ExfilInc II: CrossWire [Skirmish] p2

Previously: archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47442431/#47442431
---

Our (heroic?) lost souls awoke in a prison cell about to be on the bad end of a surgery organ stab-and-grab. Making their way out of the facility, they found out they were in the planetoid Seniral Minoris, a defunct spherical superstructure build by who-knows and mostly used for research and containment of of undesirables these days.

Making their way to Correctional Facility 3, our band of scavengers got embroiled the dying aftershocks of a riot. Angry prisoner-patients objected strenously to the experiments of Warden Whitefield and his cronies, who in turn objected strenously to being shanked with a shiv.

The Warden is disabled now, and his paper-strewn office (retro!) controlled by our unruly gang. Unfortunately for everyone on the inside, a distress call went out to the local UNCC outpost.

Biomechanical scuttle-bugs are pouring out of the surgery wing. The exit doors are held by a crack team of soldiers. Ammonition is running out. Will Dandy ever find his car? Why is the UNCC so keen on using demon names for peace-keeping equipment? What was Warden Whitefield trying to accomplish when he turned his correctional facility into an unlicensed medical madhouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47442431/#q47481723
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Character generation is fairly easy, you simply pick an option and roll dice.

[Crew on Call]

[1 Dandy JINX-Sgt-Pan-Doc]
[2 Roma JINX- Tak-Sco-Nbu-Intruji]
[3 Wraith THREAT-SEN-KIN-Crea]
[4 Cog THREAT-Sgt-Cog-Bio-Ext]
[5 Tatiana JINX-Rid-Sco-Syn-Bru]

[Previous Actionphase]

Dandy finds a car key. But no car? The inbuilt GPS won't take reception inside this sheltered compound.
And it looks like Warden Whitefield's gun was a Custodi Special
>[Heat] +7 dmg-R | 40 Heat for [Discharge], +1 ACC, [Pistol].
It's still faintly warm from when he tried to kill Roma.

Roma searches the paper-filed office (ugh, it's all... cellulose-like) and recovers 2x DataSticks hidden behind a lengthy manifest of catering supplies. The patients were not eating well.

Of more immediate interest is the [Master Key] the warden had which is likely to open all doors and command all electronic systems in the facility. It also looks like it grants access to his personal terminal, embedded in the cabinets.

[Dungeonphase results]

"This is UNCC Eligos-3! We've recived a Class 3 riot announcement from this facility!

Please put down your arms and lie down on the ground! We are authorized to use lethal force, and, admittedly, we kinda like doing it! So I STERNLY RECOMMEND everyone ceases all disruptive activity and give u---"

Taitana attempts to BruteForce the UNCC drone cluster. One flips FOF and fires at a trooper, another two just fire wildly into the nearest wall. The soldiers dive for cover.

"Uncooperative individuals will be fired upon!"

[Player Phase]

>[4 Cog THREAT-Sgt-Cog-Bio-Ext]

"Oh boy, UNCC....OI Rent-a-cops! We just tore through some Black hats. How's about you fuck right off and let us get what we need, and we'll be well on our way. Most of the prisoner's are dead anyways, and it's not even our fault....this time."

Heat: 40

>use 1 dice to repair suit
>move 234
>fire missile 555 555 in between X6 and X7 1 dice
>overwatch BBQ scuttle bugs 2 dice
Integrity 8/10 | Vitality: 17/17 [Battered ServSuit]
Move: 3+2
Dice: 4
Acc: 4+1=5
Proc: 4
Res: 0
[Skill] SgtSuite,Iaji, PaCom, CogUp, EXtrude, Bio+
[Qual] Threat, Swords +1, E-Stimm (1)

==Loadout:==
VibroBreadKnife (+8 dmg, +1 acc) [melee] | MultiTool (Utility) | ExTermal [Suit] - cone 3, dmg 4, [burn] (+20 heat on firing OR 2 dice) | MiniPod [Suit] - radius 1 dmg 5 missile (+20 heat on firing)

==Inventory==
[Chirni] 3 dmg, FA 2, 4 ammo [smg] (-1 Acc) | x2 [First Aid Kit] +4 vit | x2 Aidkit |

Finally, a terminal!
> Reload
> Regen 2
> Access Warden's Terminal, identify linked systems

[Roma]
Vitality:11/12 (+2)
Move:3
Dice:4
Acc:4+1=5
Proc:6
Special:[Scorch], [Jinx], [Takedown], [Regen 2], [Smg+1], [NodeBurner], [Intruji]
Loadout:
Warden: KO, Heavy Bastard
[E-shield 1], Chirni: 3 Dmg, FA 2, 0/4 ammo, [Smg]
Inventory:Shaped Chargex2: line3, [destroy],
First Aid - 8 vit [cure]
DataStickx2
[Master Key]

Roma and Cub act. Missiles fly! Things are hacked.

[Still player phase]

Meanwhile, in cyberspace, schematics flash.

RED = NeuroStun Gas Release Valves (93% Effeciency)

GREEN = SupressionDrone Chamber (77% Effeciency)

TEAL = Hazard1C73 Combat Drone System (100% Effeciency)

GOLD STARS = Viably Functioning Doors
Open / Close?
--

Every output from the surgery unit down below reads "disconnected".

Eligos3: "I can't leave without verifying that Warden Whitefield and all SMPA personnel is alive, along wiht the prisoners! Let the hostages go and I will ensure you recieve a fair trial!"

>Taitana loses a skimmer drone
>Cub fries some missile damaged scuttlebugs, but more spring from the shadows

"I repeat: Lay down your weapons. I have the rights to demand you comply with the general rights charter!"

[Player Phase]

> Regen 1
> Open Prisonblock Doors
> Activate SupressionDrone Chambers A, B, C. Flag Scuttlebug and UNCC Forces as Hostiles/Rioters. Flag team as Site Personnel/Friendlies.

[Roma]
Vitality:12/12 (+1)
Special:[Scorch], [Jinx], [Takedown], [Regen 2], [Smg+1], [NodeBurner], [Intruji]
Loadout:
[E-shield 1], Chirni: 3 Dmg, FA 2, 4/4 ammo, [Smg]
First Aid - 8 vit [cure]
DataStickx2
[Master Key]

Rolled 10, 1 = 11 (2d10)

Forgot my rolls. Thanks for the leniency.

Heat: 60

>use 2 dice to cool down
>move 555 if the scuttlebutts in front of me are dead (funny typo is funny)
>BBQ scuttle bugs 2 dice for both cases
>Overwatch move 22 if the first move action happened and the scuttle bugs are alive

Integrity 10/10 | Vitality: 17/17 [Battered ServSuit]

VibroBreadKnife (+8 dmg, +1 acc) [melee] | MultiTool (Utility) | ExTermal [Suit] - cone 3, dmg 4, [burn] (+20 heat on firing OR 2 dice) | MiniPod [Suit] - radius 1 dmg 5 missile (+20 heat on firing)

==Inventory==
[Chirni] 3 dmg, FA 2, 4 ammo [smg] (-1 Acc) | x2 [First Aid Kit] +4 vit | x2 Aidkit |

Three suppression drones activate. Magazine and health read-outs aren't quite optimal, but they're more than a fight for any would-be rioters nearby.

Locking on to the nearest scuttlebug, they fill the complex with lead. Meanwhile, Tatiana is subject to inept hostage negotiation.
--

[Eligos3]: "Come on, don't be stupid - let the SMPA personnel go. What do you want? We can work this out.
--

Cub kills a bug softened up the suppression drone, then retreats - but X7 follows, still alive and out for blood.

[Player Phase]

Rolled 6, 7 = 13 (2d10)

"Uh command what the fuck are we even here for again? I know it's only been 20 minutes but it feels like it's been 2 months. MERKALIN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU DAMMIT?! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU BAILED ON US WE'RE FEEDING YOU TO THE DRONES!

Rolled 10, 1 = 11 (2d10)Forgot my rolls. Thanks for the leniency.

Heat: 40

>use 2 dice to cool down
>slice up scuttlebutt twice 2 dice
>overwatch run away from hostiles. I'll let the suit's pathfinder algorithms determine the way.

==Inventory==

Alright rent-a-cops we'll cut a deal with you but right now these electronic eating bio weapons are fucking our shit up. So let's deal with them first. Sound peachy?

It does feel like you've been in there for an awfully long time, y'know? Me and Xen have been camping out here, filing down old rifle parts for refit and trying to glue together a pair of vibroknifes.

You're all the slowest pirates I've ever sailed with. You all wanted to joywalk into the prison facility to try and find some information or transport, and y'know, you've gone n' found it.

No, I don't mean the Firebird, sweet ride as it is. Grab the keys to that UNCC VTOL and we can get to Oceanside then get off this damn rock. I've got places to be, and ya lot is taking forever.

> Activate Prison PA System
"Hey, UNCC Goombas, I've got the Warden in my hands here. He's alive and well, if a bit unconscious. What say we make a trade here? I need a ride outta town, and you've a lovely bird outside. You give one of my friends the keys, I turn off the defenses. We all walk out nice and easy. You get the Warden and any other personnel you find, we fly away clean. Sound fair, or we gonna shoot one another all night?"

[Eligos3]:

So you want a chopper out of here? Okay. We can arrange that. I've covered this is Basic Negotiation 03.

You give me the Warden, and Pilot Stavinski can you take you anywhere on the Surface. But I need the Warden alive. And the Technicians!"

[Forced Phase]

Cub tries to murder a bug - and succeeds in distracting for the SuppressionDrone to pump it full of bullets.

Things below stir more, and Scuttle Bugs spring from the depths.

[Player Phase]

Rolled 1, 7, 5 = 13 (3d10)

"DONE AND FUCKING DONE NOW HELP US WITH THESE WIRE-MUNCHING ABOMINATIONS.

ALSO WE HAVE SOME COMPULSORY LOOTING THAT MUST BE DONE. DON'T WORRY YOU CAN WRITE IT OFF OR SOMETHING.

AS FOR THESE LITTLE BASTARDS HAVE SOME MISSSSSSSSSSIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLEEEEEESSSSS!!!"

Heat: 30

>move 655 44
>Minipod 3 times tile 5 of X12
>use 1 dice to cooldown

==Inventory==

Rolled 5, 3, 2, 1, 8 = 19 (5d10)

>5 attempts to [Sense] whether the UNCC are negotiating in good faith.

[Wraith]
Vitality: 10/10
Armor: Secvest, DR 3
Weapon:
Move: 3
Dice: 5
Acc: 5
Res: 20
Special: [Kinesis], [Sense], [

"Stavinski is welcome to sit in on our trip, but Pilot Dandy will be manning those controls, hear? When we get where we need to, I'll even let Stavi-boy fly your bird home, just so you know we're honest thieves. Fair?"
> Flag UNCC Personnel as Non-hostiles.
> Activate any remaining supression drones
> Direct drones toward Surgery

Rolled 17, 36, 99 = 152 (3d100)

>join the game
>Take [ZoneIn]
>Take flaw [Threat]
>Spend all 3 CS on Mov

"Rattle Rattle"

If there is anything wrong with my sheet let me know.
[Bones]
Move: 6
Acc: 4
Skills: [ZoneIn]
Loadout: Nothing

> Scars are Pick One. Please specify for Command.

>I'll take #3 (special event) for 99

[Eligos3]:
I'm here to rescue people, not get them killed. That's fair.

File out, single file - nice and orderly and we won't have to fire. 2 - go grab those technicians. And I nee--
[Boom]
D-did the reactor just detonate? What was that? Report!
--

Wraith tries to pilfer the mind of a trained professional at a hellish distance, through a wall or three. With sheer willpower, it works. Looks like Eligos3 at least isn't here to just murder people; wants everyone out safe. She seems to think the VTOL being auto-tracked by the computer will prevent anyone really getting out of the sight of the UNCC, so she doesn't mind giving it over. Worried about Stavinski.

[1 Dandy JINX-Sgt-Pan-Doc]
[2 Roma JINX- Tak-Sco-Nbu-Intruji]
[3 Wraith THREAT-SEN-KIN-Crea]
[4 Cog THREAT-Sgt-Cog-Bio-Ext]
[5 Tatiana JINX-Rid-Sco-Syn-Bru]
[6 Bones THREAT-ZoI--
>Looks like these prisoners came from all over
>Special Event 99
>The 37th Volunteer Regiment spent six weeks in the bunkers in the Meralisk Desert. Pounded by artillery and cannon, stuck in the dark, out of food, just the rumble for company. It changes you.
>+4 VIT, [Determined] quality, [Jaunt+] module
>Spend 2 AP to teleport. It works like a gun shot, so its on ACC. You might miss.
>1x SMG you took off of a guard. 4 dmg FA 2, 4 ammo.
---

Something in the dark below rumbles.

[Dungeon Phase]

Roma gets to see a drone signal sharply cut from "ONLINE" to "NO-CONNECT".

Seconds later a prisoner screams, audible over the sound of metal floor plating buckling and concrete tearing.

Well.

At least it explains why all the downstairs cameras are offline.

[Eligos3]: Time to go! Hustle! You failed to mention the ScuttleBugs!

[Player Phase]

"I MENTIONED THE SCUTTLEBUGS! WE'RE GETTING IN THAT FUCKING ARMORY!"

Rolled 4, 1, 1, 10, 7 = 23 (5d10)

>3 attempts to rip T2 out of there with [Kinesis].
>1 melee attack on it boosted with [Crea+]

[Wraith]
Weapon:
Res: 7

>BBQ scuttlebug X10 2 dice
>2 dice to cool down

Integrity 7/10 | Vitality: 17/17 [Battered ServSuit]

==Inventory==

Rolled 1, 1, 6, 6, 4, 6 = 24 (6d10)

>Hack drone A & B into network (proc 7)

Vitality: 8
Proc: 6
Special: Jinx
Loadout: RID implant, Scorch, SynNet, BruteForce
Broadsword SMG (4 dmg, 2 FA, 4/4 ammo || 2 dices to suppress)
-Displacement Shield (Jaunt 1d6+1d3, stun damage after first jaunt)
-Insin (Ammo -1, Fire)

Skimmer Drone x1
HP: 3/3
Mov 3, Dice 2, Proc 6, Acc 6 || SMG 4/4

UNCC Drones, I assume?

>Move 212221
>Prepare to shoot any scuttlebug or monster that gets into range(4 Dice)

*scared rattling*
[Bones]
Vitality: 14/14
Skills: [ZoneIn], [Jaunt+] (Spend 2 AP to teleport. It works like a gun shot, so its on ACC)
Traits: [Threat], [Determined]
Loadout: [SMG] 4 dmg, FA 2, 4 ammo

I'd also like to avoid the drone if possible

With a some deft work and a bit of liberal borrowing of Xen222 data, Tatiana discover a backdoor into the UNCC Ronové drones.

No one notices. Finding a new master, they hover to Taitana.

>Ronové Drone
INT 5
Move = Controller (follows or guards only)
AP = 4
Proc 7
Acc 7
Chiron-D DMG 6, FA 3
2 AP [Barrier]
2 AP [Grav] (Interact at range = acc)
2 AP [Tesla] (Shock 10)
2 AP[cooldown3] [Controlled Jaunt+Controller] (Range=Acc)
---

Bugs are burned, and Wraith rips and tears a thing with more mass than it should have. Somewhere belong the Hivenode is connected to all these tendrils, fed by the scuttlebugs. It's odd that it's here for all places. But it seems agiated.

They tend to react to Resonance Incursions. Maybe something made it angry?

[Rolled FOE into Player]
[Player Phase]

[Cooldown3] indicates it takes 3 turns to wind down after short-term jaunts.

Rolled 4, 5, 9, 10, 3, 6, 2, 1, 6, 10 = 56 (10d10)

>5 attacks on the tendril. [Crea+], [KarateKa], [Takedown]

[Wraith]
Weapon:
Res: 10

>Activate Hazard1C73 CDS, Priority Target ScuttleBugs
>Open Armory Door
>Direct Drone E towards target X14

Rolled 5, 10, 9, 10, 8, 2, 3, 7 = 54 (8d10)

"Friends, what is even left in this facility that needs to be taken care of?"

>Move 3, 4, 4
>Fire on B9 (Once by everything)
>Fire on B3 (Once by everything)

Broadsword SMG (4 dmg, 2 FA, 2/4 ammo || 2 dices to suppress)
-Insin (Ammo -1, Fire)

Skimmer x1, Ronové x2
HP: 3/3 5/5 5/5
Mov 3/-/-, Dice 2/4/4, Proc 6/7/7, Acc 6/7/7 || SMG 2/4 Chiron-D 2/4 2/4

>Move 122332
>Prepare to attack any scuttlebug or tendrils that come into range (4 Dice)

*determined rattling*

[Bones]
Skills: [ZoneIn], [Jaunt+] (Spend 2 AP to teleport. It works like a gun shot, so its on ACC)

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Is touching all that gunk a good idea?

Heat: ??

>use 1 dice to repair suit
>move 555 56
>BBQ X15 2 dice
>cooldown

==Inventory==

I drank an unlabeled mutagen.

Cub seems to want to get at the armory for some reason, and I'm gonna set whatever systems I can to overload as soon as we're clear.
>You know you're shooting prisoners, right?

"Ah! Whoa, that was weird. So as I was sayi-

Oh what the actual fuck!? I put on my headphones for three goddamn minutes to de-stress with a nice tune, and everything goes to hell!?

This is NOT DANDY!"

>Reload Insin Rounds into Chiron-R*
>Shoot at Tentacle
>Shoot at Tentacle
>Move 3445

[Dandy] 0 CS
Vitality 14/15
Move 4
Dice 4
Acc 5
Proc 4

Special::
Jinx - RES Cascade @ +2
Panache - MOV w/o Intercepts
Doc*1 - +3 VIT, Radius 1

[SgtSuite] - Free Prep/Vault
[AutoStimm Injector] - +5 VIT, +2 Dice

Loadout::
[Chiron-R*] - DMG 6, +4 RNG, FA 2, 0/3; +40 Heat=Plasma Shot [Rifle]

Inventory::
Sec Vest - DR 3
Insin Ammo - Ammo -1, Fire DMG
2xHealKit - +8 VIT, Cure
1x WhompGr (16 dmg, radius 1)
3x Holo (Radius 1 [Image])
2x [Cr4sh] (Breaks electronics)

Rolled 9, 4, 10, 8 = 31 (4d10)

>Dice for the Dice Gods

I'm roasting bioweapons made to eat electronics. And I'm honestly after the surgery zone

Rolled 1, 4 = 5 (2d10)

forgot rolls in all those posts

Rolled 7, 6, 2 = 15 (3d10)

Wraith grabs hold, steadies himself and /tears/.
Biomechanical wires scream and human biceps, laced with too much synthetic protein powder and specialized growth hormone gives meets a challenge as ... gradually... soemthing... gives... way.
But the ScuttleLeviathan tentacles gives away first.

But is being splattered with all this scuttle carrier fluid a good idea?
--

Roma activates the Hazard Bot and wires it into the drone control network just as Taitana makes absolutely sure there's enough space on the evacuation VTOL.

[Enemy Phase]
[Hostility check]

Why are they coming up red on my HUD then? Command, can we get that fixed in future?

Cub narrowly avoids being turned into a pincushion, but he is within the staircase to the level below now. Perhaps if there was some way to block it, he could prevent more scuttlebugs from arriving?

B9 and B3 were clearly just bad people.

Yeah.
Definitively.
--
[Eligos3]: 2, what's the status on the technicians? Well hurry it up!

Stavinski, I want the VTOL ready to go the moment we come out of here!

Hey, scavengers! Scuttlebugs hate fire and electricity! If you got tesla 'nades or firebombs, use the lot of 'em.

[Player Phase]

>Move 221
>Hustle 23
>Examine the lab stuff, collect data.

[Wraith]
Weapon:

"God dammit to hell. Alright this is fucked. I'll run to the armory from the other side and grab whatever I can."

Heat: 30

>Move 233 33
>Hustle 133 4

==Inventory==

Rolled 10, 10 = 20 (2d10)

>Upload poweroverwhelming.wrm (Overload powersupply to Prison facilities when signal is received, 2dice)
>Move 111
>Hustle 16
"Ok, time to go. Skittery-Crawlies need not apply."

[Roma]
Vitality:12/12
Loadout:
First Aid - 8 vit [cure]
DataStickx2
[Master Key]

>10, 10
>I am not an engineer.

Wraith pilfers through the lab reports. It looks this is where the stored the cerebral implants they were testing, along with the injections. A treasure trove of ethically bankrupt science. A note catches Wraith's eye. Familiar. Looks the research was inspired by a simliar mechanism for activating nanohives via an interface. Researched pionered by a Dr. Buccini before the Greyflower Comet Affair put a stop to it.

>Wraith finds
>Lab Data x1
>Injection Set x2

Finishing up, Wraith notices the nearby fusion reactor gives off a brief surge and flickers into action. And the next one. And the next one. And the next one.

This old lab system is a power hog.

[Enemy Phase]

>Ahem.

"So uh, were these bug things part of that Warden guy's plan? He has a shitty plan if they were.

Also I swear if he did anything to my car..."

>Move 4454
>Hustle 3343

[Dandy] 0 CS
Vitality 14/15
Move 4
Dice 4
Acc 5
Proc 4

Jinx - RES Cascade @ +2
Doc*1 - +3 VIT, Radius 1

[Chiron-R*] - DMG 6, +4 RNG, FA 2, 1/3; +40 Heat=Plasma Shot [Rifle]

Sec Vest - DR 3
2xHealKit - +8 VIT, Cure

As Roma pulls away the groaning warden and dashes for the door, the terminal sends them off with a serene voice.

"Final Cleaning Protocol Commencing. Thank you Warden Whitefield for your service."

[Player Phase]

>Move 6656
>Prepare to shoot any tendrils or scuttlebugs that get into range to provide additional firepower for the special forces (4 Dice)

*Alarmed rattling*

[Bones]

>Start sprinting for the exit. I don't like this.
>Move 655
>Hustle 55566

[Wraith]
Weapon:

Rolled 7, 10, 8, 7 = 32 (4d10)

"That, ah, that's not good. Seriously now, everyone make for the nearest exit in a calm and very fast manner."
>Move 666
>Hustle 55
>Shoot T6 twice, 6Acc, 2dice

[Roma]
Vitality:12/12 (+1)
Loadout:
[E-shield 1], Chirni: 3 Dmg, FA 2, 2/4 ammo, [Smg]
First Aid - 8 vit [cure]
DataStickx2
[Master Key]

"Uuuuh... Alright Cub. New Plan. I am going to throw as much of that stuff in that room to you as I can. Then I am going to grab as much as I can carry.

Then we are running the hell out of here. Sound good?"

>Move 45
>TOSS AS MUCH GEAR AS I CAN TO CUB
>TAKE AS MUCH GEAR AS I CAN JUST GRAB IT ALL
>Move 21
>Hustle 66

[Dandy] 0 CS
Vitality 14/15
Move 4
Dice 4
Acc 5
Proc 4

Jinx - RES Cascade @ +2
Doc*1 - +3 VIT, Radius 1

Sec Vest - DR 3
2xHealKit - +8 VIT, Cure

>move 445
>use all 4 dice to quickly grab everything of value

[Skill] SgtSuite, Iaji, PaCom, CogUp, EXtrude, Bio+

==Inventory==

>Grab all the crap I can from Dandy 4 dice
>haul ass 666 55

==Inventory==

[Xen222]: This Unit Is Approaching Site To Aid in Data Recovery.
----

Dandy and Cub make a smash and grab as everyone else heads for the exits, blinking red lights flushing them on.

Good aim and full hands ensure that Cub recovers a
[Tower] module and a [KnifeFite] module.

Dandy searches through the nearby crates and recovers a [Driet Z-Cannon]. It's probably a thousand or more years old, but by grooves and markings that would be impossible to see. The light doesn't hit it quite right, or maybe the eye just has a hard time focusing on something like that.

The reactor hum increases.

[Enemy Phase]

Rolled 2 (1d3)

1 = Roma
2, 3 = Whitefield.

Roma is lucky once - lucky twice.

Lucky a third time as X13's tail embeds itself in Whitefield and yanks him from the firemans carry, not so much gently awoken into consciousness as kicked into it, screaming.

Bones saves Eligos3 as one more tentacle erupts from the ground and almost drags him to oblivion and the other Pazuzu personnel start running low on grenades.

[Player Phase]

>Move 666
>Hustle 66111

[Wraith]
Weapon:

>Move 65
>Set Shaped Charge 5, Line facing 6 (Targeting X13, T6, and sadly, Cam B), Detonate. 2dice
>Grab Whitefield, Move and Hustle 666, 2dice
"No, bad abominations, this is my Warden/Leverage."

[Roma]
Loadout:
Inventory:Shaped Chargex1: line3, [destroy],
First Aid - 8 vit [cure]
DataStickx2
[Master Key]

Rolled 8, 9, 6, 2, 1, 9, 2, 8 = 45 (8d10)

>Move 3333
>Shoot T8 four times, 4 ACC, 8 Dice

"Angry rattling"

[Bones]

>forgets to include [ZoneIn]

"It's less greed and more desperation. I'm running into Surgery to find anything that might save us. You go on ahead! Command. Can you get me any info on what the hell I grabbed? If I can use it now to save our bacon that'd be nice!"

btw I repaired my suit but I didn't see if I recovered any damage.

>move 666 54
>hustle 66
>grab anything of value 2 dice

Integrity 10??/10 | Vitality: 17/17 [Battered ServSuit]

==Inventory==
[Chirni] 3 dmg, FA 2, 4 ammo [smg] (-1 Acc) | x2 [First Aid Kit] +4 vit | x2 Aidkit | [KnifeFite] | [Tower]

Tower
>The Lonely Tower Stands Guard
>Auto-React to hostile hacks on your network

>KnifeFite
>The foolish or the very good bring knives to gunfights
>[Stance] - 1 AP / turn
>Can't miss with [Swords]

[Driet Z-Cannon]
>The most illegal weapon-class that isn't sentient.
>????

Revenge is enacted upon T8, and T6 detonates. Looks like the way out is clear.

[Enemy Phase]
[unmoved players can still act]

The light. It's so close.

[Player Phase]

"DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!"

>move 343
>loot the two boxes 2 dice
>move 61
>hustle 12
>-face the monsters

==Inventory==
[Chirni] 3 dmg, FA 2, 4 ammo [smg] (-1 Acc) | x2 [First Aid Kit] +4 vit | x2 Aidkit | [KnifeFite] | [Tower]

>Grab sleepy up there.
>Get him and me out of this building.

[Wraith]
Weapon:

>Move 111
"Nice rattling there, Bones."
>Hustle 6666
>Maintain Grip on Warden

[Roma]
Loadout:
Warden: Awake, Getting Dragged
First Aid - 8 vit [cure]
DataStickx2
[Master Key]

Rolled 7 (1d10)

"Wuh oh, heads up Cub!"

>Move 6616
>Hustle 661
>Huck [WhompGR] at X34

[Dandy] 0 CS
Vitality 14/15
Move 4
Dice 4
Acc 5
Proc 4

Jinx - RES Cascade @ +2
Doc*1 - +3 VIT, Radius 1

Sec Vest - DR 3
2xHealKit - +8 VIT, Cure
1x [Driet Z-Cannon]

Rolled 8, 6, 4, 10, 3, 7, 10, 2 = 50 (8d10)

>Move 33344
>Shoot T4 2 times, 4 ACC, 4 Dice, [ZoneIn]
>Shoot T9 2 times, 4 ACC, 4 Dice, [ZoneIn]

*INTENSE RATTLING*

[Bones]

A mis-aligned throw bounces on a killboat, throwing of its Disruptor aim.

The light is closer.

We're almost there.

A few more steps!

[Enemy Phase]

A Pazuzu strike trooper goes down in a flurry of scuttlebug tails, and the rest Jaunt out of the line of fire. Cub's heavy bulk saves Dandy from having his delicate hair frazzled - but can't rescue the suppression drone ripped to bits.

Let's hope recovering that
[Ankh] module and that
[NodeBlast] module

is worth it for these stragglers.

[Player Phase]

>Get sleeping guy out of the building.

[Wraith]
Weapon:

Rolled 7, 8, 3, 5 = 23 (4d10)

>Reload (2 Dice)
>Move 33
>Shoot T4 twice, 4 ACC, 4 Dice, [ZoneIn]
>Move 3344

*panicked rattling*

[Bones]

"RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!"

>Haul ass 222 216 666

==Inventory==
[Chirni] 3 dmg, FA 2, 4 ammo [smg] (-1 Acc) | x2 [First Aid Kit] +4 vit | x2 Aidkit | [KnifeFite] | [Tower] | [Ankh] | [NodeBlast]

>Use [Master Key] To tunnel through Cam D and Cam D2? to Close the prisonblock door, 1dice
>Also activate NeuroStun Gas Valve A, 1dice
>Reload, 2dice
>Move 1

[Roma]
Loadout:
First Aid - 8 vit [cure]
DataStickx2
[Master Key]

Rolled 9, 4 = 13 (2d10)

"Ok, your suit's faster. You do the running, I'll do the shooting!"

>Vault onto Cub when he enters my space.
>Hang on tight.
>Shoot at X32 while riding atop Cub as he runs away.
>Toss Holo grenade set to look like Cub behind us.

[Dandy] 0 CS
Vitality 14/15
Move 4
Dice 4
Acc 5
Proc 4

Jinx - RES Cascade @ +2
Doc*1 - +3 VIT, Radius 1

Sec Vest - DR 3
2xHealKit - +8 VIT, Cure
1x [Driet Z-Cannon]

Rolled 7, 7, 5, 1, 7, 7, 4, 8 = 46 (8d10)

>TatianaBots
>Everything shoot that tentacle to the 1 twice
>Reload, everything but the Skimmer

Broadsword SMG (4 dmg, 2 FA, 4/4 ammo || 2 dices to suppress)
-Insin (Ammo -1, Fire)

Skimmer x1, Ronové x2
HP: 3/3 5/5 5/5
Mov 3/-/-, Dice 2/4/4, Proc 6/7/7, Acc 6/7/7 || SMG 0/4 Chiron-D 4/4 4/4

Fast legs beats firepower.

But sometimes?

Sometimes firepower is good too.

Mission End.

Well done.

I had a 40% casualty projection on that last sprint but it turns out I was wrong there

[Eligos3]: Okay - hustle into the VTOL! Stavinski, we need to leave now. The old C-class facilities run of those god-awful Chironan Superlative Supermax Fusion Engines and when they go overdrive it gets really nasty.

As for you lot ---
I should arrest you. I could.

But you saved that technician. Which I reckon you didn't quite have to. So fair's fair. That was good soldiering.

"I'm just here to get my car back. Not my fault everyone wants to shot me for being so handsome."

*Rattles in relief and celebration*

Also as a general note from Command

Thank you for playing despite erratic scheduling and the occassional lapse of processing.

I have a lot of fun watching you run away with things.

"Good. Now to become an even bigger warcrime. What else did we snag command?"

Oh thank god, I was half certain that the gas would do nothing to the bugs.
"Did I mention today how much I hate prisons? 'Cause, yea, I really hate prisons."

>What was the biggest curve-ball we threw you this mission?

what are rewards, adn what can I get for this research data?

[Ankh] module
>One of the exceptionally few licensed nano-tech packages
>Passive +2 regen in 1 radius hex
>Spend 4 dice to [resurrect]*

[NodeBlast] module
>It's like NodeBurn. An angrier, meaner NodeBurn with authority issues.
>2 dice starts [NodeFire] = ½Proc, which eats defenses each turn, then moves on to next node in network

*someone who died recently (3 turns, d10 roll after that) and with a brain+body that is generally intact**
**Robots need not apply
--
Other than that, the quick extract does not allow much looting. A few desultory shanks. But perhaps the UNCC are up for a trade? Their weapons-lockers seem mostly full and they're pretty happy you helped saved their lives.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47442431/#q47481723

>[Ankh] module

DIBS

"Normally I'd be all for the 'whoever gets it first gets it' rule, but I think we need to spread around our gear a bit. We seem to like to split up a lot, and having one or two guys have all the healing is just asking for people to get killed."

"Some of you guys are also loaded up to the teeth so high you can't even make use of everything you got. Tat and I as well as Eight and Snake Eyes, if they'd stop playing with their knives in the back of the truck and muttering to themselves long enough to help out, don't really have much hardware in our heads and could be using some of that."

"In short, all I'm saying is that I think if we're going to work together as a crew we may want to be a little smarter about who uses what, and maybe thing a little more about how we're going to work together instead of how just one of us is gonna work. You all feel me?"

[Merkalin] AH! So you made, my cunning crew of comrades!

What? don't act so surprised. The nice lady with the mask and assault rifle, she gave me a lift on the way.

>Baseline Survivor Bonus
>+1 CS
>Rescued Survivors 0.1 x 9 = +.9
>???? defeated - nill
>Site secured, sanitized and sterilized = +.2
>2.1 CS per survivor.

With the quick extraction, it is unfortunately impossible to gain access to the on-site surgery suite for proper installation. Eligos3 (Who refuses to take her helmet of) points out each of the Pazuzu troopers are trained as on-site trauma assistence personnel, and that they can handle a bit of scalpel work if people are particularly desperate to jam metal inside their fragile carcasses.