How do you tell whether someone is a literal semen demon or just sexually liberated in a setting without detect evil...

How do you tell whether someone is a literal semen demon or just sexually liberated in a setting without detect evil? Seems like the only way you'd ever find out is if they were extremely careless.

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Lancer_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_Artoria_Alter)
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do you tell whether someone is a literal semen demon or just sexually liberated in a setting without detect evil?

If the girl has a literal corpse pile of lovers in her bedroom.

Social deduction is a thing, y'know.

Yeah, I mean, if she's murdering a bunch of people you don't have a problem, but what if she's just skimming off enough vitality to make them think they had a really wild night?

>literal semen demon
Wouldn't that be a Golgothan just made of cum instead of shit?

Golems. We just call them golems.

>How do you tell whether someone is a literal semen demon or just sexually liberated
What's the difference?

Take them to bed.
If you die, they're a semen demon.

Well, holy weapons are more effective on one, for starters.

I believe it's that the former an otherworldly spiritual entity with malign intentions, and the other is a mortal who may or may not have malign intentions.

Then she's not hurting anyone and you should chill.

Reminder that someone being a literal semen demon does not automatically mean purge that someone

that doesn't sound right. let me check the codex.

brb

it says i'm supposed to shoot you in the face.

it's right there, on the first page.

If you have to suspect everyone that isn't a prude of being some sort of literal sex demon, your world is either already hopelessly overrun and suspecting random people of being a demon is normal, or you're a sheltered NEET who shouldn't judge anyone anyway.

Take her on holy ground. If she's able to ENTER the church, then she's human and you can fuck her on the altar.

Isn't that also the ritual for becoming a semen demon?

Fucking on an alter is no where near enough to desecrate the alter. Maybe go ask /d/ about what they would do on an alter to find out what it would take.

This is why you always roll deep and keep a copilot in the wings. When you take a piss between rounds at the bar, your boys will keep an eye on the girl. Your boys should have enough occult lore to know the symptoms when they see them and, being the fine running crew that they are, will promptly extricate you from the situation.

I want to give a shout-out to my crew for saving my ass the other night. Nice catch, famalams.

You have to kill like 30 dudes to desecrate a sanctuary.

Source: Mafia

>~Ara ara

give her the d
if you die, she's a succubus.

Easy. Kill them and say they were evil. If nobody can detect evil, that means they can't detect that I'm a psychopathic serial killer with magic, and it all comes down to the dead person's word versus mine.
And I put a lot into Bluff.

Take them at their word.

Worst comes to worst, you die with a smile on your face.

>Woman
>Capable of anything other than malign intentions

Dude, I love mine, but let's be honest here.

A Golgothan is a Daemon made of shit.

I recognize that drawstyle

Just wait and observe.
Demons don't menstruate

>she crushes a mouse to death with her cunt every month
>not because she knows you're tracking her periods, but just for fun
>demons have some weird hobbies

Strictly speaking a demon made from the shit of crucified criminals outside the walls of Jerusalem.

How about iron, holy water, hallowed grounds, speaking words of Celestial or equivalent?

>>she crushes a mouse to death with her cunt
definitely not human

All degenerates are evil, also

Stalk and investigate. Investigate where she lives for signs. See if the men she picks up aren't coming back from their little love dates.

If you dont have the time to do that then flip a coin and decide if you'll kill her on the spot and risk murder or take her to the sack and risk your life

See, this shit right here is why I stick to waifuing Paladins instead of fucking whores.
No seriously, FantasyCraft game I'm in right now, we're operating out of a single city and instead of spending my money on ale and wenches and crap between sessions like my partymates, I'm off spending all my resources courting a lovely young Paladin of the city's patron deity.

>We've arrived at a time where the average woman is more sexually degenerate than a folklore sex demon of medieval times
What a time to be alive

>Courting a female paladin
I hope you're prepared for many months if not years of extremely formalistic courting, awkward sexual tension that both of you do your best to outright deny and a lot of patience until six months in she decides she wants to take your relationship to the next level and starts ending them with a kiss on the cheek.

Because that's fucking cute.

You clearly are under educated in history, mythology and religion, my inadequately rational friend.

My paladin was a total and complete bonedog >_>

Speak for yourself

wow, big words there m80, did you have to google those quick in order to understand their meaning?

Dude, check out Runefactory 4. One of the romanceable characters is a human Centorea, right down to the hand-holding fetish.

>human
Then what's the point?

Also, >rpg romances

how does Veeky Forums handles centaurs?

Which one is that, the Seiba?

some of us better than the others

Because we were talking about a knightly character advancing through an awkward formal romance that eventually shows a woman's icy facade melt away to show a loving person underneath, while still being a battle hardened warrior? I thought it was cute.

Now if there is a game out there were you seduce hot centaurs, please stop holding out on me.

>Now if there is a game out there were you seduce hot centaurs, please stop holding out on me.
All games are that game if you're brave enough.

Centaurs are fine until you realize you can't interact with the horse pussy and the titties at the same time.

She's a knight named Forte. I don't really know who or what Seiba is; a quick googling turned up a jewelry company.

The screen cap should show the post that broke his will tho.

Everything in moderation.

Also, that's what threesomes are for.

praise the gods
checked and saved

These are all Sabers. Earnest but somewhat dense blonde girl.

Otherwise know as, "Worst character"

what game is this in? is it the witcher?

Yup.

Did she slip into a bunch of black paint? Is that why she looks slightly upset?

Sabers turn evil if you pull out there ahoge, user.

Who's the far left saberface?

She fell into a vat of Zoroastrianism.

Lancer Saber from fate/grand order.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Lancer_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_Artoria_Alter)

Saber, if she were summoned as Lancer, wielding the holy spear Rhongomyniad.

He's a nice artist, especially the cyclops girls.

I'm pretty sure I'm already in that kind of situation, assuming I'm even actually dating her. It's kind of hard to tell, honestly, since we haven't even gotten to the handholding stage yet.

>holy trips
>post advocating smiting

My body wasn't ready.

>she gets the spear
>becomes a gloriously creamy skinned (under)titty monster
So is this a pregnancy metaphor?

Joke's on you. I'm not gonna roll for this fetish cause I already have it.

My paladin is a changeling, closet masochist, thrillseeker, and has on more than one occasion masturbated with her glaive.

your paladin doesn't happens to look like picture related, does it?

If Darkness is a closet masochist, then the closet must be made of glass.

I just avoid it altogether by only fucking dudes. No need to worry about semen demons that way.

Succubi/Incubi are shapeshifters.

The best method, buy a humidifier and fill it with holy water, leave it running in your home or business. In older buildings it can sometimes be made presently humid, but its an easy, unobtrusive and nearly idiot proof safety method. A literal demon will smell whats up a mile off and make an excuse to leave posthaste and a sexually liberated human will have no idea they were even screened for being a demon.

I'm pretty sure I can tell the difference between a guy and an incubus.

So bless your tool and hope for the best?

Isn't there a comic or manga about that? A priest or paladin who literally fucks a succubus to death with their holy rod?

Also to OP the easiest way to tell without detect evil is whether or not you feel physically drained (For at least a day as opposed to a couple hours) a semen demon after all is literally sapping your life force.

Huh, shit, that's actually kinda close.

But you'd be completely fucked if you met a male succubus

You mean Succubus (male)

Is there more? If so source content please

Look up one of her exes, duh. Succubi can't get freaky with someone without sucking their soul out through the nearest orifice and killing them.

Succubus wo Zetsurin de Toriko ni Suru!

So your Paladin is Second Best Konosuba?
We all know who's in first place.

Yeah, Megu, you pad-wearing bitch goddess.

>man self-righteously claims something he knows to be only circumstantially true as though it were a universal law
>more autism @ 11

Nope, Chris/Eris a best.
Megu is pure imouto status, and not for lewds.

>to answer a question about a fantasy creature that inherently depends on the setting, user uses the version of that fantasy creature that appears in the most popular tabletop RPG

problem?

I know you neckbeards fantasize about reforming a sexual predator, but let's be honest - even if it were possible, you're not worth it. You know how women get really stupid and stay in abusive relationships with men they think they can reform? Yeah, it's not just women who get that kind of stupid.

I think it's far more likely that succubi have been portrayed more frequently as nonlethal than lethal. Furthermore, you're the crusty sperg here since your dysfunctional brain operates only in the real of D&D.

When you don't specify the setting, people who answer you have to pick something to go by, and it's a lot more fair to pick D&D than some random hentai. Nonlethal succubi aren't succubi at all; they're just winged whores.

>le ebin D&D is all games broski :))))
Off yourself.
>succubi are always lethal
Except for nearly every example posted in this thread and countless more besides. A succubi is a demon that is compelled to have sex and absorb energy from its partner, it certainly doesn't have to be, and far more often than not just isn't necessary to kill its victims in this process.

Your claim is as absurd as saying that all vampires have to bleed their victims dry.

Have we really come so far that nobody knows what an Incubus is?

Stick your dick in it and find out

>How do you tell whether someone is a literal semen demon or just sexually liberated in a setting without detect evil? Seems like the only way you'd ever find out is if they were extremely careless.

>Sexually liberated

>In a world with semen demons

Spotted the semen demon. As a defensive measure, all real people are virgin until marriage.

>Cpl Lust

Well, as my Slaaneshi commander likes to say,
"It's hard to find good privates."

Then how do you tell the difference between a semen demon and a widow?

This art looks familiar.

How can anyone be sure that their partner isn't a semen demon playing the long game?

It's pretty simple. Succubus (shares root with the word "succumb") get fucked, Incubus (shares root with "incubate") do the fucking.

So a cute little demon trap who steals life force by taking it in the pooper (as in pic related of the post you quoted) would still be a succubus, despite being male.

Same thing with a futanari "succubus" - technically an incubus, despite being female.

Not to death, but there's a manga about a guy who fucks demons with his holy dick to purify them and make them into humans.
Also, the mother of all monsters wants to mount him badly but she's too shy.
Kind of fun.