/sss/ - Super Stand Somedays (JoJo)

4plebs truly is amazing Edition

Previous thread:
For a quick Stand, use:
>pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
(make sure you make a connection between the name and the ability!)

OR

>Go the organic route and make a Stand based off the feel and lyrics of a song or album

>jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

THREAD QUESTIONS:
What are the most creative combinations that you can make with Stand Types?

Who is your favorite JoJo Stand User and did their character make sense for their Stand?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6dd97tCP05UYzV4ZjNKbjltRTg&usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=FY02QPyYR7s&index=1&list=WL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOW DO I INTO JOJO Veeky Forums? (In no particular order)

>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic (attached file)
>FATE
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things
>d10(still being updated by a lovely user)
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit

Some misc links:

>Fan Parts (Also editable)
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit

>d100 System (Editable copy)
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit

>How do into JoJo Veeky Forums
Read the manga.

Honestly, I would have preferred to wait until Sundays as usual. Oh well. I won't look a gift thread in the mouth.

Reposting my WIP article on how to make Stands.

Also, reposting a new antagonist Stand from last thread:

>「POKER FACE」 is an esoteric deck of cards that has the power to 'deal' Stands to people. If you draw a card from 「POKER FACE」, you will receive a Stand that reflects the card you drew. All Stands received from 「POKER FACE」 have their original card sticking out of them somewhere.
>While it seems like a free ticket to power, there is a catch - when the Stand User is defeated/dies, their soul will go to 「POKER FACE」's deck as a new Stand Card to be drawn by someone else. The only way to break free of 「POKER FACE」 is to earn your Stand rightly by other means. Plucking out the card from the Stand before this time will result in instant death, as will killing the Stand User of 「POKER FACE」, Stefano Cinquantadue.

May wanna add this to the copypasta. The folder with /sss/ arts and pics in it.

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6dd97tCP05UYzV4ZjNKbjltRTg&usp=sharing

How would you go about making a Bound Stand that was bound not to a ship, nor hair, but to a person?

We could go back to the Sunday slotting, but I feel like daily /sss/ would get a lot of Stands out there

will do

Idk. Bacteria in their saliva.

>We could go back to the Sunday slotting, but I feel like daily /sss/ would get a lot of Stands out there
While that may be true, the problem is that people will get burned out real quick if we do a thread every day. I say we keep SSS to Sundays so people have time to A. watch the new episode and B. come up with new ideas.

On that note, who watched Let's Go Eat Italian? I loved seeing it animated.

Very true. I'll let this thread burn out and then it's back to Sundays for /sss/

I'm loving the Part 4 anime so far. Let's Go Eat Italian was amazing seeing Tonio animated, and I can't wait for OP2 and best villain Kira Yoshikage

Time is so... last week.

What about Space?

Here is the Stand bound to a human:

[Alejandro] is the Stand bound to the human of the same name. Its owner is a young girl of about 13, whose Stand powers were mysteriously awakened in the middle of an international flight, binding itself to the man in the seat next to her.

The man's full name is Alejandro Fernando Roberto (23 years old) and because of the E-rank Range of the Stand, is not able to leave her. An intense believer of destiny, Alejandro has fully resigned himself to her control and believes they are soulmates. The girl, on the other hand, is cold and distant. Strange, but remember that Steven Steel and Lucy Pendleton happened

[Alejandro] has essentially turned the man into a punchghost. Besides being able to hit things hard, the young girl has the other half of his ability. Appearing as a yellow halo wrapped around her index finger, she can shoot glowing rings that imprint themselves onto surfaces. These rings appear as yellow circles about the diameter of a bowl once imprinted. Once a ring has branded itself onto something, [Alejandro] uses it as a target, becoming a human bullet and shooting through it, contorting himself in inhuman ways to fit through the circle at insane speeds. The young girl can use this to tear through opponents at a distance, but also to tear through terrain, as [Alejandro] is unharmed in the process.

[Alejandro] only has an E-rank Range. This means that as soon as he shoots through the circle, he must boomerang back as a human bullet and land by the young girls' side. This can allow a lot of strategic planning for the duo, as well as eliminate the problem of [Alejandro] not being able to make it back. But, as always, the two are stuck together.

The best scenario I could think happening with this is having two players play as the young girl and [Alejandro]. There could even be a moment where someone reveals to the girl that Alejandro is a Bound Stand, so killing him wouldn't hurt her and would free her from his presence.

Wow thats very interesting. I like it.

[Marry the Night] is a humanoid Stand that can devour light. It appears as a thin, dark blue figure with tiny, yellow gaping maws everywhere on its body, while donning body plates and a helmet that resembles that of the Celts.

[Marry the Night]'s user is a young adult robbed while trying to enjoy the city nightlife. Already suicidal and depressed, he sees this as a sign from the universe telling him he'll never be happy. This breaking point unleashes his Stand, [Marry the Night] to relieve the emptiness he feels inside.

[Marry the Night] devours light through its many mouths. The moment a body part of the user touches a light source, a mouth will suck the light in, and the source will NEVER be alight again. The Stand stores the light inside it, and should it be necessary, will shoot out the light as a projectile from any of the maws all over its body. Naturally, light moves at the speed of light - that is, extremely fast - but these projectiles also come out in streaks, are powerful enough to tear flesh, and dispel into darkness at the end of the range. As [Marry the Night] gathers more light, its physique will improve, becoming more and more muscular, while improving the mental state of its User. The more light he gathers, the more euphoric the user feels, and the more he wants to gather more light. As he blinds entire cities, he is creating a landscape in which he has an insane advantage (he has nightvision) and growing his own power. Should he absorb enough light (let's say the lights of the entire state of Texas), then he will implode, creating a black hole that is his final coup de grace and allows him to finally [Marry the Night]

I fully intend this to be the Pucci of my session

Thanks man glad you like it! Turns out Lady Gaga songs are good for translating into Stands

>My PDF in one of the OP posts

im cry

Is this that thingy you been working on for me, hamstray?

As for the When Is /sss/ Appropriate debate, I enjoy Sundays for their post-episode convenience, but I also enjoy having a second thread, /www/, in the middle of the week. That would be my vote - biweekly threadage.

Don't have anything to post, but am still working on the Around the World chapter, as well as about to mutilate the cover. I told ya'll you'd never see the one in again.

The girl's name should be
>Gabriela Pittaluga
A JoJo-style Lady GaGa

Excited to see the new cover, man

So, an /sss/ for Sundays and a /www/ for Wednesdays?

Yas, that's my vote anyway.

Here's a Stand bound to the user I thought of previously.

「Bleed For The Artist」 is bound to the blood of the owner.
The owner has tougher skin than a normal human, but is able to open wounds himself at will. When his blood is outside his body, it forms into a number of tiny bodies, similar to Harvest in nature. The more blood he releases, the more bodies he has. They have a large range, and may do things independently. The little blood bodies don't have enough thinking ability to do much without the user concentrating on them, however, limiting the amount he can do simultaneously. If sufficient blood is outside his body, the small Stand bodies may form into a single larger body, similar to a more traditional punchghost. Large and in charge, and similar to some of the best Stands out there in terms of fighting ability but with a better than normal range, it's balanced by the fact that the owner gets weaker and weaker the more blood he has outside of his body. If he were to go all out, with the large body and also a number of small bodies, he would be basically catatonic until it went back inside him. His Stand also had a personality, to help in those situations where the owner has to give too much blood- it's intelligent, and protects the user above all else.

>Is this that thingy you been working on for me, hamstray?
Bingo. Is it good so far? Anything specific you want me to put in it?

『Discovery』 has a robotic humanoid appearance that resembles a man in a black and white 70's style jumpsuit accented with glowing blue neon lining. It's hands are segmented into joints and the tips of it's fingers have retractable needles similar to a turntable. It's head is an odd hybrid of a disco ball and an old CRT television with a concave screen. The back of it's head has three slots for 7 inch vinyl record-like discs. It's special ability is that it can point to an object when it's needles are out and transform it into a vinyl record. The object will begin to spin in a clockwise motion until it speeds up into a circular blur and then begin to slow down as it takes shape into a 7 inch vinyl record with a label made up of the shape/materials of the object. Although the stand is still invisible to non-stand users, the discs can be seen and interacted with. If used with a normal turntable the sound made will be a random assortment of sounds the object could make (i.e reloading and gunshots for a gun). The user can load a disc into one of the three slots in the back of Discovery's head and "play" the disc. This causes the object to appear on the face monitor of 『Discovery』 and either the stand or user can reach in and take that object. It is an exact replica of the original object and can be used by the stand or it's user. The second and most unique ability is that if more than one disc slot is loaded, the stand user can focus and sample the words associated with the converted objects and create their own custom disc. For example they could take the SHOT from a shotglass and the GUN from a water gun to create a SHOTGUN. The two discs disappear once this fusion is made and they new disc appears on the monitor and ready to slot into one of his three slots. Theoretically this can keep going on and add more qualities to his custom discs as long as they have objects to convert. The stand has a slightly upbeat and curious personality.

It's user is Daniel "Ramble" Romelle (Daniel Dumille/MF DOOM, Ramble Jon Krohn/RJD2, and Andre Romelle Young/Dr. Dre) is a car mechanic that likes to collect vinyl records and amateur inventor in his free time. He's an Afro-Briton with a south london accent, 6'4, 22 and is normally seen is his blue mechanic jumper. He's trying to save up enough money to jump back into university to finish his undergrad degree in mechanical engineering. He's not really a schemer but he tends to do odd jobs and try to create quick-fix inventions and modifications for people to make money. Sometimes it's a fix for his apartment building's heating or even nitro-injectors for the illegal street racers. He obtained his stand when a strange meteorite shower happened across the world and a meteorite shard fell next to him while he was repairing the roof for his landlord. At first he just thought it would be a cool keepsake but as he picked it up, it cut the palm of his hand.

So who here has actually played a jojo game?

Okay, if I'm understanding the Stand right, it can take objects and turn them into records. These records can be played to get a duplicate of the object, and you can mash two words together to get a new object.

It's an interesting idea, but I think it's abilities could use some work. Like, what if instead of making copies or mashups, Discovery can take two objects and 'sample' the letters that compose them to make new words (and thus new objects) out of them?

I've been unable to, and not from a lack of trying.

Favorite Stand User is by far Dio and I loved how [The World] was a golden scuba diver to represent a "Holy Diver"

I didn't catch on to that for a while, but that synergy made me want to create really creative and self-referential stands

youtube.com/watch?v=FY02QPyYR7s&index=1&list=WL
[Pandemonium] causes bamboo to grow on things, it's user is a panda.

That reminds me of a similar Stand I had in mind called [King of Pain], which can convert plant cells to animal cells (and vice versa).

It can do all sorts of things, like turning people can into trees, or you can graft a plant onto someone to replace a lost limb.

I might end up changing the name. Taking suggestions.

What about [Brother Thrush]?

Maybe. I had a good name I thought up, but I forgot it.

This document is a rough draft for making a Stand in Chronicles of Darkness, to be added to a JoJo themed supplement I'm working on for the system. I've also posted it on /wodg/ for extra feedback.

Reposting my player's stands from last thread and also posting a few of the enemies they'll be encountering

>Player: "JoJo"
Member of the Joestar family with an extremely long and confusing first name. He's a bookish type that also has a knack for boxing of all things.

>Stand: 「Glory Days」
Power: C
Speed: A
Precision: A
Range: E
Durability: C
Potential: A
Standard punchghost dressed in boxing gear, bears a strong resemblance to JoJo's dead brother

>Player: Kassuk [forgot last name]
Small orphaned child who joins up with the party and treats them as his family
>Stand: 「Little Big Town
Power: D
Speed: D
Precision: C
Range: B
Durability: D
Potential: A
Stand is bound to a variety of plush toys. (in the same manner as Strength or Wheel of Fortune)
Has three plushies on hand:
>snake
Poisons things
>teddy bear
Heals things
>hawk
Flies fast

>Player: Ted Tony
Spent most of his life on the streets. Ran away from home after a particularly violent domestic dispute between his parents. JoJo's brother perished trying to stop this dispute and JoJo still holds a grudge against Ted till this day
>Stand: 「Escape From the City」
Precision: A
Range: D
Potential: C

Wearable stand that looks very similar to sonic the hedgehog. It goes fast and can manipulate the momentum of objects a small distance from its palms.
As Ted Tony is not that bright, he has yet to realize the vast applications of his stand's power

What ability does 「Glory Days」have?

>Player: Trevor McCormick
A skittish man who doesn't like to get into the thick of action. Tends to hide behind his stand whenever possible. His six-pack is drawn on with a sharpie.
>Stand:「Malcolm」
Power: A
Speed: C
Precision: D
Range: A
Durability: A
Potential: B

A crazed looking remote stand with multiple chainsaws on its person. When summoned, Trevor gives a single order to Malcolm, causing it to solve the problem with its chainsaw. (And he never has the same problem twice)
>what Trevor doesn't know about his stand
If he fucks up the order or gives the same order twice,「Malcolm」goes berserk, and can't be consoled except for defeating it. However,「Malcolm」will not deliberately hurt Trevor unless he was ordered to. This still holds true in Berserk Mode

It does not currently have any special abilities other than being really good at punching, but it will obtain various boxing-related abilities as the campaign runs on.

However, it does currently have one joke ability called "user, did you forget anything?"
Whenever it gets used, JoJo realizes something incredibly obvious that him and the others somehow neglected to notice. It's basically the ability to identify elephants in rooms.
Notable uses include:
>The fight's not over since the host has yet to announce the victor
>Your wallet's still missing
>That chicken is still pecking at your face

HOW LONG HAVE NEW THREADS BEEN IN THE MAKING FOR WHEN DID

Hey guys, I'm here now. What did I miss, and is there anything you guys would like to see me do?

You didn't miss anything that can't be caught up in the archives.

>is there anything you guys would like to see me do?
I'd like some feedback on one of the things I've made today. I haven't got anything back yet.

A'ight, well, let's take a look-see, then.

Sounds like a pretty cool Stand. I imagine the user is sort of like DIO? Stays away from most people, has a ton of minions do his bidding or risk death?

So kind of like Gold Experience, but from plants to animals and back, rather than inanimate objects to living beings and back. Seems legit.

Also, whilst I'm making this post, I thought of a suitably Italian and referential name for the protagonist of Correndo il Tramonto. What does everybody think of Giorgio Armani?

So i have a question for those still lurking here. I just recently rewatched the Stallone flick "Daylight" and i wanted to know what disaster movies you guys think would work well in a jojo setting.

While I appreciate your input on my Stands, Elements, I was actually referring to the two documents I posted. Those I haven't gotten any feedback on.

Oh, oops. My bad. I'll go ahead and look at them, though I can't say I'm overly well-versed in the Chronicles of Darkness system, so my judgement on that might be off in places.

The system is pretty easy to understand once you get the hang of it. Hell, you can just go to /wodg/ and download the books so you can see for yourself.

I thought about that but the game I played that character in needed a way to hybridize his ability with others. We had three other players with abilities that fed into each other. We were using Mutants and Masterminds 3e.

『Maggot Brain』 takes the form of a giant floating skull with the top of it's crown modified into a clamshell opening. The skull opens to reveal a turntable floating upon a bed of maggot like worms. It's special ability is that when a record is being played on the turntable the maggots gain the qualities of the sound effects or lyrics of the record. For example I "sampled" a gun and gave it to Ike Wonder, Maggot Brain's creator. When playing it the gunshot sound effect allowed Maggot Brain to spit the maggots out with the force of a bullet. Similarly when I sampled a hairspray can, the maggots gained the ability to spray butane from their bodies. Combo this with a lighter and Ike was using a pseudo-invisible flamethrower.

Dolly Summers and her 『Timing X』 is a humanoid punchghost that has three digital readouts on it's right arms that can set hours, minutes, and seconds. It's ability is that it can record an action and then set that action's effects to repeat at a specific time on an object it has touched. The object touched will show a X-shaped that goes from green (1 minute or more), yellow (30-10 seconds), the red (9-0 seconds) as the clock runs out. My combo with her is to create an object such as a grenade or bear trap and have her record it. Then she hits an area and we manipulate the enemy into getting near that spot when the object is created to damage or incapacitate them.

Olivia Mendoza & 『Portishead』 is another humanoid stand that resembles a lithe female dressed in a silver dress with a hypnotic swirling vortex for a face. It's special ability is that it can absorb an object into it's face and teleport people to an object of similar qualities. I combo this with making copies of objects for on the fly teleports.

Bleed for the artist? Does he only go the hardest way?

The GM wanted us to emphasize teamwork over 1v1 powerfests. One of the most hilarious combos was when we were fighting 『The Sighting』, a stand that resembles a flying saucer about the size of a Combat Jeep. Along with being a flying saucer that could go into space it also had the ability to create "Aliens" based off what people who have seen 『The Sighting』 believe to be the "Alien". The user was a Shock-Jock who did his own rendition of the Orson Wells War of The Worlds but with Xenomorphs, Greys, etc. He was stationed under the basement of an abandoned high school so we had to fight our way to him. One of the fights had us going against a Xenomorph and two flesh zombies like The Thing in the Gymnasium. I used my ability to create a fireball by sampling a fire extinguisher and a basketball and threw it at the alien group. They took some damage but not enough to kill them. Dolly had 『Timing X』 record the event and set the timer to have the fireball event go off at the beginning of the next round. They were all melee hitters so they quickly charged at us and tried to maul us. I took a hit and got -1 toughness and impaired while Dolly dodged and Ike took -1 toughness but saved from the impaired condition. Dolly summoned 『Timing X』 and had it hit a xenomorph. It saved against the damage but was still marked with the X. Ike used 『Maggot Brain』 to have his maggots gain the "sticky gasoline gun" custom disc and a ranged multi attack on all the creatures. He hit them but only did damage to one of the zombies. However the maggots stuck to them and made them hindered and flammable. Olivia summoned Portishead and had it absorb another basketball and teleported all of us to the opposite side of the basketball court. Top of the round starts and the fireball goes off getting a +2 to the save and damage because of the gasoline maggots and none of them make the dodge or damage save. They go up in flames and die in one fell swoop.

Right, so the Stand 101 sheet looks pretty good to me. If it helps for me to explain my own creation process, I personally tend to derive Stand abilities from a combination of their song name and one of the song's lyrics (the latter generally providing a literal name for the ability), then draw their stats from how I think their powers would consequently interact with the real world. For instance, a Stand with great capacity to kill people and/or inflict collateral damage would likely have Destructive Power A, though if it couldn't control the degree of collateral damage very well, its Precision might then be D or E.

Regarding the CoD sheet, it seems fine so far, though I'm not entirely certain why Speed and Precision were rolled into a single stat for Stands, nor how precisely dots in any given stat translate to stats for canonical Stands - that is to say, how many dots in Power is equivalent to a C rank in Power, or dots in Resistance equivalent to an A in Staying? And so on.

Why the fanmade rulesets don't describe any combat system at all ?

I might include your ideas in my Stand 101 as an example.

As for CofD, the rules for Stands are ripped from the rules for ephemeral entites, which use simplified versions of the nine characteristics. I had to throw some of the old rules for Stands out the window to make them fit in CofD, so you'll need the core book to make sense of it.

The mechanics are Condition based, which includes being damaged or injured.

Sharknado.

But instead of sharks, DIOs.
Hundreds of DIOs twisting along, all with The Worlds. (I have no idea how to pluralize singular Stands).
MUDAMUDAMUDA

Time to continue my shitty stand dump.
I'll start with the group that the party will encounter during the first session of the campaign, The Lemon Brothers. All of their stands are named after Lemon Demon songs
(1/3)
>Stand User: Neil Lemon
Eldest and physically strongest of the Lemon Brothers. Tries his best to keep his eccentric brothers in check.
>Stand:「Knife Fight」
Power: B
Speed: C
Precision: B
Range: B
Potential: C

「Knife Fight」has a multitude of belts strapped to its body. These belts can produce an infinite number of knives that 「Knife Fight」uses to throw at its opponents. Imagine the DIO knife thing, but more

(2/3)
>Stand User: Cicie Lemon
Middle child of the Lemon Brothers. Has a love for music and a flair for theatrics.
>Stand:「Kaleidoskull」
Speed: D
Precision: B
Range: A
「Kaleidoskull」has a crystalline body that has sevral crystal skulls attached to its body. The skulls shoot out harmful beams of light from their eyes and can be detached from the Stand's body. The body of 「Kaleidoskull」is highly reflective causing beam attacks from the skulls to bounce off eachother, essentially making「Kaleidoskull」a walking disco ball of death.

Not The World. Scary Monsters.

(3/3)
The last of my shitty photoshop stands.
>Stand User: Rega Lemon
Youngest of the Lemon Brothers. Likes to jump headfirst into trouble, typically in the literal sense.
>Stand:「Spring Heeled Jack」
Precision: C
Range: E
「Spring Heeled Jack」is a wearable Stand that allows its user to jump around at high speeds unharmed. The stand also allows the user to ignore the effects of gravity while jumping. Rega's main form of attack is to use his stand to launch himself at his opponents at high speed, and then kicking them in the face.「Spring Heeled Jack」also has a spring loaded boxing glove attached to Rega's right arm, allowing for an alternate, but less effective, form of attack

Looks good, actually - it is, in fact, a bit longer than I had anticipated.

Which is fine! I'll just need to work out a more specific place to put it. Also, did you not quite get around to putting EXAMPLES yet and, if/when you do, did you want me to fill out the crunch for those?

will repost some of mine from the other thread, here's one I thought of while driving today

[Frontier Psychiatrist]
An insectoid, three-legged Stand about the size of a helmet. When F. Psychiatrist latches on to someone's head, it grants the user control over their movements and actions. The controlled will perceive themselves chained up in their own mind. If F. Psychiatrist acts too out-of-character for the controlled, the chains will loosen and eventually allow the Stand to be overcame. However, if such actions arouse too much suspicion, F. Psychiatrist can forcibly eject itself, causing its victim to violently lash out and faint. In the commotion, F. Psychiatrist can return to its user or fold in its legs and roll to a safe ambush point.

When controlling another person, the User will be unable to perceive their own surroundings. Further development of the Stand and its user allow simultaneous control.

POWER: D
SPEED: A
RANGE: A
DURABILITY: B
PRECISION: C
LEARNING: C

[GIN & JUICE]
A lanky, 7ft humanoid Stand with 3 pipes jutting from either side of its head. G+J can exhale a thick green vapor from its mouth, that upon inhalation slows the victim's reaction time up to a

complete halt, depending on how much is inhaled. Typically stays close to the user, but can leave to remotely gas trap a room.

When the victim's reaction time is completely halted, they will appear frozen in place. Thoughts and perceptions flow as normal, but any physical movements won't be sent from the brain.

When only partially affected, physical movements will be sent from the brain on a delay. If someone throws a punch, for example, their body won't throw it until a few seconds after they think about

it.

G+J's effect can stack (once you inhale a little bit, inhaling more will worsen the effect until you're halted) but it won't dissipate until you're breathing 100% clean air. Even a wisp of vapor in

the air will sustain the effect

[GIN AND JUICE: ROLLIN' DOWN THE STREET]
G+J has a secondary power, Rollin' Down The Street. Using the pipes on the sides of its head, it can purify the air in any given area to release anyone in the vicinity from its effect. When the

victim's reaction time becomes unstuck, all of the commands sent from the brain while they were 'frozen' will execute at once, effectively giving them a seizure.

POWER: E (very little physical power, can only do real harm to a completely frozen opponent. emphatically unsuited for single combat, a defensive/supportive stand)
SPEED: B (moves at a leisurely pace itself, but can fill/purify a room quickly)
RANGE: A (the vapor will work from any range as long as it doesn't dissipate too much)
DURABILITY: B (its main attack is vapor, durable in closed spaces but easily avoided in open air, dissipates slowly)
PRECISION: D (self-explanatory, it's vapor)

Holy formatting, Batman!

[COBRA JUICY]
Manifests as a stamp and ink. The stamp, variable in size, carries the mark of an unsettling face, eyes blank and mouth wide open in a toothy grin. Stamping the face on any surface crates a portal with which [Cobra Juicy] can teleport its user, by turning them into ink that drools out of the mouth of the exit stamp. The stamps can, with a limited range, bite anyone that comes near them. the smallest stamps can still bite hard enough to draw blood, but there is a limit to how small a stamp can be to function as a portal. [Cobra Juicy] is bound to a finite amount of ink, so smaller stamps are economical.

(COBRA JUICY: SUN LIPS)
By recalling all of the ink into the stamper, [Cobra Juicy] can manifest into a physical form. A disproportionately large head wearing the same expression on the stamp, on top of a pudgy, baby-like body. All pitch black, and drippy. Targets a single person (maybe 2 if they're really close together) by splashing all over them and covering them in thousands of tiny stamps that eat them alive.

RANKING
POWER: C (A)
SPEED: D (A)
RANGE: A (E)
DURABILITY: B (C)
PRECISION: E (B)
LEARNING: A (E)

[Relationship Of Command]
A stocky, humanoid Stand of about 4 feet. Only has one arm, with an 8 inch blade sticking out of the knuckles. Allows the user to instantly swap their physical state for that of anyone in eyesight.

Any recently sustained injury, fatigue, affliction, or Stand effect will be swapped. If the swapped party applied a Stand effect to themselves, ROC's user will have a limited window of control over

that Stand. ROC can also heal injuries without swapping, by transferring damage to itself and its user.
POWER: C-A. can deal some damage on its own if it gets close enough, but the knife is mostly used to attack the user and swap the damage.
SPEED: B
RANGE: C
DURABILITY: A
PRECISION: A

[DOPETHRONE]
A long-range Stand. After the user attaches it to someone's ass, any time that person is sitting or laying down their emotional and mental strength (and with it, their Stand ability) will steadily drain away until they're a in a hysterical heap, barely able to control their body's automatic functions. If someone sits on the same surface as [Dopethrone]'s host within a few minutes of getting up while [Dopethrone] and host are present, the effect will spread. [Dopethrone]'s drain speed is halved for each new sub-infection.
POWER: E
SPEED: C-E, depending on how many people are under its effect
RANGE: A
DURABILITY: A
PRECISION: C
LEARNING: D

I wanted to have three example Stands, based on some of the ways a Stand idea 'just comes to you'.

>1: I was listening to a song and the Stand idea developed from there
>2: I remembered a weird science fact and wanted to develop a Stand around it
>3: I was watching a movie and wanted to turn one of the things from it into a Stand

Once I get that out of the way, feel free to stat them in Cortex Heroic.

how would you hqave a PC have an automatic stand, and have it still be somewhat fun to use? Most automatic stands are the "chase and kill" kind of thing and the players don't even get to control them.

I felt strangely hypnotized.

I almost developed Funeralopolis at one point but couldn't think of anything not-OP enough.

FP was giving me some trouble, I love the song but for the longest time couldn't think of a decent power. Funeralopolis is a pretty good one. Being a little OP isn't a problem as long as it's got at least one major drawback, imo. My [Relationship of Command] would probably be a little OP for anyone but a main character.

love the lucha underground ref
stealing this shamelessly

hell yeah, was wondering if anyone would pick up on it. figured it was fitting, ROC's user would have to be absolutely CERO MIEDO or a glutton for pain to use it effectively

But they do.

i've been trying to make a stand for sleigh bells' track "comeback kid", but i'm drawing a blank. i wanted it to be something like in terms of power, but now i have to come up with something else. my original thought was that comeback kid had to touch the other person to transfer their injuries/conditions over to them, also. idk, drawing a blank.