Order of the OOTS

Still coming weekly.

>obtuse
>cringy humor
>need to go through 9000 chapters to keep up
the homestuck of Veeky Forums

Don't forget
>simplistic template-based art so literally anyone can make their own in-style Original Character

Look, the comic may be absolutely doing nothing to keep its readers loyal except its longevity, but damn.

That last panel there was great.

>nonverbal
I wish this comic was nonverbal.

We don't like it.

I wish it was nonexistent.

I wish it were shorter.

>Cleric spends 20 minutes casting buffs every morning to keep him buffed the entire day
As if we needed a reminder why 3.x is shit.

Ditto.

I'm more surprised that he has so few pre buffs running given his level.

Doesn't the cape have a bunch of buffs on it?

It gives him access to extra domains and stopped his aging. Dunno what else it does.

Am I the only one who thinks Xykon's art style looks really dumb? His head in particular, he looks like he has a massive overbite. Never liked the trident hands either.

Rolled 12 + 13 (1d20 + 13)

>Order of the Order of the Stick
with a side of french fries maybe?
That's what clerics do. Good CoDzillas already have that shit on items permanent though.

Is this the first time we've seen him since the art style change?

Possibly, I don't really read the comic other than the occasional Veeky Forums thread though.

Here's an example of old Xykon. His design isn't that different but separating his teeth like that makes him look very slackjawed, with a massive overbite. Even the view from behind looks weird, it's like a motorcycle gas tank with two harmonicas welded to it.

See, for all the mooing about wordswordswords, this is some damn solid writing. There is still good stuff to be had in this story, and I want to see how it all pans out, even if it does get trapped up its own ass occasionally.

the worg is rapidly becoming my favorite character

>need to go through 9000 chapters to keep up
I don't get this. Do you also complain about not being able to understand the plot of a book if you start reading halfway through?

10/10

Seriously, I started reading Finnegan's Wake from halfway in and I didn't understand a thing.

I don't think you'd understand much if you read from the beginning either

nice

I think wordswordswords is more of a joke than anything. See also: the "I don't like reading" Thog edit.

> god himself doesn't know my lust for tuna
11/10

>let's get tits,tits, and titties for our ds
12/10

I read goblins instead

What's going on in Goblins now?

They fought themselves from the future by accident, breaking the god-tier magic axe they had, so now the world is doomed to be devoured by demons and one of them is turning into a demon.

You know, the usual.

Well, I have the entrance to my next dungeon.

There is easily enough dialogue to fill a book. I don't see why he even bothers making it into a comic considering how little effort goes into each panel

Is that thing going to end someday?

Seriously, that thing is going for 13 years.

>Is the author making money out of this?
It's not going to end, not in our lifetimes.

But don't you worry! There are worse webcomics, that aren't ending any time soon either (because the author is making a lot of money out of it - fuck this, I have to learn how to draw)! At least this one HAS a plot.

>thatsthejoke.jpg

I still remember the guy who claimed he needed an half hour to read one page.

Shit was hilarious

I fucking love you.

May you get all the titties for your d's.

Probably. There's only one mcguffin left.

Homestuck isn't obtuse. It just has levels you can't get to without obscure mythological knowledge and some literary analysis. It still reads at the most basic level.

Go cry a river to someone who cares.

Veeky Forums cares. Sorry, 3aboo.

Buffing for whole day is amazing.
You get permanent enchantments on greater buffs you don't want to be without.