When are we selling?

When are we selling?

$25

BS, if this thing takes off it will be $400 at the very least

will SALT fuckin dip under 3.50 again??? I wanna get in on it reeeee

$25 will just be the beginning.

That would mean they are charging16x what they originally quoted for interest.

I will sell at $100, not even joking

Why $25?

You missed that moment two weeks ago, get in now, or you will be saying the same thing about $7 when it hits $12

doubtful, it stays above 3.7$ in my opinion

no

That is the current price of the token on their platform. The exchanges will quickly reach that value, and the devs said they would make the platform value even higher once the exchange value reaches it.

My most comfy gain, looking forward to their press release.
That's what their tokens will be valued at on the platform.

As much as I like to see the price reach that high, couldn't a company just release a bunch of tokens for $1, say "oh yeah these are selling for $100 idk" and then the market magically adjusts it to $100? That doesn't sound correct.

I bought in at 3.50 so I will be happy with 15 dollars.
This is the only token I keep track of in dollars instead of ETH.

Depends on what the product is. Big investors will pay $100 easy to be able to borrow $10,000+ against their crypto.

You don’t understand salt or what it is, this white paper is actually worth a read, not too long either. $25 is where it’s going to sit, at least. Possibly higher. Right now they are eating the cost themselves til the price gets up there.

>couldn't a company just release a bunch of tokens for $1, say "oh yeah these are selling for $100 idk"
If they released magic beans tokens that cured cancer that would be a steal.

sell......no way

don't sell until it hits well over $100, and yes it is very likely that will happen in the coming year or so

>25$ soon
i sleep like a baby

I am never selling, there is no point to since they will allow salt as collateral soon and it is currently valued at $25 on the platform, even if you buy it cheaper and transfer it in.

will anyone even use that magical plattform of theirs

lmao DYOR, SALT could easily take off and go above $25.