How are you improving yourself outside of your economic situation?

How are you improving yourself outside of your economic situation?

Please don't tell me you sit on your ass all day refreshing biz and your blockfolio

Yes, you don't ?

Used my crypto gains to join equinox

Does body building count?

>Please don't tell me you sit on your ass all day refreshing biz and your blockfolio
This is my life. Will probably kill myself.

mind your own business and stop role playing as our mommy and daddy you homo

>mind your own business and stop role playing as our mommy and daddy you homo

Don't worry, I still love you , son . Even when you wear your anime dresses.

>>Veeky Forums
Nothing wrong with working out but this isnt a board to get in shape. Its a board for getting wealthy.

I used to work out and eat right and get great sleep and meditate. Now I'm less healthy but I'm working on it. Once I get rich things will be better.

Reading, traveling, new hobbies or learning a new skill which can be used in the future to make money. There are many ways for self improvement apart from fitness.

No, I write apps too that I use to analyze potential entry and exit points. Working on an app now that wakes me up in the night if something reaches a certain market value, because all the other fucking app that use alerts wouldn't wake a rabbit.

t. missed IOTA pump because alert was too weak

just got a new job

doing laps at the pool twice a week

doing capoeira and drumming classes once a week

im still autistic as fuck and can barely talk to people though, let alone women

Thats not really outside of your economic situation. There are plenty of ways to improve yourself outside of financially but this is still a board for financial success.

Taking a cert course now. Reading up on fashion and lifting weights. Reading about cars on Veeky Forums

I ordered books but I only read for the specific purpose of applying the content to make more money
Other than it’s nothing boss

Attending grad school.
Working part-time.

Been making more from trading in the past week than my job. Hoping to quit sometime in the next few months and go full trader

I used to read all the time but now I feel like it dulls my ability to focus on my gains

i'm /bizlitfit/

Me too user. But rather than kill myself I will just fuck lots of beautiful women when I'm rich.

And by fuck I mean engage in intimate relationships with them. God I'm lonely.

I have gathered all the things i need. kids, family, a house by the ocean, two cars (although one of them needs tire and oil change but whatever), nearby extended family, a few good friends. i'm still pretty young (

About to go gym. Lost around 10kg total so far.
Get rich. Get fit. Learn to speak like a normal human being. Success.

Believe me, real relationships are more rewarding. They are just disregarded here because many never had one. Fucking 10s will not sweep away the emptiness. Being close to a cute 5 can be all you need.

I walk 5-12 miles most days across Devonshire countryside (lots of valleys) or up the Estuary along the tarka trail. Sometimes I cycle a few towns over and visit the beach when it’s warm. Then I come back and do 30-45 min in my ‘home gym’ after lunch and that’s about it. Benefits neet atm, £2.5k portfolio from 1.5k last month from inheritance. I eat a healthy diet. I struggle to sleep, it’s really bad. The only thing that works is zopiclone/Zoloft and trust me I’ve tried everything. I can only get that on prescription twice a year. The rest of the time I barely get 2-3 hours sleep unless I sleep in the day which I can’t do if I want to walk/gym etc. Starting a new job soon hopefully which might help but I doubt it. Meh, it could be worse. lost 7 st over the last 3-4 years and got over severe depression and anxiety plus stopped drinking for my ‘cure’ now I just need to make enough so I can cash out (har har can’t) car money before this job starts in a few months. Which I’m working on..,