IOTA wil be so fucking big, it's even now dirty cheap. End of the next year you will be crying if u didn't buy now

IOTA wil be so fucking big, it's even now dirty cheap. End of the next year you will be crying if u didn't buy now.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b
answers.thenextweb.com/s/dominik-schiener-and-david-sonstebo-d0XXq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL we really are in a bubble. The technology doesn't even work but it's now in the top 5. I just sold everything.

But it does. Stay poor!

wow that logic
Im sure, Microsoft, Samsung have no clue how to make something work yeah... hmmm.. AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

This :DDDD damn these pajeets are stupid

BOOM

>he doesn't understand investing or markets at all

hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b

IOTA tangle hasnt free'd itself from the node, its not a working product

nice pic user. saved

Hahhahaha ALREADY DUMPING

FUCKING SHIT COIN

DELUDED IOTAS

Longed on bitfinex since 0.80 made 34k into 300k in just over a week AMA

Guys, I have altcoins too, I am sorry about this but when Microsoft joins the game heads roll

Wut?

mad noiotas using words they dont understand

btrash is in top 5 so

respect bro

wish my laptop was faster, trying to get some gains on iota so i can buy one with my bitcoin gains, but shit is so slow

any tips tricks on what is coming next for iota, short after the pump right now?

also, you don't want to buy me a laptop from those gains? would just be les then 1% from your aquired stack

kill yourself pathetic neet. go get a job

nice breh.

As much as I dislike BCH (and BTC too), it at least functions currently as it's supposed to

>IOTA has resolved the three major issues of blockchain — fees, scaling limitations and centralization

it didnt solve centralization, its the most centralized cryptocurrency

markets are forward looking, crypto is no exception. everything is expectation. the coordinator code will be open source and it is expected to be unnecessary next year once the network grows. smart money knows this

Prove me wrong.

Theory: Some days ago articles about how neonazis made $$$ on btc, in SJW-tier outlets. Iota being pumped because those people who hate the neonazis wanna get in the crypto game and chose Iota. Why is cnbc pumping a shitcoin?

>implying sjws have money for this rise
lel

except we have a lot of tangle devices now correct? why do we still need the coordinator ?
do we need billions of devices or something?

best way to learn how to long?

not enough yet. the network is running on it's own now, the coordinator is just there now as a fail safe. once more devices are added - the network will be large enough to grow without the coordinator.

have money, buy early, don't be a pussy

this guy invests

Where can I even buy iota? Im in USA

>network is running on it's own now
I have yet to see evidence of this

buy bitcoin on coinbase, transfer to binance, then buy iota

Build a pc faggot u can get a decent one for between 500 and 1000 esp if u look around on Craigslist

your laptop cant display the charts fast enough or wat???

i know i've read it, but i cannot remember where. been reading so much lately. think it was covered in the AMA last week (i think it was last week - not sure of the day) the last few days, i haven't slept much.
answers.thenextweb.com/s/dominik-schiener-and-david-sonstebo-d0XXq0

Check out the amount Bernard raised.

>Why is cnbc pumping a shitcoin?
This is why

>If you purchase IOTA you are funding the genocide of the White Race.
good

Congrats my man

stay poor pajeet