It's over isn't it

It's over isn't it.
Once again the binance bots win

>buy the dip

No
I can make better gainz buying lisk

Nice, now i have more time to accumulate ;)

I FUCKING CANT BECAUSE ETH TRANSACTIONS ARE FUCKING STUCK IN KITTY LIMBO.

The only way the binance bots win is by flipping what they've accumulated after a moon. Its not over yet, its not even started.

We saw how the whales work.
Price was at 15-17 cents and volume 4x compared to normal. Then boom to almost 30 cents.
Volume peaked at ten fucking millions, week ago it was less than a million. Volume is still +6m so its just starting. This is how the insiders work

k..keep me posted

HOLY FUCK BEEN WAITING FOR 2.5 HOURS ALREADY

THE WHOLE FUCKING AFTERNOON ALREADY!!! THIS IS BULLSHIT!!

Or its correcting itself, it went up for literally no reason.

why would you buy it now??!? wait until it goes to 16-something

'the insiders'...ceo's of multinational corporations are all staring at binance all day, trying to buy the dips...oh, wait, they've taken hours to train one of their support staff...got the guy signed up to binance, submitted and verified personal info, added his personal bank account, etc, which they've funded with millions of dollars, and told him to buy some link in between answering phone calls and typing up the corporate newsletter. kek

BUT SERIOUSLY THESE WAIT TIMES ARE NOT SUSTAINABLE. WAT DO????

I'M LOSING MONEY OVER HERE WITH EVERY SECOND!! FUCK THIS SHIT!! IM GONNA SUE THE HELL OUT OF VITALIK REEEEEEE

probably because low fees on that exchange

>oh, wait, they've taken hours to train one of their support staff...got the guy signed up to binance, submitted and verified personal info, added his personal bank account, etc, which they've funded with millions of dollars, and told him to buy some link in between answering phone calls and typing up the corporate newsletter. kek

This straw man is so absurd it is laughable. In a world where JPMorgan buys crypto for their clients, you can't imagine a corporation having their employees use Binance without inventing some elaborate fantasy where they use employee's personal bank accounts?

Insider doesnt mean that Bill Gates is sitting on Binance buyin LINK lmao.
Smart money gets in before the pumps, you can try to explain the 5x pre-pump volume otherwise

Send a transaction at 9AM CET. I waited till 5PM for it to proceed. I could've bought IOTA's nice little dip this morning but nooooo, good things aren't allowed to happen to me. THANKS VITALIK

MY TRANSACTION STILL DID NOT WENT THROUGH. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh OP, you LINKies are weak handed losers.

I've been gobbling up your cheap LINK for weeks, and so have the corporations LINK is selling to. Impatient cucks are giving away winning lottery tickets for pennies.

Kek. A bunch of kittens destroyed the eth network, what a time to be alive.

Cats giveth to the internet, Cats take it away.

IS NOT FUNNY!!!!

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CATS DID CHAINLINK
never forget

MY TRANSACTION JUST COMPLETED!! I CAN GO SHOPPING ALREADY! YES.

Autism

YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD MOON

YOU FUCKING KIKES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*F* SELF

thou shalt not giveth into fomo, but let thy linkies mature upon their release to the testnet, lest the devil in the east snatcheth thy gains

book of rory 6:19

Dead cat bounce.