REMINDER

If you purchase IOTA you are funding the genocide of the White Race.

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b
youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and also remaining a poorfag

just remind them IOTA has 5 trillonx1000 coins and the developer can actually revert transactions and wipe wallets when they want

nice just bought 100k

thanks for reposting. this FUD got me to buy in late summer. dat feel

>refugee camps will be cities

what does he mean with this?

Daily reminder that IOTA is a shit project with incompetent devs and a stupidly centralized systm that is bound to fail, and that this white genocide fud is to make you think that the only reason people don't like them is because they are sjws

guess what, they are sjws but they are also useless cocky pieces of shit who can't build anything

He means he’s dreaming of building a beautiful city for the refugees to destroy with your money.

they're going to round them up and put IOTA sensors on them to track them. the fact that /pol/ FUDs this is irony at it's finest.

if iota fires this guy i might buy in

You're not a real crypto-investor until you buy crypto against your own people

tell me more about this daily reminder

>import sandniggers from warzone for "safety"
>put them into concentrated cities (hehe)
>put them into mandatory factory work (what else they gonna do go back ? lmao)
>track them with implant thats always connected to IOTA

there you just legalized slavery again

They aren’t going to work you dumbfuck. They are going to rape your wife and live off your tax money, like they’re already doing.

maybe you whities should put more effort into procreating instead of posting asinine shit on the internet.

hackernoon.com/why-i-find-iota-deeply-alarming-934f1908194b

I can't wait for white genocide!!

its all part of the plan man imagine the child workers in china now the same thing in europe with sandniggers
fucking brilliant

im into crypto to make money, have fun not buying coins because the devs are retards

He wants to bring in as many non-white mud people as possible to thoroughly exterminate the White Race. European cities will now be "refugee cities" - all because of the billions of dollars going into this marxist shitcoin.

...Thanks for buying IOTA guys. Is destroying the planet really worth a few zogbucks?

>muh white race
who cares about such nonsense? to be honest... does that mean there will be less racism, due to race mixing? If there's less "pure aryan whites" with a superiority complex around, there will be less nazis, less race related hate crimes (and school/church/vegas shootings), right? anyway... i do like the idea of refugee cities being built. all humans deserve help. it's a globalized world now. deal with it, racists. besides, a lot of white women enjoy the brown/black skinned men of the east. who are you to tell them they shouldn't seek love in them just because you are obsessed with "muh white genes". HAHAHA i fucking laugh at you, scumfucks. GET REKT XD

wtf I love IOTA now

> Implying 'refugees' are actually sandniggers and not at least 50% regular niggers

> Implying sandniggers could ever work hard enough to be useful as slaves

But on a serious note these IOTA guys don't know what the fuck they are talking about

They just partnered with that refugee foundation to show how good willed they are, and now they are pulling a story out of their ass connecting it somehow

What a fucking disaster

Should I buy now? It's gonna dip r-right?

If you shit skins were worth a damn, every single country infested with your kind wouldn’t be a literal hell on earth.

This is so retarded. Fucking pol tards

That's actually real sad. But, it only means that there are less chances of controversy - a standard mainstream opinion means no clashes of ideology which means progress is not stalled because of feels. In the end of the day it's gonna make me money, so whatever, I probably fund white genocide when I buy coffee or pay taxes nowadays.

there is no one else to blame than the david guy
you cant just bloat out "white supremacist" on reddit without getting the attention of /pol/
now this meme will live on forever

This. Thanks for standing up to to these fucks. So sick of crypto being associated with fucking nazis and white supremacists.

Most of the refugees arent even syrians.
The whole thing is a fucking joke.
t. European.

>to be honest... does that mean there will be less racism, due to race mixing?

Proximity to muslims makes you hate them. It;s easy to be all 'but it's the religion of peace' when they're 1000 miles away, but when they're nearby, you want them gone.

>besides, a lot of white women enjoy the brown/black skinned men of the east

Damn how can you be this much of a cuck.

'White genocide' spouters are fucking hilarious.

You realise that by diluting the white gene pool, you have to dilute another gene pool? You realise a half-white child is exactly that, half-white child? A new race of it's own.

You stupid cucks are worried about refugees diluting the fucking gene pool. Have you taken a look at the size of the population of China and India? What do you think's gonna happen when they make their ways into white societies, slowly but surely?

Give up, fags. A mixed race future is the only future in a world that allows freedom of movement.

HAHHAHAHAHA I CAN FEEL YOUR ANGER. XD
don't worry, little nazi freak. thanks to IOTA, we will make the world a better place. shoo shoo now.

Fuck that guy, I'm out. Thanks for making me $286k, IOTA, I'll be sure to donate a few grand to some anti-rapefugee causes. Fucking disgusting.

White supremacy only hurts your feelings because you know it’s true, mongrel.

Would be beautiful without the unnecessarily killed animal on the roof and the penis enhancement in the guy's hand (his right hand, that is).

t. nigger

Aside that, their whole refugee project makes no sense whatsoever

Refugee camps won't turn into cities, and that's not something you want to encourage wether you are right wing or left wing. You wan't refugees to integrate or assimilate.

youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

dev is a prime cuck, disappointing

>muh white genocide.

Good, I'm going to buy some IOTA now to piss off all you alt-fags.

this
if they are IMMIGRANTS as they are called now not refugee's(why the fuck is this even a thing they flee from a warzone so they have to go the fuck back after the war)
how can they immigrate or blend into the culture if you just lock them into their own chamber with the rest of the folks it just doesent work out lmao
go visit Berlin and you know what im talking about.

>we only care about the real world, not what some forum dwellers think.
forum dwellers? FORUM DWELLERS? REEEEEEEEE

> Not understanding how beautiful the 2nd amendment is and how it should be celebrated at every opportunity as the greatest right any civilization has ever achieved

It's an honor to be called the n-word by a worthless subhuman like yourself.

>What a fucking disaster
>le reddit spacing
>unnecessarily emotional
go back to plebbit

This, the crypto world is built on forum dwellers.

>unnecessarily killed animal
>penis enhancement in the guy's hand
I think you just might be the cure for vaginal wetness.

What's the anti-IOTA coin?

We should deport racist trash like you out of the society and exchange them with refugees. That would make me happy.

>Muh greatest right
>Muh pile of dead bodies
>Muh gang violence
>Muh going apeshit as soon as *BLACK* people actually start making use of their "greatest right"

Have fun getting killed in your shithole 3rd-world country because some redneck mistakes you for a fuckin dear, you dimwhit.

t. actually lived in fucking philly for 4 years...

>but when they're nearby, you want them gone.
hmm.. no... I really don't. I am quite interested in many aspects of the eastern world. it is, after all, the land of all our ancestors and the birthplace of agricultural societies and civilization. decentralized markets and blockchain technology will allow humans to empower other humans, without having to go through the systems which are owned by people who think like you (inhumane people). IOTA will keep going up in price, precisely because racist people like you are a minority in the cryptosphere. the media is trying to label cryptocurrency owners, because they want to shut it down (as i said before, the systems of white supremacy would lose power in a decentralized market). THIS IS THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT.
Also, go back to mkay?

Not trying to get your sandy vagina wet, my friend. Happily married with 3 kids and doubt that your hairy ass is hotter than my lady's ;)

Why don’t you go live there then you fucking faggot?

>they refuse to be a worth part of society
>im the racist
lmao get the fuck out of here

Meanwhile, I live in an area with near universal gun ownership, and literally have a loaded AKM sitting next to me -- yet the crime rate is lower than western europe.

Oh, that's right, I live in a white area.

>Happily married with 3 kids
What about kids of your own?

This, 1000%

You don't get to decide what is a worthy part of society you tard. Otherwise maybe we should follow Hitler's example and gas all the alt-right autists like you for being unsocial.

This was always bad FUD and it still is.

Stay mad whitey

>it is, after all, the land of all our ancestors and the birthplace of agricultural societies and civilization
You're going to be very disappointed if you ever visit a muslim country. They're about as far away from civilisation as you could possibly get

I'm pretty sure the Jews weren't 'alt-right autists'

>US literally elected Hitler
>not worried about white supremacist support for IOTA

are you fucking stupid or what if youre a homeless guy and i invite you in my home you shut the fuck up and eat what i have in my house
else you can go out live in the cold street again

this is the same case with refugees either you shut the fuck up and follow gov orders or you go back to the warzone simple

You can’t reason with brainwashed college communists. They are a plague upon society. Worse than religious zealots.

>live in white area
Good, so let's say, no reported crime, seeing how all the domestic abuse and lynchings probably don't get reported. Klansmen got each other's backs.

2 are my own, 1 is from previous relationship. Still not interested in getting your vagene wet.

Most of Veeky Forums are /pol/ refugees. Sooner or later we will have in here /NSG/, and many more nazi generals. IOTA is a trash, and if you hold any bags, sell them now!

Why the fuck are you all on Veeky Forums?! Please fuck off to reddit or /pol/. All these (sand)niggers getting triggered. This board is about Business and Finance

Thats why i havent even thought of buying

They don't even get a fucking chance! Where are you from?? In my country, a refugee has to wait for 5 years, read that well, 5 FUCKING YEARS, for basically a piece of paper that allows them to work.

They don't even get a chance. Then people become surprised they turn into crime and want them gone.

Also, a thing nobody is talking about is Child prostitution and child kidnapping by pedophile networks. Thousands of refugee kids have disappeared all over Europe.
But they are the savages...

I fucking hate this faggot shitcoin now that I sold at 54 cents at loss when it did nothing but bleed for months and now it mooned in a week. I want it to rot in piss and new generation of bag holders get screwed when it tanks to 1/3rd of the current price.

> USA
> 'shithole 3rd-world country'

my sides

>Muh gang violence
>Muh going apeshit as soon as *BLACK* people actually start making use of their "greatest right"
>actually lived in fucking philly for 4 years...

How can you live in philly for 4 years and genuinely believe that gang violence is caused by lax gun laws? philly was a pretty hard redpilling for me.

how is it reddit spacing when it's something primarily used on Veeky Forums, just scroll throught this thread alone and almost everyone is doing it

thought this was expert trolling, but after reading your other posts, i think you may be pic related

Maybe genocide of indo-european scum. They're the same to me than other Middle East shit. Europe belongs to master race Uralics. Everyone else can GTFO

If it's about business and finance, how come I have to listen to at least 2 dozen alt-right virgins testing material for their school shooting manifesto every single day?

>commit practically all the crime
>live off welfare
>talk about how you're gonna take over
>salivate over killing gays
>believe in honor killings
>openly support terrorism
>1400 years of inbreeding
>IQ of 84
>has drug resistant tuberculosis
>has 12 children
>is impulsive and violent
You literally believe that this person is just as viable as a native European with a 105 IQ who generates more than they consume and does so responsibly?

You're a fucking moron.

>how all the domestic abuse and lynchings probably don't get reported
You don't live in anything even vaguely approximating reality.

why should they work here?
the purpose of taking refugees is to give them shelter while their shithole of a country collapses
they get food/housing and some money what the fuck do you want ?

rockets are still firing at full power, eurocucks BTFO enjoy your refugee cities faggots

>Also, a thing nobody is talking about is Child prostitution and child kidnapping by pedophile networks.

That's what this thread is about, we're sick of rapefugees.

>Thousands of refugee kids have disappeared all over Europe.

I'm sure most of them can be either found at the slave markets in syria, or got bought by their uncle and 'disappeared' to his basement

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH XD XD

real-life virgins from Veeky Forums who write deveopers

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA ;D xD
Oh my god, this stupid cunt is so funny.

THEY ALREADY DID THIS IN THE PAST WHY DO YOU THINK THERE IS A FUCKING RECLAIM TOOL IN THE GUI WALLET OH WAIT YOU ARE TOO FUCKING RETARDED TO ACTUALLY USE THE NETWORK AND JUST KEEP YOUR IOTA ON THE EXCHANGE HOLY SHIT

You have no idea what you are talking about. The folly of youth and the product of indoctrination. Sad.

Nocoiners be jelly

>there is people on this board right now who gave money to some faggot who thinks he is paid for virtue signalling on reddit

Dat s gr8 user hating white race and shit is a trend so more people will invest.

also everything is being automated
most industrial companies that basicly employ the brainlets have to let them go cause its not profitable for them to keep them
and you think millions of refugee's that barely have education can survive in western workspace?
they cant even speak bare minimum english
you need to stop to listen to your fucking commie professors and fucking use your brain

Either you or the '2 dozen alt-right virgins' are lurking on the wrong board. Doesn't matter cause we try to atleast keep it at these topics. What you are doing is making the problem bigger.

They can wipe wallets? Wtf is this leftist bullshit.
>user we have proven that your wallet was linked to an ip address that voted for Tr*mp
>we are wiping all your iota and donating 10000000 iota to muslim extremists as further punishment for your racism

>They're about as far away from civilisation as you could possibly get
What were you saying, dear barbarian friend? Compare pic related, with your typical white supremacist trailer park. Do you think a bunch of racist hooligans and "americans" can do better than this, you fucking neanderthal? Once we unite humanity once again, it's star trek time. You can stay in your cave, hiding from your own shadows.

This should be the entire middle east with all of the oil they're sitting on.

>we only care about the real world, not what some forum dwellers think
selling

>virgins
It's like boys with this mindset regard their crowning achievement as occasionally convincing a low-status woman to have sex with them, and imagine that other guys feel the same. I guess it's a pretty good reward for all the time you put in -- hours and hours of being an emotional tampon with a wallet -- but it's a fascinating observation regardless.

>
>2 are my own, 1 is from previous relationship
kek

>he actually thinks the other two are his

pic related
KEK, not seen that one before.

look at this white supremacist pedophile
oh wait no thats the lead engineer of the burj khalifa
guy sure looks like a sandnigger
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
i know this is bait but at least try you fucking idiot

Good. White people are the worst.

The city may be modern but the people are certainly not. They sure as hell wouldn’t be tollorant like we are in the West. You are in for a cold hard slap of reality someday.

Glad you /pol/tards will continue to stay poor and dumb as a rock