Target 4: $5.25 - Dec 30th 2017 -
Target 5 $8.50 - Jan 25th 2018 -
Target 6 $15 - Feb 10th 2018 -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OFt3OqmGSbI
imgur.com/a/XC3An
matthewwinstonjohnson.gitbooks.io/iota-guide-and-faq/
youtube.com/watch?v=dU6scly2AFU
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/o6qwx/lukejr_attacks_and_kills_coiledcoin_altcurrency/
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7hgi2g/iota_warning/?st=JASDU05H&sh=209f0040
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop pulling random figures out of your arse, this is what makes us IOTA holders look bad, just fuck off man.

youtu.be/OFt3OqmGSbI

IOTA moon time

Worst shill in Veeky Forums history.

Good luck faggot

Always bet against retarded polfags and russians

Made a lot of money by buying when the white genocide defense force was fudding this into oblivion.

checked

by that logic you should short the living shit out of it on margin now.
>tfw that's the WORST decision of you life

go back to plebbit, faggot. worrying about how something someone else does makes you look. what an absolute retard. you're obviously new to crypto. price speculation shitposts are how we get the massive gains.

Bittrex listing when.

ALL

TIME

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
>tfw $

Wow really nice predictions. I'm sure you did lots of research to come out with these prices.

Smh literally just random guesses with cents ending in .25, .50, or .00

see

I love drinking the tears of those /pol/ pajeets who tried to fud the hell out of that coin because of muh white genocide while I enjoy sweet gains with my 20k iotas

Stay poor, losers.

This coin is not bad after all. 600 up in a couple of hours

I still cant figure out where the fuck to store them. Lying on the exchange till I figure it out

Update:

$2.70 Reached

you can't really "store" them. You just keep your seed safe, don't fuck up the reuse policy and then grab the data off tangle every time. That's literally the whole point of it

wait for this wallet. it should be out this month. or you can generate your seed and wallet address offline and send the IOTA there
imgur.com/a/XC3An

I dont really understand what the tangle is. Why cant I make a wallet and send them to that address

Could you tell me whats the first step I need to take?

>Why cant I make a wallet and send them to that address
you can

Surely a better wallet with a tidy UI will help the price even more?

Now is a good time to be buying IOTA I think.

if quints, IOTA at $80 before August 2018

I mean it's a shitcoin, but it can't be worse than VTC and whatever gets shilled on /r/cryptocurrency tends to explode in value.
GJ on your gains, I hope we meet on the next train.

People shitting on the current wallet are hella noobs. The wallet is pretty good: you generate a seed, send it to the seed and attach your wallet to the tangle if you want to send some out. Just don't lose your seed address.

BIZ TOLD ME THIS WAS AN ISIS FUNDED SHITCOIN AND I DIDNT HUY BACK WHEN IT WAS UNDER 1 DOLLAR NOW ITS 3 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this user has the right attitude; he gon make it. even though he's wrong on this one

Is it worth it for a poor fag to put one eth into this? I thought it would correct before reaching 2.50. It's such a speculative coin.

Bittrex when? Then I will buy it

>when all the "safe" coins are shitting the bed but IOTA is up 50%

I dont really know desu. Read some posts on plebbet where they lost their coins. Being a bit cautious about their wallet because of this

Ok boys I bought some finally.

Really sorry but that means it will probably tank now.

How much did you buy

400 at 2.60 and another 500 at 2.7

Those people complaining about "losing their coins" forgot to reply afterwards that they got it all back. Their wallets weren't attached to the Tanlge and thus, was out of sync,

A lot of IOTA is filled with fucking noobs. Be careful when you hear people freaking out: the majority of people don't have a good command of their emotions and are very superficial when it comes to seeking a solution to their problem.

You need to go back faggot
>>>r/sandersforpresident

Why would you buy ATH... Wait for a dip, no matter the price!

Fucking noobs with their buy high sell low meme. Can't say I didn't warn you. I wish you good luck on this bull run; but if you haven't been in IOTA for long... I bought at .66, .88 and finally at 1.08... THEN it crashed to like .42 for a long time (a month or two maybe).

Are you ready to hodl for a while if it drops? Whales sell this shit.

I am one of these noobs. I sold all my eth and ltc to buy iota. Had a good feeling about this one. Confused about the tangle, seed and wallet

This.

matthewwinstonjohnson.gitbooks.io/iota-guide-and-faq/

******do not use a website to generate the seed.*******

Update:

$2.80 Reached

>Literally make up numbers and dates
>Some people actually admitted buying because of this garbage

Wew

the power of shilling on biz.

Update:

$2.90 Reached

checked.
price speculation shitposts are how we get the massive gains. lrn2investing

Does it sometimes take days for a transaction to go through?

The power of desperate poorfags really

TO
THE
MOON

>shitposts are how we get the massive gains
>Implying Veeky Forums fucking matters in driving the price of a top 10 market cap coin up

jesus christ we're actually hitting 3$ today

we in for a dump or will it actually reach higher and higher?

are there some exciting events coming that might make a good sell point?

are you fucking retarded? do you know how many tokens are out there?

>being this retarded

sell if you want, it's your money. but i would at least wait until the end of the week if i were you

so just hold now? just wait and hold?

>Wait for a dip
this shit is being held up artificially

I think the devs are botting buy walls on binance so that newbies don't get smashed by whales dumping on every peak. whoever has 430,000 coins sitting on the order book since 0.60 to sell could dump them in a second for %300 profit but they dont

Anyone else having trouble with the LightWallet?

dear noobs,
if you're already in nice job on the big gains. if you're on the sidelines and thinking about buying in now just take a moment to recognize these facts:
-up over 5x in a month
-market cap 8 BILLION with no finished product/an unusable wallet/ nobody knows if it will actually work without coordinator
-news is all priced in at this point
if you want to FOMO in and buy the ATH like a noob just know that for you to double your investment from here would require 8 billion in new capital, more than double the total market cap of Monero

the IoT is expected to worth several trillion within a few years. IoT is the backbone of this new economy and it's means of exchange. you can sell now for some small trout, or you could hold for a while and take home the marlin.

related: youtube.com/watch?v=dU6scly2AFU

yeah for ages now. Idk what the difficulty curve is for programming wallets

It's showing a balance of 0 and I have tried reattaching to the tangle on all the different nodes over and over again.
Once I (hopefully) see my balance again I will be moving it to binance or bitfinex.

imgur.com/a/XC3An
almost here

Did you update your wallet?

IOTA FUDders get rekt
[–]Come_from_Beyond 114 points an hour ago

It has been making wild price jumps of late, and their subreddit is flooded with moon memes.

Which proves that history repeats itself, in this case it repeats history of Bitcoin.

They attempt to model transactional history as an acyclic graph...

Blockchain is an acyclic graph too.

They have been claiming since their inception 2 years ago that this was a temporary measure...

Yes, to protect IOTA from cases like reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/o6qwx/lukejr_attacks_and_kills_coiledcoin_altcurrency/ before it can sustain such attacks.

All IOTA tokens where sold off in a presale.

Which allowed to enter not only those who have money to buy and operate mining equipment.

It is exceedingly likely that a lot of parties paid a much higher price than some privileged parties who got their tokens for far cheaper...

And again you remind us history of Bitcoin.

What this means is that a token of a nonfunctional system is traded at 100'000%+ of what a few privileged got it a mere 2 years ago.

"Nonfunctional" claim needs a better proof than just non-backed words.

I'll let you draw your own conclusion as to what the implications of that are.

Conclusion is simple: You are scared that price of your coins will drop.

for clairification
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7hgi2g/iota_warning/?st=JASDU05H&sh=209f0040

/r/BTC has the biggest idiots in crypto