LINK - why do you fall for this anons?

Seriously, you FOMO'd and bought at the high again, right?
It took me a long time to figure it out as well, and I held bags, but getting out was the best thing I ever did, aside from selling SIA as it kept doing this.
Just wait for news and buy in...don't risk your money on a guy who can't be bothered to give a single update.
The news will be underwhelming. There's no new exchange. If we're lucky, they'll finally put out the roadmap they should've had from day 1.

>mfw sold my bags for 55% profit at the top
>buying back in at the bottom

Thanks for the free money homos

But i never invested a penny in that shitcoin.

This is officially meme coin. A high level of memefaggotry killed this coin. Thank you Veeky Forums.

I still think it has potential, but they aren't really equipped to moon. They need to build a team of at least 10 people. It's just too unprofessional. I can't believe the advisors aren't all over Sergey for his disappearing act.

I'm going to buy LINK. It's cheap now.

lots of things are cheap though...there has to be more reason to buy than because it is cheap. you're basically gambling on the hope that sergey will have some real news this month, but we know it won't be about exchanges, we know they're still rewriting the project in go, we know they don't have enough staff, so, there needs to be a catalyst to drive it upward, and i don't see that on the horizon, do you?

>uncreative FUD posting

nothing to see here folks, move along.

no, it's the actual chart....and that should make you (and others) look at it more objectively. just look at what happened to SIA...people saying the same thing all the way down...

chart reading is meaningless when you have inside information

I'm not stressed boys. Link will be a top 20 coin by 2019. You should hold.

You misstyped 2018, imposter

i think you're right, IF they get the HR/marketing stuff together and release a roadmap/testnet...given the past 'announcements', i'm going to wait until i get some actual info in the dec announcement before putting money back in...i think btc will give better returns in the meantime

>inside information
Even the community manager doesn't know what's going on with the project, let alone that some random user has "inside information"

what a bad coin, 2 developers trash 0 awarenes

>uninformed cucks

lol

Shitcoin dumps 90% then pumps 10-15% from ATL LOL it’s dead

THE LEGEND, THE MEME.... AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA CHAINLINK REKT YOU AGAIN.
>note to self: NEVER BUY CHAINLINK. It's a useless ERC20 token.

>he thinks LINK is at all time low...
XD It's not even close to the bottom yet. Falling pink wojaks will never stop.

kinda did the opposite. Sold for tiny profit... then FOMO bought back in and lost some of my holdings.

least I learned a lesson: don't try to pretend you're a daytrader. Just hodl.

imform us then. does link have more than 2 developers?

Just stop fomoing and never sell all that you got. Always take profit.

fucking lost 500 link on daytrading, thats 10% of my stack ffs

ill just wait to get my ledger and store it away for the next couple of months

But I bought the dip and sold the top.

Oh man threads like these are what get me trough the day.

See you end december no linkies

I started laughing hard on the "APOLOGIZE" thread a couple of days ago when LINK pumped around 10%....
They're so deluded

The buy walls are binance bots slowly pulling back as the price drops. Get out while you can.

i know...like, 'uh, bro your token merely bounced when it hit ico level. meanwhile btc..'
APOLOGIZE!!!!

is right. Look how quickly it changed - it's just over an hour since you posted.

Let these three screens be a lesson to anyone who thinks buy walls mean anything, especially on Binance.

Because you bought back in too early. Sell again and pick it up when the last of the fake buy walls disappears, and this starts bleeding again.