/swg/ - A-Wing Best-Wing edition

Post about X-Wing, Armada, FFG's Star Wars RPGs, d6, d20 (Saga), movies, shows, books, comics, vidya, lego, lore and everything else Star Wars related

Previous Thread: Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
>mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault and the Star Wars LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZkpXpbJ1

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T

Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic Empire&d=v4!s!79:27,44,142:-1:9:;78:27,44,48:-1:9:;12:140:-1:-1:&sn=Unnamed Squadron
geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic Empire&d=v4!s!76:36,-1:-1:8:;76:36,-1:-1:8:;70:27,144,-1:34:3:&sn=Unnamed Squadron
youtube.com/watch?v=VicZXAcs1Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=X0vfeXQlURU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These are the prizes up for grabs for my local tourney.

>Not TIE FIGHTER
>Not even X-Wing
That is why you fail

So, best way of showing a bunch of new people how to play X-Wing using my own ships and one table?

Was thinking either make 2 similar 100 pt lists and have 2 a side controlling a ship or two each, or doing a ~30 point battle royale with people picking a ship to play

HAHA TIME FOR SPEED FORCE

How much to get in? That's a pretty decent prize list if you're the aforementioned new guy. Also what list are you thinking?

BF2's the only SW related thing I have on this computer, the older stuff is packed away somewhere

I find you either have them pick iconic big ships for them to play, that sit roughly around the same points value with minimal upgrades (i.e. Han Solo with Chewie on board), or give them equivalent 50pts or so of iconic ships. Such as 4 Tie Fighters, one of which may be named. Or Biggs and Luke vs Vader + Mauler + Backstabber + Dark Curse and Advanced Targeting Comp on Vader. The points come... Close enough, while maintaining the thematic battle at the end of ANH (Vader's wingmen were Mauler and Backstabber, and Black 4 was Dark Curse.)

It's $10 for 9weeks.

I'm thinking of running my Empire list I made.

I'm assuming that alt art cards are given to everyone regardless first night too.

How would you go about an all TIE Phantom list? They're neat and I want to make a stealthy hunter list.

triple ps5 dudes with ACD and a lot of regret

Something like this:

geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic Empire&d=v4!s!79:27,44,142:-1:9:;78:27,44,48:-1:9:;12:140:-1:-1:&sn=Unnamed Squadron

Whisper and Echo are a pain in the ass to deal with, but come out just a Tie/LN shy of 100. You can swap Kallus for whatever, or even drop the crew and systems to add another crackshot Black to the mix.

An alternative is to run 2 low-end Phantoms with Vessery, like this:
geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic Empire&d=v4!s!76:36,-1:-1:8:;76:36,-1:-1:8:;70:27,144,-1:34:3:&sn=Unnamed Squadron

The idea is the Phantoms are little more than cloaking Headhunters with 4 dice and Fire Control Systems, while Vessery basically points and clicks shit out of existence. If pulled off right, both Phantoms line up on something, at least one Target Locks. Vessery unloads with a Target Locked and Focused Tractor Beam, followed up by a Target Locked main gun. If the Tractor Cannon connects, both Phantoms basically delete the ship, and/or move on to the next. Fun to fly, and nobody expects Phantoms to be fielded as expendable glass-sledgehammers.

Just started x wing, I have following:

OT starter
TFA starter

Tie interceptor
Imperial aces
Firespray
Tie advanced
Tie phantom

Rebel aces
Millennium falcon
A wing
Y wing

What should I buy next? Have about $75 to spend.

You could get the StarViper for two copies of Autothrusters

What do you like to fly? K wing is a good heavy flyer

I play the imperials, and like high ps aces that are maneuverable. Interceptor is my favorite so far but I like the look of the defender.

Friend usually plays the rebels and always wants to use the falcon.

I'm thinking about buying some scum but not sure if I should just focus on imperials/rebels first.

Grab the defender then. Also the adv prototype is fun to fly as well

Focus on Imps first, since you like high maneuverable aces. I second the other recomendation on getting a Defender. Pick up Imperial Veterans when it comes out, too. It will have a nice new bomber with a bunch of extra goodies for it (like the Tie Shuttle title), as well as a swanky red Defender with new pilots and some killer upgrades.

From there, you can build up Scum at your leisure. Starviper has Autothrusters, which is great for both it and the Interceptor and A-Wing. Most Wanted has a Y and 2 Z-95s, and scum-based cards and dials for the Firespray, and HWK-290. Aside from that, the Punishing One, Mist Hunter, and Aggressor are all good, but you want at 2 Aggressors if you're going to run them.

So I try to set up a WEG d6 campaign with friends, with me as DM. I explain the intention of the system and how it'll manifest in the setting. They seem fine, though they want to run an Imp party. Easy enough from a DM perspective, so I let them leave to set up d6 characters for next time:

>one dark jedi taken under Vader's tutelage
>Order 66 survivor with memory loss, serving the Empire as an elite trooper with force powers
>Not one, but TWO, Sith Inquisitors hunting jedi for the Sheev
>Force witch from whichever part of old canon you want to draw from that I can't be bothered to remember.

Am I going to have to explain this shit every time I try to get a d6 campaign going?

Well...Dark Jedi by their nature tend to be special snowflakes, so my solution would be to either:

A) Go full Saturday Morning Villainy with them as Palpatine's Team Rocket and play up how silly UNLIMITED POWAAAAHHHHHH is. Besides, this is Star Wars. The good guys always win eventually.

B) Go full drama where their dark actions have grim consequences and you set up opportunities for some/all to redeem themselves before they try to kill each other (and they WILL try to kill each other).

C) If you legitimately don't want to go edgelord with the players, talk to them and try to meet some kind of middle ground that everyone thinks is fun.

>Am I going to have to explain this shit every time I try to get a d6 campaign going?
Its a 20+ year old system that players don't usually have familiarity with, so yeah, probably.

Just flip the Dark Side turns PC to NPC rule to be about the Light side. It's not like there aren't a shitload of dark siders working for the Empire in both Legends and Disney continuities.

Alright, I know I'm late to the game on this, but I just recently started collecting and reading the comics.

Why the FUCK did you people never tell me about Dass motherfuckin Jennir? This dude is my new #2 behind Kyle Katarn.

People just wanna play dat Jedi ooga booga, yo.

A-and somehow I lost my drawing of someone looking askance at their lightsaber.

Y-Wing BTL S3 is best ship, and I don't care what anyone or any meta says.

Oh it's not the edge lord part. I can live with a bit more ham in my life. I think it's the fact that the d6 game is a relatively low powered game and I explained that to them.

I really like your option A.

Yeah, I should have figured they wanted a FaD game.

In the later bits of the campaign, you MUST start killing them one by one in the most ironically appropriate and/or comedic ways possible

So... The normal one with a turret?

Ion turret, Proton Torpedo loadout (With Extra Munitions usually in the X-wing game), and hopefully Horton Salm somewhere in the picture. BTL S3's downed Soontir Fel after all

That one guy didn't post Savage Spirits info yet did he?

Tie Punisher where are thou ?

Or buy 2 Starviper for 4 autothruster card.

I would say you need :
2 starviper, 1 Tie Inquisitor, 1 Tie FO expansion then eventually 1 TIE punisher.

The first 4 box will give you the best aces of what imperial has to offer, and will tremendously boost your old aces.

4 phantoms, no upgrades, throw lots of red dice

I have yet to play X-Wing as I don't know anyone who plays. So I have just been buying the miniatures.

I was just buying 1 of each thing Rebel and Imperial but the S&V faction just doesn't interest me, so I never bought any.

Now some of the new Rebel/Imp ships don't interest me either. I am really not interested in the "Rebels" stuff.

I am not sure how I feel about the ARC-170. I don't mind it being there but I feel like it should really suck! Like it is an ancient ship and should be slow/cumbersome and have bad shields but then I don't play, so I don't know why the rules would bother me.

I am not even sure how I feel about the Ep. VII ship at the moment, not sure if I will bother with them either.

I am sure I am made biased by the old X-Wing games. I just want to see ships like the TIE Avenger/Advance and the YT-2000. I do have an E-Wing though.

>Like it is an ancient ship and should be slow/cumbersome and have bad shields but then I don't play, so I don't know why the rules would bother me.

The obvious comparison is jet fighters and really the difference between 20-30 years isn't so huge. Most air forces have (obviously heavily modified over the years) planes and choppers that are easily that old. Hell, the Chinook might make a century of service.

Looking for some feedback on this epic Scum list for a tournament this weekend. Haven't played epic at this store yet so not entirely sure what to expect so I want to make sure I can handle roughly whatever is thrown at me.

300 points

Pilots
------

Black Sun Ace (29) x 3
Kihraxz Fighter (23), Attanni Mindlink (1), Assault Missiles (5), Guidance Chips (0)

Contracted Scout (35) x 2
JumpMaster 5000 (25), Ion Torpedoes (5), Extra Munitions (2), R4 Agromech (2), Deadeye (1), Guidance Chips (0)

IG88-B (52)
Aggressor (36), Predator (3), Sensor Jammer (4), Heavy Laser Cannon (7), IG-2000 (0), Autothrusters (2)

IG88-A (52)
Aggressor (36), Predator (3), Sensor Jammer (4), Heavy Laser Cannon (7), IG-2000 (0), Autothrusters (2)

Prince Xizor (39)
StarViper (31), Attanni Mindlink (1), Virago (1), Autothrusters (2), Sensor Jammer (4)

Any comments/criticism is appreciated

63 HP / 22 red dice/turn is really on the low side.

It look okay if you don't encounter swarms.
I would replace the 3 black sun ace with 3 transdoshan slavers and try to have a couple TLT on the list...

Given you don't have naked Z-95, i don't see on what ship it would be safe to use the Prince ability (that you pay in the price of the prince) on.
IG and scout will be prime targets and black sun are way too expensive for you to assign damage to them.

you could also use the 4 aggressors, it has been proven to work if the rest of the list is swarm.

no way to tell how good you'll do as you and we don't know the meta and hard to say what to change if we don't know your collection

I don't understand the overall point of the post ?

Hi /swg/ i like bombs and bomb related accessories.

Warden sq pilot
Connor net
Munitions
Adv. Slam
Bombadier

Warden sq pilot
Prox mines
Munitions
Adv. Slam
Bombadier

Keyan Farlander
Push the limit
B/e2
Sabine Wren
Seismic charge

100pts

I've got at least on of every ship except the Scyk and the ability to buy whatever, store is usually pretty well stocked so I'm open to suggestions.

>man who doesn't play game becomes bored with buying game pieces.

Xizor doesn't need Z-95s per say. Opponents will tend to treat him as an "anti Biggs". When I run him in large(r) games, I tend to keep him near several ships, and shunt damage around. Even the black sun aces, scouts, or IGs aren't bad options, especially if Xizor has Sensor Jammer. It usually gets to the point where my opponents consider targets, and will prefer an IG at range 3 with Autothrusters, focus, and evade, over Xizor at range 2 with a just a jammer.

Hey, is anyone here good at writing imperial military sounding stuff? Im doing prep for a game on sunday, and the speech that the admiral is going to give the legion is coming off a little too soft. Here is some background:

Its two months after the battle of Hoth, and the rebellion has scattered to the wind. Several imperial star destroyers are combing through the outer rim to find the rebel scum. The party is aboard the ISD Fury, led by a young admiral named Kavas. The planet they are currently above is so coved in life and jungle that life scans have proven useless, and the wildlife is so dangerous that probe droids are proving inefficient as well, so the Fury is going to deploy much of its legion to investigate the planet.

Here is what the speech needs to say.
*inspirational mention of the overwhelming imperial victory on the planet hoth
*"we have them on the run" line
*Brave troopers are the sharpest tool of the empire, make palps proud

I dont really know how much he should explain to the legion as a part of this speech, as not only will it be used as a motivational start to the campaign, but its also going to be how the party is explained whats going on. They dont need to know every detail from the get go, but...

I dunno, does anyone here enjoy writing imperial officer speech?

>Imperial military speech
How ridiculous is the speaker? Hitler and Mussolini speeches are an obvious starting point when you're writing spiels for the Space Axis Powers.

Not Hitler, Hux, or Mussolini.

Reall cold calculated type. Imagine a young Piett who got lucky and hit admiral in his late 20's.

if you care, he is so young because He is the prince of a midrim world with a strong military tradition as well as historical loyalty to the republic and the empire. This alongside the fact that so many upper level officers died with the first death star allowed him to jump to his current perch, where he tries to lead with dignity and honor, but does not use bravado or machismo, more like the tame dignity associated with royalty.

Go Lenin then if you want cold and calculating. Stalin if you want to add ruthless jerk to it.

I was happy to hear about wave 4 of Armada and I'm really excited for the Interdictor, but its rules sound a bit lack luster. It seems powerful with what it can do, I was just hoping for something more creative than reducing rebel ships speed.

Damn it, forgot pic.

Also, does anyone have that imperial duty table? Would much appreciate it!

It's effectively a Victory class, with support and anti-support focus. Only 2 of it's trademark cards that have been spoiled, and that's the slowdown tech and the projector that starts ships off st speed 0. There are still two others we don't know, as well as a facedown card. I think the Interdictor is going to be quite a bit more than just a Victory that slows shit down.

>"This Galactic Civil War has been one of attrition, in which the precision of the Empire's war efforts are tested by the mewling amateurism of zealots and malcontents. Up 'til now, their childish violence has tested our resolve. It has tested the resolve of those we seek to protect, tested the resolve of all those who wish for peace and unity in this galaxy."
>"Now, in the wake of our great victory at Hoth, we have validation that our faith was not unfounded, that our resolve was not weakened by the various and sundry deprivations heaped on it by our cowardly opponent. No more need we countenance even the merest doubt-- not when their backs are to us, not when their strongholds fall one by one, not when we have once more united our efforts into the great clenched fist of the Emperor himself."
>"I command the finest vessels available, girded with the most devastating weaponry capable of being produced; and yet those technologies are nothing next to the brave and resilient soldiers who are tasked to wield them."
>"I bid you to go forth, now, with a fire in your stomach and steely purpose in your actions. I bid you to go forth, now, under the able commands of your superiors. I bid you to go forth, now, and crush the stem, the root, the very craven flower of the Rebellion so that this galaxy may once more be at peace!"

This is... surprisingly good. I'm gonna tweak it for my campaign. Need it for Grand Moff Dargon nuking the planet Froz

Would you feel that this would fare better?

299 points

Pilots
------

Prince Xizor (37)
StarViper (31), Attanni Mindlink (1), Virago (1), Autothrusters (2), Fire-Control System (2)

IG88-B (50)
Aggressor (36), Attanni Mindlink (1), Sensor Jammer (4), Heavy Laser Cannon (7), IG-2000 (0), Autothrusters (2)

IG88-C (50)
Aggressor (36), Attanni Mindlink (1), Sensor Jammer (4), Heavy Laser Cannon (7), IG-2000 (0), Autothrusters (2)

Contracted Scout (33) x 2
JumpMaster 5000 (25), Plasma Torpedoes (3), Extra Munitions (2), R4 Agromech (2), Deadeye (1), Guidance Chips (0)

Binayre Pirate (16) x 6
Z-95 Headhunter (12), Concussion Missiles (4), Guidance Chips (0)

Hey, im the guy who requested it, and man, I am word for word stealing it.

That is fucking awesome!

Yeah, I'd say that's pretty good.

Those ships might finally get me into armada. I hope they don't suck.

I was trying to get an X-23 Thread Tracer carrier in there for an alpha strike with the Z's but I guess they'll just have to target lock like everyone else.

not any of them but it does look plenty better than the other list!

that 6 Pirate squad with concussion missile will melt any low agi ship and give you a sweet edge from the start

>A-Wings

youtube.com/watch?v=VicZXAcs1Jk

What would the ideal number of ships be running epic Scum? Shame Scum doesn't have an epic ship that's too fun not to run and eat up a decent chunk of points.

That depends entirely upon how you want to build them. Scum definitely need a huge ship, and it feels like one's in the works... The designers have made it public for quite awhile that they know the Scyk needs serious help, but there's been nothing happening on that front. I feel like we're going to see an announcement *soon* for a Scum huge with a repaint Scyk and a Scyk fix of some kind.

In the meantime... All 4 IG-88s together are effectively a 200pt (+/-) Epic ship for Scum. But you can also do well with Scum in Epic simply by taking all the main bounty hunters. Dengar, Bossk, Boba Fett, Zuckus, and a pair of IGs, can easily be made into a solid Epic list that performs surprisingly well for being a bunch of big named ships. Extra space can be filled with ordnance Zs or Khyraxxz.

Guy who wrote it, here. It is REALLY annoying me that I got the grammar wrong; it should be "the precision of the Empire's war efforts IS test". Precision is tested, not the war efforts. I'm an English professor, I should know better.

Something you all should appreciate:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0vfeXQlURU

I already got the few grammar mistake I noticed (optician... I dont think that one has a bearing on spelling) but its great dude, you should be proud of the peach you just crafted.

Day 2 of my continuing descent into X-Wing related madness thanks to the program Strange Eons.

Can you spot the upgrade that is completely insane?

It depends.. i always start by getting 12 naked Z-95 OR 6 TLT y-wings, which both account for the half of the force in a 300 points game.

If i go the 12 Z-95 route i get 150 points worth of fucking brutes (most of the time you have enough to field 3 of them) like either Triple brobots (rarely) or most likely a compilation of Xizor / Dengar + Kath + Boosk of other big names.

If i go the 6 TLT unhinged route, the other half is also composed of middle class ship like triple contracted scout PS3 + 1-2 trandoshan or Misthunters + khirax or a mix of that.

I tried full aces (4 brobots symmetrical + a buffed Moralo Eval and Bossk) but it only worked vs other full aces.
When people bring 12 TIE fighters + 10 Fo @300 points.. you always have something that end up within the arc of 10 to 18 ship... and no matter how elite you are you just melt.

I want those advanced concussion missles to be real

The fucked up scale of both of those ships really annoy me.
Liberty should be two times longer than Interdictor.

I had Boba Fett square off against three Advanced Targeting Computer named Tie Advanced pilots (Juno, Colzert, Alozen), and ended up right in front of all 3 of them in an Epic game. He came out surprisngly alright thanks to rerolling everything, and shot down Juno.

Liberty is 20 times longer and wider than the Interdictor! after the Death Star fires.

I want Jaxxon to be real.

But I'm a lunatic like that.

He would be great too but I just want some cross board deadeye sniping

of course, but most other scum ace don't have that kind of survivability.

But yes, Boba Fett is pure gold in epic

Dengar did. His ability made it very likely for opponents to target something else entirely. Eat a second shot from a 3 attack primary (or Deadeye Torp), or just shiot Bossk...

The YV-666 was what went down the hardest, though. Next time I'm going to give it the Gonk. Although Bossk technically didn't die, as I paid for the Hound's Tooth title and he continued on in his Nashtah's Pup.

Oh yeah, I forgot about dead-eye. I was wondering if I'd overpriced them at 5, but with that in mind I've probably called it about right.

Har Har.
Imperial humor at its finest.

You need to work on your card wording. I can feel the amateur. When creating an ability try and find similar wording on pre-existing cards and copy it.

For example:
>Jaxxon
>After you perform an attack that hits, you may immediately perform a second attack against the same target. If you do so, deal 1 faceup damage card to yourself.
(Although honestly I feel like this ability would be better if it read: "If you do so, suffer 1 damage.")

Your T-Wing's are overcoster by about three points each. You've basically created the new Scyk.

Adv. Concussion Missiles does not make sense (how do you measure arc beyond the length of the range ruler? Guess? Ask that guy playing epic if you can borrow his for a second?)

The other Heavy Missiles from the last thread, the one that dealth faceup damage cards to large-base ships, was better.

Advanced Scanners should read: "When you perform a Target Lock action you may assign your blue Target Lock token to another friendly ship within Range 1-3."

There's no 'O' in Maneuver.

Always love seeing these but it's once in a freaking blue moon that a card comes along which has some sense of balance to it. I think Pic Related is the best one I've ever seen - a one shot 'accuracy corrector' for your agility roll which is totally thematic.

There is actually an "o" in the spelling of maneuver. Queen's English spelling for numerous words are different than American English. I'm not going to get into the hate war nonsense of who's more of a pretentious ass by insisting theirs is the correct way, but maneuver is a word that has two spellings:
-maneuver
And
-manoeuver

There is also other examples like Armor and Armour, or Color and Colour.

Yes, but in the specific context of X-Wing, the spelling "Maneuver" is the one used in the game rules. Thus, by insisting on using your spelling, you're the pretentious ass in this scenario.

First, I'm not the one who made those cards. So no, I'm not a pretentious ass in that regard. Second, FFG has it's HQ based in the US, and if not then the X-Wing development team most certainly is. So of course "maneuver" will use the US spelling. Anyone remotely familiar with 40k knows that the entire game uses British spelling for everything. And third, spell-check software and auto-correct tend to favor whichever country it was purchased in... Which is why its not recommended to get bent out of shape when custom cards/rules/scenarios use different spelling or grammar.

>Millennium Falcon and T-70 re-release, not even getting all brand new pilots
>Tie that looks exactly like a first order tie but is somehow dramatically different stat-wise and doesn't play to the swarm theme at all
>More Rebels cartoony shit
>Breaking their promise and adding prequel stuff now, starting with the retarded arc-170

And I thought Armada had it bad with a wave of nothing but stupidly small ships that make you wonder what they're even doing there.

(you)

Not that guy, but what do you think of this concept?

(You)

>When creating an ability try and find similar wording on pre-existing cards and copy it.

I usually do, but it was getting late, so I just went with that.

Fuck mate, unless that pod is huge this is in no way worth it. and even then. 2 points for a target lock you wont be able to use that turn since they are behind you? nooo thank you.

It even eats a sensor slot and costs points? Try again user.

>Adv. Concussion Missiles does not make sense (how do you measure arc beyond the length of the range ruler? Guess? Ask that guy playing epic if you can borrow his for a second?)

Use the other players range ruler above yours I'd imagine.

> I feel like this ability would be better if it read: "If you do so, suffer 1 damage.

That can be tanked by the shields though. That would make that card fucking ridiculous because you could dump it on Zuckuss with a Fire Con and vomit out 6 or so 5 dice attacks on something in close range with reasonble reliability.

At least when your dealing face-up damage there's a good chance you'll find a blinded pilot or something that will stop the chain, and means that even bigger heavier ships that can tank the hits are going to worry about overuse.

>finally an Interdictor
>"FUCK YES, TIME FOR...
>14 upgrades
>13 of them at least partially readable in reveal
>none of them are Best Captain
Why must you toy with me in this way, ffg?

th-there's still some flipped down cards user! Your waifu isn't totally out of it just yet!

Just custom build your waifu card

I feel like the interdictor is going to be crazy if it can equip 2 of those 4 grav well cards it comes with. We don't know what it's upgrade bar is like and if it can use 2 of those at a time, it'll be massive.

Was anything I said wrong? Wave 9 just looks disappointing, that's all. Only one of 4 ships was something anyone was really asking for.

Two.
There are two flipped down cards, and one is a Ship card, so that ain't her.
It DOES look like the only facedown upgrade might be an Officer, but I doubt it'll be her.
I'm used to it.
Even when her ship shows up in later EU material, there's no mention of her.

would crush the rebellion and overthrow Palpatine for/10

Feel free to post more, it will be reused on every holoscreen in my campaign.

Glad you are now finally out of the hobby mate

>New upgrades and pilots to refresh a ship showing its age and more upgrades and pilots for the game's namesake.
>Finally a real scum interceptor, Scumter Fel, based mandos
>Another ship that makes tractor tokens relevant, mobile arcs what turrets should have always been, more fucking amazing scum crew options
>More military surplus pressed into service by the rebellion, like the Z-95 and Y-Wing, astromech and crew combinations, dual arc small ship

I'll grant you the SF, not terribly thrilled about it myself, but wave 9 is looking good.

Gimme topics and tones and I will gladly write propoganda and speeches.

To be fair, I write a monthly Holonet news report for my own campaign that has embedded plot hooks.

>>Kyle Katarn, you will not be forgotten.

>upgrades and pilots for the game's namesake
But that would be a lie. They're giving the fucking T-70 even MORE goodies (Because Poe REALLY needed to be PS9 for some unfathomable reason), and leaving the T-65 (which is showing it's age FAR more than the YT-1300) to lag even further behind.

>Adv. Concussion Missiles does not make sense (how do you measure arc beyond the length of the range ruler? Guess? Ask that guy playing epic if you can borrow his for a second?)
laser lines are a thing

>complaing about Battlefront

Hey, its the first guy again that you wrote the speech for the post Hoth game. I dont want to hog your skills, however, how would you feel about a Stormtrooper Lieutenant colonel giving a mission briefing to around 36 troopers?

Its more casual than the admiral, obviously, but is by the book. He knows everyone in his audience personally, and isnt in the presence of a superior officer.

The main points of the briefing are...
>Planet is dangerous as hell. Wild beasts, no long range comms, even a unique breed of gundark that lives in the underground caves, and thats all if there AREN'T rebels here.
>Comms will be down because this regiment is deploying close to the northern pole, and its unusually high electromagnetism make anything besides internal comms between ground units unreliable, and sometimes impossible.
>You have 3 days to return to the drop sight, because we wont be able to find you unless you are there, on account of no comms.

I know its a totally different mood to the last one, but maybe you will enjoy the diversity? This one im way more confident in doing myself, so no pressure, but im really curious as to what you would churn out.