One Sheet RPG's

Post any one sheets that you think are good.
Looking for stuff to play with my group when some members cant make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

onepagedungeon.info/2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A fantasy one bit heavier on text

bimpъ

onepagedungeon.info/2016/

Bump

I kind of want more of these too. Good luck, OP.

Would be interested in seeing more too. Not one-page, but you might look into the group that made Lady Blackbird. I think they have something like 8 page games.

No BIG MUTHAFUCKIN CRAB TRUCKERS?

I was going to get to it once. I'm just going alphabetically

>no Tennis Spiders, the unofficial "kiddy version " of Mutha Fucking Crab Truckers.
Though running an late 70's/ early 80's sitcom based on crab truckers is the shit.
last time I played the guys were driving across America and fought Hippies, Nazi Bikers, and Maryland Crab coops who worked for the KGB.
>inb4 "lolrandumb get out"
We are talking about a game about 300 pound crab truckers here.

and I'm out.

If anyone has anything I haven't posted please post it.

GURPS Ultralite?

This seems glorious

THIS. IS. GLORIOUS.

more please.

I feel the best one pagers are the ones that know what they're doing and do it simply and clearly.
Too many of these just want to be "stripped down D&D but totally complete too" and end up cramming a bunch of text onto the page in a tiny font because they just had to jam one more paragraph in, then one more, then one more.

Sail here has the right idea, though I think the execution misses the (admittedly high) bar set by Lasers and Feelings.

bump for more

Bampo!

I felt inspired by this.

I know there has to be more

Done go

not yet

This is three pages. Oh well.

I really dig the lasers/feelings mechanic, very elegant design!

Maybe check out Shock: Social Science Fiction.
It's more elaborate, but rooted in the same principle.

The mechanic is near identical to the one used in an obscure niche RPG called Trollbabe.

>Trollbabe
Never heard of it.

It was fairly popular in indie circles for a brief time, several years back.

>Heavy weapons average 2.25 damage per turn
>Normal weapons average 3.5 damage per turn
>Heavy weapons require two hands

There's no reason to use a heavy weapon in this, ever! It is inferior to a normal weapon in every way, much less the Elite weapon, which uses a bigger die without any drawbacks.

And what's with the Artillery rules? 2d6 averages 7 damage, but if they make the (easy) save it's 3.5 damage, or the same as a normal weapon. If the DM likes you, though, you do 4d6, which is an average of 14, or 7 on a save. And everyone will be passing saves >50% of the time, due to how they work.

And that's just the first part of the rules, up to where I stopped reading because it's so poorly done.

Rolled 2, 6, 3, 1 = 12 (4d6)

>Islamic extremists want to suppress the crashed UFO which will crash the economy