Why are tech stocks tanking today?

Why are tech stocks tanking today?

A lot of silicon valley "tech" companies are just meme companies. Overhyped and unprofitable.

amazon
netflix
microsoft
facebook

all down big. wtf?

everyone selling to buy IOTA

because they're genuinely worthless (see class a stock vs the stock they sell you goyim cattle on the open market) and have nothing behind them except hype

google A and C both down.

>"class a" google shares
>non-preferred non-voting shares

Class a doesn't automatically mean good, retard

Blockchain stocks are doing pretty well.

>tfw sold BTL.V for $200 profit a few days ago
>tfw could have an additional $500+ in my pocket today if I bought back in after the dip

Ohhh k. I didn't say A was good, retard. just pointed out that both are down. Obviously this is not a discussion in your wheelhouse.

Yeah, obviously I'm talking to someone who's a slavering fucking moron.

Sector rotation and profit taking for the most part.

The new tax bill has improved outlooks for financials and other blue chips going into the future. For Wall St it's really simple, if future cash flows are expected to go up then they dump cash into those companies and dump when they don't perform up to their standards.

Sector rotation

Why selling? Big drop from June to Sept this year. Back way up now.

But Viacom and the like??? They think that will perform better than Apple and the like? Just don't see that happening.

Lmao holding AMD, KTOS and TSLA. Not gonna make it, already 15% down. Didn't even buy high.

War is pretty much confirmed at this point. SELL SELL SELL the techies and pour it into Manufacturing and Aerospace.

You heard it here first

Once AMD hit double digits, I was out. Competition too strong.

Get the fuck out with your silly toy money.

Its all about relative growth man, these big institutions have expected holding returns in mind and when they see an industry has better returns then they will trim their positions in anything else just to increase their holdings

Amazon is only down 1.4%

To make Goyim sell cheap shares for (((them))).

Cobalt. Lithium and graphite too but cobalt in particular is hitting a supply squeeze and demand will shoot through the roof soon.

Redpill stocks are memes and cryptos are not