What's better:

What's better:

1.) Daytrading / Swingtrading and being glued to screen 12 hours per day

2.) Researching/Learning/Investing into good ICOs and Projects, while learning/enjoying life and be stress free, check what's happening here and there and sell for 10x+ few months down the line.

I'd really like to hear some arguments from daytraders and how much they earn.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/937616872983248896
youtube.com/watch?v=wNYdfbRZL_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even better
>letting your real estate property manager make your money for you while you sip on fine wine

holding a coin that pays dividends

enjoy going to jail

Most successful stock day traders work an hour a day and make 6 figures so.

Are you good at the first one?
Passive gains are always better, but if you want amplified returns, rev up thar glue bottle

What kind of stupid comment is this? Different countries have different laws regarding crypto. In some jurisdictions it is perfectly legal for a coin to pay out dividends/revshare.

I stare at the screen for 12 hours regardless. Might as well trade while doing it.

My researched holds outperform my swing trades.

Not true, anybody trading in NASDAQ wakes up early in the morning, checks the charts that were scanned over night and observes pre-market. After that it's trading until market closes and after that they also do analysis of their trades. -> That's at least 10 hours.

Or maybe you can enlighten me, because that's what I saw and heard from most successful daytraders in NASDAQ.

I've done so for past 2 months and I felt like it consumed my life and I was tired all the time from mental abuse. I didn't have time for anything else than trading and going out for a drink and training.

I just put my money in coins with good fundamentals for long term hodling and every time there is a pump and dump I sell at the top and buy the dip again.

I started 4 weeks ago with crypto and I'm already up 150% with this strategy but maybe it was just luck idk.

This is my thinking. Since am browsing Veeky Forums and lurking in discords all the time, i might as well put that time to good use and make shekels out of it.

1. Buy the dip
2. Hold

It's that simple

Are you willing to spend the money lost to learn day trading...IMO if youre gonna learn trading do it on forex, not crypto, where there is at least alot of news worthy things in play.

>HODL
>do something better with your life, make a company, or if you're poor work like a cuck so you can HODL more and eventually have the time and money to make a company

Got same results also.

If it works for you and are satisfied, I can't argue with you. Everyone has a different life style.

I just go insane after few days of being in a room for 12 hours sitting and searching all the time for the tiniest edges and setups that are occuring.

>letting someone else have any control over any aspect of your finances
this is exactly what crypto was created to kill

It's a mix of the two

step 1: build up a huge stack by investing into good coins at the right time and waiting for moon
step 2: trade during times when it's too stupid NOT to trade.
that's it.

You could manage your own properties yourself, you don't have to let someone manage it

Also, the founder of MiVote on Australia Sky News (4th December):

twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/937616872983248896

more engaged trading can result in some leveraged gains.

it *can* be stressful or approached through 'mechanical' setups, as you said, plus some instinct and luck

mechanical seems to work better for me, but only long enough to feel confident and then do something stupid

some people are farmers and some are hunters. if you know which one you are, your question is already answered

>t. alcoholic property manager

I had my best results when I actually had more life going on and just bought stuff I did research and let it rest for 6-12 months. Bought ARK at 0.20$, LTC at 4$ and ICN at 0.25$. Gains of my life by just holding.

Entry point is pretty much the most important thing. If you don't FOMO into ATH you can be pretty much relaxed and comfy at holding. Yeah, one COULD multiply the gains by timing the market, but it is always a risk and you NEVER KNOW where the market goes. Otherwise everybody would already be rich. Ask yourself why not everybody is rich yet.

As soon as I started to daytrade and time the market, I felt more like gambling. It just doesn't really work out, and it also doesn't for most of BIZtards, even though they like larping like they make 10k daytrading. They don't.

I've had some nice success daytrading and don't find it gambling at all. I've always had success by following patterns and thinking logically about what the mass does, it's not really hard.. but yeah, I hate sitting at computer having no life. And the returns on HOLD seem better also.

It's really fun to daytrade here and there when a big setup is spotted, but everyday looking for setups 12 hours per day? Fuck that, not for me.

How do you know when to take profits and how much though? Do you have a time/profit goal? If yes how do you calculate it? Or you just hodl forever

>I had better results when I invested in the very beginning of the greatest bull run in the history

Of course you fucking did, get some perspective.

t. boomer

well, you define risk/reward ratio and the other thing is instinct, you observe the trading orders and what is happening and kind of make up your mind where you are going to take profit.

Facts, good traders are constantly checking scanners and are constantly studying chart history for any type of advantage

If any of you fags are serious you can rip trading tickers by tim gratani then follow steven dux, hes the youngest and beat short trader in the world rn

>What's better:
>1.) Daytrading / Swingtrading and being glued to screen 12 hours per day
>2.) Researching/Learning/Investing into good ICOs and Projects, while learning/enjoying life and be stress free, check what's happening here and there and sell for 10x+ few months down the line.

Personally, I went with the the classic:

3.) Put all my money into LINK and watch it disappear in front of my eyes

A patrician choice none of you bizlets would know anything about

Buying bitbay and getting x10 gains in Q2 2018

Best* he has a dvd dropping soon, i plan on gettting a torrent sometime next month

my question is, can I reliably make 0.5% every day day trading? I have a 100k balance, I could quit my job if this is doable since that's 500 per day. but how long will the crypto train keep going?

Well, crypto world is incredibly limited when it comes to shorting.

I think there's only 3-4 sites where you can short cryptocurrencies and even on those sites, the option of avaiable cryptos to short is smaller than 12-15 options.. So yeah, exchanges have to add shorting option first.

Bro start with 3k dont lose your money, follow tim gritani and steven dux on twitter and ig

buy link.

sell a bunch when they are worth 100
sell some more when they are worth 1000
and some more when they are worth 10000

mixture between two. i use my luck and buy coin, hold it for a week then sell for 2x price.
you have to be lucky for this tho, definitely not recommending it

thank you for the BTC. someone has to buy the lambos

That's called swing trading....

oh, i thought that was synonym for daytrading.
swingtrading all the way then.

Give yourself $50 to trade to learn. If you want more to trade earn it by trading.

Eventually you'll be experienced enough to answer your own questions.

no such thing in cryptos. you can go up for 10000% and you can lose 60%.
traditional stocks are far better if you want to have tiny but secure 0,5%

Daytrading = you trade during the day, so you buy at let's say 12.00 when chart is setting up a certain pattern and sell at 16.00 when the price reaches its peak given the pattern

Swing trading = You buy on monday, sell on thrusday.. Swing trading is usually buying and then holding for up to a week and selling.

OP said
>being glued to screen 12 hours per day
and that got me confused.
i'm not glued to screen at all, i check maybe 10 times a day

Sorry, but you don't have any clue what you are talking about, given the fact you don't even know what the difference is between swing and daytrading.

Please don't talk about daytrading if you don't have any idea how to even do technical analaysis and what patterns look like or what the logic behind patterns is.

You are talking out of your ass, because you just see it can go up 60% or down 60%.

As day trader you have risk/reward ratio and must understand liquidity = you go in and out of trade wihtout affecting the price, which is only done on stocks that have a lot of volume.

I won't even go further into it, but just shut the fuck up with your it can go up or down 60%.

Watch this series youtube.com/watch?v=wNYdfbRZL_w

and download torrent of their advanced daytrading lessons, don't talk out of your ass.

You have so many ABCD patterns in crypto it's incredible, and they pretty much always pay out.. and if they don't you lose less than 2-3% per trade, given your risk/reward ratio.

checked
>le reddit spacing

yeah, i'm not educated much on this just like half of this board.
thanks for links, i will definitely check them.

Hey, enough with the real estate. That is how I earned my easymode. K? You see me bitching about blockchains, fintech and cryptos? No.

What would you invest in if you had this much money in savings?

Good advice will be rewarded.

i'd go around 30000$
always keep 10k in case of need
what's your income?

Have no idea, probably buy a 1 room apartment and lend it out for 300$/month. Which is possible in my country.

Or go all in while it's still time

i can't read apparently lol
invest 10k in Einsteinium before december 9th, then after the fork when you tripled that money invest in Electroneum and Elixir. both of those are long-term investments.

Yeah and that's in the gay stockboi world where markets """closes""". crypto never closes so idk you just need to learn not to sleep and or be ok with potential losses every time you sleep/eat/take a shit/go outside/have sex with female human, etc

Well crpyto is different in that regard, but there is still the most volume and biggest momentum when Europeans/Americans wake up.

I like this strategy the most.

You see, for a greedy person like me, it's difficult to sit and watch other coins being pumped and dumped. I feel that I should do something to get some shekels from it.

That's why my portfolio is 60% long hold and the rest is for swing trading. This satisfies my greed and I won't get burned that much if my swing trade goes red.

*Bitbeans.

Why shouldn't it be legal for a coin to pay dividends? Just inform yourself about taxes.

>I just go insane after few day

Then go insane. An unbroken mind will never understand the markets and what a beautiful beast she truly is. Let your inner eyes reveal the truth.

tried swing trading IOTA last night, worst mistake ever.

Made quick bucks but fucked myself when I went to sleep.

Long Term Investing > Trading