Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=841090
fumbbl.com/p/yearbook?team_id=841090
youtube.com/watch?v=lsWxS2jTsK8
fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=842507
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=860648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, I'll open signups formally tonight. We'll be sticking at 1200TW.

I fixed the banner image so it shows on the Groups page, we're in the top 20 now.

>still trying to bring that up
>still richest fucking lizards ever

Next time try to think your bait through before you kill the thread again you retard

Now that we're bigger we have a responsibility to start enforcing political correctness to make our league more inclusive, we can start by banning from the league anyone who says n*gger

Ur a git and you aint mah warbozz.

No we don't you absolute fucking wazzock.

How is that even tracked?

Just coach numbers? Teams enrolled?

How many elves have you killed today?

Any fresh blood in the thread planning to join the fun in the new season?

I know people will bitch and moan about another DE team, but like my theme too much

fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=841090
fumbbl.com/p/yearbook?team_id=841090

people bitch and moan about anything, just be yourself

I made a human team for my first try.

yeah, made a human team.

Fuck yeah

More elves of any flavour are welcome.

>tfw I am torn between staying with my theme and using Mrs. Doyle for my first witch or using an anime waifu dressed as a nun

I mean every team should have a waifu peice no?

You're waifu is terrible and you should be ashamed.

Aqua is a terrible person, I'll be the first to say it, but she does things to my dick and heart

Great thumbnail faggot.
What a waste of oxygen you are.

Better not leave it around Crab Backslide alone and unprotected
youtube.com/watch?v=lsWxS2jTsK8

a dick and heart for ants, I assume

Its the same image as before, editied and shurnk to fit the fumbbl player potraits

To whoever made /bbg/ team, i will be severely disappointed if this is not the team logo

So far we got
Irish Darkelves
Meta-Board Kulture Skaven
Sanic skaven (My favorite)
2 humies (fingers crossed for the Dover Boys to be one of thier themes)

One of my friends is probably going to join with orcs

Get ready for stunty fun in an hour

Go join a reddit league. There creativity doesn't need to be limited because their isn't any in the league

Guys there is an honest to got >tfw no GF thread on /sp/

What a time it is to be alive.

Vote to remove Threepac and Penis13, reddit tier memes.

When do I do reddit memes?

>tfw no Kronx gf

I'm le confederates, xD

>A historical theme
>comparable with reddit

Have you seen the boring shit reddit has? There is litterally a nurgle team named "The Reddit Rockets"

Fedoras shut off the imagination

fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=842507
This is your fault Penis.

Ayylmao actually
3pac confirmed for tumblerina

That theme was based off of a series shit posts I wrote prior to the season. They were all written phonetically as a late 1800s Southerner Skeleton named Jefferson Beauregard the Third.

How is it my fault someone made a meme team? My only meme teams have been undead teams in box and ranked. Why don't you get upset about crab's puns or his stunty meme team?

>pheonx takes a tumblrina's bait

I be done seen just about erythang, when I see a pheonx fly~

obvious troll is obvious.

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=860648

I am now accepting applications for Veeky Forums FUMBBL League IV. There will be two divisions, as before.

In the Veterans league, as usual, this is completely open-weight to any returning Veeky Forums League teams, or anyone mad enough to want to enter a fresh team.

In the Rookies league, any coach may enter a fresh team, or a returning team from previous Veeky Forums Leagues under 1200 Tournament Weight (which is different to Team Value).

Each league will play six rounds, Swiss format, with the top 6 Veteran teams and top 2 Rookie teams competing in the Veeky Forums FUMBBL League IV Finals to decide the champion.

As usual, players may only enter one team total.

To apply, PM me on FUMBBL (user: MauledByTheTigers), stating your Team Name and which division they want to play in. Apply your team to the group, and ensure they are READY TO PLAY if not already, so you'll have to roll any skills or buy new players first.

I'll check your applications and either ACCEPT or REJECT you. I will regularly post a list of accepted signups, if you're not on it and feel you should be, PM me.

If you can't last ~6 weeks, don't apply. Stick to casual play.

>Hop into game chaos vs chaos
>Opponent has a TV of like 2300+
>Im 1300
>Fucked.jpg

Turns out he sucked ass and had like 7 rerolls, I won that match, Moral of the story is to never give up

This happens all the time in BB2. There are a lot of terrible players who have insanely bloated teams

I thought my team was about to get fucked, My first game with that team was against a legitimate 2000+ dwarf team, Shit was rough.

But yeah people dont seem to know the game so well and bloat their tv with ridiculous amounts of rerolls and such.

So Mauled, before next season (i dont want to stir up trouble after signups have already started) would you consider having a discusion about league format?

Out of all leagues I've been in, this is my favorite set up. What would you change?

Yeah make it a round robin!

I'm always open to suggestions, at the moment I think "if it isn't broke, don't fix it".

I think we serve new and old players quite well as it is.

Not him but I'd like more than 6 games, maybe 8

My main gripe is that play-offs are kinda tipped to the person who gets 1st in the main season.

I was just thinking if having 7 or 8 round matches wouldnt be a bit better; so far we have very little problems with commitment and i feel like in 6 matches, the probability of a single screwup mattering a lot is bigger, also it makes 1-3 bonus games for playoffs that much more impactful for rich-getting-richer problem.

6 is a good number, since there is always the next season.

Yeah I especialyl hated how Quinze steamrolled through the whole play-offs because of that.

Quinze played really badly. My point is that both rookies being in the same half of the bracket is dumb.

Since the league (both vets and rookies) is getting more crowded by each season, maybe we should extend the finals with an additional round of 16?

There's not THAT much more players and getting into playoffs from vets is already easy.

>round of 16
Fuck that.

Lets not be hasty with that judgement, but if we get like 40 teams, then i would be up for it.

Yea I was gonna mention I would move the 1st place rookies player to the other side of the bracket so through the power of friendship there can be rookie bowl.

Well, first list. Dozen replies in a couple of hours, very good.

Shout at me if I've missed you or put you in the wrong league or whatever. Chopa just needs to make his team Ready to Play, not that it matters as much entering the Vets.

>he keeps beating his dead horse of a team for 4 seasons in a row

Reminder we need a Dover Boys team

No need to be so mean to Lawless like that. I like the Rappers.

Fugs jumpers are back!

>Sanic skaven (My favorite)
aw man thanks

what am I looking at there?!

how long are signups gonna be open this time? 1-2 weeks as usual again?

"Never change a running system" as they say

No, top 8 are enough. Else we'll get like a 12/4 split and more low teams will rush to Vets for that playoff spots.

Damn, so many great and high TV teams returning makes me consider to go slow and take the rookie route this time around with my fresh team. Glad to see some of the older teams return guys.

The number 1 seed has never won the finals

It still favors them and whoever comes in 4th in the vet heavily. 2 Cases were because of dice, and the other choked harder than a person giving their first blowjob.

Yeah a fortnight or so, possibly dependent on how long Stunty Leeg takes.

>crab
>losing because of dice

Also we've only had a rookie league for 2 seasons so you can't say there are 3 examples.

Good point on that. But the fact that both rookies are in the same bracket still favors whoever faces them over other teams with more levels.

Goals for season 4
>1. Come in the top 6 of the Vet league
>2. Score a 1 turn touch down
>3. Kill cowboy tanktop

I'm almost inclined to leave it as is until it seems to be a problem, but at the same time I understand your point and want to make sure crab gets fucked over.

Not Ayy, but Ayy is a total bro so Good Luck Ayy from me too. You can do it buddy.

Don't worry Penis13, Crab will love you too one day.

Thanks, who ever you guys are

I think this vet season will be hunting (fouling) game

Cowboy Tanktop- Automatic win, and my personal white whale (if not all ours)

Botan- the silver metal

anyone else?

Did people already forget about Poundinator?

>Implying Tooby will risk his pixels after they got a "hard fought" trophy
Seriously, Tooby is still made he threw the game against Logics.

If tooby is playing JEMLU than Pounder is off market

What the fuck made you think that I'd continue with the one-off team I created just to take a break?

>no dover boys team
>no make blood bowl great again team

Quality content, as expected of Cyanide.

SERIOUSLY SOMEONE MAKE A DOVER BOYS TEAM

>CONFOUND THOSE DOVER BOYS! I HATE PHEONIX! I HATE TOOBY! I HATE LOGICS! THEY DRIVE ME TO DRINK!
t. Crab backslide

I only hate 1/3 of those, try again.

Oh is it me, please tell me it is me you hate :^)

I could work for a vampire team since you usually have 3

So my girls came in yesterday /bbg/ so this is what I did instead of something useful with my life.

Thats a big rabbit

It's Luther from Malifaux. Gonna use him as my Ogre/mascot

Good show, named the team yet?

Honestly I'm probably going to go with "The Crestview Carrot Chasers" But if you think up a good 'un I'm still open to suggestions.

Is there any place to get some Custom colored blood bowl dice? I want a set of neon pink/magenta so my opponents hate their eyes.

I'd just go with the The White Rabbits, but I'm bereft of creativity

4u

I thought about this briefly actually but I'd want to go another level deeper if I did that and name all the bunnies different female characters from "Alice in wonderland" and for the life of me I couldn't come up with many.

In my Magical Realm, all the characters are female.

Catcher Cat(apillar)
Blitzers Dee and Dum
ect.

Im playing........ well you'll see when the updated list goes up.

Lads im bad at fouling people. Can you give me some pointers? I play Skaven and Chorfs.