How to Crypto Alt coins?

Okay I'm new to cryptos and trying to be serious but feel like a brainlet. Where do you all go for your cyrpto news?

I often check Veeky Forums because I like the speed of Veeky Forums, but to be honest I don't find a ton of good information here. I never find out about hot coins until after they have mooned.

Where do you go to find out about new ICOs, to do research on them etc? I know reddit has lots of cyrpto subreddits and if that's good let me know. I'm dedicating my life to this

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcal.com/
icodrops.com/
reddit.com/r/decred/comments/6wxueo/your_best_pitch_for_decred/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're new then don't bother. It's too late to make money in crypto and i mean that.

You really expect to make money after bitcoin and ethereum already did 10,000 fucking times their initial price?

You are too late friend. Better forget about it because otherwise you'll be asking where to buy rope in 1 month

Fucking BS you can always jump in.

Being ''too late'' is waht i thought of bitcoin in 2013.

>I never find out about hot coins until after they have mooned.
Are you retarded? We've been shilling LINK and REQ left and right the past few months here. ARK was shilled even longer. Stay poor.

Lmao dont listen to these faggots above buy link

there are others besides bitcoin and ethereum. The fact is this entire year I kept saying to myself "damn I wish I would've invested earlier". I put in a little bit of money this summer but not enough to really make a lot.

Even though I feel dumb for not investing in Bitcoin and the like sooner, I don't want to be in the same position next year if it goes up drastically again.

For the record this post was more about AltCoins than bitcoin

why LINK? why XLM? Why are they shilled so hard on here, was LTC and ETH shilled as much? I just wonder if the shilling is actually a sign they aren't good coins. How do I know?

no one can ever give me a fucking answer on these coins

ETH was shilled to all fuck, it might actually be the most shilled of all time, the newcoiners hate it though since it already mooned

just fuckk off you really think this is as easy as the anons says in this board you will get eaten by the sharks in the cryptoworld stock market is better for you

Lol, no it's not. This is only the beginning. OP, this is the time to be getting into alts. Normies have barely invested in alts yet. Just wait for Coinbase/GDAX to start adding more altcoins in the next few months. 2018 will be huge for altcoins.

I wouldn't chase moon missions. Start looking for coins with solid fundamentals, then you don't need to worry about constantly buying and selling. Reddit is probably the best source of information. Bitcointalk is alright too.

But now link gets chilled this hard. So just buy link and see green next year

No I don't think it's fucking easy I just want some damn resources. Simple shit!

What websites do you go to? How do you find out about ICOs?

Good primers on blockchain in general. I'm just asking for basic fucking information

thank you for the information. I'll check out bitcointalk.

> Start looking for coins with solid fundamentals

what did you mean by this? What does "solid fundamentals" even mean in terms of a cryptocurrency? Do you just mean speed of transaction and exchanges it is listed on?

coinmarketcal.com/
To get you started

And for ico's
icodrops.com/

Hf user

ETH mooned from the EEA, link is only being shilled by swift to fend off ripple until the blockchain meme dies

Team, if they have a working product or not, and does the service make sense to use their own blockchain instead of existing ones

I'm pretty new. I put almost 10k in Eth, Ltc, Btc, and Bch and I shitpost on Veeky Forums all day to stay sharp (i.e. make sure the market isn't about to crash). In terms of knowing which coin is going to moon next its kind of just a gamble. Just buy some shitty alts and put a limit buy way up high and see what happens. Look at neo for example.

Limit sell I mean.

user once you found a coin you like and want to keep up on its news you can use cryptopanic.com

solid fundamentals usually means a great dev team, existing product, and an active github and community. some people also consider small supply of coins as a good sign of potential mooning

The devs, the tech, the community, the value proposition. Is the github active? Does it offer anything unique or is it just another clone of Bitcoin? Is the token actually needed, or is it just another "X on the blockchain" money grab project? Is the community full of clueless noobs looking for a quick price pump, which will dissolve overnight if there's a big crash?

I recommend looking into Decred:
reddit.com/r/decred/comments/6wxueo/your_best_pitch_for_decred/

>Does it offer anything unique or is it just another clone of Bitcoin?

Dash is a literal bitcoin clone and worth almost $700.

desu, if i were you i'd go ahead and buy LTC.
Protip: Get a twitter and start following all these crypto jews that talk about their analyses. They're wrong like 50% of the time, but everyone will be sharing crypto news that could be valuable for your assets.

ok fuck face we gave you ours, now tell us where you go to get normal stock news.

I'm not some big investor I'm just a normal guy. Literally just liquidated my 401k because I'm unemployed and needed money. I'm turning to biz for advice, I don't feel I'm in a position to give advice right now