretty quick.

Someone also made a 35k buying wall at 3500 sats, so this isn't really dipping anymore probably ;).

How deep are you in?

Balls deep.

That gets 10% processed and he will cancel it, watch

Volume picking up substantially, anyone expecting greater dips like in the past will be disappointed. Bigger exchanges coming soon. Current price is the floor.

Bigger exchanges aren't coming out before next year, get it around christmas before it starts mooning

Doesn't really matter right now that much if we are on bigger exchange or not. This can potentially moon before bigger exchange if more good news come out.

The bigger exchange will only be cherry on top if it happens right after some bigger good announcements, that will already moon this shit before bigger exchange.

You haven't been keeping it, co-founder and team in discussions now to engage bigger exchanges. Join the telegram.

Personally I believe there's just too much potential loss of opportunity if someone comes in and starts buying down the walls and more and more people suddenly jump in.

HST was previously run on hype of announcement and getting more community to join, now UN partnership is officially done and most of the people won't sell anymore, since there won't be post hype dissapointment.

Of course I might be wrong and this dips, but previous dips had a good reason, now there is none basically.. other than 'it dipped before'. Yes it dipped before, but it's completely different story now.

as told at pic related

Bois it's beginning to happen

Buy and sell walls are never permanent. They will be pulled out once the price moves and starts approaching those walls. You should've known this. Are you new to crypto?

>anyone expecting greater dips like in the past will be disappointed
Holders are now in happy mood because of the UN news last night.

But as you know it, things move very fast in crypto. When their holdings are stagnant for weeks or even drop, they will start selling and waiting to buy back at cheaper price. That's just how the crypto market works.

You can see in pic related that people are still setting up buy walls at around 0.0006. That means they believe that the price will get back to that price again.

>Bigger exchanges coming soon
Yes they will eventually come, but not soon. Not this month. Most possibly in January. And that's still more than 3 weeks from now. A lot of things can happen in crypto market in 3 weeks.

Turn it to BTC chart, where there is 28k wall at 3500 sat.

and it's buying wall, not selling wall. So, for now price is set at 3500 sat and up

If I have the coin on etherdelta, can I send it directly to binance once it gets listed? Assume it can get listed
I hate etherdelta and want it out from there ASAP

Because I saw this coin when it was listed on coinmarketcap in the new section and I posted it here to biz and everybody said it was a scam so I didn't participate in the ICO
so fuck this coin and fuck all of you

>being mad for not doing your own research and missing out

Great argument there buddy

Yes, but why don't you create MEW wallet and send it there?

If that is your reason of not getting it you are gonna lose out

Made a shitty kucoin just for HST

When it gets on a big exchange you are gonna have to pay at least .60

I don't see the wall that you mentioned. Seems like it's already been pulled out.

Only huge sell walls both in BTC and ETH pairing.

kucoin.com/#/trade/HST-BTC

you would have sold for a loss anyway.