What is the next coin to moon?

What is the next coin to moon?
I am usually a holder but I need some gain now

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/dvapump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dgb

ADA is a long term coin. Get in on this moon mission, user.

confido, guaranteed 10000000% return

You should probably get into SUB this week and wait until it inevitably pumps for the net neutrality vote on the 14th (the tech is directly related to the subject matter of the vote). Just swing it for an easy 20% at absolute minimum is my suggestion. Others may suggest higher returns but this is the safest swing this week IMHO

Dont miss GCR

NEO is currently mooining

SALT

Blocknet if you can wait a fucking month or two.

I could tell you, but every time I mention this coin's name, I get a bunch of angry retards calling it a scam because they fell for the massive FUD campaign that was done here. Or simply because they bought at ATH and sold low, like the geniuses that they are. The project doesn't deserve the hate it gets from here in the slightest.

So, I refuse to shill this coin in Veeky Forums anymore, until it starts to go 10x, 50x, 100x and 500x. But then it will be to laugh at all you faggots for missing out.

tldr: Fuck you. You're on your own.

SALT or VEN

>the absolute state of LINKies

Fucking Neblio. And once it moons, you can hold that shit for dear life and collect your 10% staking rewards.

Go fist yourself linkie

HST dont miss the chance of a lifetime

>implying LINK needs more shilling than it already has

HST

do what this future richfag says

Mooncoin
get into Mooncoin

LUX obviously. Rebranding incoming next week. already getting good volume and low Mcap

There are too many fucking coins

XLM

Obsidian will never be worth anything

[D.VA pump & signal]
telegram.me/dvapump
This is our profit table. Let's meet on telegram.
XMR +25%
BCH 1st +10%, 2nd +10%, 3rd +15%
KYC +8%
ARK +15%
NEO -8%
OMG +20%
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%
EMC2 +30% ('17.12.01)
TIX +48% ('17.12.02)
REP +35%('17.12.03)
telegram.me/dvapump
: )

BWK

waves

Not sure if it is the same user or someone copy pasting, but the same post was made in a thread yesterday and the poster said it’s not LINK.

Do you think we'll see some kind of .com bubble burst, with all the smaller coins getting rekt

How do I buy altcoins? In my country I can only find bitcoin buying websites, how do I get into others?

Buy BTC and send it to Bittrex or Poloniex (or others).