The judge bans you from playing traditional games for a period of twelve years

>The judge bans you from playing traditional games for a period of twelve years.

Fuck you judge! I'm chaotic good! I don't care about your rules! You can't stop me from having fun!

Time to shitpost on Veeky Forums for twelve years.

Too traditional.

That seems difficult to enforce.

My life turns around, my anger problems disappear, I find career advancement and twelve years of happiness.

Only twelve, though.

Shouldn't have much effect on Veeky Forums.

it's just like real life
help me.

Court does not care, especially in Murrica. I think the once sentenced a man to not using cell phone for x years.

Underated

> get down on my knees and thank her for saving me

Go to a store. Find a game. Show up and don't spill your spaghetti .

Obviously I'll appeal the decision to the higher court. With a little luck I could get the media involved into this farce and make our like a bandit as it turns into a shit storm. Prepare myself for my new cushy "job" as celebrity no matter if I win or loose and earn fat dosh from my blog and from appearing in discussions that my experiences aren't even tangligbly related to.

Thanks judge.

where is the line between traditional games and vidya games? Like, can I play online simulations? Can I play more modern interpretations of traditional games? (Hearthstone comes to mind)

lolno, I'm a nice white boy athlete. Judge gives me 6 months community service tops.

Much like the rest of Veeky Forums, I too have not played a single traditional game in quite a few decades.

what was my crime?

If I'd gotten this sentence sooner I might've actually gotten laid in college

Impiety and corrupting the youth.

what are the underlying facts

I shoot myself, because I don't really have any other hobbies or interests.

I just can't not.

Too late, my group fell apart about that much time ago already. Some got into drugs, other crawled into a bottle and started raging at the world to listen to them even though they didn't try to improve or get better, others just vanished after divorcing his wife.

I miss the old times. Getting old it terrible when nothing but "life" is all that you have in your life.

I design an RPG where the rules specify that everyone following the law is playing it.

Ha jokes on you, I'm not even banned from playing tabletop games and I do this!

I appeal to the supreme court, since this is cruel and unusual punishment and also likely violates my constitutionally guarenteed freedom of expression

I got bored and made a God Emperor Hobgoblin for a campaign I'll never finish.

Thoughts?

BAB at 30, because calculator was built in to the sheet, and refused to allow modifications to other listings of Attack Bonus.

Start playing non-traditional games. For example hunting people for sport.

Hahaha, get fucked.
That shit's unconsitutional.

I'd tell the judge to shut her frigg'n mouth before someone pees in it.