pastebin.com/8G1PQKAq
youtu.be/tYzMYcUty6s
youtube.com/watch?v=8nMmC3YvR6M
youtube.com/watch?v=7l4ooX0ZZlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jumpers!

What are your titles?

The Saint of Stars

Unrelated to anything of any consequence, here's some writefagging of my Merc Build. People seemed moderately amused by the previous one.

pastebin.com/dWbVS5s4

forums.spacebattles.com/posts/22490524/

"That Son a Bitch"

The Skellyton Kid, Overlord of Bel, Master of Android Heaven, and That Insane Bastard.

JC Ho do i become the Bone of my Sword? Besides bootleging a reality marvel.

So far i have

Weapon magic-Undertale
That one spell-Fable
Darkslayer style-DMC
Bloodthirsty blades- InFamous

Can triple numbers with Plum Juggler's Requiem Divide

Also, Maximum possible number of magic circuits in Fate?
Can we make more with jumper bullshit?

Archon.

The Laughing Tyrant.

Arch-Mage of the Far Realms.

That fucking faggot.

banchô, Grand Master of the Forge, Capt., Divine Chancellor, devious rat bastard, planetary governor, the devil,M.D., Surgeon General,

Tsubame Gaeshi from Wuxia

Neufeu, Vielia, That Damned Fox, Feminine Familial Nouns of Various Kinship Degrees, Shut Up Malk, and J.
Most of my companion's use J, or the Familials.
I also stol-borrowed Lisa's name when I joined the Russian mob.

Prince of Doom, The Singing Blood Alchemist, Exalted Traveler, various noble/governmental titles (Duke, Viceroy, Overseer, etc.)

I've got a question for anyone that knows D&D. Everything I've read says that Sorcs are gimped when it comes to how many spells they can learn. They only get them when they level and they can't learn them otherwise.

Is there a way around this or is that the no bullshit no fix tradeoff for D&D spontaneous casters?

Scaredy Cat
I, Me and Warehouse

Saint-Kaiser Nachtkrapp Belkan Emperor, Founder of the External Magic Circle Systems, & Dark Nanoha (Nanoha Jump), The FOE (Overlord Game), Dark Lord Magus (Harry Potter), The Other Enemy of All Who Live (Slayers), Anomalous Entity Eighteen (SCP), The Free Will (Metal Gear Solid), and many others.

There are some feats that allow a sorcerer to learn new spells, so It's possible, just time consuming.

Overlord (anime) Dark Wisdom perk.

Neverwinter says spontaneous casters can learn them, just slower.

Actually a spell-caster can learn magic outside leveling up through self-study by basically committing tons of time to working on that. Sorcerers in fluff are freaking scary because they can learn from Wizard tomes as easily as a Wizard and still have their insanely flexible style. This is supported in the system, I think, however I've never read the rule in question. Give me a minute.

No? Sorcerers can use scrolls, but that's it when it come to using a Wizard's spells.

Found it! I was wrong about it allowing more than the allotted amount, however it's cool that you can get access to some pretty exotic spells as long as they're Arcane. Sorry, I couldn't help with your problem.

[The sorcerer's] new spells can be common spells chosen from the sorcerer/wizard spell list (pg 192), or they can be unusual spells that the sorcerer has gained some understanding of by study. For example, a sorcerer with a scroll or spellbook detailing an unusual sorcerer/wizard spell (one not on the sorcerer/wizard spell list in this book) could select that spell as one of his new spells for attaining a new level, provided that it is of the right spell level. (PHB 3.5 pg 52)

The Wandering Mockery, He Sleeps Outside, Just The Wind, No-Cages, Nobody, Sylph of Breath, Nerevarine, Little Road, Saint on the Streets, Monster in the Sheets, Kenderguardianer, Elementalist, Storm Dragon, Fair for the Farm, Rat King, The Wire Daemon, Captain Inportent, The Oracle Bearing Kerykeion, and Pipe-Smith.

What's a good order to do the Fate jumps in, as in low to high power scaling?

Why don't we have a Ben 10 jump?

Too overpowered?

it's been claimed and it's been W IP for quite a while

Professor Paradox is working on it.

Jumpers, how many Power Rings do you have and what colors are they?

Mr. Bones

You mean fate and extra? Doesn't matter, unless you take CCC or get a bad war roll. It's all bullshit from here.

None. Chucked mine into a lake and ignored the call to the lantern corp during the jump. Nobody has time for that.

Umm 2 I think. Ring of erlu and a ring enchanted out the ass with every buff I could slap on it with a mini dog talisman embedded in it.

I imported the shard as a SACU and uploaded it with the Alpha lantern blueprints, plus I filled a Terraria world with 40 paragon resource generators and my ACU has the dark star generator, so as many as I want but they're all green.

1, and it's Violet.

SACU? What is that?

One. Through I made copies to work for others. Having a central battery is much more useful through.

support armored command unit from supreme commander

Progenitor, Demon, Unseen mountain, Secret keeper,

Chicken Chaser.

If this was LoZ you are a madman

Fable.

I was expecting this answer to come up sooner, but I guess it's just me and Manyfist that like Fable.

Nah, Fable is great. Albion is a fantastic playground.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOIjmLw0iQc

Fable was pretty great, 2 was okay and three kinda sucked. The jump is unfortunately kind of forgettable, not being set during any interesting point in the setting.

I agree on the jump, but I only partially agree on the games. The second was my favorite, followed by the first. The third would have been okay, but the way it railroads the ending is just obnoxious.

Shame about Lionhead going under, though.

This.

Mr. Mrs. Sir Knight Lord Lady Fairy Prince Kentucky Fried Flying Rocket Rocketeering Ravishing Rez Monster Monk Super Silver One Punch President Mayor Doctor Chief Parker Master Champion Coach Professor General Honorary Leftenant Bachelor Barbarian Pirate Ex Husband and Former Father Captain Jumper

I tend to try to work behind the scenes, so I don't get quite as many titles as some jumpers. Gunnm ended up getting the title of Oroboros because of my mutations and regen. Which was worth a chuckle with Jormangandr once we got our memories back.

Van Hellsing ended up titled as Uriel by the remnants of the Church, had taken All is Lost and Rebellion, the city ended up getting renamed to Eden after we took it in the name of humanity.

Most recently Naruto ended up with me titled as the Heretic of the Mist. Was running around claiming Anubis was the eighth sword of the mist, created to bring an end to them. Because I was bored, Mist was the home of my background, and Mist hated my guts.

Also there's always Page of Life and a few others, but those were more job titles.

Fair enough, pretty much my only problem with two was disliking the lack of armour and being annoyed with some of the magically cut scene ineptitude.

I also wanted Fairy Wish Prince, but Jumpchan wouldn't let me ste-borrow it.

The Empyrean Abyss, He Who Holds Evil In Thrall, The Kaleidoscope of Form and Nothingness, Page of Void, Herald of Order, Savenger, Ironmonger, the God-Machine, the True Godslayer, the Forsaken One, Chosen of the Lady, the Profaned Lilac Flame, Marduk the Redeemed, the Perfected Cycle of Genocide, the Judgement of God, The Dragon Never Born, the Technomessiah, the Lord of Stasis, the Demonbinder, Kingmaker, the End of All Hubris, the Thousandfold Oracle, The Crownless King in Exile, the Titan's Samaritan, the Preserver, the Prodigal Son, Despair's Champion, Uncaped Baldy, Onii-chan: Protector of Smiles (DON'T EVEN ASK), user.

Set your Origin in Kara no Kyoukai to Sword.

Unknown to death, nor known to life

Then spec in Projection and Reinforcement magic as your Thaumaturgic Focus in Fate jump, or acquire a high rank in HSDW/an EX ranked Noble Phantasm that does something similar to Unlimited Blade Works if you're willing to be a Servant.

Enough.

We don't take any truck with those damn colours. Our rings run on a mixture of dark, strange and anti-matters sealed in a 12-D metastructural nullspace reactor.

Better output for greater stability, what's not to like?

I hear EA is working on a new one.

>Onii-chan: Protector of Smiles

I have to ask why?

KHORNE GIVE ME STRENGTH

*Magical

>EA

Samildanach (Old Gaelic for "master of all arts")

Can anyone think of a way to companion a monster hunter wyvern without marrying it?

Tryin' this again!
The DLC is halfway done, childrun!
Gonna work on the Courts and the showdown in the throne room and it'll be complete!
pastebin.com/8G1PQKAq

also
>1,Hey digger is the DLC scenario you posted last time going to happen before or after part one? I have a lot of plans in part one that are kind of dependent on whether or not I have my abilities and equipment, like using the conspiracy board from killing bites to take down foundation X
2.How badly would it screwup Ankh if I cast cure serious wounds and other healing magics on Shingo Izumi to help him get better?
3.I should heal Date and give him the money for the school right?
4.giving Shintaro Goto a Green Lantern ring and telling him it's a new miniaturized rider belt is a good idea right?

1. DLCs will take place during their respective shows or during the 'downtime' between shows(i.e there is a year between plots and the plots take a year to resolve so for example, Mad King would take place somewhere near episode 11 or so of Kamen Rider OOO)
2. Not very badly, you just would have to find some way of him interacting with others as not a hand
3. Nnno. Well you can. But Date is a pretty big part of helping both Goto and Eiji awaken their desires, and he's a bro none the less.
4. I think for the same reasons that Kougami thought Goto wasn't suited for the Birth Belt, he's not too ready for the Lantern Rings. He doesn't have the willpower or strength of self to handle it yet.

Summon it into Highschool DxD with NGNL summoning. Then use one of your Devil Pieces from DxD on it.

Well, I don't know the particulars, but a long time ago, he almost got bribed by some shiny pimp to off a bunch of little girls for a charisma perk.

I told him that was weak sauce bitch shit, and he saved them instead.

Black Bullet is definitely one place to get that title.
youtu.be/tYzMYcUty6s

NGNL?

No Game No Life, I think.

Thank you both. Time to get my plague dragon.

1. Damn I was hoping for a LoT style schedule where they happen afterwords rather than during the 10 years since I'm going to need that time to destroy foundation X
2. Okay so brain-dead vat grown clone body it is.
3. Good point, it can wait until that mess is sorted out, also that was a spoiler which is why I spoiled it.
4, very good point but I have to figure out something for him, Dr. Beetle doesn't let people who just want to save the world go powerless. Maybe something simple like a dung beetle mosaic organ, he is definitely not going to be Kamen Rider eldritch

There's a whole bunch of ways for sorcerers to know more spells. Knowstones, Runestaves, Drake Helms, Dragonpacts, various prestige classes and feats and of course scrolls, wands and staves.

The drawback in actual play is that all of them are significantly more expensive than a wizard just scribing a new spell into his spellbook.
This doesn't really affect a jumper who is not bound by level-appropriate wealth and other balance concerns.
Aside from that the only benefit wizards have is that they get better alternative class features and access to some exlusive prestige classes and feats, but sorcerers get their own unique stuff so it balances out.

Somebody

Darnit Digger, I'm going to have to go through hell for this. The Station of the Alchemists appeals to me, and the Banner will probably be my other purchase. Speaking of which, does the Banner apply to you as well, and would it work on duplicates of you produced by the insect combo?

>The rabbit whines about being called cute like it's racial slang.
What the fuck is this horseshit?

Furries.

It would work on the duplicates, but not yourself, unless you do something like have a birds eye view or third person camera
It basically is line of sight, if you have a way of modifying that sight to include yourself than it'll work

>More Southern stereotypes in an anti-stereotype movie.
Smells like hypocrisy.

also

1. I've been watching the movies and the power levels don't add up, is this something we could expect to be able to use it in jump or is that part of why you said the movies weren't Cannon?
2. Are there going to be other opportunities for oil points later and if so could they be spent in this section?

They're animals, why do you need to companion them?

friendly reminder you can get such a viewpoint in the dead rising gauntlet

Boosted her intellect too high. Shagaru magala are pretty damn smart already and my resident evil stuff shot her way over human.

Hey, you.

Does any one expect furries to /not/ typecast?
It's kind of what they're for...

>Have to pick between claiming the Throne or getting the Station of Alchemists
I both thank and damn you for this painful choice, Digger.

The point is that this movie is supposed to be AGAINST doing that sort of thing. Yet they are guilty.

1. ??? This is definitely part of why the movies aren't canon quite yet, I gotta figure it out. Edits to the jump are forthcoming
2. Yes, and Yes. I'm trying to figure out if I should have Slaying the knights of Lucre give out RP or instead give a unique artifact , and you will get +500 for slaying the king no matter what route you get.

i combined all 7 colours and white/black in to the kaleido-ring

youtube.com/watch?v=8nMmC3YvR6M

That's what I'm saying.
They used furries as a medium to defy stereotypes.
It's like trying to dig a hole in water.(Unfrozen, ya pedants. Let it go.)

Reality marble from Tsukihime. But why would you want to be swords when you could be beasts?

if her mind exists because of you you basically created her, things you created are automatically companions,
1. That's fair
2. That's good to hear, like the station of the alchemists is something I strongly desire. And I suppose I could use meta-knowledge to find and destroy the heads of foundation X, it would just be a lot tougher, pick related she is going to get wrecked and not in the sexy way in the her car is going to have its brakes cut way

Bwa ha ha ha!

yes

So checking the upload folder it seems the Mage jump has been put in with the corrections asked for in the previous thread where it was posted. If the jumpmaker shows up, would you consider removing the Arcana limitations in regards to being stuck at three 5's? By your own admission it's due to White Wolf's strange and arbitary restrictions, which is not a real reason to carry them over in the jump. Note that I am NOT saying to remove the gnosis cap at 5 nor am I saying to get rid of the arcana capped at gnosis. Just when scrolling down and wondering why the limitation is to find the answer as "Because White Wolf implemented strange and arbitrary restrictions that’s why!" is rather irritating to say the least. With enough time it stands to reason one could raise their arcana ratings, even with the...equally strange limitation of restricting growth by half in future jumps. Which itself is never explained. Please explain your reasoning for that as well.

>not buying both
Weak user

Begun work on Noumenon. Making perks connected to each roomnand denizen so there's a lot on my plate. Due to the nature of the setting the perks will be particularly unique.

I'm thinking of utilizing a similar system to drawbacks called Curses that will be optional for each perk. Not sure if I'll have Curses remain permanent or not but I know taking them will discount the perks. Most likely going to be a Gauntlet jump.

HA HA HA I CAN'T UNSEE IT
youtube.com/watch?v=7l4ooX0ZZlk

Not the author but by my understanding Gnosis 5 was due to Archmastery and similar silliness, while the Arcana restrictions were kept so choosing what to specialize in would be meaningful. Unlike Vampire and Changeling Mage gets exponentially stronger past six instead of linearly. Believe the note was more about the reason for those precise levels of Arcana instead of why they're limited in general. Can go poke the maker though.

Thats a house rule i don't use because i would have too many companions to count.

>if her mind exists because of you you basically created her, things you created are automatically companions,
That's not how that works you gibbering assmonger.

I understand the reason behind capping Gnosis at 5. The question itself is why keep in the strange and arbitrary Gnosis 5 limits on arcana mastery. I.e. 5/5/5/4/4/3/3/3/2/2 when there is no actual reason than because white wolf said so?

Do note that is technically correct, though the official ruling is (paraphrased) "I'm not going to make a ruling because it'll make people mad no matter what I say", so it's up to you.

Jumper.

Because you can't do everything.

Why can't we buy some Night Howler? That's a pretty flower.

What bothers me is how with all these doctors in this movie nobody botherred to run a toxicology report on the crazy animals.

Nobody.

How stupid are these people (loosely used)? I mean it is standard practice.

Looks like the batman fear toxin flower to me.