*Silently moons*

*Silently moons*

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1686400/000168640016000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holding 293 SALT and feeling comfy. Hope the platform comes out soon to keep up the gain train.

Bought some of this shitcoin the other day for giggles. Wish I had moved more of my other shitcoins in to it now

Going to either be released this week or next, doubt they would do a Christmas release.

Veeky Forums is going to FOMO this coin too late

People still too retarded .). This will be a MAYOR gainer this year but everyone is chasing iota and other crap thinkin he has time :).

Holding 1,500 of these salty bastards, Christmas might be pretty good this year...

615 of these at $1.50. Pretty comfy.

How will this be a majoy gainer? seems like a scam, hold your crypto as collateral? fuck off

A mortgage is a loan holding the deed of your house as collateral.

yeah its a scam dont buy any

uuggh sold all mine last week when it crashed

Then explain

>take out $10000 loan
>put up BTC equal to $12000 as collateral
>spend that money as you please (bills, more crypto, car)
>pay back loan, use SALT to pay interest
>get BTC back
>”scam”

Why no release date ?

When is it up and running?

This december, most probably within the next week or 2.

What is the function of the token? Why aren't fees paid in Eth?

SALT is used to buy membership to the platform, and SALT can be used to pay off interest. I believe you can pay off interest with other cryptos though. It's just more incentive to get SALT though, since it has a double use.

>Why aren't fees paid in Eth?
Because SALT isn't a charity and have to make money.

Are you seriously this fucking retarded senpai

>scam
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1686400/000168640016000001/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

The best purchase I have ever made was SALT. I will be able to quit my job soon once this moons at launch this month.

Because SALT token has an exchange equivalence of 25$ in their application (you can pay up to 20% of your interest with SALT) while you can buy them for 6$ on the market (atm)

>buy low
>sell high
>make Veeky Forums salty

>tfw we all are going to make it

So the price of membership will fluctuate with SALT price?
They could make money in Eth without stacking an even more speculative coin on top
So what's the point of the token after it passes $25?

Why do we need to buy membership to the platform when every loan is fully collateralized? The idea is good but the token seems superfluous...

Ppssshhh noone needs to know ;)). Salt is like BTC, a bit retarded and it does not make any sense, nonetheless.. it is the first mover and it will moon like nothing else. The loans dont even matter, this whole platform isbjust a disguise for a fiat gateway to let people cash out ^^. Now delete and buy salt

>So what's the point of the token after it passes $25?

Price on platform will go up if market hits the price

Yeah, so in other words, price goes up with demand, could potentially go to $50 by EOY or Q1 2018.

Exactly and many exchanges and ICOs confirmed they will use SALT to cash out as soon as the platform launches.

Its literally free money at the moment